Worst False Flag Ever?

The package isn't even stamped for delivery. The devil is in the details folks. Democrats did this 100%. Bunch of idiots.

Attached: stupiddemocrats.png (731x428, 479K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ff67ewqb5Do
youtube.com/watch?v=uSrxaI5mRXs
twitter.com/ABC/status/1055206125241622535
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Democrats did this 100%.
Yes. Every Democrat came together and conspired to do this. Makes perfect sense.

this is what happens when you paint with a broad brush, cunt
turnabout is fair play

who even has perforated stamps anymore. Peel and stick for decades now.

Attached: DeepState.png (4017x2359, 729K)

Kikes keep overplaying their hand.

Attached: 1529217695053.jpg (4832x3008, 2.43M)

Do they even sell perforated stamps still? I haven't seen them in ages for sale.

I built a fraction of a defuser. Buddy I know from way back helped lick one of the stamps.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ff67ewqb5Do
>it's okay when we say it

The kikes are getting desperate, they're playing their entire hand as a last resort.

This wont be the last false flag before Nov 6th

There's so many things off about this, like do they think the FBI and CIA are a bunch of retards? Any fucking hobby detective can put 1 and 1 together and identify this as a false flag. Especially after watching Hillary's interview. She seemed rather happy and jolly someone send a bomb to her trying to assassinate her.
youtube.com/watch?v=uSrxaI5mRXs

Attached: 1539836727726.gif (264x251, 3.15M)

>Any fucking hobby detective can put 1 and 1 together and identify this as a false flag.
That's why you're conspiracy theorists and not actual detectives, you know?

>She seemed rather happy and jolly someone send a bomb to her trying to assassinate her.
As if that isn't exactly how Trump would act if he were in that position, to deny the would be terrorist any satisfaction.

It got intercepted at the post office before it got stamped to go out you dumbass.

Guubment's on a tight budget user, they have to use up this whole roll before reorder.

explain how the package went through the mail without the stamps being cancelled.
prove you're smarter than everyone.
go on, don't be shy and remain a 1 post by this faggot shill

the packages were discoverd in the mailboxes on the property they were addressed to.
you utter failure

Yeah man... the originating office doesn’t stamp it. You’re totally right about that. And you can send a package using forever stamps. And the one that was at cnn with the non post marked stamps was just a coincidence.

Good luck living in the world.

>prove you're smarter than everyone.
Why should I? I'm not a detective either, nor did I claim to be one. So I know what it looks like when someone who isn't a detective pretends to be a detective, and that's exactly what we have here.

>violence against the right
>doesn't report on it

>self sent fake bombs
>end of the world

its all so tiresome.

Attached: 1539969370880.png (608x541, 197K)

Dipshit OP

Clinton said the packages were intercepted long before they reached their addresses, what is your source? I don't believe any of this, but I am trying to find conflicting statements by these rats before the videos are edited/removed.

The CNN one didn't go through the mail, it was delivered by courier. Why does it have stamps at all then becomes the question..

SOOOOO
>PARTS AND PARCEL?

I've never seen someone write to and from on the labels. Why?

Guys
I'm super scared, I got one too

Attached: uh oh.jpg (1703x1200, 933K)

It would have been sent to courier by mail first! Let's identify every package and its official "route"

But CNN said it was at Clintons house!!!!!
Retarded libtard fag kike.

kek

it could also easily be a Chinese or Iranian attempt to bring more infighting in the u.s.

Attached: boom.gif (320x165, 1.56M)

But the postage stamps aren't stamped or marked for use..

top kek.

Attached: 1540326661356.jpg (882x731, 124K)

now that would be funny as fuck.

Apparently its not stamped because he delivered it himself

What is in it?

Why haven't they released images of the packages showing Clinton and Obama adresses? Ask the right questions.

OMG BLUMPFF SUPPORTERS ARE TRYING TO CLAIM ANOTHER POOR VICTIM QUICK ALERT THE PRESSES

Attached: 468924769428.jpg (538x445, 69K)

Most sinister device!

twitter.com/ABC/status/1055206125241622535

Attached: bomb inside.jpg (608x794, 151K)

The ones sent to Soros, etc. could be legitimate.

The CNN one is fake. The Git Er Done fake ISIS logo proves that.

>Goes on Google image search: ISIS flag
>Clicks on Git Er Done fake
>Not paying attention to that detail due to rushing (what bomber rushes making their bombs?)
>Print it out and put it on "bomb"

I'll eat my hat if that is NOT what happened.

Attached: Hmm.jpg (600x315, 12K)

It's CNN itself that released the CNN one. Law enforcement is typically a bit more reserved..

Whoever did this wasn't even American. Who the fuck writes out FLORIDA instead of FL and even even misspells it? Also who the fuck uses to and from? Or even using periods after New York, NY. This was definitely sent out by a foreigner (my guess an Israeli jew) or a complete idiot that was taught by our liberal public school system.

Attached: 1540069400602.png (620x453, 95K)

Fake. Nobody uses Lysol wipes on tables. They use them on toilets. Get rekt, kike.

Nope not a false flag the package was sent by boomer MAGA who’s wife divorced him and married a black guy who supported Obama wife voted for Hillary old man lost it tried to offer up a sacrifice for his Cheeto God

Now CNN is saying it was hand delivered, to which I say good there will be video of the perp. But I am willing to bet the security system was mysteriously not working at the time.

I haven’t seen the left this angry since Scalise got sho....

I’d check the consular’s well

missed oppurtunity for "brave Democrat An Hero"

Why would they tape an ISIS logo to the bomb if it was just going to get blown up? This has got to be the dumbest false flag I've ever seen.

False flag bomb scare perpetrated by the extreme left to rally votes right before an election

Attached: False Flag Alert.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

Why are they releasing so much evidence immediately, this is so ass backwards compared to the austin bomber investigation.

Can you explain in popular speak what you mean

they're short paid for postage too. 3.00 isn't enough for any parcel, let alone what I'm assuming weighs several ounces. this is absolute bullshit. we need the postmaster general to go on CNN

false flaggers keep forgetting about weaponized autism and Jow Forums autists who can see trolls and false flags from a mile a way. It's in our nature to see details.

Attached: 1539412706916.png (658x662, 112K)

They actually basically have

They are collective, self-hating arasites that totally do consent to another leftist killing them for the sake of the narrative

LOL

SO WE TAKE PICTURES OF ARMED EXPLOSIVES SITTING ON CNN CAFETERIA TABLES NOW?

LMFAO WE'RE SUPPOSED TO BELIEVE

THIS

SHIT

AHHAAHHAAHSHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAA

Attached: 1473700225909.jpg (543x597, 125K)

>> 7 7 7

Attached: Screenshot_20181024-161817_Crowley.jpg (1400x1400, 275K)

Haha yeah I mean they might genuinely be reptilian aliens right?lol oh man

this. Bunch of fucking amateurs.

Attached: 10f5b5219c476e8dbc51c657a844a60b.jpg (487x559, 38K)

Some of you are alright. Don't open your bombs tomorrow.

Attached: informer.jpg (350x227, 10K)

The idea of some pussy hat wearing onions boy or tranny, befuddled by changing a flat tire, trying to assemble these "bombs" brings a smile to my face. Cause we all know a right wing wacko would have got it right and produced working bombs.

Attached: 1539912926765.jpg (2048x1391, 419K)

Protip: not even mailed.

>Democrats did this 100%.
>Yes. Every Democrat came together and conspired to do this. Makes perfect sense.
Not how the phrase works. One Obama drone blowing up a schoolhouse of children constitutes the notion that "the Americans did that" whether you like it or not. Hence "the democrats did this" can be an appropriate phrase whether you like it or not. learnd youself sum engrish nigger

They are akin to outsiders as they have no human will, which differentiates them from the rest of us

>this looks like the work a retard
>therefore it was an organized effort by my political enemies, not the work of a random retard
oh fuck man this is some crazy shit!

Man I really never thought I'd see something like this in real life.

>SAW GRASS
>FLORIDS
>BRENAN
>at CNN

liberals are so scared they can't even think striaght anymore

#NOTALLDEMOCRATS

lol

>Every Democrat came together and conspired to do this. Makes perfect sense.

They always do that. Where the fuck you been?

Fucking faggot.

>respect my authority

Jurassic Park shrapnel is best shrapnel to add to your IEDs.

CNN would say it was inserted directly into Hilldawgs wrinkly old roast if they thought it would keep them from going bankrupt.

DNA? They couldn't be dumb enough to lick them could they?

Sauce please

Why would you put stamps on something that is being sent via courier?

Attached: ItSeemsThereIsaRat.jpg (592x606, 61K)

Attached: found the jew.jpg (408x632, 32K)

this. It basically tells the recipient... "your ass is about to go extinct!"

You realize "detective" isn't like, a special kind of person, right? It's not like an MD. Professional Detectives don't have super powers. They're literally just amateurs who pretended they were professional long enough and well enough that people stopped doubting them as much. "professionalism" is a meme. I'm always shocked you commie fucks don't understand that. That government cock must be bretty gud.

No, but they probably planted it.

omg kekeke

Attached: 1540023598693.jpg (950x962, 80K)

If that's true then why is OP's pic related naked of postal processing markings? Look at that pic:
>computer printed rather than handwritten
>insufficient postage
>lumpy envelope
>misspellings
>celebrity addressee
Each of those separately are red flags.

>All these bombs
>Not a single one goes off
Absolute bullshit. Fucking kikes.

Attached: 1538939692825.jpg (688x688, 77K)

THIS

Create maga q movement
4d chess
Call out false flags and dems plotting before election
Hammer it in to the masses of followers
Send a bomb to dems
Call it a false flag
Trumps 4D chess

I think South Park already did that.

Attached: IMG_7730.gif (480x270, 3.06M)

>It was in Hillary's mailbox!
>It was sent by courier!
>It was intercepted at the post office!
Is this what CNN calls a "developing story"?

The person at CNN that made the "bomb" when on Google to find an ISIS flag, didn't pay attention, and printed the Git R Done flag instead.

That’s definitely PVC

Is it a possibility that these werent mailed but hand delivered? How far apart were they found?

>I'll eat my hat if that is NOT what happened.

That image isn't even in the first 10 pages of results. So no, it was intentional to frame bumpkins.

>"professionalism" is a meme.
you're a towel

To prove there's no detonator, and it's a prop.

This just in Cuomo the homo has deployed National Gard troops to the streets of NYC because of this false narrative flag.
Now real question if a Republicans office had been actually bombed would he do it?

The narrative says both

im not an expert but a bomb wouldnt make it past postal scanning, stamps were probably added to make it look like a delivered package

Bunch of traitors. They created ISIS and gave stinger missiles to al qaeda, what do you expect?

no charge in the tube.

all part of the master plan, when civilians see soldiers patroling the streets because of "right wing" terrorism they will vote left.
Putting fear in the hearts of the people is what they are doing now.

Stay strong mallshitters.