Is Jared Taylor and AmRen a front for Nordicism?

They have a ridiculous WE WUZ Nordicist propaganda piece on their website claiming that the Romans and Greeks were blond hair blue eyed Nords:

>What Race Were the Greeks and Romans?
amren.com/news/2016/10/what-race-were-the-ancient-greeks-and-romans/

Attached: 1499052536895.jpg (632x782, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MjGxdSJTdv8
books.google.com/books/about/Inside_the_Third_Reich.html?id=XLSa_RIDHMUC
theapricity.com/earlson/history/emperors.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_de_Gobineau#Chinese_civilization
youtube.com/watch?v=2YVrF2DdTp0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Look at his wife.

Anyway white nationalism is a front for spooks, all white nationalist leaders are spooks.

His wife is a kike.

I'm genuinely curious why whites had to go so far south into the realm of niggers and sand niggers before they could begin to achieve anything.

Attached: 1540002482858.jpg (1408x1110, 636K)

I liked Jared Taylor for a while but there always something just not right about him. Seeing this Nordicist propaganda makes me think he doesn't actually believe in an America with a European future. It seems these people think Europe starts in Scandinavia and everyone else is a "lesser" version of a European.

Why does autism need to destroy everything? I wish we had a personality like Oswald Mosley who didn't buy into the madness of "who is white" and "muh blue eyes blond hair".

Trevi fountain is from 1762.

>inferiority complex: the post

Attached: 1539202764870.jpg (487x209, 34K)

source

Taylor is a traitor to his kind. He's an insectophile, I can't trust any white man who worships Asian culture.

>Taylor is a traitor to his kind. He's an insectophile, I can't trust any white man who worships Asian culture.

He has some weird people talk at his conferences. This guy is married to an Asian and has hapa children. He claims that Asians are actually white:

youtube.com/watch?v=MjGxdSJTdv8

Here you go big guy, page 94:

books.google.com/books/about/Inside_the_Third_Reich.html?id=XLSa_RIDHMUC

romans considered arabs to be more advanced than nordic snowniggers.

Nordicism is an inferiority complex which has the Black Hotep movement as its mirror image. They are literal WE WUZers larping as something they are not.

I have nothing against Nordic people or their history. I sincerely hope they can turn their national narratives around and take back their countries. But the Nordicist infestation of every right-wing movement is detrimental to everyone. We could have a real sense of European cooperation right now, in America and in Europe, but raw unfiltered autism is ruining it.

i'm 100% white (if you count italians as such) and still have brown eyes. My mother is wasp/german and my dad is italian/polish but because of my eye color i'm on the same level as a nigger or muslim in the eyes of this board.

Meanwhile, pic related is a perfect example of somebody that would be allowed into an ethnostate.

Attached: albino nigger.jpg (631x843, 50K)

I'm pretty sure those who go for yellow women are closet pedos.

Thats exactly what I mean by Nordicist infestation. They are everywhere sperging out about muh blue eyes.

I think the term white needs to be thrown out entirely. It is a word that creates an illusion of a unified race, rather than separate European heritages who share some cultural traits and history. America especially needs to get rid of this word and embrace a pan-European mentality that respects the European groups that built the country. White is too divisive a term and is easily manipulated by Nordicists and other racial fetishists.

or they'll just make the retarded claim that ancient italians/greeks looked like vikings and then got browned by niggers and arabs, that way they can claim southern european achievements and call meds niggers at the same time. It's so pathetic. Nord vs med autism on pol is 90% of the time started by a memeflag or a mutt who thinks he's nordic because one of his grandparents was swedish.

Attached: varg we wuz.png (971x597, 67K)

They were before they got roached/mooped respectively

t. retard

Attached: pompeii fresco.jpg (213x237, 9K)

Kek the state of these horrid mutts. Those were obviously slaves, conchita the anus wiper and ahmed the penis washer

stop talking.

Attached: gyspy.jpg (800x450, 57K)

Or what, your wife's bf will come and shoot me? Swarthy boy pls

In the entire scandinavia, at the height of the viking age there were like 600.000 people total. Large cities were really, really small. Even in britain, the cities were small, castles for kings could consist of two rooms.

In the second century AD, the entire roman empire spanned 65 million people. Rome alone was one million, or more. That's all happening 500 years prior to the viking age.

Why such a disparity? One thing. Climate. The med is extremely well suited for human habitation. The mediterranean sea is literally the cradle of civilization, not africa, not the middle east. It provides so much food, heat regulation, rain, etc, etc, it's basically the world's most important topological feature for humankind at least.

They didn't have the conditions, or the knowledge of how to maximise population growth. As soon as northen regions in europe became population rich, shit started happening.

The american natives could build vast cities, but when most people died, they went back in technology.

Attached: 1334570050821.jpg (500x333, 97K)

italians always looked like this, whether you like it or not.

Attached: north italian.jpg (731x950, 104K)

>muh d&c
why not just admit nordics are better

I'm impressed by the amount of sanity on a Nordicism-related thread on Jow Forums. Nordicism is a D&D tactic and anyone spreading it is either a retard or a shill. Typical retard: Varg (he even says on his website that the Chinese were originally Nordic, fucking kek). Typical shill: Jared Taylor.
Also, the term 'white' should be dropped entirely.

The people of Europe are the most diverse in the planet, anyone telling you otherwise is trying to break your spirit and/or separate you from your people.

>big guy

Attached: 168.jpg (300x100, 22K)

>claiming that the Romans and Greeks were blond hair blue eyed Nords: theapricity.com/earlson/history/emperors.htm
But many of them were? Find a list of the appearance of the early Roman emperors, almost all of them had light-medium skin, light hair and blue/grey/green eyes, from sources of the time period. They weren't Nordic per se, some of them, such as Julius Caesar had "wine colored eyes" and dark hair, but traditional "Medditerranean" appearance of Greeks and Southern Italians today were not the only people.

>claiming that the Romans and Greeks were blond hair blue eyed Nords

Those cunts are fucked. Protestantism at its finest "But I worked hard, what you mean I Greeks and Romans are not Nordic?"

italians work longer hours than germans.

>Also, the term 'white' should be dropped entirely.

This is a realization I had recently. "who is white" is the basis for an unbelievable amount of autism. The reality is that we are separate European nations with our own distinct qualities, but we share a quite compatible nature in modern times and we have similar problems that we are dealing with. Getting rid of the term "white" could fix the whole narrative and set us on the right direction.

Here you go.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_de_Gobineau#Chinese_civilization

We wuz changs.

Just ask a liberal, if you don't get affirmative action odds are you're pretty white.

>We wuz changs.
Many black Hoteps also believe that the first Chinese were black. Nordicists and Hoteps are mirror images of each other in almost every way, its incredible.

The ones that aren't controlled opposition are incompetent. Learn your shit, connect locally, and don't do silly antics.

"White" in America is a very big group, but it is centered around an Anglo-Saxon point of view. I think a lot of the social strife in America would have been quelled if America made the successful transition from an Anglo country to a pan-European country. America filled itself up with various Europeans, and nowadays Mexicans, but still tries to hang on to its Anglo terminology.

America would have turned out a lot healthier if it acknowledged itself as a mixed European country and respected each group that contributed to it, but alas the autism was too strong. We could have had a real pan- European country.

i told some fucking fag anglo this is what I look like in a previous thread and he told me to go back across the border.

Do anglos really think spics and meds are the same thing? How are they so ignorant?

>One article
Fuck off D&C shill. Jared Taylor has done more for Whites than pretty much anyone alive.

Attached: 1518561163803.gif (640x360, 1.69M)

First of all, JT didn't write this article.
Second, I've never seen any sign that JT himself buys into Nordicism.
>We could have a real sense of European cooperation right now, in America and in Europe, but raw unfiltered autism is ruining it.
Yeah, basically this.
>mooped
lel
Lad looks British tbqh.

i'm not entirely italian

>They have a ridiculous WE WUZ Nordicist propaganda piece on their website claiming that the Romans and Greeks were blond hair blue eyed Nords
But they were. Those dirty meds are always trying steal our achievements

Ignore the retards who sperg about brown eyed whites not being actual whites, plenty of white people have brown eyes.
t. blue-eyed Anglo-American

kill yourself

Attached: snowniggers.png (352x254, 75K)

>First of all, JT didn't write this article.
He didn't, that's true. But this article was on the front page of their website, and the majority of the comments make me think that my idea of who is European is not the same as many AmRen followers. Nordicism is very evident in the comments, and is an increasingly present issue in Identitarian movements.

>Fuck off D&C shill. Jared Taylor has done more for Whites than pretty much anyone alive.

It is just only article, but the article is pretty blatant in its Nordicism and its consideration of everyone else as "lesser" Europeans. I used to really like Jared Taylor, and I still think he's alright depending on the subject, but I see now that many of his contemporaries and followers have a very clear Nordicist slant to their opinions.

What has exactly JT done for whites?

You seem kinda assblasted. You're not taking this too serious, are you? "Italians are not white" is a meme

This. He's held conferences and written books.

>Varg (he even says on his website that the Chinese were originally Nordic

Attached: 10710782_303449726525272_5534867803318270758_n.jpg (614x542, 75K)

>The people of Europe are the most diverse in the planet
That's factually incorrect user.

Attached: UCScreenshot20180724010222.png (524x670, 26K)

I think he means phenotypically.

>You're not taking this too serious, are you? "Italians are not white" is a meme

I'm completely fine with banter and have no problem with it, but once the humor is gone you are left with the after effects of the meme. You don't need to look any further than the focal point of who is "white" to recognize the problem of Nordicism. "White" as a term is centered around Anglo-Saxons/Nords in current year. This alone makes it a divisive word that confuses everyone involved. We should simply recognize that we are separate European countries with similar problems and many historical ties. Arguing about the word "white" leads to turboautism which leads to nothing.

>"Italians are not white" is a meme
Fuck no, there's a good handful of folks out there who take this meme very seriously.
He is one of the only people who can actually show up for a debate regarding race and sound completely reasonable to normal people.

No offence mate but you kinda sound like a triggered tumblerina. We can regognize the differences among Europeans, but generally "white" means people of European origin (includes meds and slavs). Anything else is just memeing

Remember that most greeks lived in the coast.

Salt water + sun exposition = golden skin + lighter hair

So even if greek phenotypes were for brown and light brown hair it would eventually look light brown and blond.

>Also, the term 'white' should be dropped entirely
so european?

Attached: 1538363254340.png (4556x1904, 2.77M)

>Italians are not white" is a meme

Is it?

Attached: 1508964462654.jpg (796x1200, 122K)

>AmRen jewtube channel is redpill central
>Optics friendly white advocacy, in his media appearances his opponents look insane whereas he looks reasonable and presents facts, statistics, etc.
>well educated, well traveled, grew up in a foreign land so the media can't attack him as some dumb hick
Jared Taylor does good work, he's not saving the white race or anything but he's doing more than most people.

As said, I meant phenotype-wise.

>No offence mate but you kinda sound like a triggered tumblerina.

This "meme" is increasingly not a joke for a growing number of people who get devoured by Nordicist propaganda. Nordicism is not a new phenomena, it is rearing its ugly head again.

The reason the term "white" exists in the first place is because of America. In a multi-ethnic society like yours you need to be able to distinguish between peoples efficiently from the state's point of view.
No one in Europe call themselves "white" unless they are contrasting themselves to Africans or the like.

>No one in Europe call themselves "white" unless they are contrasting themselves to Africans or the like.

This

Quite likely as Asians are known for their neoteny, which is why some of them are quite attractive.
Not as much as whites, but pretty close.

>nordicist
this is the strawman of mediterranean supremacists.
OP you are an idiot.

Hey guys, ever heard of someone called Mosley?
He's like Hitler, just without the Nordic WE WUZZING.

>so european?
A recognition that Europe is made up of separate nations with historical ties and many shared problems and values. A light European blanket term; cooperation in defending European countries from foreign hordes and protection against the destruction of native European populations.

In regards to America we are a mostly mixed European group now, embracing a pan-European mentality would be simple.

Wrong. White exists outside and before america.
Kill yourself you absolute cretin.

Attached: IMG_1195.jpg (800x642, 280K)

we wuz nordics though. Anglos are nordic.

>This "meme" is increasingly not a joke for a growing number of people who get devoured by Nordicist propaganda. Nordicism is not a new phenomena, it is rearing its ugly head again
Huh. Well, maybe my Nordic privilege has shielded me from noticing this problem

>point out ancient people loooed white which is not the same as saying they were nordic
>waaaa nordicism
Wogs are insecure cucks.

looked*

I wish modern day nationalists took after Mosley rather than worshiping Hitler and muh racial purity.

'European' is far more appropiate. In fact, using that term on any European-descent ("white") around the world implies a bond of him/her with Europe (which would be favorable in fighting European geNOcide, as many people would be more conscious about it because they'd see themselves as Europeans instead of "American", "Canadian", "Australian", etc).

>I wish modern day nationalists took after Mosley rather than worshiping Hitler and muh racial purity.

Shortly after the 1958 Notting Hill race riots, Mosley briefly returned to Britain to stand in the 1959 general election at Kensington North. Mosley led his campaign stridently on an anti-immigration platform, calling for forced repatriation of Caribbean immigrants as well as a prohibition upon mixed marriages. Mosley's final share of the vote was 7.6%.[35]

Nazis are not nationalists larpers are not real people.
>conflating krauts with English.
Hello commie fuck.

>point out ancient people looked white
So then modern Italians are not white by your definition I assume?

Some are. Some are mixed with non-europeans ancestry.
Why is this hard for you? you should be proud of your ancient heritage.

>A recognition that Europe is made up of separate nations with historical ties and many shared problems and values. A light European blanket term; cooperation in defending European countries from foreign hordes and protection against the destruction of native European populations.
kind of like the eu if it functioned right

>In regards to America we are a mostly mixed European group now, embracing a pan-European mentality would be simple.
lost me on this one though. what is pan-European mentality? do you support us in above cooperation or more us practicing "western values"?

Attached: 1538660823304.jpg (1920x925, 298K)

What does it even matter if your ancient descendants looked a certain way?
Why do wogs get so touchy about this and anti-white?
Its almost as if they know their ancestry isnt all european.

i mean it's true though

They also have Mediterranean strain. Hence why the best classification to date of them is 'Atlantid' or 'North Atlantid' (essentially a 'Nordo-Mediterranid').

Attached: lundraces-map17.jpg (580x463, 85K)

what? fuck off Anglos came from the baltic you retard.

>We wuz anglo

>What is phenotype–environment correlation

Attached: 1532212353366.png (550x543, 18K)

>lost me on this one though. what is pan-European mentality? do you support us in above cooperation or more us practicing "western values"?

What I mean is recognizing the various European groups that built America, and transitioning to a pan-European country rather than trying to hold onto some sense of being purely Anglo. Primarily the British, and then the Germans, Italians, Irish, Poles, French, and so on all played integral roles in the forming of modern America. I think our immigration policy should represent the European spirit of America and the groups that made it what it is.

I think the idea that America is an Anglo country and is welcoming to immigrants of all kinds is the type of mentality that opened up the idea of unlimited immigration from every poor country on the planet. If America truly embraced a European spirit early on we might have maintained our demographics.

Name a more well-spoken, popular advocate for Whites.

Attached: 1519983313532.jpg (450x518, 55K)

You can stop anytime idiot.

youtube.com/watch?v=M-XpLJ3ivS4
Kinda sad all the nazilarpers have latched onto this guy he wasnt even a nazi.

Taylor is alive which is useful.

youtube.com/watch?v=2YVrF2DdTp0

Sorry. I meant living advocate.

What I said is common knowledge in racial anthropology. I don't understand what you are sperging about. Any worth a damn anthropoligist of back then would tell you the same. The only 'unaltered' Nordics are the Hallstatt Nordid and East-Nordid. Then the Tronder, Anglo-Saxon and Keltic Nordid are altered through admixture.
Why do you engage in a debate about a subject you clearly know nothing about?

fuck off white supremacist sympathizer. Pol is a board of peace

No it isnt you idiot you have no clie wtf you,are talking about,
Anglos are not actual native to Britian they came from Denmark on the baltic sea.
Fuck off.

Oswald Mosley is one of my heroes

What's your point? I know that "Anglo" is a codeword for the West-Germanic tribes (Angles, Saxons, Jutes, etc.) that invaded the British Isles in the early Middle Ages. Again, I don't know what's all the sperging about.

There is no med strain in Anglos you fucking retard.
Your we wuzing attempt is beyond retarded

Amren is not Nordicist.

No. He accepts Jews as white

It is. It reeks nordicism. Just read the comment section of every race based article.

>There is no med strain in Anglos you fucking retard.

No, only all the roman legions that went there to moist their dicks.