Even if real bombs were mailed there would have always been a 100% chance Jow Forums would call it a false flag

Even if real bombs were mailed there would have always been a 100% chance Jow Forums would call it a false flag.

Attached: 68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f (720x696, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Correct.

Attached: 5.jpg (1138x1600, 409K)

this thread is a false flag

>Jow Forums is one person

Attached: 8923487627834.jpg (1600x1540, 272K)

This site is a false flag.

Attached: 1.jpg (1147x1600, 224K)

We would also be correct

>"Even if real bombs were mailed"
>"lol u guys would call it a false flag"
>real bombs weren't mailed

You're right, it's a real mystery as to why these flags are being called false.

post-truth world, baby

Reminder that trump is responsible for all of this by waging an impossible to win war against "fake news"

we've just lost the house and maybe even the senate in november

Gas the Semites
Save the world

It's already backfiring hard for the democrats.

Oh no...because the GOP was accomplishing so much

If the bombs were real:
>The deep state is getting desperate that Trump is going to drain the swamp (even though he's continuing to fill it up, but that's 4D chess)!
>They want to sacrifice a few Dems in order to make get public sympathy before the midterms and also to send a message to the rest of the Dems to say in line.
>Sure, Hillary and Obama are dead now, but they were just pawns for the establishment. Neither can run or win in 2020, so ti doesn't matter if they die. The deep state cares not for the sacrificial lambs.
>Now here's a random discord screenshot to show how Q predicted this last year.

Attached: brainlet subhuman.png (485x443, 22K)

The House, probably. Senate... I think Republicans will lose a few seats and gain some others, and still hold a majority.

your mom is a false flag

so what? we can see patterns

this is a shill post

shill post

shill post

alex jones has ruined it for when there actually are false flags. the boy that cried wolf.

>meme flag
lmao

The only time it wouldn't be a false flag is if soros died, Go ask a leftist what they think of him and you'll find out why it wouldn't be a false flag

>if

Attached: 9A87BA74-F33F-4B0B-A03F-811052723A9E.gif (380x284, 1.05M)

Unlike whoever mailed these packages I seriously doubt there are a lot of Democrats willing to kill for their political agenda. After all you're talking about a party that puts immigrants above ourselves. What im trying to say is we actually care about other people's well-being

I like how you don't have anything to add

>youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk
okie doke

I expect nothing less. No argument

They fucked up by being too chickenshit to sacrifice one of their own sacred cows

Only nu/pol/ Old Jow Forums would be jumping in glee at the thought that someone actually fucking did it finally.

This exactly what i mean. IF you false flagging FAGGOTS would have some actual balls you would have sacrificed one of your own to make the op a success. CHICKENSHIT COWARDS will always fail

Are you making a point? Even if the bombs were real it'd still be a false flag.

Daily reminder that only nu/pol/ faggot boomers think some bombs are actually going to change peoples votes. What happened Jow Forums? You used to get it but now you are filled with the same fucking retards doing the same old fashioned political campaigns making the assumptions that people will give a shit rather then just pretend to give a shit.

>Even if
Oh cool, I love hypothetical justifications with no merit.

They can and do sacrifice people in false flags to get their own way. (((They))) did it to Jo Cox in order to swing the vote for Brexit to remain, but still failed.

This. Its just boomer faggots. The kind of faggots that would tell gays and niggers they are great people and how the dems are da real racists. They don't understand at all. Our extremism and unwillingness to budge is what drew people to us, not pussy footing around like a bunch of fucking faggots.

I'm extremely disappointed in these bombings, none of them were a success. They should have made more measures to ensure their deaths.

If you false flagging faggots would have had the balls to sacrifice Obama, Clinton, Soros and others all within a 24-48 hr window, you can bet your ass votes would change.

YAWLL COWARDS

Obviously no one would ever dare consider "sacrificing" these type of "made" people. All four recipients are sacred cows of the left

Obama, Clinton, Brennan, Holder

The only way this false flag COULD have been successful (by altering midterm outcomes) is if the deep state were willing to sacrifice them, and they were clearly too scared to even attempt it

Yes but this is very unlikely to be a false flag and nobody gives a shit about stuff like this. This isn't swinging any votes. If you want to actually convert people to our ideology you need to stop. Its seems stupid but its true. All you fucking faggots act like there are news teams here just waiting to screen cap our posts and make articles out of them. Their probably are but that doesn't even matter, they can go fuck themselves they aren't going to achieve anything. Think for a moment you stupid newfag. Why did you originally come to Jow Forums?

Why would they tape an ISIS logo to the bomb if it was just going to get blown up? This has got to be the dumbest false flag I've ever seen

This is current year deep state / CIA faggots we're talking about. They dont like to get their hands dirty anymore

Inside joke as those four are the four primarily responsible for the founding / incorporation of ISIS

Clinton
Obama
Holder
Brennan

They all made ISIS "legit"

LELELELELE LE MEGAPEDED LE FALSE FLAGS LE DEEP STATE
You need to stop posting you ledditfag. Lurk more. These bombings are a good thing. How in the fuck do you think we are going to gas the kikes and start a race war without making a few enemies. Jesus you people are fucking dense.

Democracy will solve nothing. Only through blood will any real change ever happen. Just as it has always been.

Sacrificing one of them wouldn't have been too big of a loss for them, at least not more than the leverage they would have gained from it. I mean, they could have easily sacrificed Obama and not really lost anything of value.

>deep state
Are you referring to jews you stupid fucking newfag boomer ledditor? Just say jews. Its this kind of bullshit that kills a movement. If I didn't know you were just a fucking moron i'd call you an intentional shill diluting the message.

Fuck you forever loser. How does it feel knowing you couldnt organically elicit even ONE , NOT EVEN ONE, public "incident" from a MAGA voter. There's 60+ MILLION of us and you couldnt get one McVeigh out of it, hell you couldnt even get one nut as crazy as the dipshit who shot Steve Scalise at softball practice (hat tip to WaPo for printing the location and time and security detail of those practices)

You've LIVED on pol for how many years now begging Trump voters to be violent

And you've FAILED

The deep state refers to both the jews and their puppets.

They're called shit posts my WaPo fren
Believe it or not this place used to be fun before (You) got here.

Why did you send the bombs?

The US gov deep state is largely Catholicucks. Look at who has been BTFO out of the FBI and was running it in 2016. Comey, McCabe, Strzok, Page, Baker, Rybicki, Ohr, Carlin
Where are the jews? besides Kikenstein?

But the Dems are the real racists. Republicans are the party of Lincoln and if you don't like that might as well go vote Dem like the lilly livered liberal you are.

>Where are the jews?
Sitting behind the curtain. You didn't actually think they'd be named in this day and age, did you? Naming the jew is the same as the Holocaust now.

Jews are largely in charge of out of government groups, PACs, NGOs, etc. They dont make up the unelected bureaucrats which is what the deep state is comprised of

Jow Forums is always correct

Out of government in name only. They still heavily influence and shape politics.

>Believe it or not this place used to be fun before (You) got here.
Tell me about it. This place is now only conspiracy theorist level serious faggots and leftards.

This

Obviously? my point being that the actual deep state shadow government, government within government, made up of top bureaucracy and sycophants, is largely Catholic and not jewish. They work hand in glove with jewish media masters, financiers, NGOs, etc, which just further illustrates how shitty and corrupt so many Catholicucks are and how nasty the Jesuit influence is within the Roman religion

I'm the type of person that comes in those threads and argues the occams razor.

First you look at if the reporting is one sided and facially dishonest or lying by omission. Then you look at the available facts. Then you think of what is possible

What sticks out the me from the available facts bit isnt that the one package we have a picture of itsnt marked, somebody could want it to just look like a real package. Its that it isnt marked and there are a dozen across the country. Are they all not marked? How did somebody pull that off, maybe a group?

If that is the only unmarked one or a fake or something and the person is working alone, then how did they get it to everyone at a similar time (was it even at a similar time or just reported at a similar time)?

And what's with the sticker? How were they delivered? Camera footage?

Unlike the ones you are implying, there are facially weird circumstances that would be bizarre even if it were a #MAGAbomber

Obvious false flag to sway the midterms. The only effect it will have is to drive voters back to the left. Why else would anyone do it with this timing?

Jews have been larping as Catholics for centuries.

Jesuits have been larping as jews for just as long. and who's the first Jesuit pope? Oh ya this commie faggot

Were there false-flag discussions here when Utöya happened?

If people died then it would have been a deep state false flag
From the looks of it this is an amateur false flag done by some libtards

we don't know anything about this person. For all we know they could have a terminal illness or a mental illness

Has all the same hallmarks of the poorly executed Kavanaugh op dbh

We know the people who are pretending it's all real definitely have profound mental illness, that's confirmed

>Jow Forums is one person as always

All you people sound crazy to me

>Reminder that trump is responsible for all of this by waging an impossible to win war against "fake news"
>we've just lost the house and maybe even the senate in november
I expected this from the npcs and normalfags, but to come here and unironically say this is nothing short of hilarious shilling by a useful idiot, a good goy, or a chosen one.

Attached: PYQsTA1.jpg (1000x847, 199K)

Npc normalfag shilling goy blah blah blah so much buzzword crap don't even understand half the posts here

low effort/energy

there's no context in which that makes any sense

Yeah right. The party that imports drug dealers and murderers totally wouldn't let people die over ideology.

>Even if

so you admit it was a false flag?

Only if you admit the 100% chance

>implying this thread isn’t a false flag
>implying this response isn’t a false flag

Op is a false flag

literally no need.... we already got your freudian confession.

The bombs were a false flag to make the right look like terrorists and to get sympathy for the left. dont be blind to this shit you bunch of fools.

Are you too afraid to address it

im glad reality and logic wears on you so.

Attached: 1522031599350.gif (206x223, 2.04M)

>Are you too afraid to address it

Leftists aren't going to send bombs to themselves that actually explode, child.

Of real bombs were sent they would have went off.

>That guy Jow Forums jumping to conclusions again
Colour me surprised. But it is a false flag you know.

I couldn't stop laughing because you literally jumped to a conclusion your next sentence

True. But Jow Forums usually takes a little time to find a small shred of evidence that maybe indicates it's a false flag. Then uses confirmation bias over the course of a couple weeks to "connect the dots".

For this we're literally using a picture posted on CNN and picking it apart in seconds.

these posts are false flags

Only other package i've seen pictured
Why isn't there any markings to indicate it was returned to sender as the reporting states?

Attached: PipeBomb.jpg (592x641, 72K)

Read the second sentence. I'm saying it got picked apart so quickly it's definitely a false flag.

Now find something fishy about the shooting that happened today. That will go along like the first line in my post.

>second sentence
second line*

Bombs we're from Bernie Bros. They didn't work, neither did the bombs.

Now let's say a leftist is arrested in a "Hey Rabbi, what are you doing?" situation. 5 seconds later the left is going to accuse Trump of some sort of conspiracy, and look like total assholes. 5D chess lads.