Ama

Watching stormfags discuss weed on Jow Forums is like watching liberals discuss guns. It's obvious no one knows what they're talking about. I have a lot of experience in Colorado's legal pot industry. ama

Attached: gettyimages-623355608-web.jpg (700x467, 49K)

how many cocks have you sucked today?

how stoned are you right now breh

Stormfag here
My shit will always be better than your shit.

hey dude smoke this, it distracts me of this realty witch i can t afford because i m a beta male

I've consumed 16 mg of THC orally within the hour. I am a 180 pound man. I would consider it 7 out of 10

DUDE WEED

I don't get the correlation between stormy daniels beta orbiters and weed.
you're stupid, OP
lay off the weed

I hope you get knee cancer

stormfront has been dead for years, we're just called Jow Forums now.

Dude you're telling me to lay off the weed I'm not bringing up random people out of nowhere

Why do you inhale testosterone blockers?

I don't care about that. I'm perfectly okay with having become a female

Is there a different tolerence for smoked vs eaten cannabis? My edible dose is 50mg/per, but when I (rarely) smoke it, doesn’t seem to need as much.

Get the fuck off our site.

Attached: GRM0002-028F.jpg (1000x670, 536K)

Yeah it's different. Your lungs absorb smoked cannabis pretty poorly. However you can also absorb little to none of the THC in an edible if you don't eat any fatty foods with it. If you have an edible on an empty stomach chances are you won't feel much of anything at all.

Hypothetically speaking what if I was a female

Do you feel your sex addiction is related to your pot addiction?

edibles are made with fat. you don't have to eat other foods with them if they are made correctly

herbal pacifier, causes autoimmune inflammatory disease

>16mg THC @ 180
I doubt you're high off that AND in the weed business.

hes talking about candies maybe

the rule

Attached: 1479601851165.jpg (1024x768, 152K)

It would have to be a very fatty edible. For me I don't get the full effects of any edible unless I've had a full-course meal. So it really depends on the person too

What's it like knowing a Nigger can come rob you since you can't put the money in the bank?

Attached: 1529870773309.jpg (960x800, 40K)

Good point. I love pot AND I hate the Jews.

I'll Trust my budtenders to have a tolerance higher than that but anyone I hire for administrative positions should only need that much to get high otherwise they are over-indulging for what they do

You're a special kind of faggot, aren't you?

- t. white nationalist ultraconservative nighttime smoker for the past 15 years who thinks you're a lover of the cock by your retarded post

Why haven’t you degenerate cocksuckers leaving the state.
There’s homeless on every corner , and a 10x10 shithole goes for 500k.

Why are you destroying our national parks with your blunt wraps?

When do you plan to leave the state and go elsewhere ?

-Colorado native who knows more about how legal weed will rec your state than this weed douche.

edibles feel much stronger for me after a 2 day fast

>he thinks the people running the major pot companies and taking them public are drooling dude weed lmaos like himself

fucking lol

That's a misconception. We have armed guards at all our locations and the money does go to the bank. Armed vehicles deliver it to the bank every single week

After you fast your metabolic rate changes. Since THC uses is a vehicle to get into your bloodstream a change in metabolism would also result in a change in how much THC absorb

*Since HTC uses lipids

How much does an ounce cost in Colorado?

I'm about to move to CO and I need a job. You hiring fag?

>Watching stormfags
you typed it, not I
jfc LAY OFF THE WEED

What banks are taking drug money? We would like to know.

Attached: fbi.jpg (213x250, 8K)

How do I get into the business

coke, weed, pills, alcohol is all good in moderation as are guns, gym & eating quality home cooked meals made with unprocessed meats & veg. too much, too often without keeping perspective is what makes people degenerates or moral fags.

you must be a us citizen and pass a background check. you also have to own or rent property in the state of colorado

>HTC
you are too stoned to be posting anything

Attached: HAHHAAH.jpg (625x600, 86K)

bro lets go get phoned

>I have a lot of experience in Colorado's legal pot industry.

Is it true that legalization has caused prices to go down because of black market vendors trying to compete with the legal guys?

How hard is it to get a job in this industry? I'm not looking for "dood weed smoke it!!" I'm looking for legit, honest hard work.
Caretaking, cleaning, security etc etc etc

How much money do you lose to the government

Stoners are just incredibly fucking gay. I'm okay with it being legal though.

experience of 2 years or more in bud-tending or trimming. id suggest a 3rd party company like hemp temp to start out. most places nowadays only hired experienced workers

I agree with OP. i am a blood red Republican and i smoke. You guys need to give it a try.

>own or rent property in the state of colorado

Nah I'll just wait 30 years for it to be legal here

Attached: xwHkCyV.png (608x510, 168K)

I've got like 10 years of experience but not legal.

basically all of it. it used to be 90% but now its 84%

Right wingers think they're cool because they're too mentally ill to take drugs without having a panic attack. 0/10 false sense of superiority based in inferiority complex

how is the black market for weed rn?

i have 30 years total and only the last 6 have been legal when medical was allowed

How do I defuse this mail bomb?

Attached: 1540413023363.jpg (4160x3120, 1.84M)

i cut ties with everyone who was involved with black market weed when i went legit

that keypad needs the code. its 420

Show tits or fuck off.

Attached: 1539220155608.png (1156x2031, 290K)

I've got a master's in biochem with the lab experience that comes with that, how viable is it for me to be applying to extraction/processing positions? I understand the principles behind the processes (and have a background in chromatography). but obviously no experience specific to a cannabinoid extraction lab.

It's mostly been applying in states medical only, since most positions I've seen in WA/CO/OR automatically reject out of state applications.

got location near fort collins?

I'm right wing and a recovering cocaine addict, STFU. I've done more drugs than the entire left combined. Don't make me bust out my webcam pics of me smoking METH.

Fuck off we're full

your loss pussy

fuck you, I want dominos now

>legal pot
Faggotry
Illegal pot keeps my profits up

Attached: IMG_20180803_120417644_noexif.jpg (3264x2448, 3.54M)

so extraction isnt something my company is directly involved with. we sell extracts but its all from third party companies. so take what im about to tell you with a huge grain of salt but from what ive heard anything to do with extraction is a real keeper of a job and you might have trouble finding any open positions for the foreseeable future. in the mean time if you can get any position in the cannabis industry people will automatically trust you as a candidate more so than if you had none regardless if your educational background

If the state next mine legalizes it, can I drive over there & buy it without being a resident?

Like Jow Forums, cigarettes and booze? Oh wait those are all exponentially worse for your psyche and overall health than smoking pot. You have no argument.

Too bad. Low prices benefit consumers more.

Consuming drugs makes you less rational, prove me wrong.

based and redpilled

do you want me to disprove gravity next

his opinion and you agreeing with it is fine so long as you two dont drink alcohol

Show us your landrace strains.

I support legalisation because it would hurt drug cartels. But smoking that shit causes degenerative brain damage and anyone who does is a retard or will be soon.

everything is grown indoors nowadays to control co2 levels grants higher yields

if you say so

Meh. With the embarrassing quality of low and mid shelf dispensary weed, I'm a smart money purchase. Cut out the (((middleman))), bro

the smartest thing to do is stick with concentrates imo

Checkmate, drugs are bad.

It's a safe side gig in addition to flowers, and efficient use of otherwise wasted material too

Nurse Dankweed is ready to insert your catheter

Attached: Capture (2).jpg (2136x1328, 235K)

that pic is misleading because there is currently no state where you can be a doctor and test positive for thc

shut the fuck up

>everything
...are you unfamiliar with the emerald triangle?

dude wat

I SAID ARE YALL IN FT COLLINS?

im talking about colorado not other states

Why are you telling him to shut the fuck about that answer to my question? Is he wrong or something?

what are you changing your ip or something and no

haha guess hes more stoned than i am

>16mg

Attached: medium_laugh.png (360x594, 250K)

this shit needs to be moved

but like guns, weed is statistically shown to cause bodily harm in even recreational users, which is why they should both be banned

Is there any way to make money in the business (assuming you have plenty to invest), or is it way too late for that?

ive lived a long time and my tolerance has been all over the place

i love you and this post is perfect (not even sarcasm)

weed is degenerate. imagine living life with rolled up escapism every day. sad.

As your brain matures it forms the bundles of neural connections that will remain the basis for your perception of reality for the rest of your life. It's developed from interacting with the world but mostly through social interaction so in effect it's a shared, constructed conception of reality.

Psychedelics including weed disrupt the normal firing of your neural patterns including the bundles representing your core values. You become more like a child, disconnected from any perceptive filters caused by these trained conceptualizations. This is the exact same thing that happens to schizophrenics which is why psychedelics are so triggering for those predisposed to that. Someone raised in an unstable situation where these bundles of core values couldn't be reinforced is susceptible to becoming completely lost, unable to tell right from wrong in any sense that regular people can related to.

Don't mess with your head unless you're a 50 year old shaman, don't do any drugs.