This is a Russia Love thread

Write all the things you like about this great nation.

Attached: flaga rosji.png (640x427, 695)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kmDuPccLON4
youtube.com/watch?v=EyCHuY7uY_E
youtube.com/watch?v=KzxDAD0qRaU
sputniknews.com/russia/20130912183384782-Russia-Has-Second-Largest-Number-of-Immigrants--UN-Study/
abcnews.go.com/International/story?id=82969&page=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Best writers, directors, composers, artists, scientists, engineers, women, soldiers, land, architecture, history

Based and redpilled people

I like our literature, our nature and some traits of our people, but def not all

Hot women.

Just returned from Russia, was visiting for the first time, good place

They are gone since the 90's,not like the Amis...

That aids and vodka will take care of it

They have cute thots

An overrated country. People look at Russia as some kind of Slavic India or China, with living religiosity, adventure, mysticism, mystery

Studying russian culture is a waste of time, just like studying chinese or indians is a waste of time - if done too excessively

Greco-roman heritage trumps every culture in the world and this is something only worth studying in depth

this book

Attached: 518HQF88W4L.jpg (366x475, 51K)

I can tell you that here in the US the media and government likes to play out anti-Russian sentiment and lefties and normies hate you and usually the boomers are still hardcore about the Cold War but there is a sizeable amount of people who don't hate you anymore and would prefer us to be friends rather than enemies. We've been at each other's throats for at least two generations so it'll take time for things to wear off but I can say that I hope for a bright future between our two countries and I'm grateful you helped us in our Civil War, I only wish we could have won in your Civil War and prevented this.

Attached: us-russia-relations-love-hate-relations-625.jpg (625x275, 176K)

>Btfoed many major world powers out of existence; a feat unmatched by any other country
Teutons, poles, French,khazars, prussians, swedes, ottomans, natzees

>hates fats and tranny shit

>Unspoken kikes greatest enemy, sole reason of Iran still existing

>manages to be No2 in the world power game despite having a shot economy : Out4 cheesed the perfidious Jewmerimutt in Syria

>crazy in a good hearted, white way, not in the Japanese creep kind of way

>amazing military engineering

>amazing literature art and music

Born of hardship, survivors and pragmatic people who manage a sense of humour in face of global humiliation, betrayal by leaders and very hard to defeat.

Patriots who will fight for their homeland even if it means guaranteed death.

One of the worlds great White Nations

Holy Imperium

Loving how in based redpilled trad Russia the abortion, suicide, alcoholism and HIV rates are higher than those of degenerate western democracies

I love this picture of their pedophile dictator

Attached: putin-boy-kiss.jpg (968x681, 59K)

Also
Despite the naziaboo memes
>actually white

Attached: first-call-september-knowledge-day-russian-school-day-knowledge-first-day-school-summer-holidays-chi (1300x957, 189K)

Watch it, you might choke on that Western cock you're sucking

I like my Russian gf

>home of Pedosta, Joe Biden, Killary et al
>home of NAMBLA, bohemian Grove and SRA
>projecting This hard

Nah

Early 2000s Putin is autistic
He wanted to show how he loves kids for PR purposes and decided to kiss one but thought it's too pedo to do it on the face and went for the belly which turned out extremely akward

Ask ya boy Pizza John, pedos don't suc off lol boys they rape em to provide the Merizog masters guarantee of their loyalty

Some of the russian bitches make my peepee tingle

Attached: 1472666680928.jpg (2936x2044, 483K)

Attached: 239.jpg (480x360, 20K)

What's gonna happen when putin retires.

Attached: 20180910.jpg (299x346, 23K)

Medvedev becomes president for life. Or something.

Attached: idococaine.jpg (453x604, 57K)

Natalia doesn't have ear piercings

nobody knows exactly.
definitely there will be some fight for the power between few powerful groups in the government but nobody knows how it will look from outside

Russia is nice
but it's ruled by crooks who hate russian people

they raped poland

Love the adidas stripes squatting and s400's

They have funny names.

Fuckin vodka cunts!

I see nothing wrong here.

Attached: gameboy.jpg (640x632, 59K)

Never thought will see thread like this from pole

Attached: mummy.jpg (540x230, 18K)

Medvedev is out of favor.

GULAGS peristroika and SU27's

yikes

pretty much the gist of it.

very nice though. i'm never leaving

Meh might take a chuvash roastie but i'd rather not because those sl*a(v)e genes age badly.

>Olgino thread
Don't you have anything better to shill proxyniggers?
You need to get to the damage control on pension reform. Putin's ratings are falling and you are trying dupe westfags into sucking your cock as if even if they buy it, it'll help you any.

they have a gdp smaller than australia's

lmao

usa wins again

Absolutely not

the good
best bread in the world, very nice people, good outdoor bbqs in parks, lot's of blonde children and white children smth you don't see in Australia, 24hr flower shops everywhere incase your woman is angry you can easily fix situation, cheap alcohol and beer snacks, cool military parades and museums, amazing food and gives you lots of energy, best public transport in the world (major cities), the cities are nice to walk around and easy to get around, Moscow is a 24hr city, free education for the smart, there's always smth happening and cheap caviar everywhere and Minorities get special treatment in a bad way

the bad
Hachi absolutely everywhere, Hachi smell bad, look bad and commit bulk of the petty crime, Russian roads are fucked the drivers aren't bad it's just that Russians are either really impatient or insane, hachi hang outside bars trying to 5v1 people like abos, salaries are bad in Russia most people in Moscow make about $20 a day and rent is around $500 a month, people litter and spit everywhere, hachi beggars everywhere in asshole areas of major cities, Chinese tourists everywhere and the metro system during peak hour smth like over 7 million people use the Moscow metro everyday

Hopefully some based leader comes along and kicks all the hachi out back to shithole stan countries and goes in and fixes Chechnya and Dagistan the way Stalin did

Poor man's Slovenia

Russian women are the most beautiful in the world (although they all have the eyes of the psychopath)

Russia has made a lot of contributions to the scientific community, and is arguably as responsible for human progress in space as the US is.

It seems like most Russians I've met have the ability to laugh off most the bad shit that happens to them in life, and take things in stride.

In a way I feel there's a strange kind of kinship between the Russia spirit, and the American spirit. We both know how it feels to be subjects of an authoritarian aristocracy masquerading as a democracy; we both mostly have bleak futures as cogs in someone else's machine; most of us numb ourselves to those facts with drugs, alcohol, and degenerate behavior.

They don't take shit from the SJW menace, I'll tell you that. And homos are running scared in the streets there. Fucking bolsheviks want to keep their culture pure, God love them.

i like you in theory, but not execution

Attached: Shrugging.jpg (481x391, 19K)

Can't do that. They're cunts to the core.

If Putin does manage to lose an election i reckon he'll do a Yeltsin and send T-80s to Parliament to re-elect himself

yeah i couldn't believe that and to do it when every idiot is cheering over sportsball victory over Spain heck if Russia was winning matches up to the grand final i reckon they could've brought back 3 year conscription, lower the budget for education even more and fuck knows

kys pidor

cyka blyat

>Write all the things you like about this great nation.
Glorious Su-33!

Attached: 584543a7c3618864598b4574.jpg (790x444, 64K)

I like the high HIV infection rate

Attached: 19400179_7.png (700x500, 113K)

>amazing military engineering

Attached: T34_SNIPER01.jpg (800x600, 447K)

AKs and women!!!!!

russian girls have smelly feet. Like all girls.

Attached: russian mongol.jpg (3500x2410, 510K)

Holy fuck are you trolling or legitimately autistic?

Welp, I tried.

Of course a fucking Serbroach replies. You guys are Russian cocksuckers #1

If they stay out of Ukraine and Belarus i'm OK with them. Until then fuck that shithole.

ak-47
lada niva
siberian landscapes

Attached: gagarin.jpg (660x660, 220K)

Attached: Good life.jpg (1486x1027, 168K)

Attached: RussiianWalker.jpg (2628x1283, 256K)

Attached: russians11.jpg (660x495, 83K)

Russia is weird and I love it.

Attached: 1432073728126.png (497x639, 440K)

I really like my 91/30 mosin nagant

t. obese brainlet

I met a Russian girl at work once she was very pretty with light grey eyes light brown hair and was quite sassy. She liked reminding everyone she could read and write in Russian.

Why do Germanics say Slavs aren't white again? Is it autism?

I like slav hard bass and slavic women are hot.

>Why do Germanics say Slavs aren't white again? Is it autism?
Its memes and banter

I fell in love with a girl from Kazakhstan who emigrated to the US and then brought her family. She went to my college. She died of cancer a few years ago right before christmas.
I would like to go to Russia someday and enjoy the sights and some of the food because of her
Where is best to visit as a loudmouthed American?

You're either a dumb Mutt or diaspora from the Butthurt belt

Attached: BasicsOfGeopolitics.png (550x331, 176K)

Attached: 01.jpg (360x274, 24K)

Thanks for stabilizing Syria. Would have been a nightmare if we had to invade another middle east shithole.

Cucked shithole without proper self defense laws or freedom of speech. 65-70% White and going down as we speak
Literally brainwashed 80 IQ brown roaches. NPC tier idiots

Some slavic vibes

Attached: 14686767867678.jpg (960x686, 132K)

>Cucked shithole without proper self defense laws or freedom of speech

>British
Kek

>65-70% White
We're talking about Russia not Western Europe

>without proper self defense of freedom of speech
>65-70% White and going down as we speak
Holy shit, Abdulah, this is not London, mate !

Attached: 1537217658024.gif (250x333, 2.2M)

Finally, a normal post from a Balt about Russia.

87% White 84% Germanic 81% British, best unis in the world, homogenous functioning countryside.

Russia? 70% White, misery, serfdom, no infrastructure, constant brain drain, mass poverty, destroyed country side

I can buy a handgun, deny the “holocaust” and demand deportation of nonwhites. Russians can’t

This guy would have gone to prison in Russia for 3-5 years under the article 282, here he walks free
youtube.com/watch?v=kmDuPccLON4

great artists!

back in the 19th century that is...

Attached: 134563456747.jpg (720x960, 52K)

>I can buy a handgun, deny the “holocaust” and demand deportation of nonwhites
No you can't
Why tf are you lying on the internet?

Attached: ScreenHunter_716-Jun.-09-20.36[1].jpg (484x162, 29K)

You're making us look bad.

Attached: 1537382803916.jpg (596x598, 27K)

>I can buy a handgun

You cant even buy a butter knife britbong. And may you show us license on denying holocaust?

open your fucking eyes, gypsy mongrels

youtube.com/watch?v=EyCHuY7uY_E
youtube.com/watch?v=KzxDAD0qRaU

sputniknews.com/russia/20130912183384782-Russia-Has-Second-Largest-Number-of-Immigrants--UN-Study/
abcnews.go.com/International/story?id=82969&page=1
yet I know people that have handguns both legal and illegal
“Britain for the British”, “Foreigners must go back” =/= “oi lads let meet up roun Soha’ and knoife a few pakis”

> I can buy a handgun, deny the “holocaust” and demand deportation of nonwhites.
NIGGA WHAT THE FUG.

Russia is a 3rd world hell hole full of non-whites. Slavs are not white.

fuck off back to Russia, Vladimir, if you don’t like it here.

Love it or leave it
Long live Northern Ireland

Attached: 1531953803659.png (332x330, 38K)

thank you shlomo

Well, you are alright now, but it can hardly be denied you are quickly losing your ground. You guys keep importing poc from 3rd world countries and supplying them with welfare to breed much faster than any British family. You keep pushing censorship to the point where its disturbing for a free 1st world country. You keep rendering your citizens defenseless from violent minorities by stripping them off their weapons of self-defense. The difference between Russia and the UK is obvious. We lost almost everything after 1917, communism destroyed our nation, but you guys had a great Empire with working institutions and ancient culture. And now you are giving it all away for nothing.

>yet I know people that have handguns both legal and illegal
No shit retard, fucking everyone has an illegal gun in Russia, after the collapse they were spread like candy
>open your fucking eyes, gypsy mongrels
Open yours and look at London and then look at Moscow
Retard
I don't see no-go zones in Moscow or piss stained main boulevards
>“Britain for the British”, “Foreigners must go back”
A guy got arrested for teaching his pug to do the Nazi salute, kill yourself

Fucking Stormtard NPCs

Attached: Disney%2B%2528116%2529[1].jpg (960x1280, 203K)

The only thing Russians used to be good is chess until they got BTFO by the GOAT Bobby Fischer.

Big Ben when Mosque ?

Attached: 1522663525363.jpg (680x637, 37K)