Student suspended for saying "Nigger"

thedenverchannel.com/news/front-range/denver/du-student-suspended-for-the-fall-after-allegations-she-used-racist-homophobic-slurs

Today, a mass email was sent to the student body from a friend of the student explaining the situation, and the university deleted it from people's mailboxes without saying anything.

Attached: 8539746539.png (800x448, 706K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vwFshwxECq0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What's wrong with saying nigger

home school is the way to go. my kid gets to say nigger all day long

i called a nigger a nigger to his face in 7th grade. Nothing happened. Monkeys are scared of white people once you get past the whole gangster rap facade.

Bitch fucks brothers in the night and says n-word in the day. All white hoes are creepy like that.

THIS IS WHITE WOMEN
DONT LET THE MEDIA TELL YOU OTHERWISE

she was suspended from university, not school

>people are not senseley violent because words
>must be terrified of violence
>rap music is just art

Aren't they just savages.

you don't know the meaning of the word creepy.. but you are a stupid nigger, so there's no surprise there

worse, he's some liberal beta faggot with cuck dreams, that larps as a nigger on Jow Forums

>rap music is just art

Attached: 1538990939515.jpg (1582x1627, 203K)

perfect case for the supreme court to remind every baby fucking jew what the first amendment is all about

>“In those testimonies, none of the students said they actually heard me use those words,” Puffer said. “There’s no proof. No recordings or anything.”

too late for that now, we must believe all victims

Attached: AP_18249820876036_c0-231-5136-3225_s885x516.jpg?660840e7253dab973aabbe28557413c8a0c4dd17.jpg (885x516, 36K)

Yup... White women elected Tr*mp. They are not our allies and poison the POC struggle.

Nigger

Attached: 1518541841341.jpg (576x960, 53K)

It's fart

how dystopian is it that you can be a victim for hearing a word
jews literally trying to purge words from parlance and change the meaning of words. Remember when you could casually say "that's so gay" in public and no one would bat an eye?

y i k e s. wonder how many of them do this

i called a nigger a nigger to his face last week kid

>ART IS VIOLENT AND DANGEROUS AND THE MOST POTENT WEAPON OF MASS DESTRUCTION SINCE THE BIG BANG

It's literally nothing.

>believing testimony of witness

The absolute state of the legal system. Just do what the orange man tells you, what the fuck do facts need to be used for.

Attached: 1538002714967.jpg (259x194, 9K)

LITERALLY QUITE LITERALLY

Attached: 1540230685480.jpg (208x242, 16K)

all of them.

In the early 90's at the tender age of 12 I was put on lunch room cleaning duty because I called this black kid a negro. I had just done an MLK research paper and he used the word so I thought it was ok to say it. Complete bullshit world we live in.

Yes, all flags are jews. All music is jews. All the news is jews. All movies are jews. All the banks are jews. All the money is jews. All the government is jews. All the world is jews.

At this point you're basically just sure of one thing, you're on the wrong side.

I still talk like that. I live in libshit Seattle and loudly call black people niggers all the time, they cower in fear if you don’t act like a bitch around them. I also call faggots gay and retarded. If you’re buff and chad as fuck the nogs and cucks never say shit to you, only ugly pussy queers aren’t allowed to say certain words.

I'm sure your choice of diction is that of a twitter communist. youtu.be/vwFshwxECq0

My girl

/ourgirl/. Some Nazi Chad needs to find this bitch and have her pump out nazi babies.

There's no freedom of speech in the US. The US is lost. Soon white americans will pay for what they have done.

I caught a nigger breaking into my car in St. Louis and chased him through a parking garage with a chunk of concrete screaming "nigger" like a lunatic. He got away with my GPS, though. But nobody messed with me on the walk back. Cops thought it was hilarious, the fat fucks.

And then everyone got up and clapped

"That word is offensive, you rascist!" Screams the person who has said the word at least 120 times that morning

True.

it was in the morning walking in you retard. I slipped on ice and he laughed so I called him a nigger.

nigger

Attached: kike records.jpg (431x600, 75K)

No, you mumbled under your nose "nigger". If he heard you he was probably gonna beat your ass while you were down

Nigger

Attached: 1540100347034.jpg (1200x1005, 133K)

I actually said it to his face and all he did was say "mayn yo white trash ass aint worth it" and walked away. Funny because I'm mostly italian.

Oh and by the way, get out of bulgaria you fucking nigger.

>Nothing happened.
if the nigger thought he could have beaten you up, then it would have happened. it's an optional chimpout trigger!

us schools have security guards because a nigger throws a fit everyday. When I was in high school usually when there was a fight, there's a 90% chance its between either 2 black kids, 2 nigger bitches, or a black kid and a white kid.

Literally who goes on twitter? I love people think anarchist means communist-anarchist Like that makes sense at all.

Attached: 3b7.jpg (356x600, 84K)

>black fragility

I see it every day

They always over estimate

*mails to school*

Attached: 1540414871061.jpg (2048x932, 251K)

It's one of the 3 major relgions. If not them, it was the christians, or the muslims.

It's like saying all the worst things are done by men. 50/50 chance.

I don't get it, are you guys upset that IED look improvised?

That's funny, in 7th grade I called a nigger a nigglett because they were being an asshole. Nothing happened either, they just got all asshurt and quickly walked away.

niggers won't do anything with security standing right there. The problem is that apes usually travel in packs.

>i-it's just a coincidence I'm jewish!
HAHAHAHA.

Brave chick. Screw that school board getting triggered over a word.

She is perfect. /our very own grill

>/our very own grill

Mental health and neuro-psychological assessment of the typical politically incorrect poster.

Pepe Frog, MD, MPH, PhD, Wojack Feel Guy,MD, PhD
University of Meme,Kek State

Every three or four threads created on the board you will find one discussing blacks and even threads having nothing to do with them will often times have some user/anons who have them on the brain.Behind all the hate, behind all the monkey and KANGZ memes,Tyrone sheeit comics,gifs,demotivational pictures, and webms - pol/ users secretly admire the Negro.The raw brass confident masculinity that they possess which they are quick to compare to a feral animal,and yet at the same time acknowledge is what women truly desire at their core and what is lacking in many white heterosexual unions.Their intrinsic ruggedness that enables them to stamp their mark on any field of physical activity that they enter.The amazing sense of rhythm that they naturally seem to possess that they liken to ape gesticulations and yet are oh so majestic to witness.Then there is the stereotype of the black man's sexuality,particularly his phallus.It has become a bodily protuberance of myth and legend.There is a reason that r/AsianMasculinity trolls are laughed off while BBC and Blacked generates anger and solemn disdain.For where the Asian man's masculinity is considered a joke the black man's is a threat to be taken with utmost seriousness,for there may be a kernel of truth to it.Is it a coincidence that of all the races of men it is the black man whose masculinity has become a meme? Based on our assessment,Dr. Wojack and I have thus concluded that pol/ is a board populated with manic depressive autistic schizoid individuals afflicted with a sort of Jungian-Pavlovian psycho-pathological negro-complex.

Attached: 1532648228622.png (306x306, 73K)

I was in a group of friends back in high school that called everyone except black people niggers.

Attached: DD1E81FA-2D8E-4EE8-8659-39E6480D74CF.jpg (613x463, 82K)

>ed that pol/ is a board populated with manic depressive autistic schizoid individuals afflicted with a sort of Jungian-Pavlovian psycho-pathological negro-complex
When you bought your first thesaurus and want to show off.

Well she better not come here and say such cacca-doody words like nigger, and faggot. She will get banned forever.
Also I bet she voted for Bermie too.

Attached: angrykitty.jpg (1600x1200, 418K)