ANOTHER CARAVAN FORMING

>Another migrant caravan bound for the US-Mexico border is forming in Central America, and federal officials in the United States are keeping their eyes on it, an official with the Department of Homeland Security told CNN on Tuesday.

>More than 500 people are using four groups in the mobile messaging service WhatsApp to organize a caravan that matches the description of the one the Trump administration is monitoring, CNN has learned.

And there is nothing you can do about it, like the last caravan that was let in. Why even have a second Amendment?

Attached: caravan.jpg (900x601, 298K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2018/10/24/politics/migrant-caravan-forms-dhs-el-salvador/
youtu.be/hPVOZZLra-Y
rt.com/usa/442182-migrant-caravan-us-destabilization/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WOuld you like a cruise ship to take them to canada instead?

>Gather all the migrants on a cruise ship telling them they are going to America.
>Sail into the middle of the ocean launch all the lifeboats empty then sink the ship.

No they are trickling up anyways since Trudeau's gibs. Just wish Ameribros had the guts to stop this invasion.

Attached: racist-gringos.jpg (476x700, 260K)

This is a false flag.

literally everything is happening today!

Attached: renaud-chatillon-kingdom-heaven.jpg (455x700, 133K)

Why are they carrying the flag of the shithole they are escaping?

Attached: mexico-caravan-1-gty-jt-181021_hpMain_31x13_992.jpg (992x415, 115K)

There are millions of homeless across Central/South America. Start having 50K+ caravans every month.

So noone thinks theyre mexicans.

Why does that matter? Different asylum process?

THIS IS AMERICA

Attached: welcome.png (1280x853, 1.77M)

>We want asylum and want safety
You're in Mexico 8 now, that's good enough for you to apply there now

If you've ever dealt with 3rd world shitholers from South America, they have this weird cognitive dissonance that where they're fleeing from is both the best place in the world with the best culture and is also a massive shit hole. Mexicans do it all the time.

what is exact position of caravan now?

Which one?
>Literally multiple hordes

They'll be at the border in three days. Get those welfare applications ready mutts.

And they want to ban high capacity semiautomatic rifles!

20,000 strong

WERE COMING FOR U WHITEBOI

Attached: mstitle[1].jpg (360x240, 30K)

so fats will not let them in and mexico will have to feed them for weeks at the border, rest of the world will shit on mutts for being inhumane and eventually caravan will go back.

So what? Trump organized all these caravans himself personally for the Republican party in hopes of gaining an edge in the midterm elections. Of course they'll keep coming until the Republicans win. Easy bait.

Attached: GAU-19.jpg (1280x720, 204K)

mutts don't have the man power to guard the entire border at all. There are tons of unguarded spots and tunnels at the border.

This is literally the border fence in Arizona.
The caravan will cross.

Attached: BryonStromFacesMexico.jpg (2400x1800, 447K)

>nothing you can do about it
That's where you're wrong kiddo

>Use military to seal the border
>Declare war on shitholes
>Declare them as enemy combatants
Yes we can repel an organized invasion
Yes we can include the press in with the organizers of this invasion due to their false flag bomb shit today

Hammer of God is coming

Attached: 1520255579118.gif (1470x1080, 710K)

mouth foaming basement dweller detected

Yeah it's weird. It happens a lot here in chile with venezuelans, moslty the ones from caracas though (when they come from smaller cities they're bros)

I too like fantasy

sauce? i want to link this to my friend, but need sauce first.

>implying the US won't let this horde through, like it has all the previous ones

Leadership of both political parties wants more mass migration.

cnn.com/2018/10/24/politics/migrant-caravan-forms-dhs-el-salvador/

>implying normal people want to stay in Fatland

Attached: Migrant Caravan of Intellectuals Continue Push North to Canada.png (934x736, 987K)

The last caravan wasn’t let in you laughable fucking retard

Is this what an NPC sounds like?

We seriously need a Spic Span, a padestrian overpass to Canada

Attached: jvjB2c7.gif (449x342, 314K)

that ok americans just imagine 5000 Jamal Khashoggi i know you guys care about him so much

Attached: I-vMkxPj_400x400.jpg (210x210, 13K)

thanku

Except they did. They dispersed and crossed trough many states.

Do you think they will try to cross over as a large group instead of smaller cells?

Holy shit NPC's are really mongoloids.

fucking nuke those monkeys

Just make sure it's long enough to dump them into the arctic

So does everyone. I lived in shithole Eastern Europe as a bong and met a lot of foreigners who would complain constantly about how shit Eastern Europe was, whilst simultaneously trying to argue with each other about who's home country was also the shittist. The only exception to the rule would be some of the fresher Americans who would get all dreamy eyed and talk of Freedom, whilst everyone else (including other Americans that had been gone longer) sniggered. I would never understand the American morbid fascination with Freedom until I moved here.

>t. cucks are fucking Jealous because we will ACTUALLY stop mass migration unlike your faggot Globalist shill governments

>Leadership of both political parties wants more mass migration.
>being this retarded
wew lad

the next false flag will be against the migrant caravan

"They broke up the caravan right before it crossed the border. See you alt-right BIGOTS had nothing to worry about"
"Okay, so where do you think all of those people went after they got all the way there?"

Central America is the equivalent of that Starcraft Zerg player who puts a waypoint on your base and just maxes Zerglings

How about paying the cartels to skin them alive and hang their bodies on the border as a warning to others parasites?

This is why there really isn't anything Trump can do. He has hinted to as much by referencing our "terrible" immigration laws that allow them to stay here once they make it across the border.

The caravan will break up and enter the country in smaller groups. They have already been trained by US (((immigration lawyers))) on how to claim asylum. So, once they get here, they're staying. All the people from the last caravan are still here.

The only way to stop the caravan would be if the US military did a "surprise" operation and stopped the caravan while it's still in Mexico. That won't happen because
> Mexico wouldn't agree to the US military being on their soil, and Trump isn't going to take the political hit of a blatant act of military aggression with one of our neighbors
> How does the military even round up and detain tens of thousands of people in a field operation on foreign soil?
> What do they do with them once they detain them?
> Regardless of how peaceful the US military would try to keep it, violence would inevitably break out and result in lots of blood and some dead beaners for the MSM cameras.

That's on you

So we know where to deport them to

We'll give you manitoba.

What if... we paid Mexico to give amnesty to the migrants?

Attached: 7A3EC074-DDDA-401E-81B2-CA305357930A.jpg (768x576, 50K)

They crossed in smaller groups. There are plenty of immigrant help centers at the border and they stay there until they cross.

And this will happen again this week. They will cross in smaller groups. 10 to 15 people at a time.

Put an American flag on it and sail it near Israel

that might happened, if the migrants fuck with them

> No, that's the beautiful part. When wintertime rolls around, the gorillas simply freeze to death.

Attached: skin.jpg (640x480, 31K)

We are giving them that option but they fear its just an "excuse" to deport them.

AHHAHAHAHAHA

FUCKING AMERISHARTS

YOUR COUNTRY IS FINISHED

THEY ARE COMING

AND THEY WANT ONE THING

TIGHT

WHITE

PUSSY

AND UR GONNA GIVE IT TO EM TILL THEY CUMMMMMM :)))

So you know where the gibs are going

Your dreams of the Caravan BTFOing the Caravan are coming true
>Video VERY related

youtu.be/hPVOZZLra-Y

They'll be coming for you soon enough.

Attached: FwJc7qBh.jpg (717x1024, 84K)

A10 warthog btfoing the Caravan * fixed

They'd just settle for a bit and then slip over the border later.

The only solution is to militarize the entire southern border.

Except none of this will ever ever happen.
Stay mad.

Attached: NPCMemeEntry_4.jpg (1200x675, 107K)

Cause they’re based as fuck.
We’re collecting supplies for the caravan with the sluts from work, do you guys think is a good idea to add weed and booze for those brave travelers?

ok hot

You cheeky cunt

>murica
>tight “white” pussy
The brothers have blacked every girl up to 12 and the youngest ones are spoken for.

This is it!
This will be the reason trump will refund NGOS in the U.S we know the money these world NGOS comes from the rich white countries.... spect action, but I'm sure the liberals don't expect a squash of NGOs....

Attached: 1539789506475.png (1000x869, 343K)

There is deep seated hatred between different spics. Call a argentian mexican and they be offended just like calling an anglo an Irishman in the 1800s woulve been offended

Yeah, no one wants to be mistaken for a Mexishit... the only people that feel complimented when mistaken for a Mexishit is a nigger.

You do realise that even if Washington wanted to stop them (which they don't), they're going to scatter well before they reach the border. So the military would have to police the entire border which isn't going to happen.

America is proving to the parasitic third world that it has a completely open border. Once this president is set the numbers will grow exponentially and you'll be facing an ever bigger scale problem than Europe. It's only going to accelerate from now on.

The government won't do shit because they're all Jew puppets pretending to be on opposing sides. The only way to stop it is with a civilian border force. Use your 2nd amendment mutts while you still can.

>Use your 2nd amendment mutts while you still can.
A group of armed US citizens approaching the border would be arrested a fuck of lot quicker than any illegal aliens will be.

Breed like rats die like rats
>but how could this have happened? It must be the white mans fault
>gibmedat for free

Attached: A450AEA3-50F3-41C7-990B-5C9B7640495D.jpg (320x427, 59K)

Maybe this user yesterday wasn't full of shit after all. >WhatsApp
I've been wondering how they were doing this. I had seen several "refugees" with nice brand-new phones. I don't understand why they can't go after the people giving these invaders their marching orders.

Attached: NiceNewPhone.png (382x482, 279K)

ahahahahaah

Attached: khrushev mais.jpg (756x1024, 284K)

The real way to stop it is making hiring a illegal a crime that lands both lots of jail time and lots of fines. Make renting a place (or taking any sort of fee or good) from an illegal the same crime. Even hosiptials should not be allowed to treat them, or if they get treated the illegal then goes straight to jail for 10 years then deported.

I mean, they don't have to guard the WHOLE border, they could just set up a few miles around where the horde is heading and move accordingly, or if a miracle happens mow them down.

argentina is quite literally whiter than the us

Caravan season is the new Hurricane season.

Every 2 years caravans will now form and possibly hit the US. Like El Nino's

>Things that will never happen.

SHHHHH...

Attached: 7031ECBE-67C8-4892-91E8-62C58D3387E8.gif (616x250, 707K)

Just don't stop them at the border. They'll keep walking until they are in Canada.

>If the Migrants fuck with them.

Now now, you know that's going to happen, just say it.

Genius if true

just out of curiosity, which part of america did you move to?

Puerto Ricans are notorious for it.

I did 3 years in Florida, 1 in West Virginia, and 4 in Maryland.

What do you mean by morbid fascination? Im a sterotypical American though and really love freedom

Weird, I'm in Maryland (Silver Spring), and no one here gives a shit about freedom. What do you do for work that lets you move around so much?

In the sense that there isnt a lot of it. Its talked about a lot, and splattered like a trademark everywhere, but its almost like talking about it a lot is just as good as having it. The only thing Ive seen thats even close to freedom would be the guns, but there is a heavy sense that you gave up all your other rights just to have them. (Which is ironic because theyre supposed to protect them). There is a huge amount of population mind control which forces people to accept certain ideals of what Freedom is, and what it isnt, which you are not allowed to question or you will be told 'just leave then', (applies to Americans and non-Americans bizarrely, also strange that its always 'get out' and its never 'make it better then'). The basic tenants of freedom which I learned from my home country, like basic health being a right, equal education opportunity for children from birth, polite and impartial police (all of which Americans are assured exist but really dont) have suddenly been replaced with rights I didnt know I needed, like my ability to own a gun, call people nigger, and have police search my car for speeding.
Ill end with I moved to Russia because I wanted to see propaganda and mind control in action and was bitterly disappointed, they were the most based people Ive met. Came to the US expecting Freedom and got slapped in the face with everything I expected from Russia. Its the most surreal country Ive lived in, literally something from a creepy David Lynch movie. It often feels like a prison where the inmates are the ones welding the bars.

Im over the bridge from you. Eastern Shore. And I do a little bit of everything.

what if the wall wasn't really symbolic and for the few

what if it was really meant for hordes like this

Attached: 1538694461879.jpg (690x617, 203K)

Trump could call upon the militia.

They believe in the same God as Americans but they are being denied salvation.

based countrymen know, damn catrachos, chapines, and salvatrucha trash heading north

Absolutely nothing the Americans can do, the world is watching. The spegs on here can post as many pictures of guns as they like because that ain't going to happen.
The US are getting whats coming to them and and they deserve it for fucking over countries.
rt.com/usa/442182-migrant-caravan-us-destabilization/

If it wasn't for the USA then Europe wouldn't be faced with the 'migrant' problem. Fuck America.

Lol what kind of fence is that?
Even Ben Shapiro could climb that

He wont.
He needs these immigrants to gain fuel at his rallies.
Meanwhile, your taxes will pay for their givs.... Get fuk

>He needs these immigrants to gain fuel at his rallies.

that makes absolutely no sense.

How else would he incite his NPC's without an eminent menace from the south and the rest of the world?

>How else would he incite his NPC's without an eminent menace from the south and the rest of the world?

Are you saying that Trump is organizing the immigrant attack waves?

as if that hasn't been what the democrats have been doing for decades in an actual attempt at invasion, infiltration, and population replacement for vote share?