The whole "caravan" thing is a false flag created by conservatives to scare people and get votes in the midterms

the whole "caravan" thing is a false flag created by conservatives to scare people and get votes in the midterms.

Koch and Mercer money paid for all these "migrants" to travel through Mexico. Prove me wrong

protip : you can't

Attached: RTX6FC69-1024x683.jpg (1024x683, 181K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/VJcuP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

OPEN BORDERS NOW!

Attached: 32141048-big-corn-sculpture-india[1].jpg (298x450, 27K)

i hope it works because we need a wall

Everything is a false flag when you live in a schizo world

do you honestly expect us to believe that thousands of people suddenly decided to travel thousands of miles across the continent without any help? Someone is paying these people.
Conservative billionaire Robert Mercer companies were found to have paid several buses these people used to travel in Mexico. Couldn't be more obvious false flag

If the Republicans did it it's genius.
>win the mid term
>red pill Americans about border control
>use this as an excuse to fund the wall
>Liberals literally admitting today that Democrats don't want illegals via Obama sound bite

If the Democrats did it it's desperate.
>sad attempt
>Soros money
>hand election to Republicans

Pretty much. And they "found" a bunch of ISIS members in the caravan too. Obviously a false-flag. There's even a video of them being paid their Koch bux.

You are an idiot. The Koch brothers don't even like Trump they want him gone if anything. The objective is not a short midtrem gain its to mutt the country as fast as possible.

you are fucking retarded. The midterms aren't getting Trump elected they are getting conservatives power in the senate.

Also, this was orchestrated by Mercer not the Kochs

Your eyes decieve you. A friend sent me pic related today. Its from a bus stop in san jose. Im going to research it out and put up a thread but really. If this doesnt alert your tiny brain then just fill up the bathtub and call it a life

Attached: 20181024_123030.jpg (2560x1536, 1.57M)

yeah, that's way more believable than this just being childrensincages 2.0 as to call trump a meanie, or democrats trying to have their brown hordes invade the country they hate so much, right?

Attached: op.gif (165x115, 1.18M)

They put up a lot of money to drum up support for his tax breaks which benefited them immensely, or have you conveniently forgotten about that?

in OP you claimed it was Kochs, are you a fucking idiot lol

I said funded not orchestrated you dumbass. learn to read

wtf?

tie to start killing illegal migrants.

Y'know, except that the Koch brothers actually donate more to Democrats than Republicans.

Soooooo....there's that.

no they don't, another piece of fake news spread by conservatards

Not to mention just in time for the elections and to benefit Trump and make his followers more sure to back up republicans.

Which is fine by me.

Lol

Holy shit. This is some next level bat shit stupid trolling.

Officially a slide thread.

koch hates trump.

shill harder, tard

you must be really dumb to actually believe that. oh wait, you probably are

first you believe trump is stupid now you see him as a mastermind

the demon legion speaks through your fowl mouth and I bind thee to the pit

the one who speaks through many will be destroyed by the LORD Jesus Christ at the appointed time

who said anything about Trump you moron? I said conservatives

I hope to find out who is final boss behind it. I dont have time right now. I have a good idea though.

This is the way Trump get his wall.
But it will be after midterms because it takes moths, even by train, to travel from Guatemala to California
Majority of people have already voted early.

wait, if this is a free app, can't we download it and fuck with the migs

El Salvador is sending one now.
archive.is/VJcuP

Lord I’m a 56 year old repub and father of three well I really enjoyed this place during the elections my son turned me onto it but I’m starting to see a pattern of delusion fear and paranoia. Not sure if it’s just “shilling” As you youngsters like to say or if there really are this many sick people around here. Makes me think one of us sent the bomb but I really hope that’s not the truth or I’ll be visiting from google incognito or my wife will kill me.

What are these people thinking, seriously? Are they seeking asylum? Why aren't they applying in mexico, then? Are they all legal immigrants who've gone through the proper channels? Or do they mean to tell us that they actually expect to get across the border illegally after all the attention they've brought to themselves?

I think its free. Im going to download and see what its all about. It could be a cia pysop to discover who/when/where migrants are but more reasearch is needed

It's completely obvious, even more so with the (right wing) President of Honduras accusing fucking Venezuela lmao. Only hick Trumpcucks can't see who's truly manipulating this situation.

they obviously wouldn't be doing something this dumb and dangerous unless someone was paying them, and these are dirt poor people they would probably do it for only few hundred bucks

You're half right

>56 year old repub
>meme flag

pick one.

Are you kidding? The elites LOVE the illegal economic migrants because they drive down wages.

>Koch brothers
>Hillary donators and fans of suppressed wages

Attached: 1514159410345.jpg (400x400, 45K)

are you really this dumb? kochs earned hundreds of millions from the conservative tax cuts
>hurr durr kochs love hillary
nice fake news retard. if you really need to lie to make a point you already lost the argument

Your sexual orientation is a false flag. Faggot.

Another thought about this thing that would be kek of all time. It shows "routa" or route. I assume this will show migrants popular routes. If routes can be manipulated by popularity then routes can be messed with. Imagine pointing immigrants through neighboorhoods of lefty elites in mexico. Like carlos slim etc. Could be epic

I wonder why the sdom don't delete your spam?

Don't shoot up the capital, traitor.