Joe Rogan Ultimate Shill

I'm fucking fed up of Joe Rogan virtue signalling using our poo poo pee pee. It's time to shill the shill. Lets go!

youtube.com/watch?v=gkKo5_csym0

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BshIYfqFN6I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: usa-today-8267086.0.jpg (1310x873, 69K)

>trash celeb
Commit suicide nigger.

what if Hitler didn't mimc the roman salute, he just decided to corrupt a simple hand wave like Jow Forums recently turned the OK sign into white power, just to piss people off. Now for all time forever people just waving in a picture looks like nazi.

No Rogaine is nothing but a low IQ drug addled dago.

60 million downloads a month - constantly talking like pepe did nothing wrong, pepe's innocent - Jow Forums is just trolls, shit posters - does he any idea how powerful we really are?

Let's show him

>they're not racist, they're just pranksters! xD

This never fails to rustle my jimmies

Attached: welcome to pol.webm (485x274, 2.84M)

I am tired of this potato nigger trying to explain stuff to normies. He never used to do that before the alex jones episode. Then things slowly started to change. Now this mother fucker tries to guide (((titled acedemics))) into the usual preset narratives standing on top of his previous skepticism. he still doesn't support groups like antifa or the retards in university, the easily sacrificial groups that can be shit on for cheap right side points. It's main stream hosted on alternate channel at this point. I stopped watching and never went back when he had the creator of bigmount of and they admitted 12-14 year olds watch that degenerate filth.... and din't even raise an eyebrow, just commented on how you can get away with that on netflix.

Joe "No one threatened my family, it didn't happen!" Rogan
That nigga is on a pay roll if he isn't being threatened into compliance.

you faggot bong this is what you're mad about? you need to go correct the record over 4chins reputation? you've missed the real problem with this nigger.

on a level - youre right about everything.

his stance on controversial subjects is just so fucking cucked - you can tell he see's himself as the gatekeeper between the insane moral outrage of the left and the straight talking objectifying right wingers.

Pick a side, stop virtue signalling and fucking stay there!

rogan the eternal boomer

Im saying thats what he's doing you fucking gollywog

ebaums world did all of this though, Jow Forums did nothing wrong.

fuck him anyway

yeah fuck him any way.

Ari is pretty cool dude

youtu.be/BshIYfqFN6I

These people live nothing. They wake up in the morning and everything is just fine and normal and cozy and comfy. There is absolutely no struggle, no input to stimulate their brains, they're on autopilot, in a sense, the NPC meme is so accurate because that's really what they are, unconscious drones and the moment an anomaly shows up on their algorithms it's a fucking galactic event, they're overwhelmed; "Oh my god! I'm thinking!" they exclaim as if they know what the hell they were thinking about. Everything must fit in tight little box with label and it's either black or white. Like a fucking budgie learning how to count ot five, or a goldfish in a bowl.

Attached: 1540251443786.jpg (1096x616, 57K)

Watching EddieBro struggle against discussing the JQ when ranting on conspiracies is the best part of the show

Attached: 10p34897610614m.jpg (557x1024, 107K)

the ok sign isn't actually a white power sign retard

Agreed. He is redpilled but hides his power level.

But Iowa isnt a legal state...

He hides his power level because he is surrounded by bluepilled roastie at home

He's controlled by special interests

Duh

Attached: eddieconspiracy.gif (90x99, 2.95M)

Didn't he actually laughed at the whole thing about the npr podcast, wtf is he saying " it's preposterous" now? What a fucking little bitch.

why does rogan not talk about 911 anymore? he shuts it down everytime.

Vote red

Attached: ZomboMeme 24102018181837.jpg (727x485, 82K)

>they just like Hitler to piss off the democrats goy