FOX News infobitch just implicated Proud Boys in the package bombs

FOX News infobitch just implicated Proud Boys in the package bombs.

Sorry no screenshot or clip, but I literally just saw it. They mistakenly said "Lost Boys" but corrected themselves to "Proud Boys".

Once again....this wasn't CNN, it was FOX.

Attached: 56d.gif (1189x1189, 2.11M)

False flags imo

>this wasn't CNN, it was FOX.
same thing.

no dumbass this is a dem falseflag, trump even acknowledged it in one of his tweets

kys concern shill

I heard it as well. Was like a light bulb going off. They're using Buzzwords to register with people's subconscious, to evoke an emotional response. The Leftists outlets have been doing this nonstop since the election. The Right is Hateful and Misogynist here's what You Need to Know and What We should do and here's how to feel about Hate

Ok dumbnigger I'm just telling you what I just heard with my own ears on FOX News.

Bump I saw it too, said someone sent to the gov office with info of the Proud Boys on it

THEY PLAYED US LIKE A DAMN FIDDLE

Attached: a6782f34eee7fad0f453858b1b1ba0fdd7e6d6e1_hq[1].jpg (1024x720, 51K)

I heard them say it they said something about an email to someone in New York something about Proud Boys.

>what i heard is truth
>doesn't know what anecdotal means
maxium retard

>one punch man is name Rufio
>call them lost boys
fucking kek

Fucking vampire terrorists

Attached: 2e4.png (499x1600, 1.27M)

>Proud Boys would sabotage the chances of Republican's winning the mid-terms
Yeah, seems logical to me.

Dude. I'm not passing it along as a fact. I'm literally just telling you what I heard. FOX NEWS just said "The hate group 'Proud Boys' " in relation to these bombings.

Never said it was true. Just that I heard it. Cunt.

Attached: 44754604_2167568016587412_4636490055857209344_n.png (280x293, 105K)

no fucking shit but they still said it on national tv

I think they mixed up the story. The Governor of New York claimed he received a bomb, then later said he was mistaken, it was someone sending him information on Proud Boys.

This is now converted to "bomb from proud boys"

Lol so it's some liberals who want proud boys to be labeled as terrorists. Like why would they put their info on non functional pipe bomb? And fucking lol because Reddit already believes that it's crazy conservatives.

Get the fuck out of here with your absolute fucking nonsense. Keep Prod Boys name out of your mouth. We don't do shit like this you fucking piece of shit.

gee i wonder who else is doing exactly that.

Anyone catch her call them "Lost Boys" at first?

Hey, reactionary NPC.
Read my godamn post and comprehend it before you output your fucking NPC response. I'm just telling you what I heard. It's important for people to understand that it was said by FOX on national news.

>THERE'S LITERALLY NO EVIDENCE OF "RADICAL LEFT-WING VIOLENCE"
>
>
>LISTEN, OBVIOUSLY THE RIGHT-WING RADICALS KNOWN AS "THE PROUD BOYS" ARE CLEARLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS
>
>THEY EVEN LEFT AN AUTOGRAPHED PHOTO OF GAVIN MCINNES IN EACH OF THE PIPE BOMBS

>Keep Prod Boys name out of your mouth
>when a bunch of civ nat mutts try act tough
o i am laffin

Gavin has been on record promoting violence on multiple occasions. Live by the sword, die by the sword. Proud Boys and their supporters need to man up and stop pretending they're innocent.

They're the George Zimmerman of political activism, sure. 100% agree with you on that account. However, they never initiate violence--their whole thing is that goofy "I won't throw the first punch, but I'll sure as Hell finish the fight". This is an initiation of violence, even if the pipe bombs (coincidentally,) didn't go off. Not their style, and you're an idiot if you think this whole thing isn't intended to point the finger at someone else.