Einstein vs Trump

Einstein vs Trump

Attached: urh8m3adb6u11.jpg (640x640, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Albert_Einstein#My_Credo_(1932)
einsteinandreligion.com/credo.html
youtu.be/YSAxIEj7OPM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Einstein
Ran away from Germany like the coward all jews are

LOW IQ EYENSTINE VERY LOW IQ

Attached: 083018-trump-feature.jpg (618x410, 52K)

The Texas Senate Race in a nutshell

Attached: 3qt0hpyrx6u11.jpg (582x388, 32K)

Einstein is a jew.

>(((Einstein)))

Suck on this you fucking faggot.

Attached: einstein.jpg (590x768, 69K)

>against nationalism
>also a Zionist
Every Jew is a liar and a hypocrite

Dolan Drumpf BTFO

Of course Einstein was a Zionist. Of course. Typical kike.

Raise your hand

Attached: wbkbkbh1v5u11.jpg (960x960, 188K)

If Einstein is so smart, why is he dead?

Einstein the chink hating xenophobe. Wonder when this heeb farce will stop being seen as a goodall happy chappy.

Einstein was a commie you stupid fuck

And excessive water makes you fucking drown, doesn't mean water is bad you dumb fucking kike.

Its so unsettling even genius level jews have their genetic madness

MAGA Bomber

Attached: nrb4p84k87u11 (1).png (750x415, 545K)

and? Your point is?

Einstein was a jewish nationalist

Signs of the Times

Attached: qkxcvczb46u11.jpg (750x750, 124K)

it's a consequence of success in a field, that you start to believe you're good at everything.

German nationalism isn't even of the same tradition as American nationalism.

good thing my vote cancels his out.

Fuck Off!

Einstein was a Zionist so he really was only against nationalism when it came to white majority nations.

Typical Jew

Sage goes in all fields.

Attached: Brevity.png (471x466, 193K)

>nationalism bad
>t. Funny haired Jew

>nationalist

He forgot the word Israeli nationalist

Attached: Screenshot 2018-09-04 16.16.01.png (807x757, 741K)

It's easy to be a nationalist when you're the most powerful country on earth.

That said, if any country is going to be a little nationalist, it should be the USA.

Without the usa, russia and china would enslave the world rather quickly.

>(((Occupy Demonrats)))
>stein
who cares what a Jew says about politics. remind me again why Albert Einstein globalist and commie world views matter?

Einstein was an autistic kike, what's your point? Mass 3rd world migration good all of a sudden?

White geniuses dont have any companionship with white normals they view white normals as stupid animals, yet jew geniuses not only care about jew normals they also follow the very culture of jew normals that they should be opposed to.

Well he would say that, wouldn't he? Surprising how jews are all about the nationalism of Israel now they have their fucking 'homeland' back.

Sure it didn't keep him from being Zionist.

He was also a Zionist, when he says he hates nationalism he only means he hates it for you. Fuck Einstein.

Go look up where Dr. Wily came from stupid.

Einstein never said that

>unironically lived to see weimar berlin
>nationalism is bad goys xddddd
motherfucker

Attached: 1540341251914.gif (413x243, 51K)

so...all the niggers on food stamps vote conservative?

Is this a meme? Oh my god

The CIA had a 1000+ page file on Einstein due to him being a suspected Communist

It's due to their culture and the fact that they are a very small and social group within themselves. They always make sure to avoid serious infighting because they know that if Jews hated each other like whites due over petty materialistic things they wouldn't be able to work together.

>Stein
Every. fucking. time

>Einstein was a commie
And? What's the problem with that?
>you stupid fuck
See who's talking, lmao!

Attached: file.png (434x439, 149K)

Einstein was a jew.

Attached: 1525205277908.jpg (920x899, 273K)

Being good at something does not make you good at everything
That being said Einstein barely knew how to dress himself.

A jew genius shouldnt even buy their master race nonsense.

>A leaf
Why can't you just be normal.

I'm pretty sure Albert Einstein never did anything good in his life. He never had a successful business, he never got awarded by the black community for bringing jobs, I don't think this jew piece of shit even had a real job.

Attached: 491.png (800x1145, 585K)

Albert at least was consistent with Zionist entity unlike his kinsmen. Rejected PM.

>Einstein was a jew.
So? He was also one of the smartest individuals who ever lived. What's your point?

They don't care if it's true they just like the idea because they are vain sociopaths. Plus the idea of being the "master race" makes it easier to justify immoral things.

The mexican intellectual, everyone.

Holy typos batman!

Yup, how does that gringo "alt-right" dick taste, you fucking cocksucking traitor?

goddamn spics are retarded

jew faggot kek

Attached: 1540352831430.jpg (720x988, 309K)

>(((Einstein)))

Einstein never had to deal with niggers.

Wow. A kike was opposed to nationalism. Stop the presses.

Explain how insulting Einstein is traitorous to Mexico.

He did, it's from My Credo (1932), look it up on wikiquote:

en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Albert_Einstein#My_Credo_(1932)
einsteinandreligion.com/credo.html

He also had this to say about Nationalism:
Albert Einstein, in a letter to Alfred Kneser (7 June 1918); Doc. 560 in The Collected Papers of Albert Einstein, Vol. 8
>Nationalism is an infantile disease. It is the measles of mankind.

Attached: h1lubopsa36z.jpg (1920x1509, 628K)

GOT EM

Overrated Kike-aroo

I know that you rural retards are a bunch of uneducated faggots but let me tell you: if you had gone to high school you'd know the magnitude and repercussions Einstein's findings had on this world.

I was referring to the muh Mexican intellectuals stupid meme.

If you hate it that much here what are you waiting to run to your chumel vlogs? You're only loyal to the kikes, Sephardic biatch.

Einstein is a phony, I don't see what's retarded about knowing that.

Attached: what_s_that_for__by_iwbitu_sa-damxodu.png (900x1333, 928K)

>bitches about muh morals
>builds The Bomb
and everyone clapped

>fucking jew
just because one is good with numbers doesn't mean they are good at anything else.

>einstien's findings
>einstein's
>xD
XD
XDDDDDDDDDDD
(cont in the next posts)

Attached: 1525695115649.jpg (800x686, 77K)

Attached: captura1.png (949x552, 111K)

>trusting high school
You really are an "intellect", I bet you got an A in holocaust class

You have to be retarded if you believe that Robert "Beto" O'Rourke is going to win.
Up to this point I have only heard of issues on his platform that are just flat out stupid and issues that are delegated to the state.

Attached: Captura2.png (811x770, 150K)

The left can't meme.

Attached: Amish gf.jpg (1127x625, 279K)

Attached: captura3.png (757x797, 121K)

Attached: captura4.png (760x1486, 273K)

>Einstein
Einstein was a jew, Jews fear nationalism and patriotism.
Sarah silverman explained it best as to why jews fear it so much.
the original video has been sohod from the internet so we now have this, seems her little speech hurt jews.
youtu.be/YSAxIEj7OPM

Attached: captura5.png (895x530, 99K)

Einstein was a misogynistic kike who stole his ideas from the patent office.

His opinions are irrelevant.

Attached: captura6.png (921x598, 149K)

Jews are against nationalism because the don't have a legit country. They always get kicked out or gassed because nobody can put up with their bullshit. I actually think they are white niggers. They just want sheckles,with no thought about how their dastardly deeds will make us have to exterminate them eventually.

>(((EINSTEIN)))

EVERY FUCKING TIME

You know I'm doing a degree in Genetics. I'm doing that degree because I am unironically hard working, smart and good at what I do.

I have a first in all my coursework and exams so far, with an average of 78-79% on all of them.

I would not be able to adequately argue about tree surgery, because funnily enough I am not a tree surgeon.

Einstein was a physicist, a dammed good one at that. But why the fuck would anyone care about his opinion on politics. It'd be like asking Sagan or Hawking what they thought about Thai twist cooking, or Syrian pottery; they don't have a fucking clue because it's A) not their field and B) Not something they have to actually get engaged in very often.

See any interview with Sagan on Trump, whenever it involves shit he actually knows he agrees with the man. They tried getting him to bash Trump about his idea of space force and Sagan was 100% behind having one; saying that the sooner America gets it the better and really that America should have had one ages ago.

Don't ask smart people who are smart in one field about a field they aren't relevant in, for the same reason I won't ask my Surgeon to fix my leaky boiler, or my plumber to remove my fucking appendix.

>ancap background
Are democrats actually redpilled?

Attached: 1539948287490.png (1270x862, 191K)

>If you hate it that much here what are you waiting to run to your chumel vlogs
I actually enjoy browsing Jow Forums very much, it's very entertaining to humiliate all of you retarded faggots with facts, reason, and critical thinking.

>A bunch of screenshots
WOW, very interesting evidence!

Einstein wasnt even smart

See Pic in

I realized you're just trolling but anyone that's lurking and may be lukewarm about Einstein they can read the images and discover just how much of a hack Einstein was. jews were irrelevant up until the last 100~ years and they're suddenly being peddled as these ultra geniuses because they have nothing to claim for their own

The hair the hair the hair the hair

Einstein was a zionist tho

Goddamn they really can't fucking meme for shit.

Hey leave Mexico if you hate other people so much you Sephardi moocher, wouldn't be the first time you got kicked out of spicland.

Attached: 1540008374898.png (528x591, 346K)

>literally wiping your ass with a letter
Animal.

>Doesn't see why a Jew over stating nationalism would be relevant here.
Who wants to vote Rabbi or newfag?

>it's very entertaining to humiliate all of you retarded faggots

You sure got us. Keep on larping my jew-loving paisano, maybe one day reddit will take you back.

Einstein was an anti-zionist Jew (AKA Original Jew)

Prove me wrong

Holy fuck the left can't meme is to real. My fucking sides.