Labels Slavs as subhuman

>labels Slavs as subhuman
>imports millions of niggers and arabs

With these type of whites who needs enemies

Attached: D7DD4C46-4A94-44D8-9DDC-85AE83971D51.jpg (747x622, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xm_r_4dSzQk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

these two things happened under different regimes
the first was concluded under our own, German state
the second was done after decades of occupation and foreign influence

Attached: 1540394830150.jpg (600x400, 170K)

>let's take one point from the left and one point from the right and complain about the contradiction
Leafs, leafs never change.

Well not all europeans are equal. Its like this:
>Nordic
>German/English/Dutch
>French/Scottish/Irish
>Spanish/Italian
>Westslav
>Greek/Portugese
>Baltic
>East slav/South slav
>Ukrainan/Moldovan

You have absolutely zero say in this. Fuck off you nigger loving faggot. Sweden can't even speak for themselves anymore. Get fucked cuck.

Reminder that the British and Germans and Greeks and Italians had larger empires and invented more things and had older cultures than any of you Scandinavians but muh Nords

>Greek/Portuguese
Are you retarded?

Divide and conquer thread, remember to sage everyone

Attached: 1540184716091 (1).jpg (1024x1024, 261K)

I'm talking about right now. And right now Nordic countries dominate every ranking. Feels good to be nr 1.

>East slav/South slav
>Ukrainan/Moldova.
>
>
>shit
>swedish

That's awful similar to the rapes per capita statistics. Good job on winning.

What's wrong. They suck both about the same

You are just butt hurt that you are only an average european and not top tier. My ranking is fair.

Hello there Raj Yiu.

Attached: canuck_poster.jpg (443x332, 11K)

that's true.
Sweden is still the cùck capital of europe. Even with importing millions of niggers we still can't reach swedish levels of cúckoldry

no
my ranking is fair
fuck you

And what is the criteria? Speed of national suicide?

but Nordics have less importance when talking about contributions of civilization/art/science than Mediterraneans.

Do you actually think you're better than let's say Italians that basically founded Europe? lol

Nordics are just as of recent times because they're mostly petro-states that focus on commerce due to being protected by mainland Europe.

Attached: 0aGC0M9.jpg (1732x668, 79K)

>labels Slavs as subhuman

proof?

I would put the poles on the same train with the kikes and the niggers, yes and you too. It's still us against the world

Just tell the truth and see how triggered people get. If i said some unreasonable people would't get butt hurt, they would just laugh at me.

better be poor slav than aids infested westerner. i'm sick of this country, i got few toilets left to clean and then i fuck off back to my shithole poland.

OP has never lived with slavs, clearly
Go ahead, trust the people that invented the commieblock.

Attached: Kid-Confused.jpg (630x354, 20K)

dance. youtube.com/watch?v=Xm_r_4dSzQk

>Go ahead, trust the people that invented the commieblock.
never trust the french anons

pretty accurate desu

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-24 r europe - Human Development Index 2014 Data in Europe, Map.png (735x699, 411K)

omg im so triggered

Attached: 1538152191942.jpg (550x270, 17K)

As i wrote earlier ITT im talking about right now. Besides everybody think their ethicity is the best it's perfectly natural.

That's... unironically good advice.

Kek. Nailed it!

And there goes the thought that u canadians were the smartest in all of north/south murica

I like Poland and the polish though. You guys are alright in my book. I went to Warsaw last year and was pleasantly supriced.

You're richer. Not better off. You are experiencing social collapse under the guise of globalistic mantra. While in reality, you have assimilated the ottomans that eastern euros and meds bled for thousands of years to protect you against.

Degeneracy and liberalistic tendencies have taken over to such an extent that you have become your own worst enemy - a crypto-communist facade of a country.

Your people are divided and brainwashed by decades of anti-conservative, anti-traditionalist propaganda. You melt down your own viking artifacts, and you deny your ancestors way of life. You deny your people, tradition, culture, and you replace it with a mixed bag of multikulti regurgitated vomit.

Even now when things are the worst, your own people won't vote for things to change. Worst of all, is that you like it.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 34K)

Almost everything you said is true. But even with about 20% shitskins we still top almost every ranking. Happiness, least corrup, democracy etc.

>nords on top

lol

Attached: snownigger.jpg (1024x612, 118K)

>Criminal subhumans are fine if they just have white skin

germans are the scourge of the west.

muttmed gre*koid detected kek

Nice to see a fellow ubermensch ITT.

This map is relevant. I Don't think westslavs are very violent though. East slavs on the other hand...

Attached: 1jOEwlH.jpg (846x408, 63K)

i'm only 5% greek and my mother is a wasp with 3% norwegian cuck dna.

Thank god it didn't carry over.

Remember the slide thread lesson, kids.

anticorruption, happinessand democracy rankings are all indexes correlated highly to ...financial success.

Sweden ranks incredibly high on individual loneliness, and cases of depression. These are not included in most rankings due to the ease of access to treatment in your country. By a per-capita, your depression/loneliness scales rank higher than any other european nation.

What you have is not true happiness, or cultural achievement. You have a high level of comfort graduated by good financial position you have managed to accrue. On a social level, however, you're a ticking time bomb.

I would say that Sweden right now is more catalytic than let's say Portugal, Bulgaria, or Serbia, or Romania, Italy or Hungary. Most Eastern Euro countries have high conservative values, but are shit-poor. Even so, I'd rank them higher than Sweden for sure. Why?

Being poor does not remove the ability of people to have fulfilling lives. It just removes the level of comfort. Eastern European/Mediterranean countries are poor right now. Or at least, poorer on average than your country. However, a poor country can become rich within 20 years even (look at venezuela 10 yrs ago). You cannot remove the societal harm that you have inflicted upon your country, however.

You have taken the biggest shit upon your people, a shit you cannot ever clean up. Your gene pool, culture, traditions are forever sullied.

I'll take living in a poor, traditionalist shithole like Romania or Poland, please.

Attached: dog-shit-2.jpg (444x442, 46K)

Here's a reality check: Yes we have lots of migrant problems in Sweden and we could be doing better but life quality here is still very high. America is in a LOT worse shape. Lets compare our most violent cities shall we?

Attached: 1531745025474.png (600x463, 17K)

Poles and Romanians wouldnt flood our county if they didn't think we were superior.

Weak JIDF bait.

>implying those who import them have any relation to this flag

Nah i honesty think that English are more cucked.

nigger culture user. as a pole, i can tell you only the most retarded poles come over, jsut like my parents. but be happy. many bring attractive waifus for you. you fucking bastard

IF there was such a ranking, we americans would rank veeeery low.

America is Brazil since 1965. I am merely saying that pretty much any Eastern European/Mediterranean country>Sweden because they have not done any permanent damage to their people yet. You have made financial gains, but destroyed your society in the meanwhile.

America is already a steaming pile of dogshit, which is why I am so disappointed in a country such as Sweden falling to such depths as us. It is not because I hate your country as to why I post such comments, it is because of former respect, and disappointment.

Reality check is that migrants will never leave western europe, that the gene pool is forever fucked there ,along with your culture - and you know this.

Eastern Europe still has a chance. The last chance in Europe, as they're the only ones relatively untouched by toxic multikulti and migrant apocalypse.

Attached: images.jpg (272x185, 7K)

The nazis called slavs subhumans. But the nazis dont exist any more you fucking retard. Germany is ruled by fucking kikes. How do you fucking retards not fucking realize that. Blow your brains out. If youve got any.

poles and romanians flood your country, gain financial success for themselves and their families, and then go back to their countries. You, swede, have no home to go back to. They already melted your viking artifacts.

>stop hitting yourself stop hitting yourself stop hitting youraelf
Fucking retarded fuck.

I'm not as black pilled as you are about Sweden. We are still about 80% white. Almost all politicians talk about closing the border, even leftist. I live a comfy life in a >90% white middleclass neighbourhood. I gotta stay positive and continue the fight. Time to sleep! Cheers!

> We are still about 80% white.

Meanwhile Romania and Poland sit at a cool 96-98% white

Argentina is at 86% ethnic European descent. Sweden, located in Europe, is at "about 80%"

Stop lying to yourself, swede. You're in the shitbucket, with us and brazilians now.

That’s sad that you think of yourselves as the top Europeans and a solid 20% of your nation is 80 iq Somalians that are ejaculating inside your women. Nords are truly based

well both ideas were pretty dumb man

stick to making leaf-blowers, let the reasonable people use them

Scottish >>> French, Irish
Greeks, Italians >> Spanish, Portuguese

frankly only your top two ranks are halfway decent

you mean people that got electricity into your home? Or the peopel that wrote a book that inspired Wernher von Braun to get into rocketry?