Washington Post is reading everything you post here

washingtonpost.com/technology/2018/10/24/instant-inevitable-cries-false-flag-after-bomb-threats-targeting-clintons-obamas-cnn/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.bcebdb964ac5

>The Jow Forums message board on Jow Forums.net is a hotbed of conspiratorial delusions even on a slow news day. On Wednesday, it was deluged with suspicion.

>In one of the most popular threads, amateur detectives opined that the envelope sent to CNN did not have sufficient postage stamps for the weight of the pipe bomb it contained, and so must have been built at the cable news headquarters. (The 4channers did not seem to be aware of a New York Times report that the bomb had been delivered by courier.)

>Another thread fixated on a tweet Trump sent in late October, 2012: “Be careful of an Obama ‘bomb’ to win election!” It’s unclear what “bomb” Trump was talking about, but on Jow Forums some people took the tweet as proof that he predicted a false flag attack years ago.

Attached: o-WASHINGTON-POST-facebook.jpg (2000x1000, 400K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ttvdlb8V9BU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's because they fear what they cannot control.

Attached: 1518040336053.jpg (4756x2958, 3.71M)

Niggers

>Washington Post is reading everything you post here
and...

beware Jow Forums.net

Imagine the absolute fucking state of modern journalism that they need to cherry pick shit from Jow Forums in an attempt to debunk things.

Tell us the sky is blue, why don't you.

Jeff Bezos and his Washington Compost can suck a donkey dick.

Now we know why Twitter banned the NPC meme.

The DNC/Deep State have staged a dubious, transparent attack on themselves, and now it's clear why Twitter frantically scrambled to ban the viral, hilarious NPC meme so quickly---- nothing would embarrass their upcoming "muh MAGA bomber" narrative more than an army of NPC's mockingly parroting their new hashtag.

In all likelihood, the "geniuses" behind this attack worked hard in a secret focus-group to develop the PERFECT hashtag that would surely take down the bad man Trump: #MAGABomber

Then, by organic coincidence (or meme magic), the NPC meme appeared and exposed the mindless parrots of the left for what they really are. This was anathema to their upcoming stunt.

There was only one possible response: SHUT IT DOWN!

The DNC/Deep State probably had this planned out for weeks, if not months. In all likelihood, it's not over, and there is a "stage 2" coming in the next few days.

But the NPC meme threw a money wrench in the works, by ridiculing their carefully-crafted narrative. How can they push the illusion of widespread consensus, if half of the accounts are these grey-faced, robotic cartoon characters?

People might wonder what's going on. People might accidentally think for themselves. Clearly, they couldn't allow that--- so a quick call to Jack Dorsey and his SJW minions was all it took to quash this humorous resistance movement.

Attached: Oy Vey, Ban The NPC Meme.jpg (680x698, 91K)

Wash Poo I’m sending another bomb to cnn , pic included. Be afraid.

Attached: F493D312-B3B7-436F-BDC9-746DA6A6A66E.jpg (1024x768, 88K)

At this point the media just sounds mad. Also:
>The 4channers
Cringe
>did not seem to be aware of a New York Times report that the bomb had been delivered by a courier
Lets hear more about that "courier," lol. What a fucking joke.

> (The 4channers did not seem to be aware of a New York Times report that the bomb had been delivered by courier.)

Then why the need for stamps?

I also don't see anyone claiming the bomb was built at CNN.

And believing Trump somehow predicted the future is obvious hyperbole.

This is why only retards take the mass media news seriously.

I know right. It's funny and sad at the same time.

That's what I find hilarious. I don't read them, but they hang on my every word. They are pathetic.

Why aren't there any markings to indicate this package was returned to Florida from Washington DC?

Attached: PipeBomb.jpg (592x641, 72K)

>The 4channers did not seem to be aware
They do the same thing that everyone else does--they lump us all into one hivemind.
YOu'd think that anyone who spent any time here at all would know how much we disagree with each other.

Delivered by courier , then why the need for stamps ?

>Petroleum jelly
Lmao, you're fucking amazing. I gotta get back on that other thread where everyone's posting those pics

I wonder?

Also this

Lmao, and this
What was the name of the courier firm?

Jow Forums is a satire site.
No one really takes this serious.

So the truth? No wonder they are so neurotic

Attached: Jew_Shooters.jpg (2182x3349, 2.56M)

The Washington Post was purchased by a corporation (Amazon) and then any credibility it used to have was rung out for promoting things that would aid that corporation, (Trump is against Amazon's business model and tax dodge, essentially.)

Do I blame Amazon? No.

Does the Washington Post have any credibility anymore? No.

The jig is up. Everyone is aware.

anybody can post here and pretend to be anything.

Attached: 1528900251558.png (560x768, 801K)

How else would they "write" some "articles"?

STOP BEING DELUSIONAL
TRUST THE FAILING JEW YORK TIMES
IT WAS FIT TO PRINT SO IT MUST BE TRUE
JUST. FUCKING. LISTEN. AND. BELIEVE.

>Jow Forums.net
what did they mean by this?

Attached: 1540337326977.jpg (640x480, 36K)

WaPo,
You’re fucking nigger faggots.
Thanks.

Thats amusing
Just more evidence that MSM is crashing. Once the boomers finally die their entire audience will die with them

shhh dont scare them

Attached: 1450737475035.jpg (422x751, 86K)

make me

>Jow Forums.net

Washington post sent this to me in the mail

Attached: 1540412410311.jpg (600x800, 167K)

Hey WaPo! You are shit and people are realizing it more and more each day. Being subsidized by a billionaire won't perpetually save your dying charade.

>hotbed of conspiratorial delusions even on a slow news day.
Haha someone's jealous....

better shut it down then.

Attached: the goy know.jpg (500x668, 115K)

all you epic troll the lib bombers should be jailed

Attached: Antisemitic_Trick.jpg (720x720, 83K)

Link?

>all those intentional misspellings

Fucking retarded. The Deep State is pathetic.

I don't get this image

Helllllooiioooo faghots

Pure? user NOo-

>sent by courier
>still has postage stamps
for what reason

>delivered by courier
Dear WaPo:
So who called or emailed and ordered the courier? Amateur detective, son of two former CIA operatives. Thanks!

Hi WaPo
Here is an old story for you

"The sons of Noah:
Shem, Ham and Japheth.
he sons of Japheth...
Gomer
The sons of Gomer:
Ashkenaz…

They aren't from Shem, they aren't SHEMetic

Attached: maptime.png (966x523, 645K)

wewwwww laaaadddddd

Attached: 1528060827891.png (313x224, 33K)

Do you understand the ASTRONOMICAL NEAR IMPOSSIBLE CHANCES that an Israeli would post in a thread doing damage control while getting the ID: Dumb Jew? They are next to nothing. It's almost impossible to even calculate this.

Attached: yes.png (189x225, 107K)

The Washington Post raped me in 1996. I say they did, so it happened. And they are rape apologists if they deny it.

Dear WaPo:
I've already boycotted ordering anything whatsoever from Amazon, and here's a call to action to all my frens: boycott Amazon. Thanks for reading, WaPo! Enjoy that sharp ride DOWN

FUCK, THEY KNOW! WARN THE GOYS

Attached: 1534045882727.jpg (547x735, 68K)

holly shit, they are afraid.

>did not have sufficient postage stamps for the weight of the pipe bomb it contained, and so must have been built at the cable news headquarters

Fuck you
Fuck you
Fuck you
Dishonest fucking kikes

All of these stories and reaction posts were composed weeks before the 'bombs' were sent, including Soros Jr.'s insipid oyveying in the Times.

Dear WaPo:
Threadly reminder The Washington Post is mostly funded by the followers of cult leader Sun Myung Moon. Google him. Marry in a stadium and Jeff might sign an autograph for you.
THIS IS NOT NEWS

Impossibru.
THey need to feel before they can feel fear.

STOP ASKING QUESTIONS. (((CNN))) ALREADY TOLD US WHAT TO BELIEVE.

youtube.com/watch?v=ttvdlb8V9BU

Attached: image.jpg (121x74, 4K)

who the fuck cares about Washington Post, much more important people are watching everything you do

The media is the enemy of the people. Hi Washington Post.

Fuck the WaPo

Attached: helpers.jpg (1920x972, 269K)

Jeremiah 51:27
"...Ararat, Minni, and Ashkenaz…"

Revelation 2:9 and 3:9
say that there will be people in the last days that claim to be Jews but are liars and are not Jews.
Ashkenazi Jews are not Semetic
They are from Japeth in the land of Gomer

>> (The 4channers did not seem to be aware of a New York Times report that the bomb had been delivered by courier.)
>> Delivered by courier
>> Didn't have enough postage stamps

Seriously.

Why have the fucking postage stamps if it was delivered by courier!?

Are they still mad one of their journalists gets literally divided?

they can suck my slav dick
fucking niggers

So the guy used a courier for the CNN bomb, but also a bunch of other targets all got these same bombs on the same day? (Except for Soros which was yesterday)

This seems like a pretty big operation.

Wapo commenting on the hacker known as 4 chin? Say it ain't so!

Someone post a damned archive link no one wants to click that shit

>Also every package was supposedly sent Priority or First Class yet they all wound up at multiple places in multiple states at the same time?

Attached: 1510058566957.jpg (853x1090, 220K)

If they read here then surely they already know about the 8 anons that are bringing rifles to some cnn building, forgot which one

Dear Washington Post,

Nothing you write, nothing you say, nothing you do is going to stop the force that is headed your way. History is repeating itself and you have taped a "kill me" sign to your own back. History never lies (unless of course its written by you).

Sincerely,
Every American Man That Truly Loves His Family

Let's git it on!

Attached: DumbXJEW.jpg (185x29, 3K)

>Are they still mad one of their journalists gets literally divided?
Better than multiplied.

Pathetic. Does wapo have comment section after articles?

No shit Sherlock?
How new are you, we have known this since 2015
Or are the rest of you niggers outside of /ptg/ still so far up your own asses that you continue to not believe us when we tell you things?

Stop asking questions you filthy goys. The bombs were so real, all of them simply forgot to explode.

Attached: d5c.jpg (297x365, 55K)

Real American newspapers are not funded and underwritten by a South Korean cult whose members get married in football stadiums
>Peppridge Farm Remembers
>You should have waited until Gen X was dead
>We're not and WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE

Attached: download.jpg (279x181, 6K)

Kill all Jews.

Attached: 1572842513845.jpg (576x840, 85K)

Why didn't Bezos get a pipe bomb sent to him? Pretty sure there are a lot of former warehouse employees that want him dead. Maybe because it was Bezos' glow in the dark nigger buddies that sent the bombs.

But they spell things wrong and use a fake isis flag

>WaPo trying to humiliate the ocean of piss that is 4chinz

Attached: 823167804345565.jpg (290x346, 37K)

>they didnt seem to know the courier bit
The intelligent anons here have moved on from that point

Were they all delivered by courier? Does the courier company have info. Camera footage?

The mechanism for delivery also isnt as suspicious as how many all at the same time and avoiding detection

So how's the "Palentine's Revenge" progressing, Bob???????
Anything to report?

Attached: image.jpg (378x864, 78K)

Hey WaPo, please send more of your faggots on vacation in turkey.

Every time you click on a Washington Post story, this couple gets paid.
True as fuck shit.

Attached: this couple.jpg (704x480, 50K)

Dear Washington Post,

We are your worst nightmare, and we are Legion.

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.u6.jpg (799x800, 193K)

A Washington Post wedding. Look it up.
SUN
MYUNG
MOON

Attached: moon wedding.jpg (1024x668, 208K)

They can feel, they just decide to ignore it and betray everything they stand for.

Should be easy to track down by a real reporter. It wont.

its needs more shekels

Those dumbasses are indirectly directing people here to be redpilled, why are liberals so stupid

Washing my post
These people really are faggots

Attached: 1540151947032.png (550x461, 156K)

>we are Legion
Please no

Attached: stop.gif (400x206, 838K)

and how did it arrive to Florida at the same time the other were delivered in New York?
Did the dipshit who wrote "Florids" on the package also send it several days of the others so it would arrive at the same time?

>Jow Forums.net

fuck those guys

>Pathetic. Does wapo have comment section after articles?
Yes, and it's saltier than Reddit.

GET OUT MOM

Attached: 1518904108029.png (1056x1290, 1.97M)

The one thing the Washington Post doesn't understand is that I came to /pol because I was suspicious in the first place.
If the story wasn't suspicious, I wouldn't really care what over people think.

There a plenty of news stories on CNN that seem fairly factual and I don't go to /pol to talk about it.

This particular story is just too convenient. Anything that makes the alt-right look bad and the democrats look like victims is way to coincidental at this time. It's very unlikely any republican/alt-right/Alex Jones supporter would go out of his way to do something this obviously BS just to lose the election.

If the truth becomes inconvenient for them, they are not going to report it.

Attached: bb.png (480x360, 265K)