FBI releases statement on packages

fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releases/statement-on-the-fbis-investigation-of-suspicious-packages

>The packages are similar in appearance, as depicted in the below photograph, and contain potentially destructive devices.
>and contain potentially destructive devices.
>potentially

Attached: cia.jpg (1495x980, 336K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/FBI/status/1055196813224001542
youtube.com/watch?v=yvYVHrpVmAM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_flag#Ideological
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1520316895598.png (620x335, 257K)

>potentially

THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW THEMSELVES
jesus christ America

What do you think SUSPICIOUS means?

Black

Attached: 1539013016764.gif (245x140, 1.7M)

twitter.com/FBI/status/1055196813224001542

The fbi just calls them suspicious packages, not bombs.
They're not bombs, it's a false flag, nobody was in any danger it's just used because midterms is coming up and democrats are fucking desperate

Well the thing is with almost every bomb has potential to explode, until you know...

kek

We are lost, we are all lost

They know they don't at this point but the FBI never lets a good crisis go to waste when it comes to justifying their ever expanding budget.

They always hedge their bets like this to avoid being BTFO

The fact that they put ISIS stickers on them but also only sent them to Democrats makes me think it was a right-winger who wanted it to look like Muslim terrorists. But a Muslim terrorist wouldn't just target Democrats, especially when they're not in power.

I want to believe it's a false flag, but based on that logic I can't assume that.

No, it means that if everything went as designed, it would blow up. The failed explosives from columbine would’ve been classified similarly

dont post in this thread again, you stupid faggot. i will give you a fucking panic attack.

>whoever
whomever

>Well the thing is with almost every bomb has potential to explode, until you know...

Why would a fucking mailbomb have a fucking timer on it? Is the American postal service known for always being on time?

youtube.com/watch?v=yvYVHrpVmAM

I recognize this handy work

Attached: E2579BBF-BCBB-4BD0-82EC-EC23BDD9829B.jpg (1024x707, 91K)

>and contain potentially destructive devices.
..had they contained an actual explosive and detonator

>potentially
Go home FBI, you are useless

>magabomber
>no fucking bombs

Attached: BFF40220-DFA6-4EB4-A178-6CFFEAEE0A20.jpg (385x385, 33K)

muh dick is a potentially destructive device too

Attached: 1254301296235.png (575x473, 313K)

Not an isis sticker

Attached: comp.jpg (1200x762, 100K)

>Jow Forumstards on suicide watch.

Get ready to be v&'d and MK ultra'd. They could pick any one of us. Actual NEETs, incels and basement-dwellers are at hugest risk.

Though if they are smart, they will pick an user who can be shown to have purchased the prerequisite materials in the bast couple of months. If that is you. You need to run.

It was never part of the plan for CNN to take photos of the "bomb". What they intended to do was for there to be an "investigation" that lasted until after the midterms.

I mean, I guess if you threw it at someone hard enough it might leave a bruise. Don’t know that I’d call a bruise “destruction” though.

So, next they'll be mailing jars of piss?
Also, fuck you Zack Snyder.

That's a different package from the CNN one. Should be easy to get a footage of the courier unless of course some nutter comes in and shoots the hard drives.

yeah seems CNN incompetence screwed it up again, hilarious.

Here's the thing: out of all these high-profile democrats and lefties who received these packages in an extremely coordinated manner, am I supposed to believe that all of their home addresses are public record? Even with weaponized autism levels of research, surely one of these people has a residence or two that isn't well known.

But they're all on each others' mailing lists anyway, and now suddenly the focus has shifted from the illegal invasion force on the southern border to "clearly right-wing extremists trying to blow up their conspiracy theory targets."

Also, wasn't there a thread on Jow Forums two days ago where people were asking why nobody had tried to assassinate Soros? Seems like a pretty clear plant-thread to me. "Look, the attacker was the mysterious nazi Jow Forums!"

Surely the FBI will investigate without bias?

Attached: 1525635745858543543.png (211x211, 123K)

>Smart enough to track down correct addresses of politicians
>Smart enough to time package deliveries to happen within a day's span
Yet
>Stupid enough to not build functioning pipe bombs
>Stupid enough to only target Democrats knowing that it would only help the opposition
>Stupid enough to do this 2 weeks before midterms
Really activates those almonds

Attached: clumsy55.gif (300x221, 589K)

Wasn't sent to their homes. Sent to their offices.

criminally underrated

Attached: 1514828037477.jpg (772x600, 114K)

>why would you put stickers on something meant to explode into a million tiny pieces?
>let alone a Git R Done sticker with Jones’ O-face plastered on it?

Stupid....LIKE A FOX

They got the packages all in the same day, sounds fishy.

the next false flag will be against the migrant caravan

Attached: 20181024_233204.jpg (500x680, 143K)

Cool cock Ahmed

i don't think i've ever seen a package advertise that it's suspicious to a further extent.

they'll find there was no intent

Fucking hilarious if true

>trusting the FBI under Rod Nosenstein

They're not bombs because none of they were detonated or painstakingly disarmed and disassembled. They're all being shipped directly to forensics now after initial collection and threat assessment like any other piece of evidence. #magamailerlarp

LOL this is absolutely true
man they coulda ran with this so hard if they didnt expose what these dogshit retarded bombs actually looked like
its identical to what happened with the dossier where they reported endless fake news until some retard published the whole thing and instantly turned it into a laughing stock

It’s not an isis sticker... it’s a right wing style parody sticker... lending more credence to a lefty trying to frame a right winger.

Attached: 152635735548579.gif (316x213, 1.9M)

I saved everything from the last thread if you guys want to see it.

Attached: 1540409604522m.jpg (1024x608, 72K)

Btw... self-check and check to you guys... what is kek telling us here?

>no postmark

NO STAMPS
O

S
T
A
M
P
S

Attached: alexjones.jpg (1037x583, 229K)

No. 2

Attached: 1540411470002m.jpg (1024x682, 178K)

Fuckin checked

Attached: 0C772DB1-6419-43B2-8EF7-4958E641AD91.png (892x868, 1.19M)

Well it's not like they can come and say that they are actually the ones that did it kek

Why the clock?

Attached: 181025-cnn-bomb.jpg (618x410, 57K)

Ahh fuck it's called postmark.

Attached: 1540400864689.jpg (900x900, 186K)

It’s alright, Hans.

>get er done
wow this seems like a false flag to accuse conservatives

Another one

Attached: 1540412546217m.jpg (1024x603, 100K)

You know if you leave a bag unattended in an airport they call security because of a suspicious package? If you took pip and wires and cellphones and mailed it to someone it would look suscipous.

Might not be a bomb, but you would still get charged. Just like the old ANTHRAX scare, when people mailed talcum powder all over the place, still charged with terrorism.

If you rob a convinces store WITHOUT A GUN, and still tell them and pretend that you have a gun on you and will use it, you can still be charged with armed robbery WITHOUT A WEAPON.

THE THREAT OF A WEAPON IS STILL A THREAT. OBVIOUSLY.

Basically, you're upset that the facts are not coinciding with YOUR own understanding of what you think is happening.

nice catch user

Holy shit

Theory
>Le evil MAGAbomber is just a troll that wanted to see an entire country sperg out and blame each other based on political lines
>Sends out the fakest fucking bombs I've ever seen
>Mission accomplished

Pol is a board of peace so he can't be our guy, but maybe in spirit he's our guy.

Attached: 1539843560806.jpg (552x298, 42K)

ALSO THAT'S NOT WHAT A FALSE FLAG IS. A false flag is not a HOAX. A false flag isn't an attack that didn't happen.

A false flag is a covert operation designed to deceive; the deception creates the appearance of a particular party, group, or nation being responsible for some activity, disguising the actual source of responsibility.

How can anyone take memeflags seriously. I mean "Anarchist"? LOSER

Has anyone figured out why the post office didn't mark those stamps so they couldn't be used again?

Attached: cat scan.jpg (550x639, 54K)

OH jesus my heart...

They know and they aren’t bombs. Potentially destructive device is a term of art which means something could, or might not, be a bomb.

No bombs went off, some of them had clocks with no timer or alarm function. It’s a confirmed false flag.

Ok last one because you guys obviously don't care.

Attached: 1540412294499m.jpg (1024x768, 100K)

> A false flag isn't an attack that didn't happen.
Which bomb went off again? Oh....oh yeah....none of them

Historically a false flag is literally when you fly a different flag to attack something.

>A false flag is a covert operation designed to deceive; the deception creates the appearance of a particular party, group, or nation being responsible for some activity, disguising the actual source of responsibility.
So, it's a false flag?

Attached: starer.png (590x497, 21K)

noooo hans! you dindu nichts!

This has to be some fucked up practical joke false flag by a group or morons. My vote is ANTIFA did it.

These are great. I care, Hans

jaffas! why!?

TED? IS THAT YOU TEDDY?

I can't believe the bomber didn't write "IT'S OKAY TO BE WHITE" on the envelopes.

because they never made it to the post office. they were fabricated by niggers at CNN, on site.
bix nood mufugga

Attached: non_lemon.png (680x380, 456K)

Attached: jaffa is calling.png (463x133, 26K)

kek

>A false flag isn't an attack that didn't happen
continue reading that wiki article..
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_flag#Ideological

The timer would be to trigger the explosives. You don't even understand the the basics of bomb building do you?

How would you imagine the bomb should have been? Like something from the Dark KNight? ARe you just disappointed that the suspicious packages were not bombs?

Or that unless a bomb explodes we should treat all bombs are harmless?

>You think you can shoot me with that gun, it's fucking useless! It's not even loaded!

This is great. Everybody's mad.

seems amateur enough to be a russian and they picked weird meme targets that i think only foreigners would prioritize

That he is proud of investigative autism.

>OMG SOMEONE SENT US FIRECRACKERS IN AN EXTRA LARGE ENVELOPE

Fucking hilarious how shitty and propaganda blatant propaganda is allowed these days, didn’t even put in any effort or sacrifice some interned in the mailrooms.

Best OC thread of the year just 404d I am sad.
All that OC... gone, like tears in rain.

Attached: Teal'c threat.jpg (640x477, 36K)

Then you get another one

Attached: 1540412196296m.jpg (768x1024, 65K)

Ahhh, I know this would be the right place to find some entertainment regarding the current situation

Kek

was it the one with images like this

Attached: dronald.jpg (4979x2955, 1004K)

mate, are you doing damage control or what?

>The timer would be to trigger the explosives. You don't even understand the the basics of bomb building do you?
>How would you imagine the bomb should have been?

You use the package as part of the trigger, when they open the package it triggers the bomb.

My immigrant arabic friend knows very much about explosives, he used to work as a building demolitionist in iraq.

Look at this thread. I'm reposting everything.

Attached: 1540412861585.png (605x340, 401K)

Yes it was.

Attached: 1540413284047.jpg (970x647, 124K)

also, powder!

>this is a dramatization of what happened earlier at CNN headquarters