CHRISTIAN WWIII PROPHESY

CHRISTIAN WWIII PROPHESY
This prophesy is accurately describing modern day events and situations that were impossible to predict at the time they were told.Ive known this prophesy for 8+ years and been looking out for the events mentioned since then.The time has come.we are in the final events before the war.
The events mentioned are of biblical proportions and everybody should prepare themselves and their families for them.This war as mentioned in the bible will kill 1/3 of the population so prepare youselfes for hunger desease raids and war.

Prophesy of elder iosif of vatopedi:
google.com.cy/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=#&ved=2ahUKEwiO6rD7i6DeAhWCWywKHWsBC74QwqsBMAB6BAgKEAU&usg=AOvVaw0VTJzWxrN8ZFOD4xbU2nov

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

schauungen.de/wiki/index.php?title=Alois_Irlmaier
archive.org/stream/CatholicProphecy/CatholicProphecy_djvu.txt
newadvent.org/cathen/08552a.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twelve_Tribes_of_Israel
youtube.com/watch?v=lXZ_lMTQDsw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The link doesn't go anywhere.
Care to explain this prophecy?

Reminder that every year there is new prophecy bullshit and it never comes to fruition

Member DAK?
Member Nibiru?
Fuck off larpers

I kinda feel the same way but I'm too open minded (not even bragging, just am) to just dismiss things like this

Its not new.its many years old and ive been watching the events unfold year by year.and its not a new age bullshit prophesy.this is a legit orthodox christian prophesy.it is the word of god

Im phoneposting and cant get the youtube link.google iosif vatopedinos english subtitles

Fake news.

Usually said prophecies are collections of words and sayings from people that knew somebody who knew the said prophet.

And usually in this chain a lot of people came from different cultural background - and interpreted in their own way the prophecies.

And the saddest part is that the main cores from which the majority of people reaches to said prophecies are publications, press and people that have financial gain to be earned in a form of commission or a way or another.. you know sensational earns.

Brah, it hurts your soul.
Read the scripture, develop virtues, cleanse your heart - be a good person and bring the presence of God among your brothers - leave alone the prophecies and end of the world stories.

since the links doesn't work, I watched a video about his prophecy. while he mentioned a "3 days" something which fits with other european/ christian prophecies, the other stuff is somewhat doubtful/vague/contatricting. could be the translations fault, though.

Before telling me how wrong i am and offer me a path to salvation you should at least google what i said.youll find its an actual audio recording of elder iosif talking.Also i have studied the prophesies over the years and i see how well they descripe the world.Only christian prophesies appear to be so clear in their meaning and so accurate and by my ability to judge i consider them a valid source of information

W/e you misunderstood me and arduously cling to your own bubble. Do w/e you please, we are free now.

Tell me what parts you found contradicting.i know them well enough to explain them

Dude i know what point you try to get across and i tell you you simply havent even looked at the prophesies and the events they describe.you just try to come off as a seer of their deception and say that i believe them because im gullible.the case is you made your conclusion without even looking at the prophesies

>Its not new.its many years old
Yes, this whole "oh man, the world is ending, get ready" routine is a very old scam. I'd think you people would get tired of it by not but it's still popular.
Maybe live life and try to build a better future instead of being such a nihilist.

You assume I haven't - now I tell you: I did.

I've read every single prophecy from athonite fathers, I too was mesmerized by then - but gained nothing of value from it and realized I was not in faith and communion but rather separate and living in my own bubble.

A person that is obsessed enough by an idea will start to see patterns of it in everything around him - will ignore what's convenient to ignore and so on...

I'm certain of the prophetic element of being real and present especially among the people that have the Holy Spirit and the grace of prophecy from Him, but a lot of good people that prophetized for real with the grace of God, recognized that the parts where they talk about end of days are just their personal ideas, coming from their own understanding of the world.
If you go and read the scriptures you'd see that events regarding the end of times cannot be known by no human being, and w/e the context and tradition which spread the Personal presence of God among us say - it's rather what you should guide on.

I try to handle your idea gently, because I do not want to assume anything of you - or your actions. I told you all I've told in hope that you will change your value systems and will look differently and what you're looking at right now, maybe change the context of understanding - or discuss more with people about your own personal ideas and see what they respond with back.

Religion is nihilistic.you got me there.also these prophesies are old and unchanging.i try to bring them to your attention but laziness and arrogance are not really the correct response in this situation but do as you will.the weight of the consequence is on your hands not mine anymore

This guy spoke of similar things.

Attached: Siener-van-Rensburg-450x450.jpg (450x450, 35K)

Whatever confesions of personal opinions in prophesies you found they where never from paisios or iosif whose prophesy i tried to include.paisios is also considered a saint now.their word is clear and absolute in its meaning and content.the events i notice are in recent years because they are happening as mentioned.its not a vauge similarity to randomly occuring events.

Got any links?

For those who do not know, this man was a prophet to the Boers, he said WW3 will start in earnest by Russia invading Turkey after a bunch of shit happens in Syria.

Siener van Rensburg, he was of the Boer Dutch in South Africa

Again I'll stop and yes I was mainly talking about Paisios and there's so much to say - but there's no point to say it, you could research it on your own - you could actually read the bible - you choose only what sounds cool to you and agrees with your own personal beliefs.

Have a nice day, good luck spreading end of the world non-sense.

contradicting in relation to other prophecies. russia movements for example.

I believe this schauungen.de/wiki/index.php?title=Alois_Irlmaier (you can chrome translate it), maybe you can have a look and where they differ. I would do it myself but there is the language barrier.

Siener van Rensburg. Lots of videos on YouTube, books, etc. Became very popular about a year or 2 ago, just as he predicted. Another Christian prophet, his visions line up with those of Alois Irlmaier of Bavaria. Did Father Iosif specify anything happening to Turkey? Or anything about movement of Africans and Muslims to Europe?

Thanks OP
Jesus bless us all

Attached: 1536520093641.jpg (736x1104, 496K)

I googled him a bit.Always be skeptical about people who just see visions without any close relation to god.Usually those visions ate a mix of truth and lies and most probably of demonic origin.i didnt look enough to determine about this specific person thought

Yes turkey will be destroyed and 1/3 of turks killed.i know paisios mentioned rampant immigration along with other events that describe the general situation today

>people who just see visions without any close relation to god
He was a God fearing man, the Orthodox are not the only believers.

you are right, it will happen next year after the world financial crash

Attached: 1489442237402.png (848x2494, 2.68M)

the summary of his visions

Attached: 0707722.jpg (700x4164, 678K)

Apparently the only book he ever read was the bible

Praise Almighty God!

You're getting holy digits my friend

I find myself dissagreeing in many parts with what you posted.ill not debate it now as its 3am and im tired.just try to look at the orthodox side too and what they say.

and last but not least Irlmaiers visions

Attached: 1537882945584.png (1051x2640, 1.71M)

archive.org/stream/CatholicProphecy/CatholicProphecy_djvu.txt

this is my source , you can watch it yourself

>resurrection of the dead before the final judgement
Doubt

Attached: e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.png (419x238, 84K)

>and accept as their emperor the great Christian prince, chosen by God, who works hand in hand with the holy pope
So a Christ-like figure who isnt Christ himself solves all the worlds problems. Hmmm........

Attached: the-preaching-of-the-antichrist-luca-signorelli.jpg (625x900, 231K)

not a christian figure
but someone who stands firm in faith, and then a more original Christianity should conquer the whole world

>the pic is only for testing

Attached: 1537882945584 - Kopie.png (686x2648, 1.05M)

Why? Never heard of the Mandela Effect? People are already talking about dead suddendly being alive again. Jesus not only rose from the dead himself but also resurected Lazarus way before that. That is a core believe in christianity. Jesus is life. Death has no meaning for those that are with Christ.

Same

I think that's meant more spiritually, because the History was completely rewritten

and probably a red-pilling of the masses will take place and then the dead will be re-evaluated

Regardless of differences all those who believe that Jesus is Lord, died on the cross for our sins and conquered death that we may live are our brothers and sisters.

The final judgement is when he resurrects everybody. Mandela effect is a meme. Lazarus was before he ascended. As far as I know the only time he will resurrect large quantities of people is at the last judgement.
The prophecy in OP has some angel resurrecting people and only people in that one spot for some reason.

newadvent.org/cathen/08552a.htm

Amen brother

Attached: 1530326591806.png (1988x1534, 947K)

I think this is true, but it means our generation has only begun to suffer.

May God have mercy on us sinners who see the degeneracy and hate it, may he have mercy on those of us who still believe in this wicked and perverse generation.

>Sept 23 2017
>Satan knows his time is short
Gee I wonder why they've been going full speed ahead with the globalist nwo dystopia

Be firm in faith, cleanse yourself from your sins and have faith in God

>this hell will find an end

1/3 of the pop?
Try 70 to 1 fuckface.

when an animal (BABYLON'S DREAM) feels it dies, it beats like crazy

be prepared for the madness,its going really sick

Attached: The Whore of Babylon from the Luther Bible c1530 (coloured woodcut) - (MeisterDrucke-110319).jpg (674x500, 145K)

How safe is Australia? Give it to me straight doktor

You are on a continent on the other side of the world outnumbered by the heathen sons of Japheth at least 1000 to 1, your leaders are traitors like the rest of ours, much of your people have turned away from God.

Pretty much as safe as any of us, most humans and all the sons of darkness are gonna die.

you have more than luck my friend
I have anaysiert hundreds of prophecies
you will not get a bomb in ww3, you are the only country that will not take part in the fight

But you will help the English in the internment of the Boer in Australia
And the Japanese will free the Boers

the sick shit with LGBT SJW communists will be extremely strong for a short time
but only short

>Be firm in faith, cleanse yourself from your sins and have faith in God
I have been wanting to die and struggling a lot since my wife left me and took our daughter with her a year ago. I lament being born in these times, I hope it is all worth it somehow.

I'm Mandela Affected, though. Mandela himself was a murderer, an evil man so I doubt this instance was the work of jesus however I'm quite sure being able to see (while so many didn't notice anything wrong) that it happened is a grace from god.

Thus I have no Problem in believing in the resurection of the dead and the promiss of eternal life for those who believe in Jesus.

What prophecies are true or not (other then the revelation in the bible), who knows?

I don't know about all these prophecies but it's hard to not believe that we - the West in particular - are ripe for the judgement and wrath of an angry and vengeful God. Right now it's like we are living in a rerun of Sodom and Gomorrah combined with the Tower of Babel - rampant evil, greed, levels of depravity that could never be imagined, blind loyalty to a nation of Christ-Killers, and an artificial order imposed by the (((elites))) to destroy all nations and cultures by mixing them into one huge monoculture via "migration".

>What prophecies are true or not (other then the revelation in the bible), who knows?
Daniel, Jeremiah, Isaiah, Zechariah and the others in the Old Testament.

> In those days the people of Judah will join the people of Israel, and together they will come from a northern land to the land I gave your ancestors as an inheritance.
Jeremiah 3:18

I just find it odd how the US just drops out it after being unscathed and the entirety of Germany and Europe getting wrecked. It just seems odd.

I understand you
my life is also a collection of hells, I was twice married, I lost everything financially, had to go hungry for a while, I wandered around a lot, drank drugs, played games of chance, had a career, loved the money, had all facets of life lived life exessively

I have changed my life after a dream by 180 degrees and have become very conservative therefore lost a large part of my family (no more contact)

but now I know what all this was for, I lived every sin and found the right path.

It all makes sense if you are intensively concerned with Jesus and the life

Attached: 1502250578182.jpg (4000x2591, 1.5M)

I have believed for almost 7 years now, the resistance experienced has been incredible.

think of the global financial meltdown, which will trigger a dispute (maybe civil war) in america

america will have its own problems at home and then will not have the strength, that's probably why the russians are attacking europe when they see america can not help

nice digs but this looks too much like date setting

here's a real chart of the end times

Attached: rev chart.jpg (1600x1066, 245K)

that is the point where I am becoming more and more aware that something big is imminent

I have never been so often attacked because of my belief, much want to dissuade me from the faith

I could tell you stories that you would not believe

>as if other forces were also playing

>The seals
I think the first 4 seals already happened long ago, see Zechariah chapter 6:1-8 alongside Revelation 6:1-8

>Four Chariots

I looked up again, and there before me were four chariots coming out from between two mountains—mountains of bronze. The first chariot had red horses, the second black, the third white, and the fourth dappled—all of them powerful. I asked the angel who was speaking to me, “What are these, my lord?”

The angel answered me, “These are the four spirits of heaven, going out from standing in the presence of the Lord of the whole world. The one with the black horses is going toward the north country, the one with the white horses toward the west, and the one with the dappled horses toward the south.”

When the powerful horses went out, they were straining to go throughout the earth. And he said, “Go throughout the earth!” So they went throughout the earth.

Then he called to me, “Look, those going toward the north country have given my Spirit rest in the land of the north.”
Zechariah 6:1-8

thx mate

>The Seals

I watched as the Lamb opened the first of the seven seals. Then I heard one of the four living creatures say in a voice like thunder, “Come!” I looked, and there before me was a white horse! Its rider held a bow, and he was given a crown, and he rode out as a conqueror bent on conquest.

When the Lamb opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature say, “Come!” Then another horse came out, a fiery red one. Its rider was given power to take peace from the earth and to make people kill each other. To him was given a large sword.

When the Lamb opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, “Come!” I looked, and there before me was a black horse! Its rider was holding a pair of scales in his hand. Then I heard what sounded like a voice among the four living creatures, saying, “Two pounds of wheat for a day’s wages, and six pounds of barley for a day’s wages, and do not damage the oil and the wine!”

When the Lamb opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature say, “Come!” I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth.
Revelation 6:1-8

Or maybe Zeihan is right and we stop giving a shit about the world and go full isolationist.

So is there a white ethnostate in the end?

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE QUICK RUNDOWN

I went this way (I only reduced my friends to the best ones, my girlfriend) and mentally prepare for tomorrow

(I must always think of the mouse experiment, the beautiful ones) ;)

yes in south africa and namibia

>I could tell you stories that you would not believe
Likewise brother.

>as if other forces were also playing
They certainly are, have you seen the book of Enoch? If it is true what mankind knows of as demons are the disembodied spirits of all the offspring of the fallen angels described in Genesis chapter 6 that have died through the ages, their spirits are bound to the earth until the judgement.

So you have 4 spirits from heaven symbolized by chariots with the directions they went in Zechariah and and 4 horsemen in Revelation along with their qualities, 3 out of the 4 correspond directly in color, pale/dappled still fit with one another.

Israel is the reference point for directions, the center of the kingdoms of the earth.

White horse/chariot => went west, conquering and to conquer, given a bow without arrows, Europe and the entire western hemisphere were conquered by Christendom

Red horse/chariot => no particular direction, given a sword, power to take peace from the earth. Muslims.

Black horse/chariot => went to the north, describes an economic/justice system where the wages of a working person are barely enough to not starve, but the wealthy get to keep their luxuries, describes feudalism/serfdom quite nicely. It also says that God's spirit was given rest in the land of the north, all of those lands have been Christian in some for or another until recently.

Dappled/pale horse/chariot => went to the south, given power over a quarter of the earth to
>to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth.
Look up the percentage of landmass of the earth that is represented by Africa

Either way you guys seem pretty fucked. Hopefully you guys get your fourth Reich and try not to fuck with America this time.

Attached: 1535826344232.jpg (755x436, 117K)

Did not you realize how brainwashed my countrymen are
It will be a high blood toll to pay back to normalize

but we'll make it, we always did it

America has Yellowstone, San Andreas, and Mt. Rainier

That's a lot

i will have to do more research but this is interesting

We Germans and the average jews are the most brainwashed peoples on the earth

Now ask why?

the connection between jews and germans was the most fruitful in history
in all areas of science

and there are forces in the jews (libtards jews) who took advantage of all this
to build up their satanic world power

bullshit. since ww2 germany is forced to pay and work for the jews. immagine where we, the world would be if hadn't had parasitic jews sucking life from us? don't answer, I already deemed you a dumb npc.

Take a look at Ezekiel 37 and 38, Jeremiah chapter 3 and Isaiah chapter 49.

And these:

When Joseph saw his father placing his right hand on Ephraim’s head he was displeased; so he took hold of his father’s hand to move it from Ephraim’s head to Manasseh’s head. Joseph said to him, “No, my father, this one is the firstborn; put your right hand on his head.”

But his father refused and said, “I know, my son, I know. He too will become a people, and he too will become great. Nevertheless, his younger brother will be greater than he, and his descendants will become a group of nations.” He blessed them that day and said,

“In your name will Israel pronounce this blessing:
‘May God make you like Ephraim and Manasseh.’”

So he put Ephraim ahead of Manasseh.
Genesis 48:17-20

“Ephraim mixes with the nations;
Ephraim is a flat loaf not turned over.
Foreigners sap his strength,
but he does not realize it.
His hair is sprinkled with gray,
but he does not notice.
Israel’s arrogance testifies against him,
but despite all this
he does not return to the Lord his God
or search for him.
Hosea 7:8-10

Ephraim’s jealousy will vanish,
and Judah’s enemies will be destroyed;
Ephraim will not be jealous of Judah,
nor Judah hostile toward Ephraim.
They will swoop down on the slopes of Philistia to the west;
together they will plunder the people to the east.
They will subdue Edom and Moab,
and the Ammonites will be subject to them.
Isaiah 11:13-14

So we have:
1. Blessed tribe that would become a group of nations, younger brother of a great nation
2. Falls to mixing with the nations
3. Greatest ally to Judah

A truth speaking gypsy? I highly doubt it.

USA is Ephraim
England is Manasseh
Judah might be Germany
Edom is jews
Ammonites are Asians
Don’t know about Moab but my best guess is arabs

Germans are a mix of the descendants of Simeon and Amalek, your group has the traits of both.

Simeon was one of the brothers who were the patriarchs of the tribes of Israel, they were cursed along with the tribe of Levi by Jacob to never dwell in a united group because Simeon and Levi killed an entire city of people in reprisal to their sister getting raped.

Levites were the priests and lived in cities scattered through Israel, Simeonites lived in the rural areas with the largest group of them living in the southern portion of Judah's territory.

Amalek were the nearest neighbors of Judah and Simeon to the south/west and were commanded to be wiped out by God for their sins, Israel failed to do this and ended up mixing with them and the Canaanites, this blood infiltration has been a cause of great pains and misery for all our peoples, there is a promise they will be destroyed entirely in the judgements to come.

Pic related

Attached: tribes israel.png (644x940, 124K)

do you think that happens by accident
how did jews like Rothschild soros etc ... get over us?

Do you believe that the 0815 Jew knows that? the Jew thinks we are literally satan, and that's what we think

but it is the European inbred Jews like marx soros and so on who are the true satanists

And St Helens

Fuck off with your biblical lore that has absolutely no corroboration in the archeological or historical record.

>USA is Ephraim
>England is Manasseh
Yes
>Judah might be Germany
Probably not, Judah has members among those who call themselves Jews still as evidenced by Zechariah chapter 12 that says they will mourn for the one they pierced. I think among Europeans the Scots are those of Judah. They have the red hair that some of Judah were known for, favor similar topography, use a lion as their symbol, are tight bastards and Tarshish was were those who could flee by boat would have gone to, the ancient Israelites sourced their tin there, the British Isles are the most likely candidate.

>Edom is jews
Also Canaan and some of Judah, Benjamin and the preists of Levi who rejected Jesus.

>Ammonites are Asians
>Don’t know about Moab but my best guess is arabs
Ammon and Moab were the descendants of Lot, who was a Nephew of Abraham, they are Shemites (Semites), their land was in modern day Jordan

first time I see amalec drawn on a map. did you just make it or did you just leak forbidden knowledge, schlomo? I don't think germans are amalec, even if jews say so because jews lie.

jews are bad. satan gave them power.
don't put jews and germans in one basket. even racemixing didn't give the jews the spirit that's inherrit to the german people.

god bless hanz, make sure the jews pay the toll as well.

Good. 1/3rd of the population have become nothing but irredeemable shit stains of human beings and their extinction event cannot come fast enough.

Scots being Judah actually sounds very believable. I’m fairly certain I’m of Issachar because that’s what most white Israelists associate the V4 and Finland with. A spirit claiming to be an angel also called me such. It’s a real shame not many specifics are given on the blessings and curses of Issachar.

>first time I see amalec drawn on a map. did you just make it or did you just leak forbidden knowledge, schlomo? I don't think germans are amalec, even if jews say so because jews lie.
Look on Wikipedia.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twelve_Tribes_of_Israel

I am not a Schlomo, it is a variant of Solomon, I am a patrilineal descendant of Aaron, from the tribe of Levi, Jesus is Lord.

>Fuck off with your biblical lore that has absolutely no corroboration in the archeological or historical record.
No.

>Wickedness in the World

When human beings began to increase in number on the earth and daughters were born to them, the sons of God saw that the daughters of humans were beautiful, and they married any of them they chose. Then the Lord said, “My Spirit will not contend with humans forever, for they are mortal; their days will be a hundred and twenty years.”

The Nephilim were on the earth in those days—and also afterward—when the sons of God went to the daughters of humans and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown.
Genesis 6:1-4

> It’s a real shame not many specifics are given on the blessings and curses of Issachar.
Issachar was closest to his brother Zebulun, they were close in age as brothers and their descendants lived near each other.

Zebulun was known for its wealth through being seafaring traders.
Issachar was known for its wise men and administrators.

>don't put jews and germans in one basket
i never would ;)

i often think how history would have been when we Europeans never had these peoples with us

only one third?

pffft, lame

Makes sense. Poland and Hungary certainly have the wisest governments in Europe atm.

Every now and then a blind squirrel finds a nut.

Attached: 1531598318518.jpg (400x240, 35K)

im currently watching through this

youtube.com/watch?v=lXZ_lMTQDsw

he makes the symbolic link but not that they are the same event

>I don't think germans are amalec, even if jews say so because jews lie.
I did not say all Germans are Amalek, but that I think Germans are the tribe of Israel that was infiltrated by them.

Jews have Canaanites among them, as do all the Israelites:

>The Benjamites, however, did not drive out the Jebusites, who were living in Jerusalem; to this day the Jebusites live there with the Benjamites.
Judges 1:21

>Judah could not dislodge the Jebusites, who were living in Jerusalem; to this day the Jebusites live there with the people of Judah.
Joshua 15:63

>They did not dislodge the Canaanites living in Gezer; to this day the Canaanites live among the people of Ephraim but are required to do forced labor.
Joshua 16:10

>But the Israelites did not drive out the people of Geshur and Maakah, so they continue to live among the Israelites to this day.
Joshua 13:13

I think Poland (and other west Slavs)is more likely to be Asher, Asher was known for its plentiful grain harvests and beautiful women and the only full brother of Asher was Gad who was known for being physically strong and brave, dwelling in a communal manner and having to right off raiders on the frontiers of Israel.

Zebulun is most likely the Netherlands, they fit the traits and relative size the best.

Dan is one of the easiest to identify, they were the other seafaring tribe, but they were raiders instead of traders and prone to degeneracy and they tended to name every place they went after Dan, even now. Napthali was Dan's full brother and his tribe was known for aggressive women.

Here is the real red pill in all of this.

>The Nephilim were on the earth in those days—and also afterward—when the sons of God went to the daughters of humans and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown.
Genesis 6:4

The other place the term "sons of God" is used in the Old Testament is in the book of Job to refer to the angels.

The book of Jude directly quotes from the book of Enoch.

Jesus told us this parable:

>The Parable of the Weeds

Jesus told them another parable: “The kingdom of heaven is like a man who sowed good seed in his field. But while everyone was sleeping, his enemy came and sowed weeds among the wheat, and went away. When the wheat sprouted and formed heads, then the weeds also appeared.

“The owner’s servants came to him and said, ‘Sir, didn’t you sow good seed in your field? Where then did the weeds come from?’

“‘An enemy did this,’ he replied.

“The servants asked him, ‘Do you want us to go and pull them up?’

“‘No,’ he answered, ‘because while you are pulling the weeds, you may uproot the wheat with them. Let both grow together until the harvest. At that time I will tell the harvesters: First collect the weeds and tie them in bundles to be burned; then gather the wheat and bring it into my barn.’”
Matthew 13:24-30

>Germans are...
first of all, they are a few tribes within germany. for example bavarians are related to the celtic tribes, while the other are franks, germanics, teutons...etc. depending on which time period you look at it. today germans are germans, however the further you go back it gets quite "diverse". so a statement like "duh, germans are mix of simeons and amalec" simply doesn't sound or feel right.

Phoneposters are a plague onto these forums

>The Parable of the Weeds Explained

Then he left the crowd and went into the house. His disciples came to him and said, “Explain to us the parable of the weeds in the field.”

He answered, “The one who sowed the good seed is the Son of Man. The field is the world, and the good seed stands for the people of the kingdom. The weeds are the people of the evil one, and the enemy who sows them is the devil. The harvest is the end of the age, and the harvesters are angels.

“As the weeds are pulled up and burned in the fire, so it will be at the end of the age. The Son of Man will send out his angels, and they will weed out of his kingdom everything that causes sin and all who do evil. They will throw them into the blazing furnace, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth. Then the righteous will shine like the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Whoever has ears, let them hear.
Matthew 13:36-43

As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man.
Matthew 24:37

“Just as it was in the days of Noah, so also will it be in the days of the Son of Man.
Luke 17:26

>first of all, they are a few tribes within germany. for example bavarians are related to the celtic tribes, while the other are franks, germanics, teutons...etc. depending on which time period you look at it. today germans are germans, however the further you go back it gets quite "diverse". so a statement like "duh, germans are mix of simeons and amalec" simply doesn't sound or feel right.
I speak in a general sense, as for the division between Celtics and Germanics I think it is more a matter of how they left the Holy Land, some Israelites who had sense fled before Assyria came, others were forcibly deported.

Pic related.

Attached: a-migrations.jpg (876x595, 195K)

>Asher
Are they named after Asherah, the Hebrew divine feminine? Pls continue. This thread is getting exciting.

Attached: 3DE44B68-E9B7-4015-8A1B-C4BE2BD6E53A.jpg (699x485, 78K)