My mother says today is the darkest day in American politics. Does Jow Forums agree?

My mother says today is the darkest day in American politics. Does Jow Forums agree?

Attached: political_yard_sign_101_1.png (600x600, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump
youtube.com/watch?v=DwVP-a5kX6Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Your mom sounds like a faggot

that was when obama was (((elected)))

no. i actually have a spine.

You mom is stupid cunt and you should fuck her in the ass.

I agree, im suck of cucked republicans. I will be voting dem.

damn straight
After this bombing scare from one of Trump's supporters, hell yes. As a 43 year old lifelong republican, I just cannot stand behind him anymore, this is insane. Bombing those you disagree with is NOT going to make America great again. I'm going independent in the midterms and 2020, screw this pos terror approving president

If your mom votes Demonrat then she is the mother of a typical cocksucking liberal fairy.

Chances are 98% that the OP's mother is a coal burning nigger fucker. AmIrite?

Sounds like your mom is into dark things.

how is this trump doing?
how can anyone even jump to conclusion at this point? no evidence has shoew who exactly did this. dumbfuck

Your mother is a dumb whore.

kek

being a terrorist apologist isn't american, GTFO MY COUNTRY

dEMOcrat
There’s yer klue!

As this country develops, so do the people who run to run it. So basically if Democrats win we are all fucked

Reminder CTR/Shareblue/CREW/American Bridge is starting back up all over Jow Forums since the mid-term elections are less than 1 month away, and in light of all the bombing/caravan/insert-latest-false-flag-here.

scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump

Attached: CTR-Shill.jpg (1608x1920, 1.15M)

Kill yourself in front of her

Nobody even died, your mom is a stupid cunt and you should ask her how this is darker than JFK getting assassinated

Your mother is a cunt and I hope I can rape her again before she dies

your mom is stupid NPC retard.

i bet she loves refugees and diversity is our strength too

That's why stupid cunts should weigh in on politics or current events for that matter.

>Not when MLK was assassinated
>Not when JFK was assassinated
>Not during the Cuban Missile Crisis
>Not Plessy v. Ferguson
>Not when Lincoln was assassinated
>Not when the South Seceeded
>Not Bleeding Kansas
Your mother is uneducated

>claims to be a democrat
>ignores JFK assassination
What in tarnation

Yeah, today makes those hundreds of thousands of American men slaughtering each other with rifles and bayonets during the Civil War look like a stroll through the park.

Your mom is one woke bitch.

>My mother says today is the darkest day in American politics. Does Jow Forums agree?

Attached: 96CFE7B8-4A18-48AF-B27A-9444E2FC0D41.png (636x773, 8K)

>not one of the assassinations
>not pearl harbor
>not the day the federal reserve passed
your mother is politically illiterate and explains thoroughly why women shouldn't vote.

Oh look. Lefty faggots are playing pretend. Eat shit commie.

Your mother is a dumb whore who spawned a brainlet from her poison womb

Yes. Your mom likes them dark!

Attached: bball.png (423x352, 206K)

This

Agreed. As 44 year old Republican voter. I will also be switching to Dem. I have also decided that I will no longer be a man and will start my transition directly after my vote. RtD MTF transition is must if we value sanity anymore.

If we're talking about political attacks I probably would've put that about the time a bernie bro shot a republican representative in a ballpark. But I guess mailing yourself a piece of pipe with wires on it and a cheap chinese clock on it could be considered worse than an actual assassination attempt.

>My mother says today is the darkest day in American politics.

youtube.com/watch?v=DwVP-a5kX6Q Your mother is dirty you piece of shit!

Attached: 2325343645735465334578449583427982374692345243.jpg (1536x985, 322K)

I would just like to repeat that your mother is a filthy whore who should lay on her back instead of pretending she understands anything other than smelly trucker dick