What the fuck have you done lately?

So many of us are proud of our white ancestors but what have we done personally to benefit the Aryan race? What marvelous scientific inventions and philosophical ways of thinking have been the product of the average pol/ brain? Is the vicarious indulgent of our progenitors our only end product?

Attached: 1532968980621.jpg (1500x729, 757K)

Tenshi eating a corndog!

Attached: 1400893762852.jpg (500x500, 93K)

Die weeb.

that said, this youtuber who is fascist (cultured-thug) suggests that right now self-improvement should be your goal, the fire is rising but isn't quite there yet
the next step according to his master plan is to establish think-tanks and churn out fascist philosophy with your friends for a while, until the situation is ripe for the next benitos and adolfs to take over or something like that

Attached: 1540193147781.png (277x595, 161K)

based and redpilled
cringe and bluepilled

More than you’ve contributed to anything.

whats the big thing about anime anyways? they don't even look good, like some gook was squinting when he made the first faggime

Is that face caused by genetics or the whole mouth breathing thing is real?

Reading about the British Empire. I don't understand non-Germans celebrating German culture so much, I'd much rather celebrate and learn about things that my country actually did. I get 12 year olds celebrating Germany because of nazism but I've seen pictures that people have posted of plain Weimar flags or Kaiserreich flags hung on their walls for no reason

this is one of the cringey aspects of Jow Forums that is often overlooked. They are for German nationalism, when they aren't Germans or living in Germany, the proper thing here is to celebrate your nation with your own national symbols, nothing is more sweetie-tier than an american flag with a swatsika on it.

swastika*
that said there's literally nothing wrong with celebrating the third reich, the last people to stand for decency in the world

whole mouth breathing thing is real

This
faggots are slavs and nigger admixed and they still want to be german

>german

Attached: 1540323607939.jpg (550x386, 26K)

HAHAHAHHA the absolute state of germistan

I've done a fuckton of martial arts and combatives

The Swastika is not a German exclusive symbol and most European and American Facist parties adopted it into their image.
But yes, use your own countries national symbols.

>there's literally nothing wrong with celebrating the third reich
True

Attached: in-the-garden-of-beasts_wide-ee7888c277b6a639af88219b69a6366c92088635.jpg (590x332, 187K)

Attached: 1540192693517.gif (450x325, 90K)

>use your own countries national symbols
Here's mine

Attached: 1200px-British_Union_of_Fascists_flag.ant.svg.png (1200x800, 35K)

>if I’m 20 and I haven’t changed the world I’m worthless
>if I’m any age and I haven’t changed the world yet, I’m worthless

Nice derogatory propaganda, bot

>cultured thug
Based

Good man, have another

Attached: Saxon flag.png (1000x600, 100K)

I fathered a lovely little Aryan baby.

Joined the army
Also finished to write my own novel but I'm too much of a pussy to propose it to a publisher

Attached: 1534716838470m.jpg (440x1024, 79K)

as if most of the common aryans in the time periods you're referencing did anything but do what they had to do to survive and keep their life as good as possible (and their families in most cases)

just cause there's some famous people who did a lot of good things and invented stuff doesn't mean everyone has to. Not saying a lot of these ppl are degenerate hypocrites who are lazier than the niggers they hate

ate a tide pod

1. Finished writing*
2. Throw it up on Amazon as a $3 ebook, see how it does.

Nice

Attached: battle for rorke's drift.jpg (640x441, 130K)

British soldiers have some of the best asthetics

Attached: Wellingtons-squares-2.jpg (1600x696, 266K)

Wish soldiers still had actual recognisable uniforms with character

Teaching my students to be proud of their land and history.
Showing immigrant kids the lies like:
>minorities cant be racist.
Been going on for 8 years now. And my principal wonder why my students alwayd get good grade.
>I make them think.

If only we could have had that one more win

Attached: burning-of-the-white-house.jpg (596x367, 31K)

Problem being they would standout too much in open combat so it's simply not practicle anymore.
But dress uniform should still be vibrant and colourful.

Britain also produces the best flags

Attached: LONG LIVE THE KING.jpg (354x337, 56K)

True

Attached: Mosley+fascists+1935.jpg (1000x722, 128K)

sucked some dicks

nice try fbi, gotta try harder than that

Attached: exploding van.gif (240x184, 352K)

Found this in my files, thought I'd share

Attached: bellamy_salute-56a9aaf15f9b58b7d0fdcf8e.jpg (768x602, 76K)

I'm black and have probably achieved more in the last few days than the average of pol. White Aryan men are cucks. Thanks for your double citizenship. I'll be race mixing, don't mind me.

It would be nice to see military parades again, I've only seen them in forigen countries.
The CAPTCHA is deciding to take forever so I'm not going to bother posting anymore

Attached: LongLiveTheEmpire.png (1314x873, 1.98M)

I'm a pro music producer, we have guys inside the industry.

congratulations.

What have you done, ironicist twitter communist that doesn’t lift?