I hope Red Dead Redemption 2 fucking fails. You're gonna be waiting a long time to release that game then, Danny

metro.co.uk/2018/10/24/rockstar-games-talks-gta-6-and-donald-trump-for-the-first-time-8071307/

I hope Red Dead Redemption 2 fucking fails. You're gonna be waiting a long time to release that game then, Danny.

Attached: gtav_ng_1280x720.jpg?quality=80&strip=all&zoom=1&resize=644%2C362.jpg (644x362, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/app/271590/discussions/0/535152511347205690/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He just said it won't come out while Trump is in office and that's actually true considering that it now takes them over a decade to make a rockstar game and the fact that bully 2 is in the works.

>"This is a time when the women's movement had begun in its infancy. Women were beginning to challenge their very constrained place in society, and that gave us some interesting characters. We’re not trying to tap into 'He’s a black man so he should speak this way, and she’s an Indian woman so she should speak that way.' We’re trying to feel what they’re like as people."

Houser is a pussy. RIP Rockstar.

So not using stereotypes = sjw?

It's a game where you can: pick up prostitutes after a binge drinking strip club session, run said prostitute over, and finish the night by gunning down legions of cops that pursue. But making satire of political figures is going too far? Fuck that liberal faggot.

What do are you even getting angry about, Rockstar has made satires of politcal figures in a lot of their games. Go be a retard somewhere else.

You clearly don't understand his point then, dumb fuck. Take your proxy off.

I remember when Rockstar use to make beastiality, rape, nazi, and other really crude and offensive jokes. Now look at them. Fucking pathetic.

Why would I have a proxy? Your point doesn't even make sense first you say that Rockstar is bad because they won't release their game in a certain time period, then you say Rockstar is bad because the writers aren't designing their characters off of generic stereotypes then you say they're bad because they won't make fun of political figures (which they've done before). What the fuck are you trying to do here?

draw!

>shoots OP

How fucking retarded are you? They want to delay the goddamned game because of Trump, you dyslexic faggot. That's what they're doing. Their reasoning for that?

>“Both intense liberal progression and intense conservatism are both very militant, and very angry. It is scary but it’s also strange, and yet both of them seem occasionally to veer towards the absurd. It’s hard to satirize for those reasons. Some of the stuff you see is straightforwardly beyond satire. It would be out of date within two minutes, everything is changing so fast.”

Elsewhere in the interview, Houser discusses Red Dead’s brushing with politics, where feminism and racial equality are incorporated into the game, albeit lightly.

>“It may be a work of historical fiction, but it’s not a work of history. You want to allude to that stuff, but you can’t do it with 100 percent historical accuracy,” he said. “It would be deeply unpleasant.”

>“This is a time when the women’s movement had begun in its infancy. Women were beginning to challenge their very constrained place in society, and that gave us some interesting characters. We’re not trying to tap into ‘He’s a black man so he should speak this way, and she’s an Indian woman so she should speak that way’. We’re trying to feel what they’re like as people.

>“Maybe that’s my own idiocy, naivety or delusion about what people are fighting about now; I know that there are some people who believe that the only fiction you should do is basically your own autobiography, but I think that’s really limiting and you can’t tell stories. I hope that we’ve found a sensitive way of discussing those issues.”

>Rockstar co-founder, and lead writer, Dan Houser has said that he’s ‘thankful’ he’s not releasing Grand Theft Auto VI while Donald Trump is president. ‘It’s really unclear what we would even do with it, let alone how upset people would get with whatever we did

Translation for retards: Just like most of the other games they've made, they are going to satirize reality, and he is glad that he won't have to deal with leftist backlash compounded by Trump being president as well. You must not play GTA games or something, they go in deep on everything and are trying to show us just how much of a game reality is. If you were dumb enough to think that meant they were somehow talking about Trump maybe it's time you stop drinking the kool-aid user.

rockstar is peak kike and they can suck my fucking cock

I've played since Grand Theft Auto III. When the original cover had to be changed because of 9/11.

Exactly. If this is the case, I'll be charging back that fucking preorder of RDR2. They want to go EA mode? Two can play at that game.

>“Maybe that’s my own idiocy, naivety or delusion about what people are fighting about now; I know that there are some people who believe that the only fiction you should do is basically your own autobiography, but I think that’s really limiting and you can’t tell stories. I hope that we’ve found a sensitive way of discussing those issues.”

He's talking about how it's dumb to hire WAMEN to write stories about WAMEN. You really are some kind of idiot.

>Elsewhere in the interview, Houser discusses Red Dead’s brushing with politics, where feminism and racial equality are incorporated into the game, albeit lightly.

That's the (((author of the article))). OP you are a redditnigger.

>tripfagging
You should honestly just off yourself. They've never been good at satire. Probably one of the worst fucking companies at it. They're not brilliant comedy minds like Trey Parker and Matt Stone. They'll never be that ever in their entire fucking lives. GTA V was their magnum opus and that's all that they'll ever be known for. RDR2 is pointless at this point if they want to even fucking acknowledge politics at all.

If Rockstar Games wants to be so pussified that they cannot release a game until 2020 or 2024 if he gets re-elected, then they've already lost to the political system. They've become victims to political correctness and if the Democrats get their way, they won't allow it to be released whatsoever.

If you think this is new either you're not a big gta fan or you're retarded

Attached: 1539260742081.png (890x401, 430K)

I actually don't think Rockstar are leftists. Though they pretend to be probably because it's a requirement that every Corp be leftist or get blacklisted.

>They're not brilliant comedy minds like Trey Parker and Matt Stone.

Dropped. GTA satire was always levels above jewish south park.

>They're not brilliant comedy minds like Trey Parker and Matt Stone.

Back you go!

If it falls flat, at least it won’t fall as far as Fallout 76

They had no problem with Gay Tony back in GTA IV days. No problem with The Lost MC being a bunch of drug addicted losers who rode around on motorcycles. Had no problem with any of that shit. Not one bit. They also had no issue with blowing up a fucking bridge in a game right after 9/11 happened.

"As far as I recall, we changed the colour of the cop cars so they weren't identical to NYPD, we altered the flight path of a plane so that it didn't look like it was flying into or behind a skyscraper, and we removed one mission as it made a reference to terrorists," Rockstar exec Dan Houser told Edge

South Park got away with making fun of the prophet Muhammad and a white character saying nigger on television. What the fuck has Grand Theft Auto gotten away with?

I don't take tripfaggots seriously.

I personally believe they don’t represent any side and just like poking fun at politics. Any game that represents a point in time needs to have political messages to symbolize beliefs at the time period it is set in.

My point, it started with gta v that was 5 years ago, but now they update gta v to remove southern pride flags because peoples feeling might get hurt

The issue now is that Rockstar Games is afraid of SJW politically correct rhetoric. They're afraid of being called "nazis" or "leftists" or anything besides centrists.

They never removed that. You can still get them as well as having a Dixie horn.

Neither of those were particularly shocking. No one gave 2 shits about muhhamad until after some pissed off muslim had a mass shooting about it, and white people saying nigger has been on TV for a while.

steamcommunity.com/app/271590/discussions/0/535152511347205690/

>They're not brilliant comedy minds like Trey Parker and Matt Stone

Attached: 1529507877824.jpg (764x713, 309K)

al-Qaeda threatened Comedy Central, you moron. You think it wasn't a big deal 8 years ago when they did that?

>RDRS is pointless at this point if they want to even fucking acknowledge politics at all

Hey maybe if you use your fucking head you will realize people believe in different ideals than they did one hundred years ago. The point of making a game in the past is to represent the time period. Why do you think people said “Nigger” and “Broad” in LA Noire? Because that is how people were in the 1940s. The point of the western game is to see what people were like back then. That also helps bring out a realistic aspect in the game. So when you bitch about politics in a video game how about you think about something called time.

Based Rockstar! So glad I pre-ordered RDR2. I can't wait!

Found the kike.

Niggers also didn't have many rights back in the times of LA Noire either. You could smack a bitch if she ran her mouth. Make a game like that in 2018 and see what happens.

And people wonder why these flags get filtered.

It would be absolute fucking chaos if Rockstar released a game like that again. They should do what Assasins Creed should by being historically accurate but also engaging.

>GTA V was their magnum opus
fuck you. Vice City was their magnum opus.

Creatively, yes. Financially? No.

South Park fucking sucks dick now

>Rockstar co-founder, and lead writer, Dan Houser has said that he’s ‘thankful’ he’s not releasing Grand Theft Auto VI while Donald Trump is president.
>‘It’s really unclear what we would even do with it, let alone how upset people would get with whatever we did,’ said Houser in an interview with GQ magazine.
>‘Both intense liberal progression and intense conservatism are both very militant, and very angry. It is scary but it’s also strange, and yet both of them seem occasionally to veer towards the absurd. It’s hard to satirise for those reasons. Some of the stuff you see is straightforwardly beyond satire. It would be out of date within two minutes, everything is changing so fast.’
Sounds like he's grateful Rockstar doesn't have to come up with contemporary political satire any time soon. I don't see what the problem is. They satirized the shit out of leftists in GTAV. Sounds to me they just flat out don't want to touch today's subjects with a ten foot pole. Just look at the butthurt South Park inspires on both sides of the fence for making fucking jokes. Fuck all that.

Life fucking sucks dick now.

If Rockstar really become concerned about controversy, then it would mean that those corporate fat cats at Take Two are starting to also affect the single-player portion of their games, probably out of concern that any controversy surrounding their published games may cut into micro-transaction sales

I have been joking for years that real news headlines and news in general are starting to look and sound exactly like Grand Theft Auto satire. Just listen to Weasel News or the talk radio stations from the older games. Reality is becoming more satirical than these games.

Blaine County Radio is pretty redpilled. Surprised they didn't remove it from GTA Online.

Gtfo reddit

>assassins creed
>historically accurate

Attached: Rockstar_Games_talks_GTA_6_(and_Donald_Trump)_for_the_first_time_Metro_News_-_2018-10-24_17.19.02.pn (1652x3129, 2.25M)

>There’s also the possibility that there won’t be a GTA VI in the traditional sense, but instead a sequel to GTA Online – which is what the current game owes its longevity to – that doesn’t rely on storytelling for its appeal.
FUCKING. DROPPED.

Attached: 3450394534.gif (255x247, 81K)

The GTA series has gotten away with a lot.

Attached: fencing diamonds to kikes.jpg (1280x720, 122K)