Devil's Advocate Thread

Let's do an experiment Jow Forums

ITT post a sincerely held opinion and I will do my best to respectfully and coherently argue against it (even if I agree with you). This will help strengthen your argumentation. Anyone wishing to join me in playing devil's advocate is free to do so.

>example good post
The Federal Reserve should be abolished.

>example bad post
Feminism is cancer.

Ready set GO

Attached: 692f886cb264b61eefa7dfc183ada502.jpg (634x792, 104K)

Jews.
?

Traps are not gay but the men who fuck them are.

Jews are demonstrably evil people.

The bombing was not a false flag.

that is the most try hard thot I've ever seen. I bet she listens to Tame Impala and threw up and cried on mushrooms once

This is a bad thread.

The Federal Reserve is cancer.
Feminism should be abolished.

Since your statement can be refuted by NAXALT, I'll rephrase your argument if that's ok:
>Jewish culture is evil.
Jews like all people are capable of committing evil acts, but their worldview is fundamentally based on compassion as a result of being persecuted for eternity. This is why they are at the front of civil rights movements, which in the past were used to overcome severe injustices like racial discrimination.

Traps are literally homosexual males.

Threads like this are not gay. Threads like this are useful and fun.

Our meme should be that we fight against "white extinction" rather than "white genocide".

By invoking the word "genocide", one now has to not only establish that white populations are dwindling towards extinction, but you have to simultaneously prove that its being done intentionally.

On a meme level, attempting to convey two ideas of such importance is a losing game, hence why "white genocide" has been a failure as a meme.

This is probably my biggest pet peeve about how Jow Forums conducts itself in terms of memes.

>The Federal Reserve is cancer.
The Fed exists because central banks owned by governments have been less stable throughout history.

The term "genocide" is used because it is accurate. The campaign of replacement is premeditated and being carried out with knowledge of its end result (the extinction of whites). Dinosaurs went extinct as a result of a natural accident. "Extinction" would leave out a crucial element of the story, which is that (((it is being orchestrated)))

>Threads like this are not gay. Threads like this are useful and fun.
No, this thread didn't take off, which is why I called it an experiment. This thread is gay and I will be peacing out.

I'm sure you have seen all of the evidence that supports my claim (unless you're a newfag). They are literally -and I'm using the actual meaning of that word- behind everything that ails the west.
Their lies and treachery knows no bounds.

Don't be a faggot and come back.

>The term "genocide" is used because it is accurate.
This is almost completely irrelevant to an effective meme. An effective meme is effective not because its true, but because it plays to things that people ALREADY KNOW (whether true or not).
This is why leftist memes are ineffective EXCEPT TO LEFTISTS, because they always rely upon the viewer already having a leftist's understanding of reality.
Similarly, "White genocide" is a failed meme because it relies on the viewer having a right-wing view of reality (i.e. the acceptance of the idea that the white race has enemies).

Also: Pushing the meme of "white extinction" for purposes of general public awareness would NOT stop anyone from later coming back and saying, "Y'know, its REALLY more like genocide, because XYZ people are pushing for it".

The #1 lesson of watching leftists fail is to realize that "There is no virtue to a more accurate message if it causes the audience to tune you out."

Far left economic ideologies fail as the history and mathematical models are showing.

We should focus on the outcome not on the emotions.

People do this pretty naturally on here just to troll. Fun idea though; I'll play.

"The 'liberty' Democracies pride themselves on is not the right of the strong to achieve greatness, but the right of the weak to remain mediocre."

Attached: Consider.jpg (750x620, 135K)

Capitalism is incompatible with Nationalism

kys

Attached: 1539752623762.png (562x277, 92K)

I'll take this one:
Why would it not be the case that a nationalist government informs the regulation of a capitalist system?

For example, if you prevented large-scale (or even all) purchases of domestic capital by foreigners, that would be a nationalist way to regulate capitalism.

t. commie

For once a based leaf

you arent gay

The reason we won't do price control on drugs is because it would lead to the total collapse of our insurance system.

You are failing to realize that most of our biggest problems are being caused by domestic corporations, as they are ones profiting from it.
Immigration is a perfect example. Who would profit from importing millions of cheap laborers that never demand simple things like holidays or decent wages? It’s simple, you can always trace it back to corporate interests. Corrupt officials are simply tools that you buy. In a capitalist system, it is always the desires of rich individuals before the interests of the national populous.

I shouldn't sage this thread.

OP has too much time on his hands. And he is a faggot.

you shouldn't buy a dog and feed it a baby cat then carve a swastika on your forehead and go into your local grocery store just to scream "lmao i fuck goats"

All parasitic elements of society should be purged for the sake of productive citizens.

lmao im the exact opposite faggot. go back to being spoon fed prageru tier bullshit like the good shill you are.

>Thinks easily disproved propaganda that gets posted on Jow Forums is "evidence"
Kek. This made my day.

>In a capitalist system, it is always the desires of rich individuals before the interests of the national populous.
I've yet to hear of any government system where this is not the case.

The one thing that all government systems have in common is that power exists only through control and influence over the gatekeepers of power, whether those be military, financial, or political party leaders.
And each of those major leaders in turn have their own lesser "gatekeepers of power" that give them control going down the hierarchy.

People think that governments exist based on the words written into laws, but this is the underlying reality.

>arguing for sake of arguing
I cannot describe how fucking retarded this idea is.

Arguing for sake of arguing teaches you nothing. Shit, worthless ideas should just be shitcanned and not even argued with. There should be no arguing with communists or "people" who think there's 5000 genders. They should just be fucking ignored.

Deficits, within reason, don't matter. If the government wants to spend money for basic income, free healthcare, war, it can just print money and do so. If you disagree then why has it worked for the last 100 years?

Jow Forums should strenfin a nigga and not hate a nigga.

Put white BBs in em.
Train 'em right.

This attitude is an intellectually lazy as any leftist.

The entire reason why leftists rely so heavily on buzzwords like "racism" is because they are incapable of actually arguing their points.

Protip: They don't argue with anyone that they can label as a "Nazi" because "worthless ideas should just be shitcanned and not even argued with"

I do not see how this refutes my point. I believe that government should be used to protect the people it governs, not the fortunes of its members and its patrons.

It doesn't refute it, per se, but rather supposes that exclusion of significant social powers (like wealthy capitalists) is not a viable way for any government to gain or maintain power.

Those people are part of the power-structure, like it or not, and most of what we call "corruption" is just how things are done.

Persians are honorary Europeans.