Banter Thread; You lazy fuckers!

>Banter Thread;

I was randomly using google street view to see how American cities compare to European cities & I noticed americans has drive-through banks, you lazy fuckers! haha

Attached: drive thru banks.jpg (1669x1088, 183K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wftv.com/news/local/overdoses-lead-police-to-alleged-drug-house-that-had-drive-thru-window/824035901
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You should see the drive-through pharmacy.
We can drive up and do just about anything.
Imagine having all that space to turn a car around? Does it hurt?

If you want to come over and be an American I can help you user. We are cousins after all.

fuck off we're full

>americans has drive-through banks, you lazy fuckers!

Why would you want to talk to some minimum wage retard to withdraw money, when you can just use an ATM?

..Eurocucks don't even have drive-through ATMs? My goodness you guys are utter poorfags.

Fuck you we can get married without leaving the car.

Attached: drive-up-chapel.jpg (338x506, 96K)

I just having a laugh mate, it's just so funny seeing that as it's a cultual difference, I like it but it's just so different to our tiny compact cities. (pic related.)

America does not give visa's to British people easily, the system treats us worse than Mexicans! haha (I tried.) Thank you for the offer buddy.

Attached: my bank I use.jpg (1839x1388, 320K)

You can crash in mexico tho

shit nigga Louisiana has drive through liquor stores

Attached: drivethroughliquor.jpg (600x450, 59K)

We only accept the lowest iq niggers.

Why the fuck would you not want a White educated Brit? haha

Better than spending $/£50,000 on a wedding I suppose! ha

Also would rather go move to Mexico than Canada....

Attached: the-eternal-anglo.png (850x531, 156K)

Fuck off we're full of beans.

I as well, the difference is stunning.
You can be sponsored if you want to work.
If you don't know how much money we make you would not feel good about it. The food and petrol is so inexpensive you would think you are a royal. You can have a part-time job, drive a jaguar (no extra tax) and drive thousands of miles without stopping. Just think of it.

Just him alone would raise the average intelligence of your shithole by a few points.

Attached: spic-n-span.jpg (242x384, 27K)

Are we going to mention the critically ill people that come to our great nation for even semi-competent doctors?

The audacity to do that is brilliant! Our bureaucracy does not allow us to do things like this.

The problem is I have to bring my mother who I look after & younger sister who I raise, & as the current system doesnt take into account how similar we are culturally I'm treated just like everyone else, wanted to move to somewhere around Texas, promise I wont bring any commie ideas with me! ;D haha

Attached: meeeeeeeeeeeee.jpg (960x1096, 212K)

Well I have private GP & health insurance in the UK, so I'm with you when it comes to a private health system.

I would say the German (semi-private) health care system would work best for the American system thou, look it up! It would shut up the commies only real argument & get rid of a lot of democrat voters if trump made that system.

Attached: germany2016.png (1008x1019, 133K)

You haven't seen the drive-through liquor stores yet.

So does Florida.

Just get married

is that florida? I think ive been to that bank

how pathetic is UK that you don't have drive-thru banks? They've been a thing here sine the 50's

Yay could do that, could be a mail-order British husband! haha

topkek

I went back & checked, yay it's in Florida, small world! ha (Pic of the place in google maps.)

We dont have much land & our roads were built hundreds of years ago, no room! haha I think the whole of the UK (land) would fit into Texas, we are a small country!

Attached: small world.jpg (372x536, 37K)

Welcome to Florida, get on my level guy

Overdoses lead police to alleged drug house that had drive-thru window
wftv.com/news/local/overdoses-lead-police-to-alleged-drug-house-that-had-drive-thru-window/824035901

Attached: 08-30-2018 OCALA DRUG HOUSE DRIVE TrHRU PKG_1535666217601.jpg_12794609_ver1.0_640_360.jpg (640x360, 32K)

we have drive thru liquor stores in texas. all we need now is drive thru gun shops

I don't need bantz. I just need these digits

It's not even laziness - we don't want to deal with (((tellers))

this is advanced degeneracy
I love it

Attached: 1484869743519.png (500x500, 55K)

America should bring the death penalty for drug dealers, you'd soon see a drop in drug use then!

I think I mite visit Texas just to go to a gun range & have a day of fun! haha

Missed! ;D

(((They))) dont work in the low level jobs! ;D

Attached: watch O.jpg (453x378, 99K)

almost spit out my potato chips

Lonely low IQ boomers who need someone to talk to

From my clammy drunk hands

Attached: 2767290876_424fd45275_b[1].jpg (685x1024, 194K)