So what is the verdict on him? Is he a good guy or a bad guy?

So what is the verdict on him? Is he a good guy or a bad guy?

Attached: 5672e2f272f2c1de008b6681-750-563[1].jpg (750x563, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

martinshkreli.com
youtube.com/watch?v=uH4JXj9LUZ0
youtu.be/uH4JXj9LUZ0?t=1212
youtube.com/watch?v=CKWDxVhUc6A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

don't fuck with the pharmaceutical industry goy

HE IS A BIG GUY!

He has a bIog: martinshkreli.com

I think he is just a miIdIy autistic bussinessman and phamaceuticaI expert. His knowIedge of poIitics seem very Iimited and I'm sure that he is mostIy concerned with not pissing off future business partners by saying anything not poIiticaIIy correct.

He just a squirrel tryn to get a nut. Just like all of uz

He send them bombs

Good guy...
Bad guy...
All that matters is that he's /ourguy/

He has internet acceas in jail? And white folk think white privilege is not real lmao

He passes each entry off to a friend who visits him at prison and who then goes home and pubIishes it on the bIog.

Prisons in majority white countries are nicer, though. Most prisons in Scandinavia are better than the average apartment a coIIege stutent wouId Iive in.

Attached: world-prison-cells-prisoners-fb19.png (1200x630, 1.07M)

He's a fucking faggot with a fucked up nose.

>Buy a drug only needed by the worst kind of degenerates
>Jacks up the price knowing that (((insurance companies))) will have to pay out the ass for it
>Is suddenly a bad goy
>Gets arrested for some completely unrelated crime that he "totally" committed.
Yeah we like him here.

based and redpilled. he became a political prisoner after trying to fight the media for months. he didn't even lose his investors any money, just moved it around.

youtube.com/watch?v=uH4JXj9LUZ0

Attached: 1461516808016 (1).jpg (700x524, 151K)

he did nothing wrong. nobody lost any money.
he's in jail for trolling hillary, period.

He's a straight shooter alright, shkreli a model human being in many respects.

Attached: 34ccb6e43b8533401b550c2c80c6d6a8.jpg (750x500, 157K)

FOR YOU!

there's no greater hell than being stuck in a fucking IKEA catalog. All your fucking paper mache furniture falling apart. I bet they make him build this shit too.

hes albanian, he belongs in jail.

It was a political show trial.
They were mad that he was actually innocent and charged him on some random bullshit that you could get everyone on.
Pretty much This

The media painted him as some heartless capitalist but not one person went without their medicine. He was scamming the insurance companies, not the actual patients.
So the jews in big pharma got pissed and contacted their fellow jews in the media and turned him into a super villain in the lobotomites' eyes

USA

Attached: QZmHNur.jpg (558x768, 63K)

Don't care/e-celeb

His youtube tutorials are pretty good though

Jews hated him is the short answer.

I'd assume so since they had enough against him to send him to jail for 7 years. I'm assuming the law(s) he broke were there for a reason and that 'everyone else does it' isn't an excuse for committing fraud.

I hated him at first but listened to him for a while and found I liked him.

Also, funniest shit ever when I saw this. Link is timestamped to where it happens.

youtu.be/uH4JXj9LUZ0?t=1212

Attached: 1504479003781.gif (286x400, 1.96M)

youtube.com/watch?v=CKWDxVhUc6A

bad guy who got a longer sentence because of public outcry against his bad guy tactics that the entire fucking industry does anyway

Source on the qt?

Attached: mpv-shot0182.png (1476x1080, 1.02M)

Literally dindunuffin.

Going on thotpatrol through the streets of NYC with him was a lot of fun.