Cuomo and De Blasio double down, call in national guard

HHAHAHHAHAHA

Attached: _20181024_142706.jpg (1079x1773, 258K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_New_York_City_truck_attack
haaretz.com/us-news/senate-passes-bill-to-enshrine-military-aid-package-to-israel-into-law-1.6340748
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

aaaaaaand there goes the house
fuck.

Still won't be a big blue wave like the dems have been meming about but it seems obvious to me internal polling had the GOP doing well and now the dems will certainly take the house.
Hope you all enjoyed 2 years of progress because that's all we're getting done now.

but why. post more info fag lord.

Why?
What the fuck are they going to Do?

Defend people from Envelopes???

What do you mean why? What do you live in a fucking cave?

Kill yourself shill

The only way the Dems are getting the house is through outright rigging, which is probably happening by the way. This entire spectacle is designed to get people to accept a determined result, not to change the result.

KYS hard

>2018
>the police state is nearing completion
repent sinners

shareblue btfo

Attached: pennywise.gif (350x196, 1.61M)

Don't be delusional, This false flag won't save democrats

Faggot
>190669174
Who the fuck is actually going to agree with this bullshit, why the fuck do you need the national guard for some letterbombs, for fuck sakes what an attention shoring faggot.

Yeah, Democrats hysterically overreacting to an obvious false flag lost it all. Your concern is valid and not another false flag.

Now I’m thinking this was all Cuomo’s idea.

BLUE DRIBBLE

LOL this. Everyone sees through it.

QRD?

googling national guard new York yields nothing but hurricane preparation stuff

Now direct them to Drumpf tower and eliminate the threats. Drumpf has went rogue and he’s calling for murder of innocents. Fucking Dictator Dolan Krumpfelstiltskin impeached by next week!

Imagine having a traitorous commie retard like De Blasio as you mayor.

Attached: kek laugh 3.gif (360x346, 170K)

Huh ? Why

It's the only way!

The house means NOTHING, we will have the Senate majority and stack the courts, 2020 will be glorious

It sucks. It really does. Him, Cuomo and Schumer are utter scum bags all of them. Schumer is the fucking worst.

Did they call in the National Guard after the 2017 New York City truck attack?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_New_York_City_truck_attack

Nvm found it.

This is really dumb. Its going to be hard for the Republicans to keep the House now. Just as we were gaining momentum.

>we
shoot yourself in the face

Now that De Blasio is obviously engaging in theatrics, I’m beginning to lean towards this being a false flag. There are too many signs here, such as a timed explosive being used instead of ones tripped when the package opens(makes no sense), none of the bombs detonating, and no official statement on what exactly the charges are made of. Then there’s the fact that this happened right before the midterms. Yeah, I’m leaning towards the democrats hyping this all the way to election day and the FBI magically never being able to find the person(s) who sent the packages.

Attached: 1D8A46E3-60AD-41A4-B1A7-23DC1D6AC82D.png (1242x2208, 1.8M)

Republicans were handed the White House and both houses of Congress in 2016 and now you niggers are saying "Its going to be hard for the Republicans to keep the House now". The goddamn worthless GOP have thrown everything they were given away. The GOP deserve to lose everything.

I wonder how they will all feel when Hannity and Tucker double up CNN's ratings again tonight

>t. haven't turned on cable news all day, feels gud

good one
>through outright rigging, which is probably happening by the way
very likely. everyone should try and remember how "it was her turn" burned the Bern and his bros during the primaries. If they'd do that to one of their own what will they do to people they actively hate?
What exactly did he not accomplish that you are so mad about?

What are the national guard going to do about obviously fake non functioning "pipebombs" ?

I told my 12yr old the news in an unbiased way and asked her opinion. She thinks someone wants attention. Real people aren't falling for this garbage

Seeing this caravan and likely more to follow marching towards the border with no wall to stop them is a promise not kept. Of course the kike cocksucker had no problem signing over $38 billion to Israel.

haaretz.com/us-news/senate-passes-bill-to-enshrine-military-aid-package-to-israel-into-law-1.6340748

Attached: 4287497223010.jpg (2560x1841, 1.12M)

Wait? Where the bombs even real? I haven't been paying attention to the news for the past 6 hours.

Well I can agree on the wall / caravan thing. I wonder why he doesn't just have the military build it? I have no idea about foreign relations. I know we want to control the oil in the Middle East and Israel might be part of that. Keep in mind if we don't control all that oil then Russia or China will.

Someone piss test Cuomo. No one that is sober would fucking think that would fix anything.

what the fuck is the national guard going to do about some mail bombs. jesus christ this is a waste of money