REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

Attached: image.jpg (975x727, 161K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/science/2012/feb/12/black-scholes-equation-credit-crunch
forbes.com/sites/johnwake/2018/10/19/subprime-zero-down-mortgages-are-back-but-with-a-catch/#724506f13cee
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nice rerun fag

isnt this why the market crashed in 2008

Worked once. We have a new batch of shitskins ten years later who can fall for it too.

No one will care. The next bailout will continue the cycle.

what could go wrong, part II

nah, it was mostly due to variable rates

good goys

Attached: 1540357964804.jpg (480x640, 42K)

Yes it was. This is retarded and subprime loans need to be illegal

t. Absolute brainlet

This time crash will be much much bigger

Poor niggers never learn. Fuck em, just bend over for Shlomo dumb cunt niggers

That and over leveraging on instruments beyond the loss absorbing capital levels of almost every bank, in addition to a derivatives market based on those instruments that were upwards of 100x the value of the underlying security.

Sort of, variable rates were part of the problem. Most of the problem really was that loans were given out for homes to the people who had no earning potential.

The idea of doing this again is so stupid, especially since we’re on the longest bull run in stock market history. Once the correction happens, all these drool cups who were given loans with no down payment will be the first to get laid off and we’re back where we started.

I don’t understand how its hard for people to realize that the american dream is for those who have discipline and intelligence. Low life idiots will always fuck up the economy if we trust them with massive home mortgage loans

>know who is doing it
>have your 2nd amendment to help you protect yourself against tyranny
>still wont do anything about it

Attached: Happy_merchant_sighting_-_king_st_books,_nsw,_aus.png (495x449, 305K)

we need more Adjustable Rate Mortgages. MOAR!

Okay where the fuck do I sign up?

Did you read its a FIXED 15-30yr loan with low interest rates with 4.5 thats pretty good. People that took adjustable rate loans are fucking retarded.

what could go wrong with fixed loan rates?

so....short the market?

Thanks for deregulating everything, drumpf!

when's the correction coming
somebody told me next year
somebody told me after midterms
schiff tells me the world is ending
i need to know when the correction is happening

This shit right here.

>ooga booga ima juss refinance in 5 years
>nigga deez payments wild n out wit deez raytes n sheit
>aw shit no way makin dis payment betchass gunna refinance now
>*house has lost 35,000 in value can’t refi*
>pic related

Attached: 3C9C22EE-645B-4F70-BE3A-8DF33843B64B.jpg (501x373, 51K)

Nice, i dont want to miss out this time. When do i start shorting?

Yeah but if white people can get on it is it really a bad thing for them?

Nah, in the late 90s clinton signed some legistlation forcing banks to give home loans to people that couldn’t afford those loans. Tons of niggers got homes and defaulted cause banks had to give loans to people they knew were unlikely able to handle the loans. Economic downturn at the same time combined with other factors made it all a shitstorm.

nope. it was math: theguardian.com/science/2012/feb/12/black-scholes-equation-credit-crunch

>isnt this why the market crashed in 2008
No it was you have to give loans to people on welfare, and food stamps. Then the derivative market that was betting on how many would crash, and that it was how they made their money.
This looks like it will be the same though. They figure the government will bail them out again.

forbes.com/sites/johnwake/2018/10/19/subprime-zero-down-mortgages-are-back-but-with-a-catch/#724506f13cee

>NACA
NACA is a fucking racket boys

from r*ddit:
>But it isn't all gravy, people should know the hoops you have to jump through to qualify with NACA ARE SUBSTANTIAL. I have great credit and would otherwise qualify for a conventional mortgage, and it still took me about 4 months to qualify (and I was told that was lightning fast). There was workshops you must attend, and NACA will require you to submit epic levels of paperwork about your personal finances. There were 200+ people at the initial NACA workshop I attended. There were only 6 of us at the workshop (that I also had to attend) where we were officially qualified with NACA.
>Also, many realtors won't work with buyers who are using a NACA mortgage. Why? Because NACA is infamous for taking forever to close. I got lucky and found one, but in hot housing markets its a problem. I still think its worth it to pursue (no closing costs/0% down/rates lower than the best you can get with conventional banks is unbeatable). But there are caveats.

You have to advocate for NACA at least 5 times a month or something? weird shit

They make watches for pigs?

rates are going up steadily but house prices are going down in most markets due to saturation

>house prices are going down in most markets due to saturation
...bbbbbrrrrrraaaaaaapppp!!! wrong. housing prices are going down because they were going up so fucking much they finally reached the point where people couldn't afford to get in.

every market crash is a scam created by kikes to acquire real assets for cheap

Don’t body shame plz

>he thinks these aren't
ask yourself why a company would give a loan to someone with zero downpayment and bad credit BELOW MARKET RATES

You might find some inverse ETFs for Real estate. These things take time, about a month or so per thousand homes sold. The dirtbags won't stop paying their mortgage in the first few months, then you may see some relief from tax returns, but by next year.
Check the ABX in April, just like in 2007 before the scales tipped

no one fucking knows. I would assume 2020 at the latest but we might be in the very beginning stages right now.

(((They))) have to crash the economy somehow

It’s your sign to build up reserves and try and ride out a stint of in/underemployment or pick up assets during the downturn.

If you knew the exact date you could make thousands if not millions lmao

No one knows.

let's say my portfolio is half solid companies (qualcomm and lockheed martin among them, generating fat returns) and half index funds. i made good returns this year and the past month has seen some of that evaporate

what's the strategy for dealing with a correction?

Yup it does.
Make sure you have some dry powder ready.
And buy up everything when the prices crash