I honestly don’t understand why Jow Forums isn’t motivated to act on climate change...

I honestly don’t understand why Jow Forums isn’t motivated to act on climate change. It’s not just environmentalism. It’s a security issue because things will get fucked in the next 50-100 years.

Fuck the oil and coal industry. Start a carbon tax. Use the money to subsidize solar panels for every new building. Change the laws so that utilities can but energy from you if you’re a net producer. Then, rework the system once energy policy has moved in a new direction.

A bunch of hick coal workers isn’t the hill to die on.

Why does this have to be a left-right issue?

Attached: F9C7B203-5167-4C71-A500-2DD273E68A4E.jpg (960x950, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

joannenova.com.au/2018/10/first-audit-of-global-temperature-data-finds-freezing-tropical-islands-boiling-towns-boats-on-land/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

But we want china, india and africa, the countries that are producing 90% of the pollution, to be stopped.

this isn't even a political issue. off topic for this board, leave please

>climate change isn't real taking up half the graph

Yeah, nice try, nobody believes the climate doesn't change. When people said climate change isn't real, it comes with the presumption that it's man made climate change that's being talked about.

Of course if you take away half the bar, the point he's making looks that much dumber. Which is why it's not removed.

>this isn't even a political issue.
Ladies and gentlemen, behold a wonder! The man with no brain.

Because the left made it into a cause to change our economic system into a command economy.

If we invest now into technologies to cope with future climate change, we will be ready when it should occur.
If we totally wreck our economy today in the vain hope to reduce climate change, we will be too poor to adapt, when it occurs anyway.

Regardless of the problem: if the solution looks suspiciously like communism, don't trust the messenger.

1) CO2 doesn't drive temperature on Earth, it's the opposite
2) "Climate change" isn't caused by humans
3) Even if it was true it would be beneficial to our northern countries.
4) Most of the CO2 comes from globalization (especially cargo ships) and the third world growing, we have to stop China, India and Africa from developing.

Sauce?

Twump the Kike Cock Sucker sed climate change iznt reel!! Hail Israel.

>3) Even if it was true it would be beneficial to our northern countries.
It is used to legitimate sending niggers to Europe and developed countries.
Not good at all.

Pay attention.

What do you think should be done? Let's pretend they're right and human activity is a big or even the biggest driver of climate change. What action should be done? Bomb China, India, and Africa? Outlaw coal? What?

>1 post by this ID

Attached: 1540411965912.jpg (960x950, 88K)

How is it beneficial? So Niggers can say "You wytes made our cuntryz hot, we needz to cum to Urupe"? baka

>bomb China, India, and Africa
Yes.

No seriously, sauce?

>climate change isn't real
NEVER SAID BY ANYONE, ANYWHERE

LITERALLY FUCKING ICE AGE HELLO?

Attached: 500_metric_ton_proof_of_ice_age_kummakivi_siirtolohkare_jääkausi.jpg (300x210, 39K)

It seems to be mostly Americans who deny climate change. Same folk who claim to be kidnapped by aliens en masse

But America's pollution per person is higher, because you actually have money unlike those shitholes. And china produces so much shit, that only way to cut their pollution is to not buy products made in there, which can be hard though.

>benefical to northern countries
How about no?

It is when the president is still in denial.

>2) "Climate change" isn't caused by humans

"If I write a baseless claim then it's true" - NEETs

Their factories are causing 90% of polution. Most chinkies eat a mostly vegan diet though, animal agriculture is the worst cause of climate change and Americans eat vast amounts more meat than even European countries, let alone third world shite holes who eat mainly vegan.

>its okay that we produce almost all of the worlds pollution because there are 5 billion of us
kay

Why does every plan to "act on" climate change involve transfer payments to the third world and corporate welfare to friends of Democrats?

I don't give a fuck.

>act on a natural occurrence that started since the creation of the earth.

How do you generate power from onions?

And yet if we stopped eating meat, that pesky NINETY FUCKING PERCENT STILL REMAINS.

How people can deny global warming is real boggles my mind. Today, at the end of October, as the sun was setting, I was able to walk to the corner shop in a t-shirt and not feel even a bit chilly. That's fucking nuts, and it's been like this several years in a row, and certainly wasn't like this in my childhood. My mum was born in the 50s and I asked her if it was every like this in her lifetime, she said no.

This, but put America in there too.

The fact of the matter is no individual action will help, it needs to be done on a mass scale, which is why we need treaties and we need those biggest contributors to acknowledge and sign up for those treaties.

We passed that yellow part in the 70s
Kys

replace everything with "we only have 10 years"
make the last one say "we only have 12 years"

>being this illiterate
K.

I didn't expect a fat slob like you to care, but truth wont change according to your feefees.

I'm not going to be alive in the next 50-100 years , fuck the planet

Nothing to do with population. It has to do with cutting the amazon rainforest down and cows farting (literally). We are literally destroying the environment likes parasites.... like jews.

>The fact of the matter is no individual action will help
Sadly this. It is the companies that need to develop better filters etc for their factories. Just because I sort and recycle my waste won't matter shit in the long run. But at least I can vote with my wallet.

USA has the 85th most air pollution. Stop fucking lying.

Attached: 1540411965912.jpg (960x950, 67K)

>sauce
Please stop asking these idiots to post pictures of their assholes

Again, we stop eating meat right now let's say. By your own admission, we've still left 90% of that pollution alone. Still there, but oh boy vegans get to feel even more self important now. Nah, get fucked. It's going to get nicer out and there's not a damn thing you can do about it you faggot.

This. Livestock creates more pollution than the entire transportation industry.

Even if Americans cut out meat from one of their meals each day, it would drastically reduce pollution. This would also save thousands of gallons of water daily.

climate change is a hoax to steal my hard earned bucks

Attached: 1540412053389.jpg (775x1024, 53K)

>counting only super specific parts
Yeah, if you want to do it like that, kike.

People would rather post on sites like Jow Forums then facilitate any real change
If you actually cared, you'd get rid of all your electrical devices and live as off the grid as you possibly could. You would grow your own food and reclaim as much waste water as you could while collecting rain water for growing your food . Since you aren't doing any of that, you are just a hypocrite

But it doesn't cost anything. HMM.

Hit China and India with 1000m Iron/Rare Earth Asteroids. This will reverse all global warming and get rid of the biggest polluters.

>isn’t motivated to act on climate change
because n/pol/c's are all dead NEETs lurching, who's obese majority won't live past 40

Attached: amerimutt_retardation_nation.jpg (1107x1280, 420K)

CO2 increases led to temperature increases in early prehistoric history. Factories, production, and cows cause CO2 emissions at a faster rate than natural sources. Rapid temperature change is never good.

i dont care because if its real there is nothing we can do, the damage is done and were all gonna die from cancer from microplastics in everything we eat and drink anyway.

>then
>this level of "argumentation"
Yeah, typical murrilard.

>hurr common goy, keep buying solar panels from China, it will save the planet, trust me
kys faggot

>being literally retarded

It's at least partially caused by humans, the facts are there.

leftist is bad and leftist believe climate change so that means i dont believe it

Attached: images.jpg (218x231, 10K)

Attached: ice_ages2.gif (540x241, 16K)

Attached: imago72810565h.jpg (1280x896, 115K)

>making up shit
Yup, another typical murrilard

Cute.

I am not sure if you are being sarcastic, Poe's law and current "intellectuals" have ruined sarcasm.

Now we wouldn't have this problem if all subhuman or non whites get culled.

How would a subsidized switch from an oil/coal infrastructure to a renewable infrastructure hurt you?

Gaaaaaaaaaay show proof and not same gay ass "9 out of 10 gay scientists we paid to say we're right agree with our preconceived notion". Quit being so gay.

>Pollution and CO2 byproducts are the same
False. China is dramatically worse for the environment due to the lack of environmental regulations that exist other countries.
CO2 is the exception rather than the rule in this case.

>Muh treaties
This will never happen. You are literally asking rival states to bilaterally cripple their economy, when better options exist.
Just dump a fuckload of money into nuclear and power storage research instead, then phase out coal. Stop trying to tax something that is essential to a dominant industry literally everywhere.

To anyone who still supports the coal industry, just look at smog filled shithole cities like Beijing or Los Angeles. Do you think walking around inhaling that shit is good for you? Even if you don’t believe in climate change, why do you think pumping the atmosphere full of garbage is a good thing for our species

>I honestly don’t understand why Jow Forums isn’t motivated to act on climate change.
Then you haven't even bothered to ask. I don't give a shit about climate change for as long as white genocide is going on in full force. In fact, if white people are to go extinct, I kind of prefer to render the world inhospitable in the process.

what if we give cows pepto bismol so they fart less?

>Aha! You used "then" and not "than" and that disproves everything else you said!
You know the best part of this? You're fucking impotent. There's literally nothing you can do, faggot.

my grandpa works in coal factory. the fuckin leftist jews want to steal his job and make him homeless and die. I wont stand for it, only over my dead grandpas body

Why would I care about a world full of niggers, insectoids and spic subhumans? If whites are going to be deliberately eradicated we ought to make the world burn faster.

>>making up shit
>thinking democrats provide you with any intention or ideas to control the earths climate aren't simply pushing solar panels to exploit chinas slave labor
if you only knew how fucking retarded you are

its too late to do anything

Attached: 44617825_2248972635320639_4840396540222636032_n.jpg (787x846, 73K)

Want to solve it?
Lets kill off the chinks and wipe africa clean from niggers.

looks pretty comfy desu.

First world countries can be regulated and educated to make changes when necessary, but third world countries fuck things up instinctively. We need to exterminate then first before we can make any significant changes, otherwise they will simply just use it to their advantage like the soulless insect hive minds they are

Attached: 1538979727269.png (1508x890, 188K)

>our species
>OUR

Only good post ITT

the conservative position is to deny climate change so we deny climate change to own the libs

Attached: 1538155261649.jpg (960x960, 243K)

I would take climate change seriously if the data actually supported it, instead of it being a bunch of scientists wanting more funding and just fiddling with their data till it looks like climate change.

Attached: 1533099530097.jpg (960x720, 114K)

>has no argument and gets mad
Nice.

>implying rest of the world has your retarded two party system
Solar panels are a joke elsewhere too.

Sure, that would help.

Oh yeah cows are a major problem right?

I'm all for cleaner energy with less emissions. Which is why I want more nuclear power plants. But you useless fucking hippies killed that a long time.e ago, so now we only have the ones that you can use to get uranium for bombs.
Good one, you feel-good cunts.

It sure as fuck won’t be solved via a carbon tax...no one talk about symbiosis with the earth it’s just “give me money for my programs I need a grant for my research” permaculture exists already and can solve global warming but it’s surpressed because Jews can’t make money from naturally occurring microbiological processes

I just farted. Come issue my carbon tax.

what the fuck are you even trying to say, faggot

are nukes environmentally green?

joannenova.com.au/2018/10/first-audit-of-global-temperature-data-finds-freezing-tropical-islands-boiling-towns-boats-on-land/

Heres how to end every one of these threads. Click link.

What are you trying to say? Learn your own language, mutt.

Definitely a kike

Attached: 1532086492368.jpg (720x720, 54K)

I'm not arguing with you, I'm insulting you. I know that you're a goddamn moron, so maybe that nuance got past you, but let me spell it out. I'm not arguing with you, we're not having a discussion, and I'm not not trying to convince you of my point of view. I'm merely pointing out that you're an impotent, pedantic faggot.

>1 post by this ID

And would we start using Indians to fertilize crops?

Pentti Linkola is that you? Also correct

Attached: MarianaTrenchPollution.jpg (296x170, 6K)

Coal is already dead. The left is afraid of nuclear power. A mixture of gas, wind, solar, etc is either not enough or will not generate enough power.
As opposed to big oil making more propaganda for profits? They funded the anti nuclear movement and now they're doing the same to protect their profits.

>Several climate change threads at once

I can't tell who's shilling who anymore.

I made a typo, but at least I'm not a hypocrite
You aren't part of the solution, you are part of the problem.
I say fuck the planet, I don't give a fuck I want my red meat and video games
You want your social media , but think cutting out red meat is helping to save the planet . You probably use organic food, that uses fertilizer that is a byproduct of the meat and poultry industry . You are still feeding the beast, even with your "earth" friendly hypocrisy

Im not motivated by climate change because the people who keep telling me its a problem arent motivated by it. You can't go around telling people the world is going to flood because I drive a car and then you go fly around in your airplane to one of your 12 houses, a handful of which are cozy water-side properties which you are seemingly unconcerned about.

If the left was serious about climate change, then they would be doing things to prevent it/to survive it REGARDLESS of whether the rest of us agreed it was a real thing. You know, its like those doomsday preppers you always hear about. They think the world is going to end, so what do they do? They prepare for it. They build shelters, they collect food and build independent/sustainable infrastructure so that they can potentially survive if something horrible happens. What do the head priests of climate change do? Nothing. They do nothing but cry about the planet and tell us we need to give them money and THEN they will think about fixing it. They go and write legislation that conveniently puts their political and economic opponents out of business and then turns around to countries like india and china and say "lol okay its ur turn to pollute as much as you want, ur a developing nation ;)"

You can't tell me those are the actions of someone sincere in their beliefs. Its absolutely insane what the left does while insisting the rest of us give up our rights and resources to fix a problem they claim is serious but never does anything to address.

Attached: alackofselfawareness.png (609x407, 136K)

This will not happen.
CO2 is not some unwanted by-product that can be removed through filters or better processes, it's the very end product of carbon oxidation.
As long as there is carbon available on the planet, someone will burn it for energy.
If we believe in climate change (man-made or natural) we should look for ways to cope with it, not for ways to prevent it, for these will invariably fail.

There's literally nothing we can do about it that will make an actual difference.

Can you provide at least one good Arguement why we shouldn't start with the biggest polluters. No. Then i don't carreif I hurt your feelings.

Your insult are so infantile that they have no effect, but you seem to be quite disturbed.

>has no idea what hypocrisy means
Check yourself, before you wreck yourself.

Did you ever reply to the right post? Because I haven't said we shouldn't.