LA Times Evacuated//

LA TIMES EMPLOYEES EVACUATED EL SEGUNDO BUILDING OVER SUSPICIOUS ENVELOPES

abc7.com/suspicious-envelopes-investigated-at-la-times/4549050/

So what’s the overall game plan here?

Attached: 4D745C62-EF4F-45C9-A155-3BB27CC14257.jpg (750x971, 174K)

This has gone too far, the FBI must investigate Donald Trump

proud boys are behind this, Trump, get your fucking shit together and call for a state of emergency, this is legit worse than 9/11

I just evacuated from my house
WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?!

Attached: 1527803294511.jpg (640x635, 41K)

Literally night of the long cocks

My bowels were just evacuated.

Attached: AC4129DB-2A9F-47B9-95FE-2B5184211FD5.jpg (639x441, 68K)

La times just flew over my house!

White Powder discovered on envelope labeled White Power

Attached: download (1).jpg (260x194, 6K)

Cancel the elections.

Oh shit the guy made the flight from CNN in NY to LA Times and made it thru LA traffic in record time to hand deliver a package with no post markings on it.

Are we skipping the october surprise and just trying to trigger the post midterm riots early now?

The game plan is showing how good the American USPS is for delivering all of these packages on the same day!

they have been investigating him for 3 years now though

imagine making such shitty bombs...sad

im sure geotus will present that find and it won't just be a fantasy of yours

Wow, this is insane. Thang god i wasn’t able to make it to early voting the past two days. I’ve supported Trump since he announced he was running and planned on voting straight R in the midterms, but i’ll now be voting all democrat for the first time in my life.

It’s crazy how me and so many other bought into everything Trumo said. Intruly believed all of his talking points about the “fake news” and the “violent left”. I’ve gotten into heated debates with friends and family to defend this man. God do i feel like an idiot. I’ve got a lot of apologizing to do

GUYS I JUST EVACUATED MY BOWELS AND A SUSPICIOUS PACKET TURNED UP

Can i get a rundown on everything?

Former Donald Drumpf supporter here, I supported Trump since I was a kid, but he disgust me now. I'm voting against him this upcoming election! I suggest the FBI investigate him, and his racist hateful rhetoric targeting people of color, Muslims, and other oppressed minorities have caused a right-wing nut job to send explosives to everyone.

If any media sees this, please know that not all of us support this dumbo! I, as an alt-righter admit Trump's rhetoric is to blame.

Democrats create hoax bombs in packages and place them in their own mailbox and then claim the USPS delivered them all on the same day despite some being sent to "return to sender" address with no postal markings

Shit bait, troll. Kys

According to faux news the terrorist cell know as the lost boys are sending larp bombs to their political enemies in order to intimidate Capt. Hook and his supporters ahead of the midterms.

0/10

Attached: heart-and-mind-connection.jpg (1000x635, 29K)

Former Donald Drumpf supporter here, I supported Trump since I was a kid, but I like cock now.

Sure thing botbro

another false flag? who could be behind this?

#banbombs

Why does trump not want to be investigated by the FBI? If he has nothing to hide, there shouldn't be a problem.

Attached: 9d551770b7265ddb353445f65a2c6da1.png (689x650, 635K)

>El Segundo

Dodgers will lose tonight

WHAT THE FUCK I WAS FOOKING THE WIFE YEAH AND SOME DAFT MEN WITH WEIRD HATS AND LONG SIDEBURNS WALKED IN AND ASKED ME IF THEY COULD BORROW ME TIMER AND ME WIFE'S DILDO TO SEND TO SOME CUNT CALLED JEREMY CORBYN

Attached: 1514776677143.jpg (774x1032, 194K)

Good they blocked acces to their site for me

Wow, even more dud bombs. This has to the worst bomb maker since Wile E Coyote

MY DICK JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE

I hope the feds investigate this shit hard because its a straight up coordinated conspiracy at this point.

>All over the country, packages were delivered all at the same time, on the same day

BULLSHIT

>Even ones that were "returned to sender" all arrived at the same time on the same day...

>BULLSHIT

This is the worst executed false flag in a long time. It appears that (((they))) are entrusting millennials with carrying out their false flags now, because this shit reeks of millennial retardation.

kek

THIS IS TERRIFYING, AND HERE'S WHY

you forgot about Florida. including the "returned" package.

And suspend the Constitution.

A suspicious package just flew over my house. Hope it’s not another fake bomb.

>He doesn't know how the system works
They put on a show to keep us docile, they won't do anything meaningful, the circus will not be interrupted.

Nah im demanding that the FBI goes after them and a bunch of demoshits end up in jail for a long long time. No blackpills for me

They will only do as much as you can see so you don't revolt.
Keep your head in the sand, if that's how you wish to live.

I seriously think I could take Portland with ten good men.

>dude dont put your head in the sand, just put your head in the sand
Think before you post. Retardation isn't trolling

You unironically think that the intelligence community is serving in your interests?

Lmao, that was as creative as my left nut. Zero points

I hate this type of trolling on Jow Forums most of all

Three posts below it is another one, proving this and the bombs are both coordinated
Fuck all pedocrats

Former Hillary Clinton supporter here for real. It's stuff like this, the "completely spontaneous and unfunded" caravan of Hispanic illegals, and sending bombs to our top people, that disgusted me enough with our "party" to drive me first to center then right. I'm also not a fan of a party top brass that literally feeds on the blood and molestation of children. Count me out this midterm election and for the rest of eternity. We used to point our finger at the tea party. We've become the LGBTea party and are far, far worse.

You're all going to wind up in camps, my former friend, and the sooner the better. Trump may not be as bright or smart as I'd prefer but I vastly prefer him now to anybody our so-called party of traitors is putting out. Just admit you've gone Communist and all kill yourselves.

Republican for life, assholes.
Congratulations, you did this.