WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

Major political figures suggesting that a high-profile attempted terrorist attack a false flag would have been unthinkable 2 years ago.

twitter.com/jonswaine/status/1055175217641865216

Trump backers who have suggested the bombs are a liberal hoax:

Ann Coulter
Rush Limbaugh
Michael Savage
James Woods
Mike Flynn Jr.
Frank Gaffney
Kurt Schlichter
Candace Owens
David Horowitz
John Cardillo
Laura Loomer
Jacob Wohl
Chadwick Moore
John Lott

Attached: alex jones conditioning .jpg (1280x720, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/261899230673784832
infowars.com/watch-live-infowars-right-again-suspicious-packages-targeting-democrats-arrive-right-before-midterm-elections/
youtube.com/watch?v=pT9Hyt06lsQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What a time to be alive.

Attached: 1540262571022.jpg (4832x3008, 2.43M)

Stop with this stupid ass damage control, the bomber is obviously one of us. Trump's been encouraging this with his asinine war against the media and in general disgracing the office of president itself. He has yet to disavow this terrorist and stop this national terror crisis.

>the bomber is obviously one of us.
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1518065816181.jpg (1239x1630, 133K)

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/261899230673784832

Attached: 1517403676958.png (1224x372, 81K)

to be fair it's not just Jow Forums, right leaning posters are calling it a false flag on all forums

>Stop with this stupid ass damage control, the bomber is obviously one of us. Trump's been encouraging this with his asinine war against the media and in general disgracing the office of president itself. He has yet to disavow this terrorist and stop this national terror crisis.

Fake & Gay

Yeah, because it's a false flag. And it's not just right leaning people. It's all kinds of Americans. The jews delude themselves with who they think is talking about false flags because every single platform they look at is full of shills and bots. They are blind to the truth about how people think because of their fragile egos.

WE ARE GOING TO RID THIS PLANET OF JEWERY FOREVER
THE PEOPLE ARE WAKING UP

I think this is the Deep State's last stand

Attached: 1510206358371.jpg (1299x2045, 1.03M)

All the false hate crimes after the election by attention hungry sjws opened people's eyes.

This is drumpfs america

Attached: 1490307465976.png (1996x2030, 2.53M)

Because democrats gain from it. Making themselves into victims is the only card the left plays

I'm not even all that right wing and think its bullshit.

I mean, there are people crazy enough on both the right and the left to do it for any number of reasons.

I’m ready
Remember anons, the future is never set in stone no matter what anyone says.
Remember that through our collective conciousness and our collective power, we chose the timeline where trump became the president instead of Hillary.
I just wonder what our other selvs are doing in that poor wretched timeline.
We have the ability to defeat them, and we will. Through ironic shitposting.

The future belongs to us.

you're glowing in the dark again.

Attached: IMG_4231lkjh.png (1440x646, 1.26M)

THis should tell you how stupid your average faggot is.

There is a reason why we incarnated on this planet at this exact point in time.
We were literally born to do this, to push on to victory.
To help guide humanity through these times and to help lift them out of the darkness of the saturnian matrix that has quarantined us on this level of reality for how many thousands of years.
The time is now and we will win.

Attached: 3085F520-AD96-43F2-81B4-FBC5474C17B2.jpg (641x400, 63K)

Attached: 1509653973397.jpg (2048x1305, 263K)

Attached: D6DF4D45-C8EC-49E8-A88B-276BDC1B5397.jpg (1024x765, 62K)

Attached: 1536309471048.jpg (5047x3629, 1.62M)

Attached: 1532464057102.gif (480x269, 1.16M)

ay

>us

Attached: 85DAFCD3-9DB4-451A-B2E0-6E35E8DAD4A1.jpg (960x678, 31K)

We’ve reached a point where the old guard media isn’t merely distrusted, but outright despised. Social media and alt-tech have made this possible. Jow Forums unironically controls the news cycle. Even neo-cons are going full Alex jones Tier. It’s amazing. Best timeline

Sorry, you’re going to actually have to kill your own next time

Hopefully it’s not you right?

>us

They just want to belong

Magabomber is trending at nr1, seems like the lefties are more vocal than you guys

They've only doubled down since 2016 and continue to feign ignorance over objectively true facts as well as ignoring and burying all news they don't like.

The media are literal terrorists.

>David Horowitz

>Ann Coulter

This could be redpilling.

Nah. More like twitter is controlled by the jews and they just pick and choose what they want trending.

Surprising lack of Ben Shapiro.

>Jow Forums unironically controls the news cycle.
It's still hard for me to grasp how this happened

Attached: 1512465536774.png (776x623, 315K)

Has Alex Jones said anything?
Just wondering if hes got the balls to say it too

Attached: 1540324275787.jpg (552x759, 54K)

Seems like this was swaine's "job"' today
Does he carefully monitor all of those people every single day?
Or just today?

The fact that posts on a Taiwanese under water welding forum control the news cycle is truly beautiful

TWO PHONES

RRREEEEE

Of course. CNN blaming the bombs on him too.

Attached: terence mckenna.jpg (1280x720, 45K)

The democrats used to be a lot more slick years ago. Now they are reactionary retards shooting themselves in the foot at every opportunity.

lots of articles discussing "false flag" rumor -- inc #1 story on washington post right now

michael savage spent entire 3 hour show saying this is a hoax

Alex jones is no where to be found and everyone is shouting false flag from the rooftops tf is going on today

Anyone have Savage's broadcast from this morning?

Shit hes talkin about the Oklahoma City bombings helping Clinton get reelected in the90s

infowars.com/watch-live-infowars-right-again-suspicious-packages-targeting-democrats-arrive-right-before-midterm-elections/

youtube.com/watch?v=pT9Hyt06lsQ

yiss he has, his statement starts at 5:28

They are SEETHING that no Trump voter blew anything up or shot anyone, especially a journalist
They waited and waited and waited and then said fuck it "let's off Kashoggi" and "send some fake bombs to some out of office Dems"

>asinine war
War
War was the domain of the dynastic state, fought on a small scale for limited purposes
Ordinarily, two groups in society did the fighting
Aristocracy provided the officers
Peasants, vagrants, and dregs filled the ranks
“War is not a success if most know it is going on.” Frederick the Great
Rulers took pains to shield the middle class, the solid producers and artisans, from the bloodshed and destruction of battle
War had to be fought for dynastic purposes only, not national ones. Ruling dynasties feared an armed people, for good reason

I thought this was a Hmong cross-country vegan food truck enthusiasts’ board?

What are the chances that an Israeli gets the ID Dumb Jew in a thread while he is trying to do damage control about this false flag

Attached: 1540175194137.png (2864x1418, 627K)

>be wealthy and bored cnn executive ceo blah blah blah
>ratings are in the fucking shitter due to constant beratement of the president and anti trump rhetoric
>obvious friend of the democratic party, have ties to obama and hillary etc
>decide to try for some pity attention, stage false bombing of your network and your preferential, buddy politicians you know that will openly go with it
>be surprised when everyone with a little bit of brain matter can see you're full of shit and there were no actual consequences or danger involved and yet you run this story for days on end afterward cycling between the same two or three talking points but with a different flavor, journalist each time so as to make it look like personal opinion and not programming

Attached: 1534887236205.png (500x400, 213K)

Do you guys remember how lonely things were just 4 years ago? No one knew what false flags were, no one cared about white self interest. Only a handful of tired boomer neonazis/klansmen did, and they weren't very good company. Isn't it amazing, just in these past 4 years, how much has changed? I still remember thinking it was hopeless.

Now the average person knows what the term false flag means.

>it's one of us
Shill harder

Attached: 06480DB6-B8AE-4ED0-AAF5-A1CF19D0DC3A.png (1280x1109, 536K)

Shut up! Somebody tell Marissa to shove cock in his mouth.

it's actually a bhutanese yodeling & recipes forum

This is the most obvious false flag in modern history, it is repulsive even to me as a non-American.

>the bomber is obviously one of us
that there's sum gud bait frendo
here's a >(You)

If they did that they're getting really desperate. No one outside of NYC / LA / DC gives two shits about Jihadlo Riveterra.

>like, he wont even condemn it goys. Like. Fuck drumpst. B-by the way I’m one of you, believe me.
Fuck off, shill

Attached: 160E44A2-639A-4038-A18A-DDA15ADD36E2.png (1536x2048, 746K)

Feels fuckin good man
We will be victorious

the chances are astronomical, the meme magic is strong today

This is the great awakening that was prophecied thousands of years ago
The apocalypse, the unveiling of secrets. The end of the Saturnian matrix.

THIS. Trump is Kalki

>trending
Twitter is social engineering fake nonsense

>MSM signal boosts Jow Forums to try to discredit the right as crackpots, bringing terms like false flag into the vernacular
>normies realize there's a kernel of sense to what they're saying, signal boost backfires

How many times has this happened now?

>"The kike crys out as he hits you"

fuck off cia faggot

I use the iheart radio app to stream all the radio shows I like live. savage's station is KSFO. it's all free, cool app

This guy gets it

At least once. God bless these morons.

Attached: pied piper.jpg (600x557, 77K)

The age of Aquarius is upon us.
The old world ended in Decemeber of 2012. We are now in a section of the galaxy where the there are increased amount of cosmic rays coming from the core, and the magnetic shields of the earth and sun have weakened so that these rays are able to penetrate more. Our dna is changing, it’s alive, it’s multidimensional.
4D chess has become the standard chess as our thoughts and actions start to form in complex geometric patterns instead of flat planes.
This is why you are alive today. You chose this mission. You incarnated here now because your soul wanted this journey this adventure this development.

Attached: 540CAE59-35CC-4345-9533-8A3AF246BD9A.jpg (1024x701, 130K)

Radio shill. Go get your show prep somewhere else market 125

Fucking yes

Shapiro said anyone who says this is a false flag is deranged
Alex Jones just called Shapiro a snake on air and questioned why hes being pushed

>there exist people who don't know that Jow Forums was right again

Attached: 1540291244944.jpg (1218x1015, 212K)

I love how my country is gaining more of a spine. We need more Jow Forums in every day conversation

If we win the midterms things are gonna get spicy.

>Major political figures
>Anyone on that list
LOL

BROS

Remember to buy crypto now while (((they))) are trying to suppress and accumulate so you make it in the financial new world order.

Top picks are:
1. Bitcoin (NOT bitcoin cash)
2. Ethereum
3. Monero

Good luck. Hope to see my bros well off on the other side of things.

What do you all think is next? First there was a bunch of fake accusations against Kavanaugh which backfired spectacularly and then the paid caravan of 1000’s of 3rd worlders heading toward our border and now fake bombs were fake mailed.

It’s not gonna work you stupid Libs. If you want Dem votes then you need a platform to vote for. “Donald Blumph is racissss” is not a platform, btw.

The lefty butt hurt comments in there. Oh my my my. I love it.

Can we all acknowledge the great el rushbo for a second. Fucking guy is one of the saviors of the west.

kys

Based!

one for every occasion

Attached: rhaetndzg.png (164x220, 79K)

(((you))) are running out of time

What's next? Sex crimes, overt violence, leftists straight shooting each other with maga caps?

See, if it had just been Soros, which the device was detonated before it could be examined, I could see that. He's the one pulling a lot of strings and being blamed for the migrant caravan. Even with the bad optics, I could see some unhinged person trying it because the caravan is also a time-sensitive concern.
But to send a bunch of the same shitty bombs to a 'who's who' of democrats, include those who aren't even relevant like Obama or Clinton, and CNN, who were all too eager to quickly photograph a dangerous device multiple times and post about it on social media and now I'm going to call bullshit.

I think that they have been planning this for months, and it’s behind the banning of Alex Jones. Because they knew that he would call them out first of all.

Hillary said it herself, they're done being civil.

Its a great feel-good sentiment user, I agree.
The reality is the masters will simply switch sides and let everyone fight it out. Same as it ever was.

There's a reason he's got that Jackson picture hanging there. And no, its not because he hates injuns.

How do you libs not get we see through this kinda shit everytime.
Or else this is quality bait.

no

>t. CIA nigger reception device

rake yourself fool

just a (((cohencidence)))