Why are there smoking bans nearly everywhere in the world...

Why are there smoking bans nearly everywhere in the world? I thought places like China and Japan still valued their freedom but they're still slowly eroding smoking citizen's rights and dignity. Why can't private establishments decide for themselves whether to be smoking or non-smoking? The market would decide.

>Some countries have no legislation restricting smoking whatsoever; these include Cameroon,[when?] Central African Republic,[when?] Chad,[when?] and a number of other countries in Central and Western Africa.

Attached: d1b90e5c008bd6e91ad6b821b0bf0347.jpg (540x540, 38K)

Because everyone today is such an unbelievable pussy they can't even tolerate a little bit of smoke without crying like a faggot, doesn't stop me though from smoking cause I don't pay attention to babies

"Smoking citizens rights" makes you sound like an immense pussy. No one has rights, you must take what you want

post moar pics of thots smoking

Herd mentality

People don’t like smelling like shit for no good reason. Just go outside.

Maybe because retards who actually still smoke need to be told what to do since they lack the willpower

I am not a pussy I have COPD at 32 from being around my moms 2nd hand smoke for 30 years I get literally sick around cig smoke fuck your habbit

Then your genetics are pussy

Fun Fact:

The economy was much better when smoking was legal in restaurants

why are cigs even a thing still? there are better methods of smoking tobacco

smoking has no beneficial purpose
you smelly dirty ass mother fucker
tobacco companies make billions on your stupidity

Here in serbia you can smoke where you want

No son of mine is going to smoke on some pussystick

Pussy gene-let

Because secondhand smoke stinks to high heaven. Firsthand smoke is fucking awesome unless you're into menthols and shit like that.

t. someone who started smoking at 12 and stopped smoking at 25.

Technically incorrect. You cannot smoke under water.

Smoking has been shown to increase testosterone.

Attached: death_sticks.jpg (600x859, 94K)

>China
>valued freedom

Post a pic of your mom smoking

One time I smoking outside some office and the guy came out and deathstared me.

>what's up bro?

>i hate smelling that fucking shit. Put it out now

>dude what the fuck is your problem?

>I said put it out

>ok ok

>NOw pick it up and put it somehwere away from my door

>what

>gets stanced

>ok fuck asshole

Then an hour later on my break I picked up all the butts in the parking lot and threw them in front of his office

Justice

>smoking citizen's rights and dignity
fuck off you smelly cunt

Then you're genetically inferior

No need to be a cunt about it, but he was being a cunt first.
If you had done it outside my apartment and I had a window open, I would have just beat your ass.

it tastes good too , but tobacco loosely wrapped in paper with a filter slapped on is a disgrace

Attached: 1535639102894.jpg (600x441, 45K)

and I would have stabbed you

Fuck you faggot, drop dead you little bitch.

Attached: image.jpg (586x894, 196K)

I found that pic of his mom

Attached: smoke_370.jpg (613x900, 157K)

This is obviously bait but I'll bite

People with higher levels of testosterone are more likely to engage in risk-taking behavior, which includes smoking. You are mixing correlation with causation.

Your genetics are shit and your mom is a hoe and how could you get 30 years of 2nd hand smoke, do you live in your mom's house past 18?

Because smoking is for degenerates and I'm tired of smelling it.

every time I smoke in public and someone who is like 30 feet away coughs I want to assault them

>t. virgins
Men smoke, women complain

Attached: faggotniggers.jpg (690x500, 52K)

>China
>freedom

lol wtf? if you had a job involving any sort of industry would you just instantly die? if second hand smoke gives you COPD that's nuts

only way i could see it is if your mom chain smoked 100 cigarettes a day right beside you in a tiny room with absolutely no ventillation

Secondhand smoke causes cancer and damages property. People have a right to not have that shit in their faces. If you want to kill yourself, speed up the process so you don't become a drain on the healthcare industry.

>smoking outside damages property
>a few people smoking is fucking up your lungs more than the millions of cars driving by you

Giving unbridled freedom to smoke the tobacco Jew is bad for society.

smoking builds a film in your lungs that catches pathogens and other harmful nanoparticles

>be me, don't smoke.
>no smoking allowed in closed spaces in Ontario.
>go to an illegal after hours "party"
>turns out to be people sitting around smoking, snorting, gambling and doing many things, none of them "partying"
>jump in a cab, head home
>i stink of fucking cigarettes, throw my clothes in a garbage bag, jump in the shower, sleep...
>open bag, and stink my whole place up.

>smoking doesn't suck, it swallows

Attached: kermi likes pigs but not like your mom.jpg (184x274, 11K)

if you smoke or do drugs you're a loser.

wow were you born a premie? you got little baby lungs lol

>china values freedom
uwot notstralia

aliens wont eat ppl that smoke

Attached: hungry alien.jpg (600x1200, 62K)