What does Jow Forums thinks about Belarus? What is the first thing you have in mind? Nobody ever talks about Belarus

What does Jow Forums thinks about Belarus? What is the first thing you have in mind? Nobody ever talks about Belarus

Attached: _60012996_belarus_map.jpg (304x171, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesuit_College_in_Polotsk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First

Fpbp

Attached: belaruss (2).jpg (1024x683, 354K)

how much clay will Belarus get in the partition of Ukraine?

>What is the first thing you have in mind?
That sometimes I genuinely forget they exist.

Attached: 8.jpg (1140x1600, 339K)

Purest white nation in the world. Based authoritarian government. If I wasn't such a lazy loser I'd move there.

Eastern Poland/Western Russia

only country in Europe with legal capital punishment

the nordic resistance (nationalists) went there last year, visited some nationalists there, wrote an article about it. seems like an ok (although poor) country, the article said they were good people.

Why nordic resistance went to belarus??

lots of potatoes

Belarus is sad it's not a part of Russia.

you mean Russia?

Over 40% of the country is covered in wild forests, pretty nice desu

I picture princesses getting married in a castle at 14, and farmers that love their families listening to soviet era radios and eating cabbage soup in a small wooden house. I picture the cities being soviet bloc architecture with some depressed people smoking cigarettes and middle aged women taking a walk. Basically a mix of final fantasy 9 cutscenes and the same way anyone in USA would picture Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, etc.

It should be given back to Poland.

I have a friend who lives in minsk and shes said that she always wanted to be a musician/singer but she also said they look down on that type of stuff there. is this somewhat true?

>she always wanted to be a musician/singer but she also said they look down on that type of stuff
Isn't that the case everywhere?
Never heard of anyone that wanted to go into the music biz that wasn't told by at least a few people that he was an idiot if he really thought he'd be able to live off it and he should find an actual career instead.

Attached: 7af562558cef3d6341aaae8336c11f5a.gif (452x397, 1.67M)

>Isn't that the case everywhere?
Shes played the violin and piano for 16 years now so she wanted to go to music school and what I'm saying is that even attempting to go to music school and stuff like that is looked down on. I thought it would be kinda encouraged in places like the U.S and stuff

Subhumans

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesuit_College_in_Polotsk

polotsk jesuits - best jesuits

Would give to Poland

A place where you can live like a king for a very low amount of money but someone will totally try to rob you.

... and my m8 wlad.

Attached: 1460011921131994104.jpg (596x673, 79K)

dont think about it you filthy polack. belarus is pure and innocent.

fuck off muhamad

Attached: german.png (394x476, 76K)

Lukashenko is Dr.Phil!

This

A nice country with friendly people, but sadly even poorer than us.

I think Russia is going to anschluss them soon.

Attached: sooner than you think.gif (500x285, 695K)

Discount Russia

That’s a god’s meme eksdee

It's overwhelmingly hu'White. I could probably walk around Minsk at 3AM and not get robbed.

Been there. Nice place to visit.

Is that an accomplishment? I've never been robbed in my life and I like to take night walks.

>Is that an accomplishment?
It's a massive improvement from being in nigger infested USA. Not really any cities left with 1940s era White demographics.

Well, have you been robbed? How often does that happen?

>Well, have you been robbed?
Yes, in my friend's car at gun point by a nigger, back in 2005 when I was bluepilled as fuck. The incident started me on my journey towards learning how this world truly works and is.

I heard they were the last soviet style dictatorship in Europe, don’t know if that’s true or not

>How often does that happen?
Quite a lot, I'm afraid. More so than the (((news))) even reports on. Check out Colin Flaherty.

In the US we have a inner city nigger problem as niggers can’t or won’t ever figure out how to live rurally(thank god) but they like to live in downtown areas and shit up the place

Knew a kike dyke from there all she fuxking talked about.
10/10 hard gas.

>niggers fuck up the US so bad that Russia is now relatively safe and peaceful
Well, damn. Each day brings new revelations of niggerdom.

Attached: 1540246409981.png (758x631, 187K)

This and pic related. Also based tankies.

Attached: belarus.jpg (960x1440, 272K)

Russians, but just not exactly. Seems like an interesting place to be fully honest with you familia

pic not related. there are no pics of Belarus.

Attached: swednig1.jpg (600x800, 310K)

The Whites suburbs and smaller towns and areas are very safe, but you shouldn't let your guard down even then, because a rogue nigger could find their way into your little nice whitopia and try to rob/kill you.

Potatoes.

I just know it's Polish (our) / Russian clay
now serves as a buffer zone between Plumbers and Vodkaniggers
and it's strict,poor and censors everything
Best Korea lite

Attached: 1526339572856.png (600x800, 629K)

alot of women there are beautiful and wear pantyhose/sheer nylons often

B

>deport unemployed people
>unemployment rate lowered

based

i think nothing.
Are they based?
have they made any good art / music / film?

Belarus is to Russia as Scotland is to England. Basically an integral part of the country that they should both be part of. Some uppity fuckers don't like that idea because muh regional identity but at the end of the day they're just Russified lithuanians.

Best Rus.

It's basically mini-Russia.

>Nobody ever talks about Belarus
man there was a thread about it a few days ago

kinda like a quaint Russia. lots of tractors, potatoes, Soviet imagery. people are calmer. never been there but I know some Belarusians here in Russia.

I grew up in the US, I live in one of the shittiets rayons in Moscow now. safest city I've ever lived in.

Potato song
youtube.com/watch?v=yDBVmYNJZ_Q

Attached: IMG_1193.jpg (680x821, 64K)

Those guys were ruled by Lithuanian for hundreds of years why did they remain slav instead of gone balt?

I was born in gomel.
If it wasn't for chernobyl i'd have stayed. comfy as fuck.

Western Russia.
Poland grabbed part of Russia in 1920-th then got BTFOd by USSR in 1939, when we returned our land and people.

>Have Russian friend as kid
>Father from Belarus
>Most massive dude fucking ever
>Once beat up three grown men with ease

That's all I know, that all I need to know.

isn't Gomel safe these days?

Kek

>mutated chernobyl freaks
>purest white nation