Where were you during the fake bomb scare of 2018?

>Postage without postmarks
>Multiple pictures of "bomb" taken by CNN employee without a care in the world
>Suspiciously timed as Democrats are about to lose hard in mid-terms
>Nothing exploded because nothing was actually a bomb
>Fake news is going berserk after saying nothing about recent chemical attack on Republican politicians

Attached: fakery1.jpg (710x945, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8uQBkPkMosc
youtube.com/watch?v=c7sQgQcvMYg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it was jim acosta, i guarantee it

Watch the "investigation" lasts until after the mid-terms. Then we'll find out all bombs were fake and a CNN intern was responsible for it all.
Check'em.

Checked. They needed a talking point to rally around.

Attached: Screenshot_20181024-142238_Chrome.jpg (1000x419, 131K)

(((They))) even have to tell us it's not a hoax because it's so much of a hoax.

Attached: notahax.png (1110x444, 104K)

I think this is the straw that will break the camels back in regards to media trust. They're going all in on this being legitimate, when it's so obvious it's not.

I'm dead certain that CNN wasn't supposed to take pictures of the "bomb" because if they hadn't we wouldn't be able to tell how it was blatantly not a bomb.

Imagine being the nigger that thought this shit would work

Sorry faggots, you’re going to actually have to kill your own for anyone to give a shit. (Still won’t work)

It's all so tiresome

also checked

Attached: 531d51eeb3fef8499372ecaf280db5b86c70fcb8386bba28d0a7f10fe6213e13[1].jpg (800x450, 42K)

Liberals are scum

Attached: george-soros.jpg (640x480, 133K)

That straw broke at least 2 years ago. Nobody believes those idiots anymore.

This, lmao. Maybe we can shame them into killing themselves to prove legitimacy.

>1.
>2.
>4.
>3.

He is american.

>the outside airing
>the piss poor acting
If this was a legit thing, they'd be moved to an undisclosed studio instead of being outside in the open. It's clear that they're under attack from a terrorist source, SO THEREFORE BEING OUT IN THE OPEN NEXT TO TRAFFIC AND TRUCKS OF PEACE (SINCE THERE WAS AN ISIS FLAG) IS A BAD FUCKING IDEA

Would it kill them to make it a tiny more legitimate?
>taking pictures of the bomb

October surprise?

Kek is with us. This is the deep state's last stand. The Jews are crashing the economy as well and Israel is losing their minds. Worldwide Saturn cult purge will begin soon. Trump will end the FED before midterms. His tax cuts statement a few days ago at a rally saying that middle class tax cuts would come before midterms is because the IRS would be shut down and income tax totally removed.

Attached: 1524042995474.jpg (4756x2958, 3.71M)

Why the sudden interest in the FED by Trump?

sudden interest? He's only now calling them out because he's setting the stage to blame the Federal Reserve for the economic collapse and all americans want that shit to end.

We should convince them to kill Don Lemon on air.

I want to see the FED disappear so badly

Attached: 30 years old boomer9.png (533x503, 48K)

>P-please believe
hahahaha, pathetic.

Attached: 1512781496463.jpg (1299x2045, 1.03M)

Outrage fatigue + news cycle amnesia would indicate to me this will be forgotten by halloween at the latest.

My sides are in orbit, what's the original page?

they probably will soon, some low-level dem will be sacrificed by some big dem

Sunglasses chain goes behind the neck

thanks

Attached: 1528316298556.jpg (1393x2290, 1.11M)

shitposting

Attached: 1452642345293.jpg (3264x1840, 912K)

They lied about Russia and Kavanaugh, I hope they lose their credibility for good.

>Postage without postmarks
Intercepted by feds no postmarks means literally nothing (low IQ?)
>Multiple pictures of "bomb" taken by CNN employee without a care in the world
Was granted permission by fbi to take the pictures (grasping for straws here)
>Suspiciously timed as Democrats are about to lose hard in mid-terms
Dems are in prime position to take the house thanks to Trumps goofs failed tax cuts promise of tax cuts he can’t deliver incoherent speeches and numerous daily lies (when Trumps speaking, he’s lying)
>Nothing exploded because nothing was actually a bomb
The bomb had no chance to detonate as it was intercepted and diffused by fbi bomb squad also was a shit design by amateur MAGA bomb maker (found directions on deepweb)
>Fake news is going berserk after saying nothing about recent chemical attack on Republican politicians
The “attacks” (lmfao) were covered heavily by all of the media people from both sides internet included. (Grasping for straws again)
Try harder faggot dumbest post I’ve seen here in awhile

liberal

They're eating it up. They're leaving the likely winners with a smoking gun and who knows what they'll do next?

I unironically think it was probably an old Boomer Q believing faggot who watched the last Q video
>'You are the Plan'
Then decided to act and off the Soros, UnBongo, Killery Clinton, and Brennan to save the world.
He probably bought the parts from China Alibaba hence why it didnt go off.

You will lose in November, lying shill.

Lying piece of shit

Attached: wwf thumbs up.gif (500x390, 1.92M)

Who's face is on it crossed of in red?

Attached: whatdoesthismean.png (1920x1080, 225K)

This kind of desparacy is scary. They must be desparate.

Double checked

Attached: 1470862502347.gif (600x600, 1.96M)

GUYS HELP THIS IS GOING TO BLOW

ONLY QU@DS WILL DEFUSE IT, EACH REPLY IS 5 SECONDS

YOU HAVE 5 MINUTES

Attached: Untitled2.png (650x466, 684K)

wtf kind of bomb disposal guy makes this mistake?

Notice it's "appeared to look like" and not "confirmed as" one.

oh shit q predicted this

>cutting the wires in order

you dead son

For the cheap lulz

Sure m8, bomb squads would just "defuse" something like this, not take it away and destroy it in a controlled explosion.

Remember when that liberal started shooting at all those Republicans at that baseball game practice? Why was the only channel reporting on that for more than 5 minutes fox news?

>Intercepted by feds no postmarks means literally nothing (low IQ?)
But that bomb literally made it to CNNs building you mongoloid, it wasn’t intercepted at all

>it's a shit bomb so that means it was a hoax
What is the retarded logic in this? If it was made retarded then it was probably made by a random retard who isn't good at making bombs, not a complex conspiracy trying to make it seem as deadly seeming as possible.

Because they're purposefully trying to tank the economy to remain in power?

Attached: dark.png (779x272, 44K)

>'Sudden'
One of the first things he did was get a big picture of Andrew Jackson for the Oval Office.

Never forget it’s the leftists who opened fire with a rifle on republican senators.
Not a single act of violence or intimidation can compare to trying to murder a rock of your opposition.

John Brennan

Attached: 55rsfuu.jpg (326x190, 8K)

Wow
I hadn't followed Trump's relationship with Israel very closely but it seems like he has had enough of what is considered normal over there in regard to politics. His heart must be in a good place.

>1
>2
>4
>3
lmao what a retard, nobody should listen to anything he says xD

youtube.com/watch?v=8uQBkPkMosc

youtube.com/watch?v=c7sQgQcvMYg

Attached: 1523462282271.jpg (925x874, 166K)

Where were you when 10,000 shitskins stormed our border in 2018 and began to seize housing inland

Its not a 'shit bomb' its not a bomb at all. A box of matches is a more deadly explosive than something without a single explosive component, no detonator, and no trigger.
Its a preschool project of making something that looks slightly like a bomb full of mistakes and sent out. They might as well have shipped one of those cannon shell with a fuse-type bombs.

Wire connected to both ends is a clear indication that it's a fake bomb. Wires are supposed to be connected to a blast cap aka detonator, this requires a current between two wires, which means the wires have to go together.

Even if some dumb shit republican acted violent, it doesn't mean to vote out the entire party.

It looks like Brennon.

>implying normies will even remember this in a week
The Dems will keep bringing it up but it'll go the way of Mueller and Russia. Twitterfags will whinge for months on end but everyone else will just kinda forget

>Then we'll find out all bombs were fake and a CNN intern was responsible for it all.
There will be no fall guy. They don't need a fall guy. No one will be caught because the damage they needed to do with this ploy is already done.

IT WAS A SERIOUS BOMB YOU GOYS- I MEAN YOU GUYS

1:23 that look on his face is priceless

I love when Trump says "We will not fail, we can not fail" just the way timing and enunciation he gives make it hit really hard.

>desperacy
nigger what are you doin

Attached: cig.gif (540x282, 491K)

>DRUMPF HAS A 1% CHANCE

Haha they'll try wires stuck into hot dogs soon. bahahah

>desparacy
What is desparacy yiddish for memeflag?

This is why I cant stop coming here.

Instant results served on a steaming autistic plate

This fact was literally the only reason I kept my faith in him sometimes.

All that money and power, yet no poker face or self-awareness to the degree necessary here.
This is a topic I don't know a lot about but I have heard that Saudi funds terror, even ISIS.
Do the backers think their targets are deserving because of religious/political reasons or do they literally just not care?

desperacie

Attached: DqTmRetUwAAYyyg.png (2048x1031, 531K)

Defused

UH OH PIPE BOMBS

Attached: 1517068273071 (1).jpg (720x1280, 135K)

They are so sloppy now its embarassing

(((they))) really must down to their last few rounds of ammunition

its super serious you guys

Smrt.

Okay I don't get this.
If the Dems were going to fake a bomb scare/terrorist attack they could do it in many different ways with the resources available. Why then make it so cartoonishly stupid?
The idea of a third actor sounds more likely to me, but I have to wonder what their intentions would be.

It's a third actor for sure. All this is doing is further widening the rift between left and right and edging us closer to civil war. Who would want the US to tear itself apart?

here's an acute and salient observation my fellow goyim:

THE BOMBS DIDN'T EVEN EXPLODE!!!!! NOT A SINGLE FUCKING ONE OF THEM!!!! WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!?! REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: Osama_bin_Laden_portrait.jpg (294x326, 30K)

Poor doggo

Kreygasm

Because it was never part of the plan to take photos of the bomb
CNN fucked it all up for them
What they intended was for the bomb quads to destroy all the bombs in a controlled demotion.

Maybe the country funding the muh Russia narrative and the Democrat party.
No for once it's not the kikes it's the Chinks

>Someone posted a bomb to our office
>Holy shit better unpack it and take a photo

Nobody is buying this shit.

Dividing the country like this doesn't actually serve the democrats. They would lose a civil war and it would put them all in danger. They wouldn't try to push things this far because of what they stand to lose if they fail. It's probably Israel or China that's the third actor here. Potentially rogue elements within the CIA and the federal reserve.

D-DEFUSED

Read my post I say it's the one funding the democrats. ie China

Wow what an amazing Get! It might even beat the youtube one

Attached: ultimateget.png (2132x1438, 753K)

Kekd

>It's not a hoax!

That means it's a hoax. This is David Hogg level FBI fakery right on mainstream news as always.

Lmao sure it was

It's meme flags nobody listens to.

Attached: sauer.jpg (589x2384, 415K)