Was it a false flag, Jow Forums ?

strawpoll.me/16709266

Attached: cnn-bomb.jpg (618x410, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/16709266
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1048196883464818688
twitter.com/newestnympho/status/1055222761541365761
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Based on the facts, liberals wouldn't think to target George Soros.

These are all people the left thinks the right gives a shit about. They definitely would have included Soros.

lol that looks like some rocks wrapped in electrical tape with a cooking timer attached to it xD

its so obviously fake that even the lamestream media is calling it a flaseflag. That clock doesent even have an alarm function ffs

Obvious false flag to sway the midterms. The only effect it will have is to drive voters back to the left. Why else would anyone do it with this timing?

I would have thought rachel maddow stephen colbert and facebook guy. George Soros is a name I've only ever seen on Jow Forums when ever I post here, I get told that I was paid money by Soros.

I don't think he actually pays people to post here, but I wouldn't mind a job now.

>Obvious false flag to sway the midterms. The only effect it will have is to drive voters back to the left. Why else would anyone do it with this timing?

You seem like you're going to vote Democrat now because of this, you must be right.

>strawpoll.me/16709266
Looks like a prank bomb to me.

The timing (just as Republicans are about to win) and targets (basically all the people Trump dabs on at his rallys) make me think it was a false flag.

Anyone have the picture a Jow Forumstard made of a fake bomb?

>even the lamestream media is calling it a flaseflag
sauce?
all I'm seeing are Breitbart sphere people saying this

That's a nice clock

I think he meant to word it "The only INTENDED effect"

>but I wouldn't mind a job now.
Capitalist scum

>Additionally there was an envelope of white powder that was part of that packaging

Why do people think that terrorizing people with fake attacks isn't terrorism if no one dies?

Attached: 570E07CB-2F83-4659-A48F-7925E37FF7DC.jpg (2048x1536, 559K)

No one would think a series of fake bombs would make people vote Republican. That's just retarded. Seems like this was the act of a troll that thought it was funny, because that's the sort of retardation that conservatives cater too.

Trump could kill a libtard in cold blood and it would only bolster his supporters as being the right move that anyone would do under the same choices.

Hey, if you're good at something why do it for free?

Of course it is

The funny thing is it will radicalize the NPC drones that are already leftist, but higher ranking leftists are probably terrified knowing that their hoax sucks balls.

Terrified knowing that they might get chosen to be “martyred”. A fucking suicide cult

cool clock

It doesn't even look like a real bomb. What would be the point of putting a clock on there let alone having a timer for a mail bomb? It's completely for show. Also if that were an explosive powder it wouldn't cause any damage because it's just the powder. Have you ever taken apart a firecracker and put a lighter to the powder? It just fizzles because there's nowhere for pressure to build up and explode.

Of course it was. The progressives tried everything else to curb the republican turnout. They tried to use sexual assult, Nazi allusions, all kinds of demonization, ridicule, and deplatforming of prominent right figures; and early voting is showing that none of that matters. Now they need to resort to terrorism to emotionally manipulate the masses

IT'S A FAWSE FWAG! EBERYTHING IS A FAWSE FWAG CUZ I SAID SO!

>magatard accidentally outs himself as a fag
lmao

>implying we don't unironically give a shit about these people and their criminality

A pipe bomb requires brass or steel pipe. Using a polymer will only result in the bomb melting rapidly on one side, preventing any gas buildup. Thats a fake bomb

Also. That package never saw the inside of a post office. Look for processing demarcations.

Wait, did they take a time bomb out of the package, positioned on the table beside the package showing the addressee and took a picture of it?

Calling it they never catch the bomb maker ever. In fact I wouldn't be shocked if Dems put him in hiding in a carribean island

These were sent to everyone that is going to be indicted....... as a warning.

It clearly comes from the anti-Trump side. But it could be anyone from the antifas to the neocons.

Dunno, did you care about the weird package that got mailed to Cruz a few weeks ago?
Or the actual Ricin that got mailed to the pentagon and white house? That one actually could have killed someone.
Mailing yourself a fake bomb is sort of low tier on the 'terror' totem pole. CNN was so 'terrorized' they pulled the thing out, plopped it on a table and took some photos with it before posting to social media THEN calling the cops.

>George Soros is a name I've only ever seen on Jow Forums when ever I post here
So where were you when Trump actually fucking tweeted about him?
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1048196883464818688

Twice actually, there's another picture form the other side. They felt safe enough with their 'bomb' that they did some photo ops with it, really worked to get the most 'bomby' angles they could.

I bet a genius brown kid made it as a science project and just wanted to get on the news.

OK SERIOUSLY WHY WOULD THEY TAKE A PIC OF THE BOMB???

BOMB SQUAD SHOULD HAVE HANDLED IT FIRST

FAKE!!!!

Looks like PVC wrapped with aluminum foil

Of course.

Love the clock Ahmed.

Monkeys flying out of my butt!!!

Attached: 7E36F695-7EDC-45E5-9B40-360D4E5562CC.jpg (960x720, 108K)

>not having heard of George Soros outside of Jow Forums

tfw user can’t even into politics

Attached: 6C11F2D2-5B95-439E-B121-F5DF65B711E9.jpg (250x241, 7K)

>cool cock ahmed

What if it wasn't a right wing q kook and it wasn't a left wing false flag?
What if it was a warning from some secret group these people are all in?

Q predicted this

Did they not make sure it was defused before pic? It still looks assembled.

Attached: 1533119130605.jpg (4756x2958, 3.71M)

Attached: c1949d1a7459a330fe16d66b9d34a2cc4d962fe395551ce0a4222ab168bace9a.jpg (480x736, 72K)

Hard to defuse something that doesn't have a fuse to begin with.

No.

Way more likely that some retard decides to bomb people than a convoluted plan to achieve precisely nothing.

Thats not true, you can use PVC or ABS for pipe bombs. Its a little trickier to get the spread right for something like this though you would actually have to know what you're doing.

based

Attached: based results.png (1972x686, 106K)

Cause a bomb disposal squad would REALLY do that wouldn't they? Rather than making it "safe" (containing it, taking it away, and destroying it in a controlled explosion).

They do that here with people's luggage if it's been left suspiciously at train stations or whatever, nm an actual "pipe bomb" lol..

Sorry, my point was pretty advanced,

Attached: on pipe bombs 10 24.jpg (786x984, 157K)

It was likely a Jow Forumsfag. Or it will be blamed on one.

Its very simple: Once you establish that the packages didn't go through the mail, the whole thing falls apart.

Even if the bomber personally delivered ONE of the fake bombs, they obviously couldn't have hand-delivered several bombs to several parts of the country all at the same time.

It may very well be the most poorly constructed false flag in history.

All you have to do is ask yourself who benefits from this.

Alleged "bombs" being sent to high-profile democrats just 2 weeks before the midterms...

The answer is fairly obvious.

Neither the packages nor the 'bombs' are even slightly credible. The timing suggests that it was a badly coordinated event since all recipients other than Soros got their package intercepted at the same time in different states without the packages ever entering circulation because those are USPS stamps and they are unobliterated. The hoax 'bombs' have a Get Er Done sticker, two wires connected to either end, a timer (which makes no sense on a mail bomb) that has no alarm function, and the CNN employee who received it tweeted photos instead of calling a bomb squad. None of this was made by a Conservative. It was made by (1) more than one person with (2) a childlike cartoonish conception of what a bomb looks like and (3) never meant to hurt the recipients or even really threaten them, because Soros, Hillary, etc. aren't stupid enough to fear what is essentially a bad prank, and (4) intended only for the mediatic coverage of this scenario to rile up Democrats and spread anti Republican sentiment two weeks prior to an election. This is clearly a false flag by a Democrat affiliated group of people who aren't used to handling postal services or have knowledge of bombs or triggers, hence its likely a young leftist wannabe terrorist group, likely ANTIFA.

Why so many Jow Forumsacks have dildos?

religion is false

Attached: facts.jpg (500x497, 51K)

There is no real tiers with terrorism except for how many people it affects. It's not about damage done, but TERROR, (as implied in the name terrorism) AKA fear, it causes.

Nu-pol in a nutshell

Attached: 53B542AC-3383-43B4-B605-1D174B2CFEBB.png (1125x2436, 510K)

It is totally a false flag operation. The question is by who, and for what purpose?
This is the most valid question I have ever read on Jow Forums answer the hue you fucks

Attached: totally real bomb.jpg (599x423, 26K)

When you think of last week's ricin attack all you need to ask about is who benefits from this. Attacking the president during the election cycle wouldnt make any sense. Clearly a false flag.

Why is there such a high quality fucking picture

I don't follow Trump's tweets because I am not a conservative. Again, this points not to liberals. No liberal is looking to Trump to confirm Soros as an enemy of the conservatives... you kind of proved my point.

It's not easy to prove, but I am telling you, this was a Jow Forums troll. This is right up with 'IT'S OKAY TO BE WHITE'.

Is it hard to grasp gay trump fans exist? Maybe hey got tired of flaming faggot shit and being face fucked with PC bullshit.

Maybe they want to see a decent America again, work a decent job, go home and fuck his husband in the ass, and be left alone instead of being a pawn in a political psyop.

I am massive into politics, this is why I am saying to the conservatives Soros is an OBVIOUS choice. Almost too blatantly perfect along with Hillary and Obama and CNN.

To any other liberal:

>LITERALLY FUCKING WHO?

friendly reminder: it was NOT an ISIS flag.

it was a "get er done" flag.

it was literally a FALSE FLAG

Attached: 1540414154127.jpg (1200x762, 100K)

Attached: racist fliers sent to cnn.png (1066x585, 839K)

If only public opnion was considered fact.

When eyewitness testimony is seen as false, but rumors are seen as true because they're said enough. This is what the world is now.

Likely it was some right wing equivalent of the nutjob who shot Scalise.
That said, if you look at possible motivations, everyone of the bomb recipients stands to be in serious legal trouble should Republicans sweep and Trump cleans out the old guard who is currently protecting the state secrets.
So the false flag motivation is there.
Since the packages were hand delivered to Soros &CNN, one would think the FBI has video and might be able to identify the perp.
If the FBI goes silent through the election, suspicions are going to be raised for yet another time that they are in on the scheme.

Hoax devices are far more common than real ones.

MUST BE THE DEMOCRATS.

Yeah and who took it

twitter.com/newestnympho/status/1055222761541365761

With the supposed targets my first thought was Bernie supporter.

t. has never had an argument with any member of the Twitter left
Any leftist who is invested into politics at all knows who Soros is, they just consider him a right wing boogeyman that stems from jew hate. It's obvious that they would mail a fake bomb to a boogeyman.

check the font and typeface, also note any police pictures would have evidence markers on them and if they were really concerned would not be taking a high definition picture of it on the lunch table

false flag, a really shit one at that
>mfw even leftards here are laughing about it

You expect me to read all of that. Obviously the bombs are false, the real question is WHY THOSE TARGETS.

George Soros is a conservative rumor, literally no liberal knows who he is without talking to a conservative. He is on no liberals radar at all. He's just part of the conservatives conspiracy theories. You'd have to be deep into conservative mythos to know about this guy. Like several layers deep.

This is clearly the most intelligent group in the terrorism world, or it's the most basic discord group of conservatives that could ever be.

Also it's cute you think ANTIFA is like a real terrorist organization. It kind of goes to show that you're actually retarded.

What would a right winger gain by sending fake bombs?

Nigger, false flag doesn't mean hoax. False flag means perpetrated by someone else other than who you would think perpetrated it.

ASKING BY WHO AND FOR WHAT PURPOSE IS THE REASON IT WOULD BE FALSE FLAG.

You're basically saying, it's obviously not a conservative, so who is it and why.

because they knew it was fake. watch some staffer get nailed for it.

I have heard of him before too, wouldn't think of him as target that the conservatives would go for. Again, seems obvious to you.

So it's either a really smart liberal or a really dumb conservative. Considering they bombs were fake, leaning to the dumb conservative side.

As the other user pointed out CNN wasn't too scared if they posed it for pics.

If you are going to goddamn make bombs at least make the effort to ensure they are functional.

Precedent has been set long ago friend.
Logic shows this to be a (really poor) false flag, particularly after the Blasey bullshit and the caravan of plz stop noticing me.
Your political bias is showing, accept your heroes are retards and you can start thinking critically for yourself.

Funny. They tried everything except trying to appeal to voters.

This right here is an Israeli anons. Notice
how he’s not supposed to let yo my know where he’s from. It’s a coward.

Attached: 06F803C2-97C2-47DD-B930-8BD85A315BB0.jpg (543x640, 68K)

Shut up shill. No ones buying mossad coward bullshit anymore. Go change your diaper pussy.

kek that's really icing on the cake

Leaning to the idiot mossad side myself. We all know how incompetent they are.

A fucking timebomb with an actual timer on it. Just like in the movies, eh?

Attached: 1491538186758.jpg (636x651, 39K)

They are already referring to the perpetrator as the #MAGAbomber...... its over kddos

Attached: 15404110582532.png (1364x1079, 1.16M)

Just as obvious as Clinton's happy gloating face when she announces somebody tried to bomb her family

>coincidentally before midterms
>timer on a mailbomb
>isis sticker on bomb(s)
>stamps weren't canceled
>all delivered on same day
>6 bombs, all duds

Attached: 1509920580177.jpg (1065x671, 127K)

they are already referring to the perpetrator as the #MAGAbomber

Attached: Tom Sauer.png (683x673, 93K)

>also a wire on each end cap

1st the border caravan and now this. They don't even try to hide it anymore