#FalseFlag is Trending — WE ARE WINNING THE NARRATIVE

#FalseFlag is Trending on Twitter!!!

Attached: 8436B155-1633-427C-9B03-45BB40FAC291.jpg (1125x1165, 317K)

epic

Attached: ebic.jpg (276x183, 6K)

HAHAHAHAHAHA JEWS ARE ON SUICIDE WATCH

Attached: 1540257221342.png (448x538, 75K)

nice try russian bot

PRESS W TO WIN

Attached: 1479961535325.gif (654x600, 1.89M)

>Why is Jack allowing this Russian propaganda to fester on his platform? Don’t give hate a platform? Is Jack a Nazi sympathizer?

Attached: E1F9F36E-89AA-4355-A033-637ADF433BF4.jpg (205x246, 28K)

>Using Twitter in 2018

There is no we. Newfags gotta gtfo of here.

Shut this down immediately.

OOOOYYYYY VEEEEEEEEYYYY

Attached: goyim-know.jpg (440x522, 55K)

Literally first thing that came to mind was it's real suspicious no one got hurt and that it happened right before the midterms. False flag for sure, fuck the left.

It's not trending for me

w

I wish we were fren, we ain't winning. You got to give it to the DNC, they were getting their asses kicked with the Jobs not Mobs slogan. Now they spinned it to their side with this false flag.

Attached: Crying Pepe.gif (500x492, 36K)

W

Attached: 1540085306407.png (1244x378, 81K)

Your trends are based on your follows and history, they're not universal you fucking moron.

Here's the biggest area where the story collapses:

They now are claiming the (((bomb))) received to DWS office building was actually intended to go to Eric Holder but had the wrong delivery address and was therefore then returned to DWS office.

That makes the timeline and chronology totally inconsistent. It is simply not possible for a parcel to have been returned to sender and reached the sender by the very same day it was "strategically" mailed to reach the addressee, in this case, Holder

>nobody hurt
Did anything even blow up?

Wow, this is insane. Thank god i wasn’t able to make it to early voting the past two days. I’ve been a huge Trump supporter since he announced his candidacy, but I’m finally drawing the line. I’ll be voting straight democrat for the first time in my life.

I actually bought into all of Trump’s rhetoric about the “fake news” and the “violent left”. I’ve defended this man and all of his divisive actions, and full disclosure, i feel a little but of responsibility for today’s terrorist attacks. I’ve argued with friends and family over this president. God do i feel like an idiot. I’ve got a lot of apologizing to do.

kys

orange man bad

I'm not seeing it trend. Must've squashed it

Fuck off shill

Blackpilled faggot! 2years no real rightwing spergouts and convenient retardation just before midterms? KYS!

Literally no one got hurt, injured, killed. None of them were even close to going off! This is by far the sloppiest false flag I've ever seen