Why would they tape an ISIS logo to the bomb?

If it was just going to get blown up? This has got to be the dumbest false flag I've ever seen.

Attached: notabomb.jpg (1321x737, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2017/06/03/cnn-is-isis-trends-on-twitter-as-trump-supporters-heckle-network/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dis no bomb
dis dummy
dem pplz put 0 afford in dis

I know, right? But if it's a false flag to pin the blame on the radical right, why put an ISIS sticker on it? But why would ISIS send it to people who love muslims? I can't figure this out.

Inside joke. The four recipients were the four primary architects of ISIS, conveniently, none are public oficials or candidates for office
>Hillary Clinton
>Barack Obama
>Eric Holder
>John Brennan

It could just be low-quality disinformation.

Why would it be designed to explode on a timer, instead of a trigger based on opening the package instead? I doubt anyone motivated enough to send a real device would be that retarded.

If you wanted it to be found, but not blow up, but still seem like a credible threat, you might use a timer.

The clock is fake too, it doesnt even have a alarm function.
It can only display time.
Bomb makers always use clocks&watches with a alarm function.
all more prooft that this is some rookie false flag operation.

Need mo money for dem military programs

Great point, it was intended to be found intact and not destroyed.
Literally a false flag

Ahmed was just sending new clock designs to his favorite politicians

Dumbass here: is this one of the packages sent to Killery?

so...does anyone else see the gigantic potential this has to hijack #magabomber? Especially with the NPC accounts.

Attached: DRAGON QUEST XI_ Echoes of an Elusive Age_20180930003839.jpg (3840x2160, 900K)

It's not though

Attached: comp.jpg (1200x762, 83K)

im going to pretend you didnt just post that because i was just about to post this. yours is better though, i'm fake and gay.

Attached: floj.png (616x227, 43K)

Pretty close I would say. This is a huge false flag. Seriously what depths will the left go to. It amazes me.

AHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: Untitled2.png (650x466, 684K)

What they were really after.

Attached: 1540416104450.jpg (1321x737, 137K)

>Being this fucking gay
wow

Even worse, isis sticker may have been somewhat believable.

Attached: 4423D3E3-169E-41D6-AAFB-2CCE1A596583.jpg (1373x1030, 117K)

The clock doesn't even have an alarm function. They were designed to look like bombs, not explode like bombs.
This false flagger had no intention of harming anyone which is why 0 of 7 bombs exploded.
It's essentially a prank perpetrated by someone looking to make Trump look bad before the election

why do you have a butplug...

Cause it wasn't a bomb. They were doing photo ops with it and it was in fucking pvc pipe
Also this

Because they're gay and fake

Attached: IMG_20181024_180339.jpg (4160x3120, 3.47M)

Because they are glow niggers.

goddammit bruce

I have reported you to the FBI

Thats not an isis flag... What is it?

and a stained one...

If it was actually ISIS (doubt) then they would put their logo on it in case it was actually found before it blew up. They love claiming credit for this kind of stuff.
This argument completely falls apart for any other bomb source though, so yeah false flagy as hell.

Attached: 1528669190353.png (1200x750, 396K)

who the fuck mails the bomb ? dont they just make it look like it was mailed and deliver it themselves? and how would that even know when to detonate? the packaging of choice is a cardboard box and its rigs to blow when opened

Pretty dirty on the end there buddy

Bonus: why do the wires (ostensibly going to the detonator) go into different ends of the bomb....how can an open circuit close the contact and detonate?

And the fact that all you fucks think this is a false flag means it is something that the majority of you wouldnt even think of doing.

Makes me think it was a non npc that did this

Bomb wasnt mailed....stamps arent postmarked

Because /pol is smart and knew that they could claim false flag if ISIS. Symbol was on it. Reverse psychology.

Soros Clinton and Obama are in a meeting right now like “wait so we didn’t set this up, those autistic children are really trying to kill us”

damn, when i see this and then think about all the trap&cuck threads on Jow Forums i have a hard time believing they are troll threads anymore.

And anons are even saying its pvc pipe.

dailycaller.com/2017/06/03/cnn-is-isis-trends-on-twitter-as-trump-supporters-heckle-network/

It's a rightwing meme bomb hoax. Brennan picture ties in with the meme too.

G-guys it's a real actual false flag?

if you think for even a second that anybody from Jow Forums has anything to do with these then you must be really retarded.

Nice cock, Ahmed!

False flagging isn't so easy user.

Sure that image is large enough?

why would somebody target democrats and liberals just before mid term elections?

Attached: ????.jpg (600x512, 25K)

Damn, you people need to get out more often. Brennan is rumored to have converted to Islam.

Okay, whatever spook. Sure a smart Jow Forumstard did this. That's why the very same smart Jow Forumstards who've been fapping to Ted Kazinsky for years couldn't make a single mail bomb that would actually blow.

:D I call it the Hello Knifey bunker buster

lmao, that makes it even less believable

judging by the spelling I think Brennan sent this to himself

>Why would they tape an ISIS logo to the bomb?
to make it halal

>Why would they tape an ISIS logo to the bomb?
viral marketing

OH SHIT Jow Forums USER IS BOMBER CONFIRMED

for the KEKs user. Welcome to american ISIS

Attached: TrumpTerrorists.jpg (605x304, 27K)

You dumbshit; if someone on this laotian mud-bricking forum decided to build a bomb, it would fucking explode, or at least would be built properly. This piece of shit "device" cant really even be called a bomb, since it wouldnt explode if you tried

Neither the packages nor the 'bombs' are even slightly credible. The timing suggests that it was a badly coordinated event since all recipients other than Soros got their package intercepted at the same time in different states without the packages ever entering circulation because those are USPS stamps and they are unobliterated. The hoax 'bombs' have a Get Er Done sticker, two wires connected to either end, a timer (which makes no sense on a mail bomb) that has no alarm function, and the CNN employee who received it tweeted photos instead of calling a bomb squad. None of this was made by a Conservative. It was made by (1) more than one person with (2) a childlike cartoonish conception of what a bomb looks like and (3) never meant to hurt the recipients or even really threaten them, because Soros, Hillary, etc. aren't stupid enough to fear what is essentially a bad prank, and (4) intended only for the mediatic coverage of this scenario to rile up Democrats and spread anti Republican sentiment two weeks prior to an election. This is clearly a false flag by a Democrat affiliated group of people who aren't used to handling postal services or have knowledge of bombs or triggers, hence its likely a young leftist wannabe terrorist group, likely ANTIFA.

who backs that manufactured terrorist group?
oh that's right! the fake jew kike amalekites.
when you see isis, it really means LILILTH.
she hates isis, this goes all the way back
to egypt.

WHO WOULD OF THOUGHT THEY PLAY
B O T H SIDES.

Attached: 49B10AA400000578-5449463-image-m-55_1519904214794.jpg (634x531, 83K)

Pretty much, and that was pretty much obvious the moment it went to Soros. You don't just mail a package to Soros. That won't get anywhere near him.

Did you examine that bomb in person? Unless you know what's inside the pipe it is impossible to say for sure if it can or cannot explode.
It's entirely possible to make a real bomb that appears to look like a hoax bomb to a half-arsed amateur.

It looks fake as hell to me.

>GET ER DONE
HOLY SHIT LARRY THE CABLE GUY IS THE BOMBER

The clock does have an alarm, it’s a car clock from amazon

Does not*

But the jew said

Barack Obama's mentor was an actual bomber by the way. Bill Ayers, leader of The Weather Underground.

So you are saying you love right wing terrorists, just not left wing terrorists.

What do you expect? Its been up a fuckin hoop.

Yes

can we address the fact that it was sent in a bubble envelope and not a box, as is the usual? anyone handling that package was meant to feel the typical pipebomb shape. these were never meant to be delivered.