I give up

The left is too smart, too cunning, too ruthless to defeat. They played this bomb scheme perfectly. Just when republicans were turning the narrative that the left is crazy, violent, unhinged, and sow chaos, division and lawlessness, they turn the tables Alinksky style and make us look like the crazed radicals. Even though the bombs are an obvious false flag, no one with a reputation at stake, not even Trump, can call it out for what it is. No matter what Trump says, he will likely fumble and be condemned by the normie public.

The left's desire for power is too strong, and the right is too spineless to stop them. Like a pitbull latched onto your jugular, they never give up, they never let go, and they will stop at nothing until you or them are dead.

Attached: 1507156808589.jpg (208x250, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bwrWUlq7Xk4
youtube.com/watch?v=MkTw3_PmKtc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sage

then put a bullet in your head you weak willed faggot

Those who wish to live let them fight. You are a defeatist faggot at best and a Jew at worst. Also sage

Hello shareblue or jidf.
Hail victory.
The 4th reich is coming and you can't stop it.

shill from shareblue wants to get morale down

if they had used real bombs this would have worked

Many have already called you sage, and I will but chime in to agree: your post is full of wisdom and you see deeply.

Just keep pandering to niggers like you magatard civicucks like to do, instead of spreading the wn message to White America .

> “called you sage”
> meme flag

Sage

Tread on me irl not online and see what happens

I’m scurred. Sage.

or it's just some asshole mailing bombs to politician, which has happened constantly through America's history, and it will have no effect on the election.

Take your propaganda elsewhere.

They are literally none of those things, and the right is taking the high road.
ligma

>the two discord shills that were supposed to drive the convo in the slide thread

>following this post, will actually be replaced /switch IPs

sagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesage

> civicuck nigger lover

big if 2rue

Agree. I dont know how the fuck we will ever stop their endless lies and false flags. They control the media so the truth doesnt even matter. They just tell whatever story they want. Its a real shame.

what do defeatists hope to gain by posting here?
Enough

Indeed, OP is wise.

literally you

Attached: trump horsey.jpg (1200x898, 246K)

>Even though the bombs are an obvious false flag, no one with a reputation at stake, not even Trump, can call it out for what it is

he will, as soon as the investigation is over. When someone comes and say "there's a bomb!" your first reaction should never be "it's a false flag!"

What do people like you hope to gain here? You want us to take responsibility shill?

lol cry more bitch nigga

btw... the caravan will be there in two days.

I hope you get kidnapped and chopped up and stuffed in a barrel thats filled with concrete and dumped into the ovcean.

Kek this shit was made before Trump victory to gaslight us. Eat shit, shill.
We will win boys!

Neither the packages nor the 'bombs' are even slightly credible. The timing suggests that it was a badly coordinated event since all recipients other than Soros got their package intercepted at the same time in different states without the packages ever entering circulation because those are USPS stamps and they are unobliterated. The hoax 'bombs' have a Get Er Done sticker, two wires connected to either end, a timer (which makes no sense on a mail bomb) that has no alarm function, and the CNN employee who received it tweeted photos instead of calling a bomb squad. None of this was made by a Conservative. It was made by (1) more than one person with (2) a childlike cartoonish conception of what a bomb looks like and (3) never meant to hurt the recipients or even really threaten them, because Soros, Hillary, etc. aren't stupid enough to fear what is essentially a bad prank, and (4) intended only for the mediatic coverage of this scenario to rile up Democrats and spread anti Republican sentiment two weeks prior to an election. This is clearly a false flag by a Democrat affiliated group of people who aren't used to handling postal services or have knowledge of bombs or triggers, hence its likely a young leftist wannabe terrorist group, likely ANTIFA.

You faggot shills aren't even trying anymore, holy fuck.

Now we know why Twitter banned the NPC meme.

The DNC/Deep State have staged a dubious, transparent attack on themselves, and now it's clear why Twitter frantically scrambled to ban the viral, hilarious NPC meme so quickly---- nothing would embarrass their upcoming "muh MAGA bomber" narrative more than an army of NPC's mockingly parroting their new hashtag.

In all likelihood, the "geniuses" behind this attack worked hard in a secret focus-group to develop the PERFECT hashtag that would surely take down the bad man Trump: #MAGABomber

Then, by organic coincidence (or meme magic), the NPC meme appeared and exposed the mindless parrots of the left for what they really are. This was anathema to their upcoming stunt.

There was only one possible response: SHUT IT DOWN!

The DNC/Deep State probably had this planned out for weeks, if not months. In all likelihood, it's not over, and there is a "stage 2" coming in the next few days.

But the NPC meme threw a money wrench in the works, by ridiculing their carefully-crafted narrative. How can they push the illusion of widespread consensus, if half of the accounts are these grey-faced, robotic cartoon characters?

People might wonder what's going on. People might accidentally think for themselves. Clearly, they couldn't allow that--- so a quick call to Jack Dorsey and his SJW minions was all it took to quash this humorous resistance movement.

Attached: Oy Vey, Ban The NPC Meme.jpg (680x698, 91K)

Here's some Winston Churchill for you pal. We ain't giving up so soon buddy.
youtube.com/watch?v=bwrWUlq7Xk4

>t left
get out dude you are losing

youtube.com/watch?v=MkTw3_PmKtc

Nice ID

Attached: 220px-Jeb_Bush_by_Gage_Skidmore_2.jpg (220x279, 14K)

They can't even false flag effectively

Wow, you're a faggot.

I pray to god your child comes back alive from school and not get killed by a fellow child and get harrased by NPC's calling you a crisis actor.

I was thinking why, and I think I’ve discovered the answer

I think, that they think, that more people will be happy if those bombs actually went off. They are probably right.

Everyone already knows it's a false flag.

Nice try. Ask ME if they can't be defeated

Attached: marinus van der lubbe.jpg (192x262, 5K)

Prediction: The FBI catches the hoaxer and it is a shitlib. The left is humiliated.

AW GEEZ GUYS I THINK ITS OVER, GORMPF WILL NEVER GET THE NUCLEAR CODES NOW

Allow me to make that same prediction. I'm adding on the record that the main suspect is a transgender. Several clues give this away. They'll disavow it or their comradeship with it the exact minute its federal mugshot breaks www.

Don't worry OP, you're new to this fight and bought in to the magapede "lol libruls right?" ideology. Those in the know understand exactly what we are dealing with - a cornered animal

Attached: 1540226060391.jpg (480x600, 43K)

>party that shuns white males
>is too smart
think about this one

OP is sage and wise.

C O N C E R N T R O L L

>that post
>that ID
Let it go Jeb, you lost, no need to be bitter.

Attached: A3ACA73E-F630-49EC-B16B-0CE1B646B932.gif (320x240, 1.19M)

wrong timeline fagot,here CNN won it for us

Why 347?

Horsey is so God-damned redpilled it's incredible

I’m a lefty and we are definitely loosing big time. I’ve got very small genitalia and I suck off tramps. We will continue to loose until we vanish up George Takei’s infinite loop.

Attached: E60F0769-C72C-4EC0-800C-9C8A3DC7DDEA.jpg (536x402, 48K)

just rope yourself, you know your parties false flag failed, shill.