MIKE CERNOVICH A FAGGOT CONFIRMED

He stands with CNN, do you?

Attached: 9671F510-3C83-4821-9ACC-271912B2E58C.jpg (1242x1262, 627K)

>fighting back is bad goy so stand with me against the controlled op company
fuck him its time to make the GEOTUS a reality

Honestly dude, all these people you know are shills but you still like just a bit like cernovich, spencer, ben shapiro, alex jones ALL expectedly cuck out at the most important times. Which is the only time you really need them. If you see this thread and you become an important figure one day, think back to this moment and don't be a nigger faggot shill.

Would you look at that. Another glow in the dark nigger faggot.

Pretty extreme faggotry.

Attached: 1539629602707.gif (376x278, 2.86M)

I seriously question the IQ of anyone who believes people like cernovich arnt ironic shills

how can a goddamn photo even have a lisp?

>Literal glow in the dark Jew shill acts as a literal glow in the dark Jew shill
What a surprise!

Glow in the dark CIA nigger confirmed.

Cernobitch

I haven't stood with CNN since the "yellow cake in africa" shit that got us into the Iraq War. I don't understand why so many liberals suck CNNs dick when they played a bigger role in getting the US into Iraw than any other news outlet.

>Jew stands with Jew media
NEWS AT 11!!!!

mike abramovich our guy confirmed

you can tell its a jew OP by the way they are all unified in their response

He’s not wrong just because his approved_opinions.xml is different than yours

I don't even know the details, but guarantee it's a ploy to show "Look, I'm honest, I'll call out my side too;" this is to combat his growing irrelevancy.

I mean, I like Mike, I wish he could gain more traction.

Attached: 1496595091782.jpg (2696x1790, 3.96M)

people still listen to gorillion mindset guy?
wew lad

He is a kike, who wrote a shitty book and got famous shilling it here and retards ate it.
Stop giving him attention.

Attached: 5b590c734577.png (640x640, 680K)

he's a fucking retared who fucking cares?

He goes out on a limb with uncorroborated stories while others are still waiting, so once in a while he gets attention for scooping something big. And people forget all the times he jumps on the wrong side, like when he said Ford was credible before Kavanaugh even spoke. He's just a guy with more ambition than sense who guesses a lot.

>it's scared

Attached: the_human_magapaedo(3).jpg (475x666, 250K)

This faggot can't stop the red wave.
>of blood

>why I stand with CNN
Something only a LITERAL faggot would ever say

Your whore wife is a terrorist and your retard baby is ugly, Mike

Attached: 1498607264705.jpg (1024x768, 71K)