>2018
>Still believing that this old coot is some sort of Bond villain hell-bent on ruining America.
I seriously hope you guys don't do this.

Attached: George Soros.jpg (750x563, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/europe/2018/04/11/revealed-george-soros-800000-anti-brexit-campaign/
forbes.com/sites/kerenblankfeld/2016/09/20/billionaire-george-soros-earmarks-500-million-for-migrants-and-refugees/
nytimes.com/2018/10/24/opinion/george-soros-mailbox-bomb.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he literally is tho...

Attached: 1538866112503.jpg (729x376, 131K)

shut up, jorge.

Die in a fire, Chaim

Alex don't call your dad that.

stop beign a jew

>America
Of course not, he’s hellbent on ruining the world

the next false flag will be against the migrant caravan which he created

I seriously hope your daughter is a black man's sperm bank.

Well, he did send a bomb to himself before also sending one to the most deplorable Democrats imaginable.

Bond villains are cool, moon lasers and shit
This guy is just a rich horrible old faggot
Fuck, reality is so lame

I agree. ORange man bad!

he's probably 2nd tier, but to get to first, you need to get through the 2nd.

Fuck off George

The KOCH brothers spent 30x as much on the 2016 election than this guy but he is the head of corporatist takeover of America.

Expect logic that is consistent out of this board is asking a lot. They are just a mindless chanting mob that may find an occasional after the fact rationalization for their ideology.

>Think he is just bent on ruining America

breitbart.com/europe/2018/04/11/revealed-george-soros-800000-anti-brexit-campaign/

Attached: 38435872.jpg (250x241, 7K)

YOU'LL NEVER ESCAPE, DR. SOROS !

TOMORROW NEVER DIES !

Attached: Rocket_Belt.png (937x702, 654K)

sudden flood of shills = we're onto something

>They are just a mindless chanting mob that may find an occasional after the fact rationalization for their ideology.

four chan is full of right wing npcs.

Wtf with all those jew sympathy or shill threads the past few days.

Attached: 1538940970090.png (1500x1500, 928K)

Attached: b6688424.jpg (680x698, 89K)

>Still believing that this old coot is some sort of Bond villain
>Oh My God, this is just like that time Ernst Stavro Blofeld tried to undermine the elections of countries around the world
No, shit for brains, you are the side who can't visualize world affairs without comparing them to your favorite movies.

Attached: Trumpemort.jpg (1445x1700, 342K)

I mean somebody has to do it, and he's a rich fucking Jew. you can't argue he's spotless

>implying most of the opinions on this board can`t only be held after begrudgingly processing disturbing amounts of bias crushing information
Shiggity doogity diggity, your dick is most likely a noodle

I dunno, he seems like a nice guy to me:
forbes.com/sites/kerenblankfeld/2016/09/20/billionaire-george-soros-earmarks-500-million-for-migrants-and-refugees/

Attached: soros-lanza-un-grupo-de-infraestructuras-aliado-con-bejar-galdon-y-coronado.jpg (1600x900, 105K)

That scaly old Nazi kike is an agent of Satan himself.

He's a Jewish Nazi?

>After it was revealed that the Open Society Foundations had plugged £400,000 into Best for Britain in February, Soros pledged to match a crowdfund should it reach £100,000. Soros gave that figure – and an additional £300,000
This doesn't even relate to the U.S. in the first place. Saying that weakening the EU is "ruining America" is just pure fucking Russian propaganda.

Alt rights and other trumptards are just pathetic losers who need scapegoat for their failures. Dear Mr. Soros fits perfectly

Quite literally a Jewish Nazi. He worked with the Nazis to strip fellow Jews of their gold and valuables for a finder’s fee. He is quite open about it and says it was the best time he ever had in his life.

I’m not even kidding. You should watch one of his interviews from the 1990s.

Wrong board. You're thinking of r_thedonald.

George Soros is also Liquid Ocelot

Attached: ocelot (2).jpg (210x240, 10K)

This isn’t funding a campaign he supports, the man funds FEMEN, anti-Putin movements, fucked the Russian economy, tried to change the result of the Macedonian election, gives money to groups who start riots (Baltimore), gives money to Pueblos sin fronteras AKA the people behind the invasion of the US from the southern border, funds the NGOs who traffic Africans and middle easterners into Europe; and much more.

>But muh Koch brothers

He is pure evil. And you know it.

They know now that even normies are on to them. Again. For the millionth time.

I'd watch a spy movie about Soros

He is just a pathetic shill user. Don't try to give him facts. Soros is his favorite nazi collaborator.

Hardly. You really need to look into what the OSF and OSI fund.
www.opensocietyfoundations.org/sites/default/files/a_complete_report_0.pdf
I mean, Alexander got this long winded "we dindu nuffin" essay out pretty quickly all things considered.
nytimes.com/2018/10/24/opinion/george-soros-mailbox-bomb.html

You can actually look at what his "Foundations" are up too you stooge.

it's in a textbook for russian shills, literally
>soros is responsible for everything
>even saviour of the white race, mighty Pootin is not mighty enough for this old jew kek

>he is the head of corporatist takeover of America
He is at the head of the internationalist takeover, he is not THE head, just one of them, but he is pretty open about what he is doing. The Kochs are libertarian assholes, but they're not out to literally undermine the government, borders, family, and so on.

Soros is a scapegoat. There are other much richer and more powerful people who are doing the same exact things, and they never get called out on it because Soros is the fall guy. He is the only guy who leaves an obvious paper trail, openly brags about what he is doing and puts money in projects just so his name is on it and people would freak out over it.
The guy plays the villain and all he has to do is drop a few thousand dollars in anything the right wing dislikes. That alone completely sidetracks any investigation as people stop looking once they see his name attached to the project, even if his contribution is minuscule,

Soros is no Bond villain, but he does act like one and benefits from it. Everything this guy does is an act, he even drops money in projects that are against his interests and flip flops on certain issues to confuse his enemies. On one hand he protects Israel and gets mad when groups he funds fuck with Israel, but he also talks shit about Israel and pretends to be the enemy of Israel. It throws people off and very few put enough thought into it to figure out what the guy is doing.

not a 1 man op, faggot. open society foundation.

According to Forbes his net worth is $8.3 billion. If he really is doing all these things he is doing all over the world then he'll have blown through it by the end of the year so no worries.

Koch brothers fund libertarian movements and these fucking old retarded farts can't even get a functional libertarian party going which would get even 5% of the vote.
The Koch brothers are either a joke or they are jewish liberals pretending to be conservatives.

George Soros doesn't even have a fraction of wealth that Cock brothers have, yet he is directly responsible for importing hundreds of thousands of ''refugees'' into Europe and he literally owns voting machines in the US.
Meanwhile Cock brothers suck eachother off and fund a guy who doesn't know what Aleppo is and can't get a single vote.