It's that time of year again

it's that time of year again

twitter.com/KirstenPowers/status/1054824232444743681

Attached: cnn bitch.png (602x459, 72K)

I should get into "saying the correct thing on Twitter". How many cents per like is she earning there?

>Can't dress up
Bitch try and stop me

>It's a white woman
>not even a (((fellow white woman)))
I just cringed so hard I got a fucking cramp.

Clearly people should dress their dongs up as Kristen Powers and send her pictures. In solidarity. And in Christ.

Dear non-white people, all hallows' eve is white people's tradition, you are not allowed to use this as an excuse to dress up and have fun.

>Supports men who dress like women and women who dress like men

It's a bot. Twitter is full of blue-check bots. Basically the user sells a blue check account with a bunch of followers to a goy herder, the goy herder then uses the purchased accounts to speak with whatever voice he likes.
Genuine twitter users are few and far between.

dear cunt who thinks she can tell people how to think please kys

I have a poncho and a sombrero ready to go. I dare someone to stop me

>no ingles puta

It's funny that travelling the world if you show interest in costume and culture people are happy and engaged with you, but white liberals and 2nd and 3rd generation X/Americans are upset. I will never care what these people think. The people whose culture they have appropriated don't care and actually enjoy interest in their costumes.

>Your feelings don't matter
>But theirs do
But we're the dehumanizers.

this is the funniest part of it all

you can easily say that any non-white cannot celebrate halloween as doing so is cultural appropriation

you can also say that any non-white trying to tell white people how they can and cannot engage in their own cultural tradition is completely out of line in doing so

likewise any white can choose to celebrate halloween however they want because it's their culture

What culture is Halloween from?

What a fucking harpie cunt.

>If I want to dress like big black faggot from Wakanda who's gonna stop me.

well then... that means only whites can dress up as medieval knights, cowboys, spacemen, greek/roman philosophers, architects, and taxpayers.

>a privileged, presumably well off, white women speaking on behalf of people she does not know

Where did we fuck up?

Seriously, only leftist fags let leftist fags control what they wear on Halloween.

Attached: offensive-halloween-costume-stripper-1533318164.jpg (640x959, 47K)

Im a light skinned mutt. Half native half white. I was wearing a headdress for halloween and some asian bitch came up to me and said go back to europe.

Attached: 7148824991179.gif (412x308, 3.28M)

Anthony Weiner was dicking this bimbo. LMFAO!

Attached: 1536702202918.png (1153x592, 64K)

Gonna have to get really offensive this year. Was thinking black face but I might go full Chinaman instead with tape on my eyes.

>Nah, these cunts aren't worth it. Rather have fun than try to prove a point