Based just let them in!!

Based just let them in!!

Attached: hahahahahahahaha.jpg (622x473, 57K)

based and redpilled nig

>going to apply for asylum, which is perfectly legal under US law
>illegal immigrant

Even right-wing niggers are retarded

All of the illegals will be briefed to give a scripted answer.

Turning point USA logic
>"Race isnt real and identity politics are stupid!"
Also turning point
>young black conservatives meeting
>young hispanic conservatives meeting
>young womens conservatives meeting

The majority of applications for resettlement to the United States are made to U.S. embassies in foreign countries and are reviewed by employees of the State Department.

I wonder why they all chose to walk to the border instead of to a US embassy that was closer. HMM........

Short sighted retard, does she think those stupid commies will start voting Republican just because the current democratic party might die? They'll just vote for the new gibs party as a massive voting block and permanently fuck the right. The entire country will go through the same changes California went through when Reagan granted amnesty

>let them in!
Every single "right-wing" e-celeb is a Trojan horse. They all have a leftist/globalist position that they try to get people to support.

Stop paying attention to "former democrats"

This is why we keep telling you this negress is controlled opposition

>I wonder why they all chose to walk to the border instead of to a US embassy that was closer. HMM........

If they fear for their lives, it might be because they'd be safer waiting outside their countries to have their claims processed. The US was still processing migrants from the massive 2014 Central American migration crisis in 2016 even after Obama tried to expedite the process.

Lol no. Wtf, that would set a standard for the entire 3rd world.

>just lie and say someone paid you.
>get citizenship

No. Just no

Attached: 1535498617810.png (594x760, 353K)

Actually, the local officials have said again and again that the churches are running the show here. There is actual footage of VP declaring Jewrusalem the new Guatemalan embassy, immediately getting awarded by Israel and in the subsequent interview him and others say "The churches are very powerful here"

Is anyone questioning the church's leadership in this situation? If so you need to do more research.

If 20 or so top beans could give up info to lead to something like a soros indictment then sure, those 20 can come be slaves on an avocado farm.

Exactly.

Attached: candace owens zionist trash.jpg (729x445, 60K)

This is the same cunt who wants to give the vote to convicts and used to run a doxxing site. Fuck her and fuck that stupid goddamn Koch brothers outfit she works for

This guy gets it

What a fucking retard. You're supposed to give a deal to the one that snitches first and pressure the suspects by claiming the other guys already is singing and selling you out too.

>black
>female

why are conservatives such cucks

I love BASED brown people so much more than normal white conservatives. This is how you can really tell I'm not beholden to 50 years of liberal brainwashing. The fact that I place the needs of groups that are brown over my own is proof I've rejected liberalism.

Checkmate democRATS.

>let them in
fuck off we're full

I had this thought (well, something similar and not nearly as simple) last night. I think it's brilliant DESU

Attached: 1462480173801.gif (500x281, 3.11M)

What a retard

Or just force them to blame democrats if they want to live and then accidentally dispose of them in tragedy like train wreck or ship sinkage

fuck that. the only thing those illegals deserve is a bullet. funny how it's always the based black, jew or hispanic always trying to insert their cuckoldry into something.

Imagine being this much of a nigger

Attached: SAMMYMYMAN.jpg (768x1024, 53K)

I can't even user.

this guy gets it

Attached: kisspng-telegram-sticker-amphibian-pink-clip-art-pepe-the-frog-black-and-white-5b5e8b3c3625c0.414957 (260x260, 23K)