ITT: We start the Pug ban movement

I have an idea to troll twitter and wanted to see what you faggots think. Short and simple:

>We start a movement saying pugs are a symbol of white supremacy, a mockery of the black community, etc.
>Claim the pug's "blackface" was purposely bred in China to mock African inhabitants.
>Claim whites still breed the pug with the black face as they find the "blackface" a symbol of their status and racism within their groups.
>Stack on the pug's health issues and claim they have sacrificed the breed's health to keep the blackface aspect alive.
>Throw on some shit about casual racism needs to end.

We need some catchy slogans, so images for twitter, and those twitter machines.

Any suggestions?

Attached: Pug.jpg (300x304, 70K)

Just say pugs are german and nazis like count dankula.
Just post them giving roman salute.
retard.

Solid idea user - Bump

>Just say pugs are german and nazis like count dankula.
Pugs originated in China and were brought to Europe in the 16th century. It needs to be somewhat believable with their origin you Sodomite.

Pugs not drugs, faggots.

NYPA

Pugs are the quintessential example of why racial purity is terrible for society.

>NYPA
Yeah, really asking to be mean to some ex girlfriend here. Fucking newfag.

I can get behind this. Pugs are a racist symbol.

pugs are rePUGnant

please remove now

Attached: Ht3wOgi.png (487x410, 165K)

NYPA is a newfag term btw

If we can meme We can do this

Peta has been jumping on every movement that has animals. They wanted altercations to the animal cracker box and said milk was the drink of white supremacy. Think if we tweet them they'd retweet?

Great idea OP. Those things piss me off, only roasties have them.

If anyone has any good ideas for the image of this movement shoot it out there

Maybe a really unhealthy pug in a picture
"All this suffering for a racist joke?" or something of that nature?

We can also use the CountDankula roman salute pug as an example of pug white supremacy. I always hated these dumb dogs too, they're loud and retarded

Pugs are bread to be deformed and always suffer breathing issues. They should be banned from that alone

Anyone good at photoshop?

Attached: pug_shaming_09.jpg (600x429, 51K)

What a cute little guy.

Attached: Pugler.jpg (2560x1060, 157K)

Clearly school is out. You can always tell when underaged fuckheads come on... the board goes to shit for a couple of hours till their step-dads force the little bastards to get off the computer.

This thread. Perfect example.

Attached: pug_MIB.jpg (650x397, 46K)

Get a load of this retard