Guys. I want to be a NPC/Bot now. I'm tired of this...

Guys. I want to be a NPC/Bot now. I'm tired of this. Anyone know how I can devolve to an NPC/Bot state if it's even possible? Do I need to be political about it e.g become left wing, comply with everything on TV etc? I want to stop feeling like this Not die or become stupider. Just become a NPC/Bot. They're not stupid just NPC/Bots.

Attached: This isn't working.png (364x347, 39K)

Woooow, truly it is thou who bears the biggest curse of all. Stop larping and get a job.

>get a job.
Will it turn me into a NPC?

I could tell you, but it would be a great sin. I am accountable to my Higher Self and by extension God, you see?

Be careful what you wish for.

beep boop, hey fellow NPC. How is it going?

Fuck off CIA nigger.

Here you go user, Good luck!
Just remember, there is no turning back.

Attached: you can turn yourself.png (1842x1164, 331K)

it's impossible. Everyone goes through this phase. You have overdosed on redpills and your psyche is struggling to deal with the harsh truths of the world.

Just give it time.

>Be careful what you wish for.
I wanted to be a bot since I was a kid. It's an on and off kind of thing. Some people want to be the opposite gender. People like me want to be a NPC

Attached: tribes-2-image446557.jpg (790x593, 48K)

Get a job in customer service. You'll be completely dead inside within a couple of weeks.

first kys, then get a job and start drinking alcohol. it's easy

Yes and you'll reincarnate into a mindless gray alien NPC with no freewill in your next life if you keep asking for such things.

Hmm. Seems like it's worth the try. What worries me that it might spiritually constipate me so if my bowels ever move I might shit a metric ton of built up PC-ness

Attached: CHIM.jpg (500x541, 164K)

>wants to become a lefty npc
>is right wing
>believes its not currently an NPC
the ai has forgotten its not a real person.

Can I be something other than a bio-bot?

Yes. Fertilizer.

Attached: NPC_hard_choices.jpg (800x1180, 147K)

>"No! I must kill the npcs" he shouted.
>The radio said "No, John. You are the npcs"

memes+Tabula Rasa=>NPC.png

Drink tap water

This reads different though. He mentions that he's primarily less talkative than he used to.
NPCs however can be quite talkative, they just don't think for themselves (in political regards) and follow the shallow MSM that is pretending everything is fine, except the people who think its not.

My advice: If you really want to become a "NPC", live a normie life, go to mindless parties and drink, shallowly follow the MSM, don't read other news sources. And don't spend so much time thinking about political issues.

Attached: Clutch.jpg (777x448, 58K)

>not wanting to be a filler NPC
what the fuck is wrong with you kraut

>How do i turn myself off

Short answer, you can't. Long answer is you shouldn't want too. Be strong. Read some good books and exhaust your mind. Exercise, exhaust your body. Go get some sleep. Then start working on a plan to make your life as fulfilling as possible.

Can't do it. Literally can not unlearn what you know now. If I were you, I'd get closer to God. Pray more often and go to Church more. God bless, user.

>Dutch reading comprehension
The OP was asking for it, I answered his question.

I never said I didn't want to suffer or I'm trying to escape suffering. I mean a PC can do anything right? Then what's stopping me from becoming a NPC? Not pretend but full on devolution?

>NPCs however can be quite talkative, they just don't think for themselves (in political regards) and follow the shallow MSM that is pretending everything is fine, except the people who think its not.
>German reading comprehension
I was reacting to this. Filler NPC don't even talk

What makes a PC?

I'm already anti-social. Well not that I avoid socializing or fail at it only that I prefer not having to bother. I mean I could become a normie if I wanted to. I'm still young.

Is your dog barking?

You can't go back, Cypher.

I don't have a dog, unfortunately. I steal my sisters to go for walks and stuff.

>and stuff

Attached: uh oh.jpg (559x277, 26K)

A corporate job will degrade both your soul and your ability to see any hope for mankind.

You came here for a reason user.
You, like the rest of us came here because you can't stop learning stuff, even if you don't care about what you're learning. Your braind needs constant stimulation and normie shit doesn't cut it for your brains.
This hurtbox is hard to replace with anything else, you can try but you will always come back.

Attached: fcb51f4e72da46f5d942d24f4f6db8e346fddc96_hq.gif (325x237, 406K)

Sigh, why did the retards have to ruin this country, if you aren't specific about playing fetch with a dog people assume your fucking it.