Has anyone considered the possibility that it's not a false flag...

Has anyone considered the possibility that it's not a false flag, and that it's not a serious attempt by a right wing lunatic to kill Democrats

Has anyone considered that this was just done by some faggot trolling the ever living fuck out of everyone?

Attached: a1.png (3840x1820, 1.26M)

Other urls found in this thread:

seeingyellow.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>trolling
nope.
not possible.

or just a crazy without any ethos who fixated on the names of some famous people?

That seems like the obvious answer, but a pretty elaborate troll at that. Who would have the coordination or manpower to troll liberals on this scale?

DEMOCRATS

Attached: 1518305305397.jpg (680x698, 90K)

it was done by the democrats to try to delegitamize the right after blowing themselves out so hard on kavanaugh

>Willing to spend the rest of your life in prison over a prank.

The names that come up in Jow Forums all the time.

Yea, I consider that more credible than a trump retard at this point

Attached: 1517280804492.jpg (640x650, 80K)

Then why have all devices failed to detonate?

>trolling where the likelihood of getting caught is insane and the consequences will never be the same

Literally as stupid as a right-winger doing it.

>serious attempt
>no explosions let alone casualties
Yawn

Why would they shoot themselves in the foot when they are ahead and winning?

Attached: 1523550598824.jpg (625x365, 28K)

>there arent people like that posting here on a daily basis

>wouldnt it be cool if we posed as ISIS in jest with guns before going to a black lives matter protest, all our actions being completely legal in every way. Surely we wont go to prison

literally "no, u". The peak of retardation. Just do it man, just fucking do it. Be a man about it.

so? everyone in the world knows Soros is evil, it's not just here

No. This is most definitely a false flag
pic related was posted on 21st October
no victims
no terror
no benefit for conservatives
all the benefit for liberals
(You) and OP are NPC

Attached: 1540155535209.png (1900x972, 431K)

Its clearly an alt-righter given that they all malfunctioned. Leftists are educated, they would be able to build a working device.

Why would they be dud bombs then.

Why wouldn't they just actually mail bombs to people, it'd have a much better result if thats what they're aiming for.

100% this was some chucklefuck who isn't even left/right trolling.

Someone’s going down. Unless those were made and packed in a steril isolated room more clean than an OR or chip manufacturer, I will guarantee someone’s DNA is all over those packages. The tape.

Read about how the IRA makes bombs and their protocol.

Nice pic Mick.

I think i may start a business where celebrities can have (fake) bombs mailed to themselves so they can feel like they matter too.

holy shit you potato niggers are retarded

Forensic techniques aren't as powerful as tptb would have you believe. Just getting fingerprints out of something is difficult enough.

>Has anyone considered that this was just done by some faggot trolling the ever living fuck out of everyone?

Spending the rest of your life in prison for an "epic troll" is retarded, there would have to be a stronger motive behind it. Mailing hollywood style "bombs" that are clearly hoaxes only has one intention behind it. To demonise those that oppose Democrats in the eyes of the public.

There is only one party that benefits from this.Thus those alligned must be considered a the prime suspects.
If the bombs were real, this would be a different story. You still couldn't discount the "flase flag" but there would clearly be something for the other side to gain.

Hi there, Share Blue Media Matters faggot! No shekles again! Try next week!

Attached: 050DCBCF-0459-4029-8E3C-263D7CE44430.jpg (255x190, 28K)

If it was serious then the pipe bombs wouldn't use PVC and would have actually went off. Also wouldn't have out stamps on it

Particularly when there's loads of fingerprints on something like on OP's mum's cunt.

“The packages were affixed with computer-printed address labels..”

And: “When you print on a color laser printer, it's likely that you are also printing a pattern of invisible yellow dots. These marks exist to allow the printer companies and governments to track and identify you -- presumably as a way to combat money counterfeiting. When one person asked his printer manufacturer about turning off the tracking dots, Secret Service agents showed up at his door several days later.” seeingyellow.com/

NO U is an old school /b/ meme so obviously the fucking cuckservatives don't know it... they only came here in 2014 at best...

>typical american egotism

Numerous American conservatives have repeated conspiracy theories that characterize Soros as a singularly dangerous "puppetmaster" behind a variety of alleged global plots.

The FBI is in on it.

Attached: A986196A-6536-463C-A1C3-ED1A4209BF83.jpg (671x934, 415K)

If this was done by some faggot trolling the ever loving shit out of everyone then he's in for an even worse time than the guy who messed with football was when he gets caught.

>wouldnt it be cool if we posed as ISIS in jest with guns before going to a black lives matter protest
Literally never happened.

If the bombs are fakes with no explosives would they really get a life sentence? What's th charge for mailing a clock attached to a pipe to someone

A fake bomb is still a serious, serious crime, dude...

>right think the left want to remove all guns
Because all the failings of the right is just Democratic false flag attacks. Must be easy to be winning when anything that is failure is not your fault.

The left didn't invent pizzagate, the death at the unite the right, term incel, or make NPC meme popular.

You guys fucked up every step of the way and will blame Democrats for each and every failure. I mean Obama had to get Republican approval for almost every single bill he ever passed and yet people blame Democrats for it all.

The most likely explanation is that it was a lone right-leaning dumb ass who took all of the political talk too seriously, and believed that the left were going to destroy the country.

Translation: Comet Ping Pong part 2

>Why wouldn't they just actually mail bombs to people, it'd have a much better result if thats what they're aiming for.

Take a moment to think why the DNC wouldn't want to actually blow themselves up and die.

Except it did? Or are those guys in prison not in jail because the jury doesnt understand the warped humor here? Or are you new?

well no, they baneposted and repeatedly stated that they wanted to kill niggers before going to a black lives matter protest

I would believe it was a troll if the packages were actually postmarked with the right postage, showing they were actually mailed. The only other way it could happen if it wasn't mailed is if there is someone who has access to those buildings who played the joke, and if that is the case, it has to be someone working for or with the Democrats and/or the NPC media. The bottom line is that this is a false flag designed to make the mob look like victims before the election.

im at work you nigger.

>...
Fucking pussy.

Grow a brain luigi ya fuckin drip

Except it didn't.
No one "posed as ISIS" and went to a BLM rally. Get the facts of the incident in question right or fuck off.

Just stop. The blue wave isn't happening and the false flag bomb threats are already backfiring for dems worst than the fake rape allegations against Kav. I understand you guys are desperate but the shilling here obviously doesn't work. America is a proud nationalist country now and there's nothing you can do about it

It was hyperbole you fucking nigger, I'm obviously against their incarceration if you rubbed two brain cells together. Were the words "in jest" window dressing to you?

1. I literally don't care about any of this
2. Even if it were real, I still wouldnt care
3. The only thing that matters is nullifying their narrative

Which isn't the same thing as posing as ISIS, and they didn't "repeatedly state they wanted to kill niggers" either.

One user months prior had sent entirely unrelated text messages about how cool it would be to shoot a black in self-defense, and the prosecutor fucked them with those unrelated texts. It's in no way comparable to deliberately committing multiple obvious felonies to shitpost in real life.

>only democrats commit acts of violence
>clearly this is an attempt by a democrat to get rid of the threats to their own party

Attached: 1517595917783.jpg (1264x1002, 91K)

Imagine if it were a diplomat's kid that lurks here? Diplomatic immunity would at best get him sent back home.

Hi ben. I look forward to your next coffee clatch

Can they open the bomb and show me the c4 its attached to or at least some gun powder to make this believeable? magabomb? are people literally that fucking lunatic to profile the opposition? these people are literally mentally ill.

Even if you are right, the fact that people think the conservatives have reason to bomb CNN is because of the President. It only justifies that Trump is an ill fit leader, unless you want an unruly mob.

Be that as it may the event is not comparable, as only a complete fucking lunatic would think he could get away with hand delivering multiple hoax devices across the country in order to shitpost. As opposed to some poor bastards that thought their private jokes were private, then got jumped by niggers and screwed by the legal system.

>old school /b/ meme

Do you know how fucking ridiculous and newfag you sound right now, newfag? You literally sound like someone that read some dossier on Jow Forums and prepped yourself with all the right buzzwords to try to pass muster.

Attached: 1539871356334.jpg (800x450, 52K)

They are already referring to the perpetrator as the #MAGAbomber...... tick tock drumpfkins

>that fucking ludicrous timer stuck on the side

I was on the fence, and I have never said this before, but it looks like we may (for once) have something bordering on a false flag.

Sticker legitimately is a GET 'ER DONE meme flag. This is either the most retarded terrorist in human history, a frighteningly on the nose frame job of a caricature of a redneck, or a troll.

Will be interesting to see how many of the devices were legitimately likely to explode

Attached: isisbombgeterdone.png (640x720, 485K)

you double retard if you actually spent time here you'd know damn well noodles (and her paki IT mole) have been faded out of the lexicon for ages

Show your flag, kike.

Tell me newfag how newfag i sound newfag newfag. what do newfags newfag newfag? I have read some dossiers on Jow Forums, for a long fucking time. I even got my Picard Song popular on YTMND in 2004 because of duck rolling it before rick roll was even a thing on Jow Forums but tell me more about how I am just a paid jewish shill that's my first day on /b/

to be honest, I do have to look up about the memes on Jow Forums, because it's been over a fucking decade of posting here I can't obviously remember the date and pattern of everything that's ever happened here BECAUSE IT GETS DELETED THE SAME FUCKING DAY YOU MOUTH BREATHING FUCKING SUMMERFAG.

>most retarded terrorist in human history

already calling the perpetrator the #MAGAbomber.......

>What's th charge for mailing a clock attached to a pipe to someone
terrorism

I am Canadian, what the fuck does that matter? I am talking about liberals on Jow Forums don't even know who the fuck Soros is. I've been posting on here for a while.

It's funny how right wingers, on this very board, threaten and often explicitly admits that they would gladly slaughter and kill leftists, cucks, niggers, commies and so on.

Yet, all attacks against said groups are somehow _always_ false flags. How's that?

Lol this newfag researched lame dead memes and thinks knowing about them makes him an oldfag. No oldfag brags about being an oldfag, newfag. Lol.
>the left really cant meme, its like watching a retard try simple math and failing

Difference of opinion then, I think there are plenty of autistic retards here that are capable of that

Just a prank bro!

I'm a pretty ancient oldfag though, I've been here since summer.

>how many people did you kill?
>none, I only kill leftists, cucks, niggers, commies and so on.

What the fuck does damn well noodles and pai IT mole mean? I have spent actual time here, but I don't fucking live here all the time like this is a full time fucking job.

You're calling me a retard for not know about YOUR own headcanon is not even popular anymore. I didn't even know it was popular to fucking begin with, THAT'S WHAT THE FUCK I AM POINT OUT.

TO THINK ANY OTHER LIBERAL WOULD HAVE THE INTELLIGENCE TO STRING THAT TOGETHER and coordinate multiple bombing threats to high value targets all just to what? Troll the right?

That seems more like what some discord channel out there like the Nazicanvas.io people could coordinate. Fucking ANTIFA can hardly even coordinate an attack on actual nazi.

Now post you hand.

Name a single time a mail bomb has ever killed a politician.

I never said they were people

Because a) they dont really mean it and b) this attempted attack makes 0 sense from a right wing persons point of view giving that it would only help the democrats get sypathy in the upcoming mid term elections. Any person with the ability to organise something like this would have the brains to realise that it would be better to carry this out after said elections

I am DarkMateria. Even if I am just incredibly knowledgeable about dead memes, I at least know which ones to take credit for. Also did the Zalgo thing but that was back in 2009. It stands for Zombie Algorithm. Was inspired by venom symbiote.

You on the other hand are probably some phone poster that saw the green text thread on 9gag and stayed for the pepes.

its always a fucking canadian arsehole

Attached: CanadaCucks.jpg (680x545, 76K)

No idea how it is in Ireland, but in most other places around the world sending bombs, even fake bombs will get you in big trabble.

both are valid

Attached: HMF.jpg (680x545, 78K)

Where’s the manifesto?

Ya, because we're better. I know you just want dank memes that feed into your conservative feelings, but I like to look into the facts of things.

Still doesn't make me wrong.

You'd think the Irishman would know more about IEDs.

>this was just done by some faggot trolling
Why would anyone risk life imprisonment for a prank?
Isn't it remarkable how coordinated the whole timing is?
Who has the most to gain in political capital out of this?
If Dems have everything to gain from this, why would a right winger do this so close to an election?
It's a Left wing Psy-op, bombs were designed not to explode
has the FBI released whether the bombs were viable and armed and primed to explode? Were they made to actually explode or to just cause publicity?

Attached: Wile E.gif (480x360, 382K)

>Any person with the ability to organise something like this would have the brains to realise that it would be better to carry this out after said elections

Try applying this logic to the strategical choices the US did in Vietnam over two decades. Ideologically driven people, especially crazy ones, does not think rationally.

Another example is the Unabomber. He had an extremely high IQ, but did he actually think his faggot bombs were gonna change anything? Actually, yes.

have you seen the X-ray yet? The bombs were hollow.

bro... its the #MAGAbomber... most retarded terrorist in history.... his brain as impotent as all of his bombs... the ultimate CHUD

>right wing lunatic
How is killing disgusting traitorous jew puppets in any way shape or form considered lunacy? What are you a faggot?

Attached: 1495172070169.webm (600x410, 3M)

they're still planting the MAGA hats and Kekistani
flag in the guys bedroom and downloading cp on his computer.
staging everything just right or already have
now let the suspense grow a bit
then the discovery of the Magafesto

>has the FBI
stop right there.

Why would right wingers want to be violent right now? We are winning so hard that there is no reason for anyone on the right to be mad.

If it was right wing, it would have happened and been huge. Obvious false flag you Italian faggot.

>hahaha you stupid republicans this makes you look so bad nobody will vote for you now
>this clearly isn't a false flag.

>false flag
>actually attempting to kill people high profile people
Low iq spotted. If they had actually been killed then i'd reconsider.

Even if that was true nobody likes CNN so nobody really gives a fuck if all of their heads were put on spikes tomorrow. Why is an anarchist like you such a suck up to media and how can an anarchist possible claim mob rule is bad. Are you a potato?

Autistic retards are retarded though.
Which is the whole issue.
As sloppy as this incident is it still possesses a degree of organization that would elude an autistic retard. Do you really think someone dumb enough to do this in the name of trolling would be able to social engineer their way into a building as a courier?

Could you honestly imagine Chris-chan entering the CNN building, handing off that package addressed to a former director of the CIA, and NOT getting immediately detained by security?

And yet here we are today talking about him

>trying this hard
Oof this just reeks of desperation. Not that being an oldfag validates your opinion on politics at all in the first place.

-An autist troll would try to make sure not to get caught.
-Exactly, who but an autist could do this.
-Except if it's obviously fake bombs then it's literally just chaos to both sides, nobody gains.
-They only gain if the bombs are real. They're clearly not.
-Not ONE of the "bombs" exploding doesn't play well for the Left, it's too convenient.
-Don't know if the FBI have said anything yet tbf

Plus the meme images stuck to the "bomb", I'm leaning towards massive pointless troll atm

This all feels like a mini-happening.

Stream? Chat?

Attached: 1504836201644.png (1368x1600, 1.8M)