Germany hate thread

>Destroyed the Roman Empire
>Not content with destroying just the one Roman empire, they then went on to pillage Constantinople, opening the door for the Ottoman Empire
>Created Protestantism, leading to many wars resulting in the deaths of thousands of Europeans
>Started two world wars
>Now in charge of the EU
>Most Americans are of ethnic German descent, which explains why Americans are rude, arrogant, warmongering and fat just like their Krautnigger ancestors are

Explain to me why this backward piece of land, responsible for a good number of problems in Europe throughout all of history, shouldn't be nuked? It's inhabitants are like niggers and kikes combined, then multiplied by 1000.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-23 at 18.48.17.png (739x443, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qXLbeg8gO4Y
youtube.com/watch?v=ygGtTLiNpV8
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sack_of_Constantinople_(1204)
youtube.com/watch?v=MY-aowxVXfI
youtube.com/watch?v=NlqyBIQ-Cac
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> they then went on to pillage Constantinople

That was mostly the venetians fault.

Btw this is OP

>blaming a whole country and its people that had nothing to do with it for everything

Attached: IMG-20180211-WA0010.jpg (195x186, 6K)

Booty bothered because beating us in WW2 (with a teeny tiny bit of help) is the last thing of note your nation will ever do?

At least our nation has never contributed senseless destruction to our continent.

Civilising you people was a mistake.

>never contributed senseless destruction to our continent
youtube.com/watch?v=qXLbeg8gO4Y

>At least our nation has never contributed senseless destruction to our continent
LÜL

Attached: eternal anglo.png (3712x1285, 1017K)

Krauts are the absolute worst, and they autismally believe themselves to be genetically superior to others.

Newsflash for you autismos: you lost every war you’ve ever been in, the Roman’s considered you barbaric bogniggers and you lived in African style mud huts for the vast majority of your history in Europe. And now your women are spreading their legs for Ahmed and Mohammed. A pathetic joke of a people you bognigger krauts are

>they autismally believe themselves to be genetically superior to others
It wouldn't bother you if you were an Aryan phenotype. Shitskin nigger detected.

>germany envy thread
fixed, mate.

The shitskin nigger phenotype is 2 generations away for your whole nation bognigger

>Civilising you people was a mistake.

sorry about that.

pls use correct pronouns or i will report you to police mehehehe

Attached: Mett.jpg (245x205, 10K)

Speak english. I don't understand the monkey sounds you make.

Thousands of German women are currently pregnant from a Syrian, Afghani, Somalian or North African

The British aren't way better desu

Although the British aren't as emotional and romantic as the Germans, they are more sinister and maybe more perverse than them

Because Germans use primitive, but open methods to declare their aims. They want Herrschaft, they want war and destruction - everybody gets it

While the British work like vipers - they spread Degeneracy, which leads to suicide of nations

Nice.

Attached: Pepe.jpg (580x477, 188K)

so just like in canada

At least not a leaf boipussy

Post qt ass pucci sex slav(e)

Attached: Actual European man.jpg (580x636, 85K)

t. triggered eternal anglo
Where is your shitposting license, mate?

Attached: ohcomeon.jpg (570x552, 42K)

>started TWO world wars
>mfw you're implying Germany STARTED either war.

You don't know your history brainlet, so let me help you understand.

>WW1 started by austria hungary against Serbia, germany offered a blank cheque but no troops were mobilised.
>the schlieffen plan was an imperialist exploit for land since Germany only had two colonies, Namibia and papua new guinea at the time. Unlike great britain france and belgium with their ecpanse of colonies in africa, the middle east and asia.
>the whole world war one debacle started with russia trying to get bosnia with it's 8 million serbians to leave austria hungary causing it to collapse over warm water ports in the mediterranean in which Russia had none and they needed some because their ports would freeze in winter.
>serbia was hoping bosnia would secede and russia was pushing this because "serbia bosnia and russia were all slavic so lets unite" and of course to get those warm water ports.
>so this rogue terrorist group in Bosnia, the black hand kills archduke ferdinand, austria-hungary, AH gets paranoid and starts a war with serbia because they wont claim responsinility

>TLDR WW2 was started by england, germany wanted their land back, rhineland, danzig. Germany offered to back out of poland so long as they got the german speaking danzig back.
>the bongs butted in because they didnt like their precious versaille treaty violated.

Attached: PicsArt_09-08-02.58.08.jpg (1080x1237, 148K)

Jeder Tritt ein Brit,
Jeder Stoß ein Franzoß,
Jeder Schuss ein Ruß

gross germany

Germany shouldn't even exist after ww2
its your and usa fault
fucking anglojudes

I don't know,I still kind of respect how Germany almost alone went to fight of against russian Bolshevism and international Anglo backed Jewry.

Get bent schlomo.

Attached: 1462829925953.jpg (228x309, 15K)

>>Destroyed the Roman Empire
Germanics =/= Germans
the tribes that sacked Rome weren't Germans, they were other Germanics (Goths)
>>Not content with destroying just the one Roman empire, they then went on to pillage Constantinople, opening the door for the Ottoman Empire
not Germans, but French and Venetians
>>Created Protestantism, leading to many wars resulting in the deaths of thousands of Europeans
Protestantism was a positive change, the wars were mainly the result of Catholics trying to oppress them and countries like France taking advantage of the religious disputes
>>Started two world wars
in WW1, Russia mobilized, and France refused to remain neutral when asked
in WW2, Poland had stolen German territory beforehand and refused to let Germany build infrastructure to connect East Prussia with main Germany
>>Now in charge of the EU
no we're not, we're just the most populous and richest country
>>Most Americans are of ethnic German descent, which explains why Americans are rude, arrogant, warmongering and fat just like their Krautnigger ancestors are
Brits are fatter than Germans

Didn't the Germans create you guys?

Why are you betraying us Jakub?

Attached: Deutsch-Polnisch-Logo[1].png (610x610, 34K)

So it is. Brits are butthurt because their royal family are germans. Actually the name of their queen is: "Elizabeth Alexandra Mary von Sachsen-Coburg und Gotha".

My favourite German of all time :)

Attached: joseph-goebbels.jpg (262x350, 18K)

>All of these people blaming Germany for "starting two world wars" even though it's literally the slavs fault for starting the war
>More correctly, yugoslavs
>Even better, WWI fueled the rise of the USSR which killed millions of white christians
>Slavs colonize a ton of asian lands, only thing preventing the asians from killing them is USSR
>As soon as USSR falls apart white people get slaughtered everywhere
>Mfw "Germany is to blame"
>Mfw "muh innocent slavs"
>Mfw people take a side on a conflict of 70 years ago that prevented the thousand year reich from ever happening
>Mfw OPs of these threads slither back to "MUTT" or "YOURE NOT WHITE" anytime an american posts this

Attached: ugottabejokin.png (414x421, 225K)

It's funny because throughout history you people have exhibited kike like behaviour.

Keep sucking that Kraut dick Pablo
I'll enjoy watching another red flag fly over the Reichstag, this time it will probably be Turkish LOL

Attached: download.jpg (223x226, 6K)

We showed them too much mercy. Hiroshima and Nagasaki were a waste of useful military equipment.

Because his surname is likely to be Kaufmann

>n- no u!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm beginning to forget, who sold Palestine to the Rothschilds?
Remind me who promised to the Arabs a "unified state" if they rebelled against the Turks only to take over Iraq, Egypt, Yemen, the Gulf, Kuwait, and funded the Saudis?

>Germany only had two colonies
Germany had more than 2 colonies:youtube.com/watch?v=ygGtTLiNpV8
The one that borders Mozambique even ignited border conflicts between Portugal & Germany.
>>TLDR WW2 was started by england, germany wanted their land back, rhineland, danzig. Germany offered to back out of poland so long as they got the german speaking danzig back.

There are many versions of this, but let's be honest, the germans will always follow the "sein vaterland muss grosser sein" ideal, it doesn't matter if they get Austria, Danzig etc, they will always want more. It's true, the treaty of versailes was unfair, and it does justify most of germany's resentment throwards the Entente. I fou look at it on the traditional prespective, the Allies couldn't trust Germany since they had broke recent treaties, including the versailes one, but if you look at it on Jow Forums's prespective, pic related.

Attached: ihavenoideaforthisimagesname.jpg (986x761, 292K)

t. Midwestern Krautnigger diaspora

Germans didn't destroy Constantinople that was Venice/Rome

>meme flag

Faggot, show your roach colours.

>"sein vaterland muss grosser sein"
I don't think you understand what that actually means

> backward piece of land
says someone living in the brexit nation

Palestine was land stolen by shitskins.

Also we went to lengths to shut down the Ottoman Empire, the biggest thorn in Europe's side throughout history (after Germany of course), unlike you Krauts who gladly sacked Constantinople and enabled the Turkroaches to waltz on through to Europe.

I forgot to add, the "sein vaterland muss grosser sein" was meant to assert the importance of uniting the German speaking territories. What i meant by adding that is that Hitler might have took that idea too far, by wishing more "lebensraum", vital, as he said to Germany.

Attached: transferir.png (311x162, 16K)

see

Venice gave the go ahead for Germans to do it.

My flag is black like my big black dick
KARA BOGA will soon kill all wh*Te dogs
Canada is already ours, soon USA will be too

Los Angeles will be proclaimed the new capital and Blacked.com will be streamed on every channel

Attached: 1517647496230.jpg (320x331, 17K)

Nice copypasta.

Attached: Ahxpartyhard.gif (200x200, 39K)

Attached: Iwonderwhoisbehindthispost.jpg (1500x2500, 353K)

Germany would have ok if they hadn't allied with Muslims in WW1 or genocided Slave in WW2

Destroying Rome is forgivable I mean they did have a literal tranny as Emperor

>that pic
White bois larp while BLACK BVLLs fuck their high school crushes

>What is 1683
>What is 1854
Germans literally fought off the Turks and if it weren't for you they would've finished the Job. Forget that, you guys helped the Turks in the Crimean War alongside France. You guys kept propping up a sick man just to stab him in the back.

All the leaders and soldiers were Venetians or at least Italians usually from the Papal States.

We wanted only to genocide the deformed/freak looking Slavs. There are many Slavs that look very Aryan and we wanted to Germanize them. It's a common Jewish lie that they say we wanted to kill everyone in the East.

>Germans literally fought off the Turks
It was P*les and R*ssians who stopped the KARA BOGA
But now they are out of the way it is time for white devils to feel our wrath in the heart of Evropa

The sack of Constantinople was almost entirely a Greek vs Italy fight

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sack_of_Constantinople_(1204)

Look for yourself. Half the soldiers alone were Venetians. The Greek Byzantines had pissed off the Italians after massacring Catholics.

Stop it Alija

Greece deserves revenge

Attached: Di4WPZWXgAAFnqA.jpg (1200x880, 187K)

But in all honesty what were you going to do with all the millions of polish, Ukrainians? Would they be welcomed within the Reich? I heard they were going to push a lot of the Russian's to the east past the Urals also.

Listen to some german culture, frens:

youtube.com/watch?v=MY-aowxVXfI

Way better than Niggerrap or faggy Britrock, isn't it?

Where are the Nuremburg Race Laws when you need them

youtube.com/watch?v=NlqyBIQ-Cac

Ok then, some people are misunderstanding it
The Lebensraum thing was to resettle the germans who lived all across europe in the areas that were directly annexed into the Reich (Posen, Wartheland )and unite them all.
My Great Grandmother was resettled from Chernowitz to Posen in 1940 after the area was annexed by the soviets.
This probably saved her life.

If Germans cared at all about the Slave they wouldn't have massacred/starved so many to death. I see plenty of German/Nazi apologists say Slavs deserved it or that Slave "aren't white" when genetic studies show they are literally closer to ancient "Aryans" than the Germans are. Don't bother pretending.

The thing is is that most of them we didn't do and were committed by the Soviets. All the other massacres were done by collaborationists who were stupid enough to do something like that (prolly cause of retarded historic ethnic strife) or in the case where there was going to be no distinction between civilian and fighter.

Germany is the greatest country on Earth.

Dirlewanger was German not a collaborator. Also the rules in the East for collective or individual punishment up to execution were incredibly lax and allowed almost any officer under the Barbarossa decree to order executions even of POWs and civilians.

"started two world wars"...

Yes they started two world wars those evil racist nazis...good goy, very good goy!
Have a shekel goy!!!

Your knowledge of Germany/Germans and history is despicable.
I guess winston churchill is your personal hero?

>wh*te
>black bvlls

Attached: 1539689593718.jpg (408x431, 12K)