Clock doesn't have an alarm function

>Clock doesn't have an alarm function

Confirmed fakes

Attached: coolclock.jpg (1392x1040, 235K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6nvKN_H4e-I
youtu.be/BIU7ohL6H9M
youtube.com/watch?v=llCmtgvIqcY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

big if true

Why even have a clock?

WORST FALSE FLAG OF ALL TIME

Bomb USS Liberty

> Egypt did it

WOW NICE BOMB AHMED WHY DON'T YOU SEND IT TO THE WHITE HOUSE?

yeah, okay that was probably the most egregious and transparent FF of all time.

To look like a bomb. It wouldn't function without an alarm function and if it had one what would it do count down one day rotation and blow up in transit through the mail. False flag all the way.

Ahmed finally brought the clock to Obama’s house.

This is not a drill. Nice work

Nah all bombs need are some wire, a battery, and some ticky thing to go boom.

Attached: Cool Grenade Clock.jpg (600x810, 173K)

CNN fucked up
They weren't supposed to take pictures of the bomb

>not using the mighty F-91W
people believe this shit?

Attached: Al_Qaida_watch_timer_on_perf_board_84071_-abc.jpg (440x993, 279K)

Looks scary

Terrible bomb Ahmed. Want to bring it to Gitmo?

This is the clock manual.

Attached: CARGOOL-Ultra-Thin-Car-Electronic-Clock-Practical-Digital-LCD-Car-Clock-Simple-Car-Dashboard-Clock-B (1500x1500, 162K)

Optics

Boomers are on full attack mode

Attached: IMG_20181024_144059944.jpg (4974x2687, 2M)

Thank you. I love it!

true if big

Because Jack Bauer brainwashed us into thinking what a real bomb should look like.
youtube.com/watch?v=6nvKN_H4e-I

It is not a timer and it has no alarm. It is not a valid bomb component.

Attached: 20181024_233204.jpg (500x680, 143K)

>right before the midterms
>make it look like it's from a conservative, by targeting the Demonrats
>make it look good: stereotypical so normie's can identify it as a bomb
>all bombs have a timer: every movie ever
>take photo op of bomb: brave reporters
>all zero of them explode
>(questions how brave reporters are)
Seems just too contrived, but once again, the Demonrats failed again. There is enough time to figure out who did it before the election.
>if deep state, source will be found dead... wearing a MAGA hat of course
>if DNC, source will be found dead from a weight set accident and two shotgun basts to the back of their head... and a MAGA T-shirt
or
>left the country
They won't find a Live conservative

today canada was aaight

Attached: 1487209449252.jpg (749x750, 123K)

Now this is the autism I was counting on. We need some autism on the wires next. They look way too fucking thick. Just think about it. It looks like somebody cut some random cord and taped it on. Any kid who tinkered with wires in elementary school science class knows those wires are pointlessly thick. We need the exact model of cord.

All the bombs were mailed, except CNN's was hand delivered by a courier.

I am 99.99% sure that someone at CNN knew this was going to happen before today.

Do you really expect the average American to be familiar with obscure trivia about digital watches? The only people who would know without being told are the unfortunate souls that have unknowingly worn theirs to an airport.

Because cartoon bombs have clocks on them. Real IEDs are made with cellphones and wrist watches.

>uniboomer

newsflash iran sent all the bombs
better invade it before they use their WMD

Attached: APTOPIX-UN-General-As_Horo-640x400.jpg (640x400, 45K)

Damn OP, thats some Sherlock Holmes work right there - how did you find that?

I am pretty confident that whoever the CNN source for one being delivered to white house is the one who put the bombs together but the white house has disavowed receiving the bomb.

too easy

Attached: the goyim know.png (1615x919, 298K)

surely you don't think we did it on purpose, goye---er - greatest ally

best fucking timeline

Attached: spurdo iran.jpg (960x956, 44K)

A button cell battery does not produce enough amps to make anything heat much less ignite.

How can their false flags be this incompetent?
It almost makes you assume a "reverse false flag" (right-wing trolls staging a right-wing attack that is so crappy you HAVE to assume it is a left-wing false flag).
But no, it's just leftist dunning-kruger as usual. Almost makes you feel sorry for them.

Attached: 1411852806435.gif (320x240, 762K)

it still has the fucking plastic film on the LCD...

>What is capacitors
Go learn some basic electronics you neanderthal.

>violence against the right
>doesn't report on it

>self sent fake bombs
>end of the world

its all so tiresome.

Can you imagine how much it would hurt if someone dropped a fake bomb on your foot? Don't underplay the danger of right wing extremism

You do realize you won't be able to charge the capacitor over the 1.5v of the supply voltage (battery in this case) without having an inverter, transformer, and rectifier in the circuit at which clearly is not present.

Why would they tape an ISIS logo to the bomb if it was just going to get blown up? This has got to be the dumbest false flag I've ever seen..

Its enough to flip a switch for a AA powered detonator.

Attached: 1404680992920.png (815x654, 538K)

Wait do they literally have clocks on them? HAHAHAHAHHA they think bombs are exactly like what you see in fucking De Hard. Holy shit

I am not going to post it but if people are going to start making bombs they need to at least make sure they work.

Cuz it's a false flag by some dolt democrat who has no idea what a mailbomb looks like so he made up this wily E. Coyote ACME bomb instead of putting some effort into his false flag.

I'm gonna play devils advocate here for a second.
Who say's they're not encased with the explosive in the pipe?
(PS the model of timer that was used in the "bomb" has no alarm function, therefore cannot be used as an improvised trigger)

I'm more concerned about the fact (((they))) used a fleshlight

Alex Jones predicted this in August. Spread it:

youtu.be/BIU7ohL6H9M

Attached: BCFC77FE-5E6B-4C81-8B79-4AA0CBE05A0A.jpg (814x960, 72K)

this bomb-larp has been looking fake for hours now. that lcd clock can probably be tracked. from what we see it is doubtful that the wiring makes any sense. i wonder what explosives were used, for which the material of the pipe has to be appropriate. a fairly good route for political amateurs: put selfmade nitroglycerin (selfmade sulfuric acid of high purity required) into a plastic straw, put that into an envelope with a button-battery and a hairpin to boobytrap the envelope. it won't do much harm, but it's enough to get you into the news as real terrorist. don't try this unless you know how to use basic lab equipment and a multimeter. being an amateur bomb-maker is never entirely safe, by the way.

That's entirely possible and would be likely in the case of a competently built bomb (although a competently built bomb would almost certainly just use an appropriate battery) but then why would they tape a useless clock to the outside?

>violence against the right
that's called public service and it's not really newsworthy

oh please

explosive device: imcompetent
patching existing low-cost off-shelt device: highly competent

it's a fucking lie, and you know it (although your pay masters might disagree)

>conservatives send a bomb
>suddenly Jow Forums are bomb experts
suspicious

>clock instead of timer on "(((bomb)))"
this is what happens when people with no knowledge of firearms or explosives execute a false flag. it would be hilarious if it wasn't so serious.

Attention
>Attention
Attention
>Attention
Your autism is needed here: →

Attached: jews_911_israelis_classified.jpg (600x307, 44K)

Holloywood. Clocks are put on their to show the viewer how much longer until it detonates. If this was a real bomb, the bomber wouldn't put a "clock" on there and actual people would have died.

You don't our military throwing hand grenades taped to alarm clocks, do you? No? Exactly.

Well because it wasn't real and is part of their playbook to destabilizing other countries.

Attached: Jew stategies.png (1775x437, 46K)

If this was real it would of blown up already

If it was real the police would have destroyed the "bombs" in a controlled explosion

I'm an electrical engineer and it doesn't take one to understand the function of a clock in a bomb. Alarm triggers, circuit co-opted from the speaker to the bomb itself, circuit closes, bomb explodes.

A clock with no alarm means that it serves no purpose.

feels good man

It's not like there are people coming from military/police background (hi cia/fbi niggers btw), or just people interested in electronics or warfare in general on Jow Forums, right?

L M A O

right, you're all larpers

Too shit tier to be a real false flag.
Most likely some deranged antifa fags

kek

>bomb. It wouldn't function without an alarm function and if it had one what would it do count down one day rotation and blo
Maybe its a antifa operation, they are crazy enough to do it.

Attached: Ahmed Mohamed.jpg (640x640, 32K)

Holy shit this is good, fuck I love you guys.

Attached: 1540263726020.gif (390x271, 2M)

I love you autists
day of the rake postponed again

the only thing that would make it better is if it was bright red and it fucking said TNT on the side of it. This looks straight out of a cartoon or video game xD

I lost $1400 gambling this morning and you made me laugh. Cheers.

Attached: lol4.jpg (563x515, 27K)

>that file name

Fucking KEK

Attached: 1467496368767.webm (540x400, 2.99M)

youtube.com/watch?v=llCmtgvIqcY

Attached: 1540288377703.jpg (2300x1917, 365K)

Uh, I own one of those, it definitely has an alarm function

just called the president of antifa, he says we did it and new targets will be voted on at the next meeting. god bless soros

Friendly Reminder: it was not ISIS flag

But when was the last time you heard a conservative say "Get er done"

that seems like a stereotype that leftist s would use to blame "rural and suburban retards"

Attached: 1540414154127.jpg (1200x762, 100K)

Nice try FBI

You hold both buttons until it blinks. Its not rocket science.

>Why even have a clock?

So they know when the mail will arrive, duh

>hello fellow rednecks
What is this faggotry? Lol

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. BTFO BY AN user WHO JUST SURFED AMAZON. I FUCKING LOVE THIS TIMELINE.

>Every package reached its destination, but none of them exploded
>Package has stamps but was said to be delivered by courier
>Device has a giant digital clock face on it but real IEDs don't

Hm...

and the trump picture is wierd too.

>i-i don't say this! so it must be the left!
truly a bulletproof case

circumstantial. lie. conjecture.

thx but for wot? the thread is more about whodunnit. (i'm far from being a terror or bomb autismo.)

The current probably doesn't vary enough to use that as a reliable trigger.

Oy vey goyim you’re not confirming anything is fake you don’t know a god damned thing about bombs. Love how you fucks think you’re experts on everything, lay off the fucking meds and come to the realization you’re a delusional lonely nobody who has to come here and post shit like this because it’s all you have in life. Yourself your Cheetos and your computer it’s really sad you should go out in the world and try to better yourself before it’s too late. You’re going to die with so many regrets.

>lie
?

Reborted to eff pee eye

Attached: Wv2dqJ.gif (320x234, 1.91M)

wait, does it still have the fucking clock sticker on it?
No fucking way...

no, its the angle