Me: East Asians have the highest IQs on average and their woman are generally thinner and more feminine than white...

Me: East Asians have the highest IQs on average and their woman are generally thinner and more feminine than white woman. And it’s hard to deny their creativity when this very website was created to celebrate anime, a Japanese artstyle. Hitler himself admitted that the Chinese and Japanese had a history superior to Germany’s.

White Nationalist: MUH DICK YO WHITE DOODS GOT BGGER DICKS N SHEEEIT AN WE BIGGER MUSCLE AND TALLER N BIGR DICK

Me: But Black guys have on average the biggest dicks, especially in length. They are also generally more athletic and assertive. Many of them have height going for them too, ever heard about the NBA?

White Nationalist: Who cares about all that? Intelligence is what really matters, Blacks can’t survive without us White folk, without us they would instantly fall back into chaos and barbarism. Why are you so petty and hung up on physical size? IQ man!

Attached: 1A9E1CD4-CF30-4109-9A2C-A77FFC718E3A.jpg (673x1024, 133K)

World IQ

Attached: 08639232-B000-4F18-A781-16D2939C683E.png (1357x800, 25K)

What is the point of this thread.

Jewish IQ pic related.

Attached: pisa.jpg (620x469, 109K)

You: I'm so fucking retarded I can't even save an image with the proper resolution, so instead I save a bunch of unreadable garbage.
Also You: Time to go shitpost on pol.

What a shock. What a sage.

Asian masculinity.

>But Black guys have on average the biggest dicks, especially in length. They are also generally more athletic and assertive. Many of them have height going for them too, ever heard about the NBA?
support this statement with scientifically gathered data please

Israel is filled with fat redneck arabs

It’s just common knowledge

IQ is not everything though. Whites have invented 95% of modern inventions, yet the Mongols with slightly higher IQ (Chinese, Japs etc) just 5%.

It's a false flag attempt to elicit a particular emotion from the board. What do you feel when you read ops post? What's your reaction? Why does op want you feeling that way?

Perhaps, but that wasn’t all whites that was just the nordics and the ashkenazi jews

54% of the worlds modern inventions were by British inventors according to the Japanese ministry of International Trade and Industry. Britain is not a nordic/scandinavian country. Also, the Jews only ever invented things to destroy i/e the nuke etc

Asians are superior to whites, but blacks are inferior then both lol

In IQ, they're similar to whites even if a couple points higher. Again, doesn't mean everything, they can't invent for shit. I wish there was a creativity index.

Asians > Whites > everyone else > Kikes > Nigs

This is the killstroke for why Whites have accomplished more as a people.
Asians have a high mean but due to the low standard deviation, they have very few real geniuses that provide major leaps in knowledge or technology. Whites have more retards but also vastly more people on the super-genius end of the scale, even if you include the population differences.
It's the same reasoning pointed out before between men and women, where men have a higher standard deviation and are much more represented at the extreme ends of the IQ spectrum.

Attached: iqs.gif (462x347, 5K)

Common knowledge says coconuts are hairy and brown on the tree but that is incorrect as well little shitposter.

Whatever makes you feel better at night lowIQ ameritard lul

Stop shilling for fucking asians you disgusting fucking fags, how is this even a discussion? Why are americans so fucking stupid?

>says the swede

How is it having your home ravaged by Mohammed?

>"Durr le Sweden le super cucked!"
Yeah better racemix some fucking more then you braindead fucking mutt
>Implying i think any racemixing of any kind good in any way

>muh bell curve
>No correlation!!!

Oooh a slide thread...what are we hiding now?

Of course the burgerposter is anti-white. The white burger can only think about prepping the bull.

Attached: burgercucks.jpg (1440x995, 356K)

Go and prep the bull burger. Like OP. The white burger will even prep the asian bull.

A chink jerking himself off because he knows he's inferior

>anime
>creativity

Attached: eikenlol.jpg (182x268, 26K)

I have an IQ of 135, why dont women flock to me so I can bless them with my seed of life?