/parents/ - General

Discussion for parents and future parents how to raise proper families for the next generation in the contemporary world.

Some Topics

>Patriarchy
>Family Planning
>Traditions
>Heritage
>Counter Degeneracy
>Anti-feminism
>Fatherhood
>Marriage
>Wives
>Daughters
>Sons

No larping. Why larp when you should be busy creating your own family. Also, AMA.

Attached: family-collection-5-002.jpg (767x627, 122K)

For the record there is nothing wrong with having daughters. You don't get to choose the gender of your child unless you transform them into transgendered freaks. I wouldn't trade my daughters for anything in this world. They are amazing and look like miniature versions of their mother.

Attached: kidsandI.png (720x930, 524K)

Took some pictures earlier and thought of a way to include a timestamp. You can understand I don't want to explain this place to my wife or daughters or have them find it.

Attached: ts.png (1280x574, 556K)

Nice lolis

A little too modern and not enough children, but good family overall.

Attached: 258070310.jpg (720x780, 41K)

apparently high T males are more likely to have daughters

>has never heard of selective embryo implantation

I'd rather have sons that would carry my name, but child is a child.

Bump

Homeschooling is a must. Also removing, or greatly limiting as much as possible the electronic Jews from your life.

I think I'm above average T. My understanding of biology it's random for the father to either pass on the X or Y chromosome.
I have heard of it, but I was referring to naturally. I prefer the old fashioned way and wouldn't go through any other methods. My wife and I are still young enough to try for more. We were 19 and 18 when our first was born.

Jesus Christ this board really has hit rock bottom now. Boomers gtfo. You’ve already ruined everything. Bye everyone

I'll like to maybe have a son, but another daughter would be fine as well. I'm actually of Polish heritage, so my name is pretty long. My wife was actually born in Ukraine.
My kids go to public school as I did. I'm very protective of them and always keep an eye on what they do online.

Come on Jow Forums, finding a trad girl isn't that hard. I found one and I think I am going to marry her.

Pos
>White, blonde, blue eyes, tall, beautiful
>Virgin, only kissed one other person before me.
>wants to have lots of kids
>helps out with house work and Financially as well

Cons
>lacks confidence
>can be vain
>Doesn't exist
>Parent are really annoying

Attached: bae.jpg (544x720, 33K)

It's time to grow up and put away childish things like Jow Forums
You guys are as bad as those Juggalo parents and probably shouldn't even be breeding

Attached: 1209879790051.jpg (640x480, 64K)

>My kids go to public school as I did.
That's going to be a mistake, my friend. Sending them to the public education Jew is going to make them more likely to rebel against you.

I larp because my wife left me.

Attached: E7357936-698C-4F4B-BA38-D4F934ED700F.jpg (720x762, 45K)

OP here ID changed due to phone posting

I'm actually a millennial, but call my the 30 year old boomer if you wish.

>Doesn't exist

Work on that. Met my wife in HS. Knocked her during her senior year and it worked out.

Too late.

I understand, but that's too difficult for most people. My wife works now. She stayed home with them until they were older. I also pay too much in school taxes.

>I also pay too much in school taxes.
Pretty sure you can get a tax credit for that, especially if you live in a conservative-leaning state.

mom and daughter are thicc

>Conservative state

I don't. I pay $13k in properly taxes, most of that goes to the school district. Plus paying the mortgage means I can't afford private school or even homeschooling. Do you have children that you are homeschooling?

>Tfw homestead exemption in Texas
Thank god. Property taxes will be $7.5k a year when I finally close on this house.

Good larp, I bet they are your sisters.

I honestly don't know how most people afford to pay both the taxes and the bills.

>Sisters

I actually don't have any sisters. I can assure you I'm their biological father and they came from my wife's womb. Photos are edited for anonymity.

Anyone else a father on here?

Attached: fam.png (787x720, 446K)

I can't even find a girlfriend, let alone have children

>just be yourself brah!
>I found me a virgin brah!
why do you do this?

Attached: 1522932895795.jpg (641x641, 73K)

>tfw desperately want to be not only a father of many white children but a grandfather of many many white children
>tfw diagnosed with bipolar II, dad’s side of the family has STRONG history of major depression and mom’s side of the family has STRONG history of anxiety and BPD
>tfw dont want to raise a litter of loonies
w-what do

Attached: 90850BE6-CB42-4893-823D-D896DE7BBB94.jpg (1387x702, 85K)

>Cuck general
fix'd that for you

You must know all the secrets of the universe in order to provide an appropriate life experience, ultimately in learning, for incoming consciousnesses to this realm

Attached: 1540262667783.jpg (300x300, 20K)

A very sweet picture. Looks like you've done well and live a fulfilling life user, congrats.

What will you do when all your children grow up and find this website?
>ywn realize you are shitposting with your children and grand children.

Nice family user! Unfortunately, I wasn't chad enough to knock anyone up in high school.
Memefag democrat BTFO!
How was it being raised by loonies?
How is it cucked?

>i want to make sure my kids are insulated from society so that when they become a part of society, they are compeltely incapable of interacting with other people just like me

because your wife is cheating on you with tyron, will take the children away from you and rob you of your money and home

>In SC my property tax was $890 last year

The best place to find one is at school when they are young. Just find a girl you like that likes you back, spend time with her, and move on from there. Met my wife in HS and it was both of ours first relationship.
I really don't know, man.
Thanks guys
Kek, not going to happen.

>be me
>live in a leftist feminist matriarchal society filled with cucks and chads
>be 13-17, try to get a gf
>get rejected by all girls with "you are such a nice guy, but...", watch your crush fuck some alpha Chad
>turn 18
>age of consent is 16, and there are no good-looking 16+ single virgins around, all grills have been opened like a beer can by some 16 y.o. Chad at 13-15, or even at 11-12; the only pure ones that exist are some 13-15 y.o. girls, but you dont want to go to jail for that
>decide that you are not going to fuck with those aged used-up whores that ignored and rejected you in school, and, well, you are certianly not going to jail for younger girls
>stay home, play vidya, be neet
>turn 25
>see your school crush on the bus stop
>with a baby tyrone
>fat, wrinkles, breasts sagging, cellulite on her legs
>start giggling
>the abomination spots you, then starts to approach you, she remembers you well
>have some small talk, she turns out to be a single mother
>says she tried to get in contact with you, but couldnt find your facebook acc
>suddenly your bus coming
>tell her "next time", excuse yourself and leave, with a smile on your face
>obviously there will never be a "next time"
>come home to your cute forever young anime waifu
>open up a monster
>see this thread
>take a relieving leak on OPs face

Attached: neet.png (1424x950, 950K)

I wish I paid that. How does your city/town afford things?

I'm 25 and broke, I don't think to HS girls would date me

Why are you taking your frustrations out on OP?

They won't find it. I started this thread to give and receive advice from experience.

Well that's tough, you put yourself in that situation, and I didn't have anything to do with it.

You had your chance in HS. Your best bet is to try to improve your situation and find college aged girls.

My dick in your child.

>family man loves his family
>shills don't want him too
Glow harder, shills.

Are those 3 his wives?

>F*nn*sh "people"

Attached: 1424092151894s.jpg (249x249, 7K)

>D&C kikes

Enjoy having kiked up kids that will turn on you for being a "privileged White man", then.

I hate him, what a piece of shit having two blonde lolis while people like me don't have any.

Get your psyche manip game up so you can impregnate a wife of your own.

having daughters before having sons is pure cuckoldry and shows you are a beta male. you basically take care of another mans fuck toy until she is his. if you dont have sons you are a beta male loser

What if you have a son and a daughter? Are you in between being an alpha and a beta then?

Attached: 1538921839908.png (960x960, 1.03M)

If you knocked her outside marriage she isn't trad.

The pedos and shills are out.

Mr. Shadman, please tear down this thread.

Attached: 1535769201425.jpg (599x427, 71K)

MGTOW here, I just bought a brand new vehicle with cash. Spoilers: your wife and children don't love you and just see you as an ATM. Angry replies just prove my point.

Attached: 1532585796830.jpg (680x645, 76K)

What's Jow Forums's opinions on educating daughters and raising them to be tough? Is it a good idea to raise a girl to be (STEM) intellectual, hardworking, emotionally resilient, and not afraid of a little roughhousing, or will that produce a dyke?
I want strong children who will contribute to a better world, as well as kids I can relate to, no matter what they are; male or female.

Cool meme bro, post your wedding band or some other proof that you're married / have kids.

Really? Children too? I know a women can never love a man the way a man could love a women. But I've come to the conclusion that love doesn't exist. Feelings, yes, but not love.

No. How about you post proof that you're not Married, and we'll go from there.

Pic related, it's you.

Attached: G1BPRbM.png (720x1228, 523K)

You don't want to do that. Linus Torvalds got kiked by his daughter.

Can I just abort/put up for adoption any f*males that come along then? Fucking subhumans you can't even raise into quality members of society.

I'm raising my two daughters in the country. Being tough is part of survival. Don't raise daisies that the world can break. Raise feminine women that love being part of a community, church, and big family. Don't push "be an empowered women", just raise them to appreciate what they are as women. Sports and a little roughhousing are great for there physical and mental toughness.

Where can I go to raise a wholesome white family, Jow Forums?

""""""""'roughhousing"""""""""""

You're absolutely deluded. Obviously you've never had a grandmother or mother hug you or seen the look in your young daughters eyes as she rushes towards you when you finally get home from work to give you a hug.

The fuck is wrong with you? Kys. Go back to r9k fucking incel who can't get laid

Beautiful family. Nice work.

My oldest daughter will be 3 soon and my youngest just turned 1. My wife and I are talking about when to have the next 1 or 2 little ones. Life is great with kids. Stressful and exhausting, but I wouldn't trade it for the world.
Any tips you can give any tips on raising girls in this world?

Don't know why it's so difficult for people of all races, religions, politics, and philosophies to realize the most basic shit. Raise your kids with values, principles, and logic tempered by love. They will make the other choices on their own, but no matter what, they'll be guided by their core values.

The midwest, any state that voted trump in the rural areas, avoid living in towns above 10k population. You can commute if needed, but just be around for your kids and make love to your wife often.

Obvious troll is obvious. But people who think like this are just as sad, pathetic and beta as the cucks, captains save a hoe, and hopeless romantics they criticize. Real men don't fall for this pucciboi shit.

Why is it always the people who are closest to an incel who have the biggest gripe with MGTOW? Everyone I know who has been married or in a relationship has had at least somewhat espoused MGTOW views, most of them being full blown MGTOW after the inevitable separation.

Yep, I got a baby boy, about a year a half old. Super smart little guy, very sweet. Wife only wants boys, we’re trying for #2, wish us luck!

Attached: 71C794A5-412F-4BF1-BBF3-7B8A54BA811A.jpg (1242x2208, 850K)

I already told you idiots you don't get to choose the gender when having a child. I want what's best for my daughters. My oldest is already pretty much spoken for and I will expect grandchildren in the future.

We were young and weren't married. Mistakes were made and we didn't plan on having a child yet. We grew up and learned from them. Everything she did was because I shaped her. Also, I was her only bf.

I'm happy to be able to be a provider and my wife also works now. I would also bet I have a nicer vehicle then you.

My girls are smart and do well in school. They are too young to be thinking about careers. I'm focused on raising them properly and away from bad influences.

Don't be an idiot. You will get nowhere thinking that way.

Yes. And be around for them. In the US, we tend to work ourselves out of a family. You work to support a big Christian family. That's the biggest thing we can do in this life.

Maybe you wouldn't have problems if you weren't a closeted pussyboi cuck to begin with. And a few extra IQ points to be able to tell a whore girl from a decent woman. Seriously, every story I've read, heard about or seen first hand it's always some retarded man who couldn't pick a mate. Too fucking stupid to see the communist parade worth of red flags in front of them, and too much of a bitch to get and keep a good woman. Fucking get a clue. Good women aren't going for fuckhead men. This includes the chads and beta virgin incels. Chads don't get good wives either dumbfuck. You gotta be a different breed of man, but you manosphere retards are too fucking stupid and ignorant to see this shit despite it being blatantly obvious.

Stop focusing on your non-existent children and improve yourself as much as possible before even thinking of having kids.

mgtow is for fags.

MGTOW makes for genetic dead ends, but they're absolutely right on the true nature of women, though.

They are the product of their environment.

Should I even bother becoming a mother if I have confirmed Asperger's/high-functioning autism? I made it through college, so I guess I have a triple-digit IQ. Just feels like any children I would have would likely lose the genetic lotto. White, brown hair, blue eyes.

It doesn't matter, even so-called "good" girls have some degree of bad within them. The good thing is with modern science and DNA analysis, you can be absolutely sure that you're not inadvertently raising someone else's baby, and never having to take a bitch's word for it.

Let's mate. Send bobs and vegana, bitch lasagna

If you're decent looking you will still have your pick of the litter on here.
Who hurt you, user?
>Newfag, changing his meme flag.
Now, show your real flag

>not genetically editing them in order to make them the master race

fucking faggot.

Attached: 1540430735622.gif (652x562, 392K)

>Who hurt you, user?
No one. I've just seen far too many examples happen in my life to be convinced otherwise. It is what it is, women's nature is women's nature, I don't hate them for it, I actually hate the kikes for making me think otherwise, it would have saved me a lot of heartache and I'd be in a much better position. But most don't start off redpilled.

>Doesn't exist

well not really, I found one but she's not american but I embrace her heritage as it is similar to mine(Celtic).

I'm glad you're in a better position and all redpilled now.

>OY VEY GO, STOP BREEDING RIGHT NOW!!!!!!

Attached: 1536275387539.jpg (1024x641, 102K)

Thanks, user. Me too. It was a long arduous mental journey, but I'm glad I went through it and am where I am at now. There's still work to be done, though.

We have gene editing now, just get your checked and see what would be passed down and if you can avoid giving your kids your negatives naturally(like my mother had the same issue with my bothers(both got autism) because she has folic acid deficiency, so would recommend gene edititng for master race babies so they get your positives without your negatives if you are so worried.

why don't you both get together and have a bro test tube baby?

You just cited posts of the same person, dummy.

I clicked the post of the purple user you replied too, I don;t know how it changed, but will site both of you( ) to this

I do what the fuck I want bitch

You are only throwing more bodies into the NWO meat grinder.

This Jewish-run system is unsustainable in the long run.

>using his smart fridge to timestamp
BASED AND REDPILLED

OP here again.

Follow your instincts as a father. My encouraged my daughters' interests while sheltering them from negative influences like most of pop culture, but explaining to then why. I'm very involved with them, instill things in them, and they seek out my approval. They tell me daily about their day in school. I have them help their mother and have my oldest help out with the younger old.
Nice looking boy, but don't be disappointed if you ever have a daughter.

If you find a good partner and feel up to it, I don't see why not.

>Paying to genetic engineer mutants

No need to when you start out with good genes to begin with.