Find me a more NPC-tier response to world events

Protip: you can't

Attached: false_flag.png (680x698, 253K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Hawkins
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Hawking
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Dawkins
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Maine_(ACR-1)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_of_Tonkin_incident
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

inb4 no u

Attached: 1125123516.jpg (680x698, 83K)

>in order to win an election a republican support sent useless mail bombs to every high profile democrat in the country.

>The media is unbiased and always tells the truth

Attached: 8075F3D7-2760-4D69-943C-5BB2BFB757BF.jpg (592x397, 19K)

SCOTUS false charges. A Paid caravan of illegals. Now fake bombs. The left are truly sociopathic.

Attached: wall_wanted.jpg (1176x868, 479K)

> every Republican supporter is capable of strategic thought
Wow, you got me!

Only an NPC wouldn't even notice the uncancelled stamps.

Attached: image.jpg (746x532, 37K)

>let's wait and see what the media has to say

They're hysterical lunatics. Thankfully they're all milquetoast vaginas, so it's more entertaining than threatening. Like an angry Chihuahua.

ah yes, the left paid for a caravan of illegals that won't arrive for weeks to come because reasons but in the meanwhile will antagonize stupid boomers who think a honduran is about to take over their boathouse

>saying it's a false flag is such an NPC response

OP is a fag

if someone wanted to benefit the republicans they would have targeted the republicans.

Lmfao so true

This, but unironically.

you're on a website where 50% of people think that these democrats have child rape dungeons and trump is sending secret clues to them through Jow Forums

there was literally a thread this week "can't someone just kill soros?"

someone drew a cock on your mirror
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Hawkins
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Hawking
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Dawkins

It's the definition of an NPC response. When you aren't particularly required in order to simulate your part of an interaction, you're an NPC

if (school_shooting || anything_at_all_happens)
npc.claim_false_flag()

When a bot that takes two lines of code can reliably predict your reaction to world events, you're an NPC

White Rage

The black rage is their defense.

Now when the young guy in Charleston did his shootings, they instantly convicted me which gave us lots of publicity.

The guy who just did the Jewish Center killings has just been convicted. At the beginning of his closing argument he put up on the whiteboard that “Diversity is a code word for White Genocide”.

But oddly enough, nobody came after me.

One explanation for this is, the same reason they put it off with CNN, they can’t deal with me.

But all this has made me consider White Rage.

If a black man runs around killing white people, it’s because of oppression.

Now if we have white guys out killing, In The Name Of White Genocide, it may be a warning.

Isolated Black killings of whites are the result of a legitimate “Black Rage”.

So isolated killings In The Name Of Genocide, may mean that instead stopping all discussion of White Genocide, the White Rage may indicate that’s exactly what we need to discuss. Or are we going to just have people keep picking up guns?

At the moment we’ve had very isolated incidents, two of them, but should we not consider White Rage?

There is no excuse for anybody just shooting other people, on a basis like this, but it may signify that we are going to have to discuss the real issue. And that does not mean with in the current bounds.

So maybe we should start looking at these isolated two killings as White Rage.

And a warning.

Attached: 34.png (372x287, 196K)

>'No U' protocall has been updated
>Would you like to install

>why is it a false flag?
>using thinking, there's explanations A, B, C, D, etc. all speculation but require thinking.

>why is donald trump a white supremacist
>
> >:[

Democrats don't have child rape dungeons? Can't someone actually just kill Soros? We were talking about MbS black bagging his ass not some fake ass pipe bomb sent to a rich man's public mailbox.

real bomb

Attached: DqS_JzKUcAAUvnQ.jpg large.jpg (900x506, 45K)

Friendly Reminder: it was not an ISIS flag. it was a "Get er done" flag.

When was the last time you heard anyone on the right say "Get er done"? Seems pretty fake and gay to me. The kind of stereotype a leftist would use to represent "rural and suburban retards"

Attached: 1540414154127.jpg (1200x762, 100K)

>(school shooting OR *)
Left can't meme

They chose the most opportune possible time to make a politically motivated attack

They are absolutely capable of strategic thought

yah which is exactly why i think its a false flag, start a discussion about doing something illegal on cuckchan, then carry it out and blame the larpers here.

>using thinking, there's explanations A, B, C, D, etc. all speculation but require thinking.
you're missing "evidence" ayy lmao

that's the problem with you retards is your standard for conspiracy isn't the existence of evidence, just motivations that can always just be hand waved ad-hoc

> || == OR, retard
right can't code?

We should have that thread everyday

100% of them are?

All you need is 1 republican who is more angry than smart to support the idea that it was someone who legitimately hates the people it was sent to

>find something you don't like
>See these people are NPCs, they are all saying the same thing!!!

Firstly that's not how it works, and secondly, if I say the sky is blue, we all say the sky is blue, that doesn't somehow mean that there is non-player behavior in the interaction, it's just something repeated. Repeating things DESPITE the situation is an NPC action, repeating or saying something BECAUSE it is the situation could be either a PC or NPC action.

Quit being a retarded faggot, thanks. I hate having to write stuff like this dumb enough to where you can't pretend you don't understand what I am saying.

Explaing this: most of the sub-50iq inbred goatfuckers in the middle east know how to make ieds, it's not that difficult, but somehow someone made a "bomb" that CAN'T DETONATE? And the supposed weapon-nuts republicans are behind this? Are you fucking shitting me op?

>there was literally a thread
>on an image board

>there are real life celebrities with reputations in public life that are not anonymous that advocate violence and condone terrorism

use occam's razor.

Which is more likely? One of the millions of people who take this drivel seriously actually acting on their bullshit and mailing bombs to the most hatred inspiring targets in america?
Or 4D chess to shutdown an anime forum?

It's not that it's something I don't like. It's that it is literally as thoughtful as a left winger screeching "racist!" any time someone says anything.

There is no one alive with an IQ above 100 that believes false flags are a thing

Attached: left_cant_lie_either.jpg (647x251, 20K)

>The left are truly sociopathic.

Attached: 1539584906468.png (465x312, 55K)

>in order to win an election that they're going to win anyway a democrat sent bombs to their colleauges

>you can't say it's the other possibility or you're an NPC

thank you for providing evidence in support of my claim

>thinks || really isn't boolean or
You're welcome, NPC#9423

REMINDER THAT Jow Forums PREDICTED FFs IN RESPONSE TO NPC PSYOP

damn would be ashame if someone encouraged violence to the most gullible people in america

Attached: xd.png (990x151, 17K)

"millions of people"
the vast majority of people here are shills.
the next largest percentage are larpers.
after that you have a few infinity-chaners who shit post here.
this board is a joke.

I said that || is the same as OR in response to you trying to "correct" my code. Go back and re-read brainlet

Yeah it's a complete coincidence that it's literally right as elections are starting when there has been nothing significant to piss off Republicans recently

Also it's apparently somebody smart enough to get all the "bombs" in the right place at the right time assuming they are actually "bombs" that are being reported and not just suspicious nothingburgers

You think some crazy guy got posted off enough to fly off the handle, did all this and didn't consider when hed be doing it or why?

have you talked to your uncle/grandparents recently

The amount of boomers who have gotten up in like Q or pizzagate or some other bullshit is mindboggling

Brainlet, what happens when you OR a true?

right can't program. || is syntactically and logically correct there

>ors a true

It is VASTLY more likely that some idiot somewhere who is raging at the left and is incapable of thinking strategically about the electoral consequences of his actions sent a bomb than that some obscure conspiracy did it, when you consider the costs associated with such a conspiracy being found out

all in one single day

>deaths in the caravan

>bombs all over the country

>dow jones crash

>new york in state of emergency

either the left has tons of power to plan all this or drumpf is just a shitty president

Nice headline

He said if Hillary picks judges, and is implying that if they try to dismantle the second, then gun owners can overthrow the country, which would be one of the only proper advocatings of violence

>what happens when you OR a true
The if statement short circuits and npc calls the false flag method, which is clearly what the code is supposed to do

My IQ is 183 and I believe false flags are "a thing" because they have been proven occurrences time and time again.

Like this one:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Maine_(ACR-1)

And this one:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_of_Tonkin_incident

And this one:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair

Wrong route of attack for your shilling, you should have just said 'who cares what tripfags say' :^)

It's called short circuiting, you cs 101 faggot

if one us wanted to kill a democrat, theyd be dead

Q is also a psyop.
Pizzagate is obviously real, if you read any of the emails, pizza is clearly a code word.

Really getting out in front of this Damage control huh?

So why have this statement:
if(true)

They have happened in the past, no doubt. They likely can't happen in today's media environment

So why have this control statement:
if(true)

There are any number of ways this "conspiracy" could have happened. It could be one guy. We dont have any information except a picture of one fucking bomb

>some idiot
You didn't read or address any one of my points. Whoever it is clearly is intelligent

>deaths in another country
>fake false flag and nothing burgers
>jews screwing with the stock market
>new york jews freaking out over nothing

TRUUUUUUUMP!!!!!!!!!

Hahahahahahahahaha what a dumb post.

>Rejecting the official line force-fed to NPCs through the MSM is NPC behavior
.....Huh?

How is any of this trumps fault?

Based on what? The fact that they made a bomb which apparently didn't even work?

Sane enough to put in the weeks of effort to construct bombs and not kill themselves... But not sane enough to spend the 3 minutes to realize in the shower the political ramifications AND the particular timing of all this? Don't think so.

>There is no one alive with an IQ above 100 that believes false flags are a thing

That was your original statement, now you are revising your statement because you have been disproven. Which means you never really believed what you said in the first place. Why should I have a discussion with a dishonest person?

oh so it would only be ok to kill hillary extralegally if she picks a judge as all elected presidents do?
I'd say that Q is slightly more deranged than pizzagate but neither is more credible than the actually straightforward evidence that donald trump fucked kids on jeffrey epstein's pedo plane

This.

We live in a day and age where virtually every living human has a camera on them at all times.

If the government can't even keep its most basic info from leaking, there's no way any false flag involving hundreds or thousands of people could go undiscovered.

are you retarded? ostensibly the school_shooting variable isn't always true, but even if it is there's nothing wrong with doing that other than redundancy

The other one is always true

>Protip: you can't
Back to /b/ with you, sonny

Attached: improved.png (680x698, 276K)

Indeed, I never really believed it in the first place, quele surprise! I was abbreviating what I really believe due to the fact that what I believe is nuanced and this isn't a platform where nuance has a lot of rhetorical weight.

Amended: No one with an IQ above 100 believes 9/11, sandy hook, vegas, etc were false flags

Just you wait, it'll turn out there's no explosive materials in this shit, in fact there can be a lot of poo in this fake bomb.

NUKE INDIA!

Nah. I'm pretty sure any Republican would jump up and down if any of these 'victims' turned up dead. Not send fake 'bombs'.

did you forget about the Boston bombing and all the guys with blackwater backpacks?

The bombs happened after ADL said discussing Soros = anti semitism. Too many (((coincidences))) to take everything at face value

The great thing about binary thinking is you don't have to think at all! KYS NPC

Now we know why Twitter banned the NPC meme.

The DNC/Deep State have staged a dubious, transparent attack on themselves, and now it's clear why Twitter frantically scrambled to ban the viral, hilarious NPC meme so quickly---- nothing would embarrass their upcoming "muh MAGA bomber" narrative more than an army of NPC's mockingly parroting their new hashtag.

In all likelihood, the "geniuses" behind this attack worked hard in a secret focus-group to develop the PERFECT hashtag that would surely take down the bad man Trump: #MAGABomber

Then, by organic coincidence (or meme magic), the NPC meme appeared and exposed the mindless parrots of the left for what they really are. This was anathema to their upcoming stunt.

There was only one possible response: OY VEY, SHUT IT DOWN!

Attached: Oy Vey, Ban The NPC Meme.jpg (680x698, 92K)

ITT: NPCs trying to justify their programmed feelings

Attached: 1539567991224.png (1063x1080, 493K)

Based on the shit I wrote in my post retard, I'm not reiterating it

irrelevant if school_shooting is always true like you said before due to short circuiting but again I think that variable is meant to be true only if something newsworthy happens. quit being a brainlet

Attached: npc_selfref.jpg (1272x773, 120K)

Attached: 7CC95CF0-077C-48AB-9B8B-4D493BC8CC6F.jpg (884x571, 66K)

They need a word for that type of obscure lying by omission you fucking roaches do

Hes implying if a judge were to be elected and rule to take away guns then revolution sort of thing that people on the right talk about all the time

>like you said before due to short circuiting
I didn't say shit but you fags oring a true on an if statement. If you don't realize that that's a no-op... hahahaha! I thought you were actually trying to greentext me but it turns out you didn't know what you wrote.

You seem to suffer from the typical mind fallacy. Go Wikipedia that shit and cast of your chains.

There are plenty of plausible mindsets where someone would do this and not take account of the electoral consequences in the way you think they must.

>hillary is garantted to win
>instead of campaigning amoung the base of the democratic party, whites in the rust belt lets try and flip the reddest state instead
>we should promote the easiest candidate to beat, donald trump
>oh noes the russian hacked our election!

>russia rigged the elections

t.democrat voter

Attached: 624C31E4-F31A-49EC-AC38-E128E3093261.jpg (238x212, 13K)

Attempts to hijack this meme are so pathetic I can't even....

Let's be honest, the DNC/Deep State probably had this planned out for weeks, if not months. In all likelihood, it's not over, and there is a "stage 2" coming in the next few days.

But the NPC meme threw a money wrench in the works, by ridiculing their carefully-crafted narrative. How can they push the illusion of widespread consensus, if half of the accounts are these grey-faced, robotic cartoon characters?

People might wonder what's going on. People might accidentally think for themselves. Clearly, they couldn't allow that--- so a quick call to Jack Dorsey and his SJW minions was all it took to quash this humorous resistance movement.

Attached: NPC accounts.jpg (890x701, 107K)

Attached: muh_conspiracies.png (646x828, 191K)

Daily reminder:
Democrats faked rape charges against Kavanaugh, shot up a Republican baseball field, killed a neighbor in their front driveway over a Trump sign, mailed ricin to Mattis, Trump, and Congress, burned three cities with riots, killed two dozen cops, and beat Rand Paul with a baseball bat on his front porch, along with 613 other violent anti-Republican incidents around the country in the past three years.

But they're definitely incapable of faking bomb threats against themselves. Oh yes.

Attached: free-speech-burning.png (400x338, 241K)

>oring a true
explain why school_shooting is always true and why there is any problem with ORing a true.
true || false is still true
t. MS computer engineering

MS from Raghead U in Jalalabad? You write if(true) a whole lot?