What a happening day thread

Today's happenings:
>Mail order pipe bomb fiasco.
>Canada is collapsing.
>Israel is shooting rockets into the Gaza Strip.
>martial law in NYC.
>that caravan is still coming straight for the U.S.
Some days are boring, but not today. Did I miss any? What are your thoughts user?

Attached: 1538089182850.jpg (360x270, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/breaking911/status/1055207681718276096?s=21
youtube.com/watch?v=y28Diszaoo4
breaking911.com/breaking-news-governor-cuomo-deploys-national-guard-to-the-streets-of-new-york-city/
nytimes.com/2018/10/24/us/politics/trump-phone-security.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You didn't even put the crumbling stock market. Idiot

The stock market rises and falls all the time. I consider 500 points a non-event.

Attached: 1537046961940.jpg (600x600, 35K)

Not to mention:

Tell me that isn't spooky.

>>martial law in NYC.
What happened? Connected to the pipe clocks?

idk what to say, he called it....too spooky.

Attached: 453211674651554431745665147551246543265543.png (500x373, 305K)

twitter.com/breaking911/status/1055207681718276096?s=21

WHITE PRIVILEGE!!

Forgot about the drop in the stock market

It has fell 10% in like 2 weeks

huh how about that, checks out.

Attached: 53765415675668615543156671816654114897.png (667x406, 23K)

>pipe bomb fiasco
>pipe bomb
>bomb
>implying

Protip... bombs actually explode. These were packages designed to look like bombs and test positive for explosive materials. That's fucking it!

Attached: d20f477b2b29280.png (1024x576, 5K)

red berry grug on canada habbening

>Canada is collapsing
>happening
You act like this is something new

When will the caravan reach the border?

>martial law in NYC.
cumo deployed 100 national guard troppers to transit stations....how is that martial law?...did i miss something?

youtube.com/watch?v=y28Diszaoo4

TF happened in Canada? one of those stupid bags of milk bust open? not seeing anything from here

>Martial law in Nigger York City

Wat dis?

I commute through Penn station, literally on my train home right now and didn’t see a single increase in security or troops, just the normal army guys walking around and nypd counterterrorism as every other day.

breaking911.com/breaking-news-governor-cuomo-deploys-national-guard-to-the-streets-of-new-york-city/

Too spoopy for me

>>Israel is shooting rockets into the Gaza Strip.
They show at us you retard also everyday they sending fire ballon that burn our nerbay land

fuck off

Nothing happened here, OP is a fag

>bombs are sent to famous people every day in the mail and in person
>legalized weed
>israel does this every single day
>martial law is the only real thing
this is a pretty boring day desu

i got laid today, i'd say that dwarfs all of the OP's events

>>israel does this every single day
Hamas does it every day

Post pics of your waifu desu?

>They show at us you retard also everyday they sending fire ballon that burn our nerbay land
english....do you speak it jew?
also, fuck you kike, son of abraham....your people worship the devil and are cursed by God

> left's October surprises (caravan and pipe bomb haox)
Why are we supposed to be shocked and consider it a happening? This is staged. The Martial law in NYC thing I didn't read about. Can an user give me a rundown. Is this because of the CNN and Clinton bombs? Oh and Cuomo crying "me too!" even though he didn't get a bomb.

Wait untill you see what happens Tommorow.

Screencap this.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-27 at 2.15.10 AM.png (948x1042, 916K)

My honest assessment of today's world is that we will have a full blown civilisational collapse within five years. These things are merely signs.

and israel has been colonizing palestine for decades on end
if you have a problem with the hamas rockets, stop the occupation and stop the colonization
that'll never happen of course because netanyahu is an ultra right wing nationalist who thinks the israelis have a kind of natural right to the whole of greater israel, because god said it or something

Even if you prolapse your girlfriend's anus, it always pops back in eventually.

I didn't buy a bunch of 4LOCOs on the way home and get shitfaced like usual.

>martial law in NYC
what?

Attached: 1438086451995.jpg (480x360, 18K)

nytimes.com/2018/10/24/us/politics/trump-phone-security.html

Attached: Capture.jpg (918x1069, 128K)

>fire ballon
wut

Attached: gnufnoookbuuhuhfnaargh.png (1080x1920, 896K)

Attached: 1540208009869.jpg (1024x957, 144K)

Wow! And all this in one day? I wonder (((how))) all these things can happen in one day.

OH YES, THE JOOS

Ignore the first sentence, it was subverted by your CIA
>english....do you speak it jew?
irrelevant to my argument

>your people worship the devil and are cursed by God
you are idiot, most jews are not religious and even if it was true it's obviously without them knowing they worship satan instead of god.

Europe did even worse with colonizing and no one of you care. same with America
even if we try humanitarian and diplomacy they start shooting.

They could had a country if they didn't attacked us in 1947 you idiot.

Yes, they are sending fire ballons now,
It's a helium balloons with a fire thread, they burned a lot of wild forest and fields

Attached: 1540184166011m.jpg (1024x1024, 63K)

I fucking love being white.

Fucking ŔRRRAAAAACIST NAZI !!!!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1539919984202m.jpg (1024x576, 40K)

what a (((coincidence))) this is all happening and a few hours earlier mods let niggerdick threads and other kikeposter go free and wild. basically crippling Jow Forums for hours. it's almost as if ...

Attached: alex.gif (273x303, 32K)

And James Hodgkenson was apaid crisis actor!

Really putting the puzzle together boys!

>Europe did even worse with colonizing and no one of you care. same with America

undeniably true, but we're not talking about Europe and the US; we're talking about Israel

>even if we try humanitarian and diplomacy they start shooting.

You don't do humanitarian stuff, you don't do diplomacy, because Netanyahu doesn't support a two-state solution. Moreover, the Palestinians have already made their sacrifice; they've ALREADY been colonized. If diplomacy isn't working, then you have to step up. And Hamas has tried diplomacy and it's the Israelis who won't talk, which is why they have to go through Egypt and the UN.

>They could had a country if they didn't attacked us in 1947 you idiot.

And now progress has been made and the Palestinians, and indeed the whole Arab world, is willing to let Israel exist, if Israel would only implement 242 and do what they should have done the entire time: withdraw from ALL the territories occupied after the 67 war and come to a just solution on the refugee issue. Now who's holding stuff up? Who's the one blocking diplomacy? Who's the one continuing the construction of the settlements, the blockade of Gaza, the occupation of the West Bank (for over 50 years now), who's the one attacking countries with the goal of regime change (namely Lebanon in the 70s and 80s), who's the one routinely violating the sovereignty of its neighbors? ISRAEL. And they're holding it up because they don't want a Palestinian state in the first place.

You have a problem with the Gaza rockets? They have a problem with being smothered to death by Israel (and Egypt, and with the support of the US) as the world watches. The fact that they only shoot rockets is a miracle. And at this point, with the kites, what they are doing is so minimal that it really brings out just how committed Israel is to its project of terrorism and violence against the palestinians.