Powerful

The blue wave is coming.

Attached: 9119C2A6-32C9-43AD-B0DD-EF3F9BDBE371.jpg (1242x1547, 392K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Jordan_Davis
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stol(((BERG)))
go home jew

Attached: blyat.jpg (326x326, 14K)

>social justice

> NYT

ah, just as i was wondering what the racist times were up to

what was the black teenage doing before getting killed and how he got killed?

Why was her son killed?
What happened?

>Gayberg

Attached: 51B9FB39-E784-4072-8A3F-6E83CA7B939D.jpg (549x424, 92K)

>USA the land where untermenchen fight for power and money.

Where did the white man ended?

yeah the blue wave of liberal tears

Gentrification! White privilege! Cultural appropriation! Institutional Racism! Affordable housing!
What will they bitch about next?

>Stolberg

Always

Attached: 1526334582857.jpg (848x734, 123K)

I imagine it went down like this

Attached: 1.png (500x395, 34K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Jordan_Davis

FYI: the moment you use the word "Powerful" in a title is the moment I know you're full of shit.
And that's one to grow on.

Attached: 1527460001769.jpg (851x1068, 93K)

Playing nigger rap loudly at a gas station

What is it about a white women taking the seed of a dark man that captures the imagination of white men so vividly? What is it about the dark cock that drives white women to abandon monogamy and go on trips across the world for foreign dick?

The answers are out there my friends. Your wives, mothers, sisters, and daughters all know the answers.

They've all had the dark dick, they just hide it from the white men in their lives

>Stopped at a gas station to buy white wine

As a french man this is revolting. Fcking white trash.

>Sheryl GAAAAAAY

>Her white teenage son was killed by a black man. Now she's running for Congress. Very compelling story about racial politics and social justice

Meanwhile whites die at the hands of blacks at multiple times the rate of the opposite.

In your ass

Every. Single. Time.

Imagine being driven into such a delusional state simply from hearing statistics showing how animalistic black men are.

>90% of interracial violence is black on white
>70% interracial murders are black on white
>one singular incident of white on black violence and the mother of the victim seeks to enter congressional politics wioth media support

How the fuck is that not black privilege? If every mother or father of a victim of black violence sought to be a congressman, there wouldn't be enough time to process them.

Sorry, son. But I believe this boorish behavior can be traced beck to our founding fathers from Great Britain.

How many whites killed by blacks? That's right. Stop causing racial strife, JUDAIC COCKSUCKING CUNT. AND FUCK YOU TOO, NIGGER!

Jeez, why so angry? This is why you will lose.

I chomp, bite, and stomp.

>black guy killed by white guy
>it has to be about race and not some other external factor