Imagine if you had to get a package to all of those places, on the same morning. Could you do it...

Imagine if you had to get a package to all of those places, on the same morning. Could you do it? In my experience the U.S. mail is much more chaotic than that. But if they were all hand-delivered, how could you get them all delivered in such a short time, at least without a bunch of helpers? And is it really this easy to find all of these people, Soros and Hillary etc?

They were smart enough to deliver all of these packages to the right places at the same time, but then look at the packages themselves, you've have to be fucking retarded to open one of those. You'd also have to be retarded to think George fucking Soros is going to open up one of those bomb-shaped bombs. And the bombs don't even work!

Then put that in the context of progressive leaders openly calling for violence with the election in play.

Why is no one in the media questioning this?

Attached: clinton7-jumbo.jpg (800x533, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CBGgxU27kJA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It was very kind of the bomber to send those bomb-shaped bombs however. They show up well in photos.

Photos in election mailers, for example.

Attached: 1470118792903.jpg (1400x1739, 434K)

I'm not trying to go all Alex Jones but it seems not only possible but increasingly likely that a leftist is behind this.

Attached: soros.jpg (1366x768, 95K)

You know as a guy that orders shit online, and even gets fan mail I can tell you, this is what mail looks like. I don't know if you run everything paperless and only buy local, but if you get something from china, it looks even WAY more sketch than that.

Kind of why I like Amazon, they look a lot more official. But even still the out of country packages are usually opened up and reclosed up by customs, and look EVEN WORSE.

If you were trying to make it look real, why would you do it that way?

Jow Forums already getting blamed.
Q predicted this.

Exactly. How could you be that stupid, and yet smart enough to put a "bomb" in Soros' mailbox, Hillary's mailbox, Debbie Wasserman Schulz's mailbox, Eric Holder's mailbox, John Brennan's mailbox, all in the same morning?

I'm going to laugh myself into orbit if this little false flag op inspires a real one later in the year or next year. Kaboom!

The dems will be looking around at each other first. Unsure what just happened.

every one of these people's addresses (at least the ones the bombs went to) are public record. even Soros's house. the fact that EVERY bomb was short paid on postage, had no tracking, and was allowed to sneak through their respective processing centers without any machines or employees flagging them as anonymous mail means either the union is participating in political warfare again and probably directly had their mail carriers do this (not unprecedented) or these things never even touched a post office

Therefore it's a false flag? Why would the people doing the false flag do it so poorly?

Yeah wait, so you can build bombs, obtain secret addresses of former presidents and first ladies and soros, but then you don't have the foresight to package it in something like an amazon box? Instead you write TO: and FROM:?

Worst part? no one will ask these questions til mainstream media does

>Why is no one in the media questioning this?
Because they are part of the deep state.

Attached: traitorcooper.jpg (750x468, 179K)

I don't know, I'm trying to wrap my head around it. What I'm trying to say is that the whole thing is suspicious as fuck.

because they think Americans are idiots and wanted to drive home the "crazed republican" look by making the packaging look crazy. they literally think the entire public are idiots, and they're right. so that's why you dim dumbfucks.

Well. their is literally an Isis flag on the bomb!

I'll call you out jew fag. If those addresses are PUBLIC RECORD, then please... go ahead, post both obama and clinton's addresses. Protip- you cant

>guy can’t spell
>but can make sure packages sent all over the country arrive at the same day
Laughing at the libshits, sorry you’ll have to start killing yourselves for real if you want anyone to believe you

Yeah, the only way the timing (all arriving in such wide-ranging and, one imagines, secure locations in such a short time) and the outrageously incompetent physical appearance of the devices make sense is when you consider how those two things make for an attractive media product with extremely consequential midterm elections in two weeks.

Attached: 1465366408205.jpg (750x500, 352K)

The super wealthy have their own exclusive versions of Amazon.

but why did sam hyde do this? What motivates him? How does he keep getting away with it?

Because they fucking own the media, and their own normalfag social media. Twitter is botted and controlled, so is youtube, google, and Reddit

And because it does work on unthinking NPCs

Define 'deep state' without looking like a tin foil hat.

This. Look at the cartoonish digital clock on one of them. They're banking on people being too caught up in fictional cliches to think anything otherwise.

Is that a isis sticker ?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-24 at 23.06.52.png (334x198, 82K)

Where are the delivery people? why nothing mentioned about USPS employees or couriers names?

>hey this looks like a bomb from tv
>let's put it on the interns desk and take pictures from different angles even moving the bomb around to see all sides of it

Attached: 1540415497146.jpg (1286x857, 197K)

Is this Trump's face with a red X?

The perpetrator picked targets that made Trump's people look as bad as possible.

Parody of the islamic state flag, the letters are silhouettes of women.

>"Trumps rhetoric caused this, all the targets are his enemies"
>literal ISIS flag on the pipe
>media tries to move it out of view

The fucking people.

That's exactly what it is!

Attached: F48AC1B9-B81B-4070-851A-430E497F7705.jpg (1024x768, 88K)

>MUH STEEL BEAMS!

At least one of those was delivered via courier. So there's that.

We're not talking about the brightest bulbs. Remember that Dem aide who got busted posting dox on wikipedia.

Is that an ISIS flag?

Attached: gook sight.jpg (1920x1080, 110K)

Not to mention the bomber was trolling, because the return address is Schultz's.

>bomb with a clock on it

Do they think we're stupid? Bombs don't tick, they don't have clocks on them.

you know how false flag graffiti is misspelled because they think it will be more believable to make the intended look stupid?

false flag was my first though, why would republicans do this? they are winning, because the moderates always see the violent left and are put off by this

how to remedy this? make the right look even worse than they are

im not saying it couldn't be 1 crazy republican nut job, but my first and i dont think i am the only one that thought 'false flag' immediately

also notice how the right are condemning this and vow to bring him...or her to justice, you wouldn't hear a peep out of them if it was the left, see the white powder packages sent to the White-house and trump jr

Attached: 4EE27B6000000578-6032533-image-a-2_1533584913252.jpg (634x634, 99K)

Who's face is that?
Is that Trump with an X through it?

It doesn't have to be convincing for the media to run with it. People don't question what they hear from the news.

>911

Attached: 911.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

team of 40. several hand offs at cafes and supermarkets.

Watching Brett on Fox News now. They're hinting at the fact that this is all bogus but not outright saying so yet.

>when you blew your load on vegas and now this shit isn't flying with joe public

Attached: 098876545.gif (487x344, 3.27M)

>glowing this hard
look in the archives faget.

Looks like a clock to me.

It does look like the "Allah" calligraphy, but I don't see "Akbar". It actually looks like "Allah" twice, just inverted on one side, with I don't know what in the middle. I'm not a native speaker though, if an actual kebab wants to weigh in that'd be cool.

Attached: 1504331033995.jpg (1024x684, 65K)

No that is not an ISIS battle flag.
The black flag with white writing and shit on it is a simple islamic battle standard and that doesn't look like ISIS. But who knows, they change leadership like 5 times a year, so it could have changed.

they got dropped off by tony in his ironman
suit, that's how he pulled off the impossible.

Attached: 2kvgxy.jpg (750x487, 76K)

Attached: 1540418191531.png (1200x762, 472K)

>Musta been a deranged Drumpf Nazi!

No postmark. This was a small to medium size operation that hand delivered these packages to liberal strongholds that have very high security. Only a cleared liberal insider could have gotten these on the inside. One of two conclusions:

1. A far leftist enraged at the party leaders for fucking up the midterms, decides the best course of action is to create a credible threat to the bosses to get them out of the game/drive voter turnout.
2. The heads of the party saw internal polling collapse and coordinated a Hail Mary false flag.

no it says git r dun under that, also thats clintons face retards

i'm surprised these "bombs" didn't have russian postage stamps tbqh

That looks much more like it. Where is the girlie version from, just a random meme?

they're going to trot out some nut for the media.
>yes officer i was radicalized on the 4chans

thanks for the insult user, however my true belief is that the media knows it's better to be safe than sorry and so has told hold out until more details emerge.

Obviously. Since they are professional journalists and not some random tin foil hatters on pol.

How do we know it isn't a clock?

Attached: ahmed-mohamed-with-clock.jpg (600x320, 24K)

Attached: 1540412223327m.jpg (1024x650, 56K)

Make a twitter hashtag and include cnn.

You can't just wave your hand like that without even trying to address his points. And steel beams aren't even a good comparison, like a normal person might not know if jet fuel can melt steel beams. But a normal person would know that a package shaped like a stick of TNT addressed to Senator You in fucking magazine ad cutouts glued to paper is probably not a package you want to open. A normal person who has used the U.S. mail would also find all of these deliveries on the same day to these secure places to be suspect. There's a lot that plainly makes no sense here and no one on the news seems to be wondering about it.

This

Attached: 1518771139617.gif (528x464, 3.8M)

>exclusive versions of Amazon?
What's the difference? Can I order a sovereign island?

Yup. Looks like it to me but I wouldn't out past some retard to try and do this shit. Enough people hate leftists at this point that they may have tried. But to get them all delivered at the same time takes major coordination, but still fail to have one detonate. 2+2 =/=4 in that equation.

Just seems fishy. Political timing too.

omg just noticed "magabomber" was trending on twitter, these fucking people will do anything to gain power

Yup they saw the internal polling and have a tons of false flags incoming.

According to some people its impossible to do this because itd be detected in sorting.
Sounds like these were delivered by a group in person.

In fairness, although I concede that it is blatant propaganda being wielded against us, #MAGAbomber does nonetheless have a catchy ring to it.

Well, lets start from square one. How do all these targets get their mail?

Not enough postage, no postmarks. not mailed.

>Liberals and glo-niggers cant even do a psyop correctly.

Attached: package.jpg (1080x1080, 196K)

We should a peaceful midterms meme. We are already gonna win , some deranged faggot could fuck it up. ESP sewing the spic army coming down south.

Indeed, that last is the key bit. If they were hand-delivered, I don't see how it's possible to be talking about one person, making it a literal conspiracy.

They never intended the bombs to be photographed. The plan was the bomb squad would find them and then detonate them all in a controlled demolition destroying all evidence.

Just make your point.

I bet there’s no chemical explosive in there.

Why isn't it stamped? This clearly wasn't mailed.

One wonders, how did the media even get photos of the devices and so promptly?

BOY THAT WRITING SURE IS EASY TO READ FROM A DISTANCE. I COULD CERTAINLY READ ALL OF THOSE WORDS ON A TELEVISION SCREEN VERY CLEARLY.

Attached: 2B5560CC-AABE-4753-8BD2-9CBD0CC3261A.jpg (351x359, 54K)

People are jumping on the faraday cage helmet wagon calling false flag.
But here I am waiting for actual information to surface. A good start is to know how all these targets get their mail, CNN would easily just have a mail box to hand deliver, like all addresses. but what about say the Clintons?
Which raises another question, how close did any of these packages get to their residents? Were they just 'sent' and received by the postal service, or did they reach the destination?

Not an isis flag.

Attached: 1540414154127.jpg (1200x762, 100K)

Holy shit... I didn't even notice that. Good eyes, user!

It's Hillary's face with a red X over it lmao

It's almost like it was hand delivered. Must be the liberals.

How does that prove it's liberals?

Those are good questions. Clearly there is insulation in every case but that of course makes sense, these people probably receive a lot of mail and have staff to deal with it. In the case of the Clintons I've seen it explicitly reported that their mail is sorted in a "separate facility". Hopefully the media starts reporting on some of these real life plot holes.

Is it possible than CNN fucked everything up by accident in trying to get a scoop? The reporters with the stupid idea of putting up the picture just threw this into doubt because of all the stupid fuckups the package looks to have. Plus if there was a bomb in the office any sane person would be out of there, not taking multiangled pictures.

Otherwise the FBI would never publish the pictures and just say "believe us, we're the government, the white Pepes sent these bombs" or something similar.

Based

Hand-delivered to all of those places all over the country, this morning?

Did you just refer to NPC's as people? People see this is bullshit. The NPC's are ready to strap on their bongs and dildo's of war.

It doesn't, just excludes a USPS delivery. The two other options are a courier like fedex or hand delivered, both of which are very easy to track down through receipts and cctv respectively. The most suspicious part of this is really that the package was apparently opened in the office, and that the "bombs" were never built to explode and have redneck propaganda all over them.

We ALL know that none of these politicians get their own mail from the box and probably don't open it themselves, so either the bombers are stupid AF, or possibly just doing it for show.

Exactly, and you're betting your life on them opening your joke package because you know you're going to get partyv& to hell and gone. It makes no sense.

It's not an isis sticker. Look closely and you can tell it's a parody sticker. The middle characters are actually silhouettes of 3 naked woman.

>and have redneck propaganda all over them.
That is also bizarre and to my knowledge a first in the history of mad bombers.

I wouldn't even know the addresses. This is an inside job and those bombs are just ridiculously made.

by different people you mong

NPCs are definitely upset. Just upset enough to stage a false flag and try to steal the election and I say that as someone who usually looks on such accusations with derision (Bush did 9/11, Newtown being staged etc.).

youtube.com/watch?v=CBGgxU27kJA
skip to 10:40

I mailed my rent check to my landlord the town over and it got lost by postaltards. They're fucking incompetent.

>extremely beat up looking package being sent through the US postal system between two very famous people

couldn't have made it more obvious if they tried.