Now their bitching about the weight

Seriously now their fucking bitching on the news when their weed is off by .05 on the gram

Attached: 71dATd8SDqL._SY450_.jpg (417x450, 15K)

pinching a bag is one of the ultimate sins a dealer can commit.

.05 is a sneeze, nigga. you get hurt about that you get hurt by the world real bad.

Therefore if you pinch a bag, you got some serious other problems going on.

an 8th is 3.5 grams if they are pinching .05 per gram thats .175 grams per 8th sold. you are getting more than 1/6th of your product taken and still paying full price for it. guess you like getting fucked over.

nobody did that shit on purpose! stop pretending life is ALLLL about you Jerome

you're missing a decimal

you've either never bought weed before or got constantly fucked over and believed them when they said it was accident.

burger education

your math is incorrect
>.05 per gram = 5% of each gram.
>.05 * 3.5 grams in an 1/8 = .175 grams short per 1/8
>.175 / 3.5 = 5%
The 1/8th would be shorted 5% not 16.6 %

most businesses give you a bit extra on products sold by weight to avoid such complaints. I mean the cost to grow weed is nowhere near what they are selling it for. Its should be closer $2 a pound.

If i buy a liter of cola and it only has 995ml of cola I would be pissed

How retarded could one possible be?
.05 of 1 gram is 1/20 no matter how many grams you buy...

MOISTURE LEAVES THE FLOWER. IT DRIES OUT AND GETS LIGHTER.

Canacucks are retarded

Thats exactly what I told people when I was short sacking them lol

I am curious of your opinions on bags of chips

Bags of chips contain the appropriate amount of chips as advertised on the bag

If I purchase an eighth it better be an eighth.

>a bag
that's not the only bag!

Attached: tudo.jpg (630x402, 48K)

.05 is 1/6th of 3.5
Absolute retard

What's a liter cola?

because they don't cure it enough and the water weight is evaporated
fucking amateurs ! sad!

Attached: 1527025459246.jpg (784x640, 39K)

Weight, not volume.

Attached: Super_Troopers_1080p_www_yify_torrents_com_3_large.png (1280x693, 736K)

Should I try weed anons? I've never smoked anything, just had some alcohol (don't usually drink but my grandfather likes to brew beer)

Is it worth it?

I had a spic that always told me and my friend that he hooked us up. Every single time we’ve weighed it out afterwards it was about .05 off of a gram. Damn spics

do it faggot

Depends some people aren’t cut out for weed. I have a friend that would basically go into a bad trip every time he smoked. Only reason why I say trip because I have no idea what else to compare his situation to than a bad psychedelic trip.
I love weed more than alcohol but if you’re just gonna try it do a small amount and see how it goes. Just understand that moderation is the key with any vice if start taking a liking to the plant

I'll be in Cali on business in December, I'll try it then. Any specific "flavour" to try?

of course, I want to try it for a therapeutic reason as well, I take a bunch of pills for anxiety and I want to ditch the chemical jew. I feel like those pills already fucked my brain up.

Yes get a few low THC joints

>purchase by the joint
>% THC

Is this what living in a legal state is like?
Can you just be like “ill take the six pack of joints, 12%”?

Attached: checkmateweedfags.png (1220x553, 69K)