Why aren't you unironically Mormon?

Why haven't you converted to the most based and redpilled religion (LDS) and/or moved to the most based and redpilled state (Utah)? If you still think mormonism is a cucked jewish cult, allow me to set the record straight:
>anti-degeneracy
>pro-traditional family
>anti-gay and anti-trans
>anti-feminist
>whitest group of people in America, as well as the happiest and healthiest
>anti-racemixing
>pro-patriarchy
>encourages rural living and self-sufficiency
>remains staunchly conservative while other religions and denominations in the US crumble under the weight of progressivism
>against fornication and abortion
>actually anti-jew, Israel will be replaced with a white Christian kingdom in the end times
>complex and existential theology that incentivizes intellectual debate among all men
>The church is just one revelation away from guaranteeing you a harem of wives
It's time to face facts, mormonism is the only western religion that aims to preserve the white race and traditional values in le current year.

Attached: white.png (500x673, 431K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kiwifarms.net/threads/my-posting-career.20093/
youtube.com/watch?v=fR4kEsiGDwA
texemarrs.com/052012/rabbis_love_mormons.htm
henrymakow.com/mormonism.html
cesletter.org/CES-Letter.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mormon girls are our only hope

I'm Mormon and I think the Church sucks. They love niggers / spics / and Islam more than they love whites. They want to hide the past and replace it with a cleaned up version of falsehoods. They lost all of the priesthood they had long before they tried giving it to the blacks in the 70s. The Church will eventually embrace all of the degeneracy that the left spews because they don't want offend the world. They are neither hot or cold and the Lord will spew them out when He comes again. Also you're not allowed to say Mormon because it offends Jesus (even though Joseph Smith used that term often).

Attached: White_genocide.jpg (1008x1264, 498K)

Because I’m not stupid enough to join a cult.

dont the chads hoard all the women for themselves
i need the women to be kept down artificially

>Why aren't you unironically Mormon

Because all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy

Mormon girls have the highest rates of racemixing of any religion. Mormon girls unironically think that black and brown people are more blessed and holy than white men and that they should marry non-white men because it would bring them closer to god. Mormons are the most cucked white people out there.

lies

This is true for the leadership of the church. I haven't seen this with the rank and file. Do you have a sauce to your claim?

Formed by a fake shyster whose main job was defrauding people about finding hidden gold with a divining rod. Then supposedly finds gold tablets and can’t get his story the same way twice.
The fact that a major religious cult grew out of this complete bullshit is about as blue-pilled as possible. Mormonism is based alright, based on lies.

I enjoy having a beard and Mormonism ,for some dumb reason, since the 30s and 40s has required you to be clean shaven like a cuck. Despite several of their key founders having beards. As well as Leviticus 19:27 mandating that men have beards

I met two american teen gay asses sent by their Mormon church to our wild eastern Silesia for mission. I nevew saw such cucked christians in my whole live.They were beaten at least 5times in 3months by Hussites and some polish bydlo visiting my town for weekend. Even gypsies didnt touch them because They were to weak for them. At least They converted some Jehovah's witnesses.

This. I saw some Mormon posters last year here and They had more nigger characters than i saw in my whole life. Some people even speculated that They were sent by USA embassy to spread multiculturalism here.

the mormons in salt lake city i was partying with were the most degenerate people i ever met. it was doping, frying and balling in fucking haight-ashbury in 1968 or something. i liked those mormons a lot. and two elderly mormonormies at the hansen planetarium gave me a thumbs-up when they noticed that i was tripping. don't dox me.

This sad Mormon sounds like a Catholic discussing the death of the RCC cuz of the jewish infiltration. Looks like the jews had their eyes set on a few other religions too.

They're heretics.

>Mormon girls unironically think that black and brown people are more blessed

Source?

Because you deny the Trinity. You are by definition not Christians.

I do OP. I live in Utah as well. We're losing the battle here though, swarms of niggers and liberals coming in droves. Also mormons are freaks in bed.

Mormons are gay
I’m unironically thinking about going Mennonite

You're a lying faggot.

>rejecting military service
faggot

>dying for Israel
Even gayer faggot

lmao what a retard

Attached: yuri.jpg (480x360, 18K)

Also because all who are saved become Children of God regardless of race.

Turn off your proxy chaim

Attached: 2372110973025.jpg (1600x1272, 568K)

>implying I must be a kike to advocate for military service
lmao what a retarded fake American mutt

Attached: 1527370852812.jpg (478x523, 56K)

Shilling again bro? You religion was created by a pedo, just like Islam. I live in your state, and it's full of cucked out onions boys afraid to grow up for fear of becoming inpure because they don't worship a Christ that can actually forgive them. They instead have to go talk to a "bishop" and let that guy ask in great detail about their masturbation and then hold rejoining the community over their head till they get back in line. Repent sinner, and accept the true Christ.

Attached: The Many Wives Of Joseph Smith Chart v2.0.png (1066x1600, 906K)

You do it for the social aspects right? like to get laid?
Do you really believe all that non-catholic fantasy?

>Implying you’re not a kike advocating for the biggest kike services in the world
Why don’t you just steal my shekels conventionally through usury like you always do?

Pro Tip: you can't

Attached: mormon inbred baby graves.jpg (1050x787, 321K)

the fact that these people haven't all been excommunicated is exactly why I'm not Mormon.

kiwifarms.net/threads/my-posting-career.20093/

Read Hanglys story and then honestly tell me you still want to be part of what is unambiguously a cult.

the only reason you'd think so is if you're sub 90 IQ and a mutt
you're not a real American or man

Attached: ourduty.jpg (1216x684, 168K)

Yeap, confirmed kike

Attached: image.jpg (433x429, 86K)

found the "ex"(anti)mormon

people leave the church because they want to sin or because they were offended

I get you've only been here for a week or two and are pretty excited about learning about the kike menace but you're complete faggot
kys you fake American loser

Attached: 1527085750198.png (1190x906, 178K)

found the "ex"(anti)mormon

people leave the church because they want to sin or were offended. you choose to be offended.

what is more cucked than not wearing a beard because of your culture. i know plenty of based mormons who sport beards. people who don't wear beards because mormon CULTURE doesn't like it are not doing mormon right. unless you're at BYU then you do have to shave before testing.

>anti-racemixing
>two missionaries in my shithole country came back here and got married with a cholo and a black guy
their new generation will be their ruin

I'm never met a smaller head circumference than the czech

stupid czeck is too poor to understand in America if you're the whitest group ever created, you better pretend not to be.

keep waiting for that source or stop watching paint dry

>t. Jew

>muh trinity
look up GODHEAD you idiot

these people are not mormon. their EX MORMON. meaning they've been EXcommunicated. and if they haven't then dox them and contact their local bishop

the feeble mind of a sub 90 IQ fake American mutt hates men of conviction
pussy incel faggot

Attached: 1530572856677.jpg (684x529, 76K)

Mormonism is horesshit.
>youtube.com/watch?v=fR4kEsiGDwA

>Mormonism is horesshit.>youtube.com/watch?v=fR4kEsiGDwA

join their exmormon pride line fag. you're a nevermo because we don't accept you faggots.

This. I would totally go Mormon for all of the general life stuff, but the whole joining a wacko cult thing makes it hard to want to commit to it. Especially their weird no caffeine doctrine.

Now, if I was going to join a wacky christian cult, I'd want to really commit and go full Amish. At least there you really have to go all in. Faking Mormonism to get at Mormon girls is just half-assing it.

Because Mormonism is heresy

Attached: 1521353286315.jpg (526x461, 25K)

They're getting desperate for converts so they've been converting Samoans, some of whom are now marrying into white Mormon families. I know one such mixed Mormon marriage (Samoan guy, white girl).

Mormons are very boring people with no intellectual curiosity at all. A civilization composed of Mormons would have no great art or music or philosophy. It would be stable, yes, but very very dull.

Mormons are the backbone of the deep state. The CIA, for instance, recruits very heavily from the Brigham Young University campus.

I don't dislike the Mormons I've known personally. They're nice enough people. But I don't have a high regard for their religion or their culture.

The LDS church aligned themselves with Nazi germany in the 1930's. Not a mormon, but I really like some of their old leaders.

Attached: 1540392145446.jpg (474x460, 70K)

Why doesn't your current prophet, seer and revelator neither propheise, see nor reveal anything?

i have two girls that love me so i might become one for convenience's sake

>Just be a Mormon goy

ISHYGDDT

The LDS leader Heber J. Grant at Nazi Rally

Attached: heber-grant-nazi.png (653x390, 182K)

Fuck you, we should have slaughtered every last one of you instead of sending you to Utah.

which is a damn shame

Attached: 0ozdolfh3mp11.jpg (640x443, 55K)

Utah is filled with alot of Aryans. Sadly the church has recently cucked itself to the SJW agenda. But this quote rings true

Attached: ljixbegkf8p11.jpg (798x532, 57K)

you guys are psychotic niggerlovers with even worse pathalogical altruism than normal whites

Adolf Hitler also didn't ban Mormonism as he did many other religions

Attached: yzsqf6wak8p11.jpg (847x601, 108K)

>actually anti-jew

some user once posted from a mormon camp, going to be a councilor there(?)
said they were taught that in the mormon theory of multiple worlds, that the most evil souls in the entire universe were the jews on earth
never seen it elsewhere though

It comes from the Old Testament. The tribe of Joseph (Ephram and Manassah, mormons believe it to be them, shall start last but finish first. Meaning be blessed at the 2nd coming and Jews/Judah has started first but will finish last, meaning God had looked at them as the premium children of God ages ago, but are the worst by the time Christ returns. And Mormons believe Jews are cursed for killing Christ. Bruce R. McConkie deteails this in the book Mormon Doctrine

Attached: 22s02npba8p11.jpg (906x568, 81K)

its also believed that blacks in the "pre-existence" they were the lazy ones who didn't choose the path of satan but were also not valiant in the path of God and God marked them with dark skin

I joined in college but it upset my mom so I left.

Now I'm 30 and she bitches all the time she doesn't have grandkids.

isn't this more widespread with sons of ham?

Ive started going a year ago. They stopped me from smoking pot and masturbating. I used to be a fat depressed loser, now I have a virgin gf. Anyone claiming this is a cult is just a subversive Jew.

>Salt Lake City is increasingly brown
>Muh based mormons!!!1!

Because Indians arent fucking jews you retarded fuck.

Joseph smith was a fucking con man. Everyone who said they saw the tablets later retracted their statements.

Why haven't you converted

Because it's complete nonsense?

Also, you are peter and on this rock i will build my church and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

catholicism/orthodoxy are the only branches of christianity that make any fucking sense

nb4 pictures of papa frank being a cuck. I know.

because you faggots are almost as bad as muslims.

>being any kind of christcuck

Attached: 11224264_1528235110829006_8372114894212124682_n.jpg (720x317, 48K)

Attached: 1466007261142.jpg (1222x738, 181K)

texemarrs.com/052012/rabbis_love_mormons.htm
henrymakow.com/mormonism.html
cesletter.org/CES-Letter.pdf

Attached: 1531169084480.png (500x482, 269K)

>be me
>have severe panic attack
>go for a run because that helps
>beg God for a sign
>run (literally) into group of mormons
>listen politely to their pitch, take their numbers
>one of them gives me a bumper sticker that says "keep it 100"

what did God mean by this?

Attached: fixed2.png (2264x1348, 157K)

The Church of LDS won't change the fact I'm 5'7" on a good day, have an overbite, and an extra tooth. I guess I should see if my Dental covers orthodontics but I doubt it. Still won't change the fact I'm a manlet.

Run Faster

So what, in your view, is the best way to get a wholesome wife? Poach her from the church and convert her? That won't work, because her entire family will be against you.

I've worked with mormons and I was in and around a temple for a couple weeks

they're nice, but its a fake nice. they're kinda all pussies too. also they can't have drugs alcohol caffiene but they can have fuck loads of sugar, that is why they are all so fat

>people leave the church because they want to sin or because they were offended
"sin" just means normal shit though
this is why you end up with married women who are afraid of sex

I left because it's not true. It's a religion founded by a fuck face that had a rudimentary knowledge of theology at best, occultism influenced ideas, and I actually care about truth.

done and done. feels good being a part of the one true church

*polytheism
based

Based. now become catholic

Yup, we die together brother. Where did the fire of pure Christianity go? Where's are willingness to fight evil?

Because the religion isn't true. None of that other shit matters.

>happiest and healthiest
Nice try inbred. Keep tightening that belt on the Mormon gene pool by marrying multiple women

sounds pretty nice fren.
1) can i shitpost on Jow Forums?
2) will i, a 1.90+ pure norwegian stock find a good blonde wife with a farmer daddy i can carry on after he is too old?

Mormons are literally retarded though, they just have a few rich members and brainwash the rest of the retards into pumping out enough kids to keep it going. It's a very light cult and you should feel bad sacrificing your right to complete self-determination to any retarded cult.

True. I left Mormonism but it is time to go back. In their last church wide meeting literal talk on how trannies are mentally I'll and there are 2 genders.

What utter bullshit you spew.

Lol. Youre in one son.

are their half black mormons?

I can't relate to black people and white people are weaker than brendan schaub's chin.

Mormon will unironically save the west

I left because the truth claims are bullshit. But the tradition is ok.